*has career destroyed due to Jow Forumstalk*

>*has career destroyed due to Jow Forumstalk*

This is your future, Nazis...

Attached: 0iKOaxkt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3chYfqAbqow
bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac
imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who

>career

Literally who?

who when how why where

I know your works and deeds you are lukewarm

>that (((squint)))

I heard he cucked out and walked back on everything he said on twitter

Who the fuck is that? I don't give a shit about literally who E celebs

Attached: CB22B76A-464F-45A8-9B1F-09A2755153E0.jpg (412x550, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3chYfqAbqow

pro·gres·siv·ism
/prəˈɡresəˌvizəm/
noun

The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

>if I make my own definition for words then that makes me better than the libtards xD

Attached: 1544398251835.jpg (960x781, 110K)

That graphic was made by a retard. The cake thing had to do with artistic expression. The baker would have to make a custom piece of work conveying a thought they disagree with. A website like facebook copies text and isn't remotely artistic, it's an automated, standardized process that doesn't require a shred human effort.

Those people are just as retarded, they just have different boo boo words. Go to t_d and write something critical of Israel.

Attached: Taller ants.png (786x1232, 459K)

These are not ecelebs. They are the gatekeepers of your generation

It’s illegal for companies to boycott Israel or to support the Arab league boycott of Israel. You can’t even sign a contract with an Arab customer if there is “anti boycott language” in it. There are actually laws that prohibit boycotting Israel but no such laws exist for any other boycotts. Let that sink in.

whoa, did eggman get laid or something?!

Even I was shocked at how closely monitored conversation on Israel is in T_D. I think the only comment of mine the mods let slip by was stating that the 38-billion dollars we’re giving to Israel could have easily paid for the border wall.

Need more info on this law please, redpilling normies.

bis.doc.gov/index.php/enforcement/oac

Objectives:

The antiboycott laws were adopted to encourage, and in specified cases, require U.S. firms to refuse to participate in foreign boycotts that the United States does not sanction. They have the effect of preventing U.S. firms from being used to implement foreign policies of other nations which run counter to U.S. policy.

Primary Impact:

The Arab League boycott of Israel is the principal foreign economic boycott that U.S. companies must be concerned with today. The antiboycott laws, however, apply to all boycotts imposed by foreign countries that are unsanctioned by the United States.

The key word here is free market.
We don't have it, and both sides use government-supported businesses to subdue each other.

define "Nazi", mutt

>Implying I have a career to destroy
I'll talk with actions when it's time.

It's a good thing I have no career and no future already.

Why doesn't the US government extend the 1st Amendment to apply to all entities and citizens?

Yeah get everyone who thinks that trannies are mentally ill freaks fired from their jobs and ruin their lives, what could go wrong :P

Kill all the trannies!

uh oh, samandtolki is leaking again

except the based christian baker wasnt allowed to actually discriminate

It does apply to all citizens. Further, it isn't limited to citizens. Regarding entities, the Supreme Court held that companies and organizations are people for purposes of First Amendment protection. What the fuck are you talking about?

>MY FRIENDS... MY CAREER IS FUCKING OVER. GUESS I HAVE TO GET A REAL JOB NOW...

Other way, genius. If corporations and citizens were forbidden to suppress the speech of any other citizen, America would be perfect

we need employment protections for political views

Oh, yeah, I didn't get that meaning because it didn't cross my mind that you could mean something so stupid.

First, for the First Amendment to apply to non-government entities it would have to be amended. As written, it clearly applies only to government.

Second - and as already mentioned - that's fucking stupid. I'm guessing you mean instances like Facebook censorship, people being fired, etc.. Let's use Facebook as the example. Forcing an entity to be a platform for someone else's ideas and opinions violates that entity's First Amendment protections. Facebook, for example, has the right to not express something. And they do not owe it to you or anyone else to host your opinion. Further, silence can be an exercise of expression. Disallowing certain types of posts and keeping their platform free from those ideas is itself expression. (As an aside, it would likely also qualify as a taking under the Constitution).

Private entities can do whatever they want. If your company doesn't like your rhetoric, they can fire you. You're saying the government should force them to do something. Fuck that.

This sucks I fucking love goose his goldeneye speedlore series is comfy

>Can't refuse to serve someone who is black
>Can't refuse to serve someone who is gay
>Can't refuse to serve someone who is transgender and crossdressing
>CAN refuse to serve someone who might've hung around with a racist at some point

but, hey, at least you are "free," huh?

I think he's some autistic guy who's obsessed with speedrunning Goldeneye 007 and Perfect dark. He makes 1/2 hour long videos talking about the intricacies of speedrunning certain levels.
>his career is ruined
Why? Just because an organization run by fags doesn't want him doesn't mean his career is ruined. He should just start up a competitor to GDQ(or whatever its called) that's queer-free.

Hopefully he never makes that mistake again.

This is why I’m trying to start my own business, it makes it a little harder for mobs to ruin my life.

>for 2 days
No leftist punishment is EVER that soft. Lefties have been given a taste of power and, as a result, will never be trusted with real power.

She should've been shot instead.

>career
Speedrunning is a hobby not a career.
He's doing just fine. At least he can now talk openly about the degeneracy in Sex Changes Done Quick

literally who

Attached: 1412689877993.png (555x504, 281K)

Nazi here. I run my own business. Shitposting from my office computer right now.

Maybe he should have thought about finding a real, stable source of income instead of that memeshit.

being that faggotry is a literal death cult, you are completely correct for all the wrong reasons.

Racist shit
>the word men

Attached: BanForMen.jpg (635x450, 67K)

Religion is a race so questioning racist shit is ban

Attached: TalmudBan.png (629x266, 10K)

>Nazi here. I run my own business.
fellow X-oomer nazi in charge of own destiny here--to the zoomers, online fakeshit is realshit tho.

blatant anti-Semitism should be banned.

cringe

His career is doing fine, but he lost all respect from every side for backpaddling afterwards.

MY FRIENDS.....

goose didnt take the whole 'speedrunning community has been over-run with trannies" thing too well and spoke up.
is there anything those faggot weirdos dont ruin?

Down Hanks

>Muslims recognize Jesus as a profit.
>as a profit
>profit

Attached: 1543494103963.jpg (435x435, 29K)

The tranny stuff wasn't the part that got him banned because it wasn't him making the actually bad comments. He's one of the few who calls Cosmo "Narcissa" without an ounce of sarcasm.

The comments about the JQ were what did him in, and even then he was just plainly talking about it. Graviton was the worst one in the leaks, but Goose is obviously getting all the attention.

wow just imagine--questioning this one weird desert religion gets you un-personed. saying they're in charge gets you un-personed. weird.

he's a based speedrunner caller Rwhitegoose

imgur of his discord posts: imgur.com/a/X7qLRXa

Any Leaf could be Goose himself, he's well-known for using sockpuppets to suck himself off.

I'm not saying it should be banned on here but we don't need nazis trying to convert people on Youtube.

If only Jesus had a gay prostitute wipe his feet instead of just a prostitute :/

bluepilled

MY FRIENDS
HELLO AND WELCOME, TO ANOTHER EPISODE OF JUDELORE

>My ideas are so weak that opposing ideas have to be scrubbed from the internet or else my side will lose.

Literally you

>MY FRIENDS
>(((IT)))
>JUST
>KEEPS
>HAPPENING
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME

I hate speedrunners with a passion, they're all autistic degenerates.
But this rwhitegoose character, he's alright.

What's the story exactly?

So far I've only seen some bullshit screenshot from Discord