Can we agree that The Gay Rights Movement was a mistake?

All of the degeneracy that permeates through our society was brought about by faggots
>drag kid
>earthworms being shoved into penises
>AIDS
>SJWs
Have gay people done ANYTHING good for modern society?
Most faggots aren’t cool like Baron Von Steuben.

Attached: 78A2948D-92E7-4390-A486-B1532D870EF9.jpg (609x1024, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index
youtu.be/6ltAVRyeqHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christian people warned you but no one listened.

Attached: 5718278dc0c3eb43a729f73a10208354.jpg (720x504, 73K)

>Have gay people done ANYTHING good for modern society
good question

IHave gay people done ANYTHING good for modern society?
Have you? What exactly do you do that society cant progress forward without?

Alan Turing did a lot of good things for society and he was gay.

Fucking disgusting. What's worse is that these poor abused children go to the same schools our kids attend.

Pic related is the screen of Viacom on Timesquare. If you didnt hear about this company it owns various TV channels like MTV, Comedy Central and for us most importantly Nickelodeon. Like Disney they also feature a lot of Childstars.
The boy you see on the screen is Desmond Napoles, 10 year old drag queen and icon of the LGBT community. Of course pushing ones degeneracy upon a kid (according to the mother he decided on his own at the age of 2 to be a Drag Queen when he first saw them on TV...) is not enough. Look at the spiral that they had to put on his head giving again the pedosymbolisn. Coincidently sexual abuse is related to satanic abuse as well as MKUltra as well as drugs which desmond seemingly gets too
youtube.com/watch?v=zIl_2uj7340
Also you see the guy wants to give him something to drink and the other stops him saying „he had one of those already“. What was in the drink?

Here is all I have on MKUltra and similar stuff
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/188547599

However this isnt where it ends...

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

...The guy in the pic is Dan Schneider, producer for various shows on Nickelodeon. And here he is with Jennette McCurdy, actress from iCarly who you can also see here
youtube.com/watch?v=xdNZjxJ0ifg
>Hey Dan Schneider [...] Look what you have done to me

Is him getting too obvious the reason Nickelodeon recently axed him?
washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/29/the-sudden-end-of-dan-schneiders-time-at-nickelodeon-where-he-built-an-empire/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ae9651fd8aee

all i have on elite pedophiles
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/190738636

Attached: schneider.jpg (225x300, 15K)

He was a brilliant scientist who just happened to be gay. He didn't do it "because" he was gay.

>All of the degeneracy that permeates through our society was brought about by faggots

uuhh...

Attached: IMG_2570.png (263x191, 2K)

>implying these are mutually exclusive

I’m a 23 year-old graduate student getting my PhD in computational chemistry
>TFW I’m probing mechanism for the sysnthesis of nano crystals that can be used in phone screens, solar panels, catalytics

Attached: EF7BB93D-E271-45C4-BABC-6F96E6BC7B54.jpg (1000x1244, 233K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_Human_Development_Index

You can cry "muh feelings" all you want, but at the end of the day the numbers demonstrate that conservashit christian degenerates live in 3rd world excuses for """states""" by their own making. I think it's great that they live in squalor as a yankee. You worthless parasites deserve it, and your worthless children do too.

Dan "Hymen Destroyer" Schneider

yeah, it seems nowadays that gays are gay first and anything else second its the only thing they are and are proud of being like that. My theory is that (and this applies to most leftists) they do it to "stick it to the man" and "own the prudes" leftism is the ideology of daddy issues

Jews exploited the mentally ill degenerates for their own gain
>before I wanted to tolerate them, then I wanted to fix them, now I want to kill them

Attached: 87B727EA-517D-4962-AD7D-C9DCE8A38B3C.jpg (640x300, 80K)

>You can cry "muh feelings" all you want, but at the end of the day the numbers demonstrate that conservashit christian degenerates live in 3rd world excuses for """states""" by their own making. I think it's great that they live in squalor as a yankee. You worthless parasites deserve it, and your worthless children do too.
Lol as someone who lives in vermont and has been to california new york oregon and chiraq i say with accuracy that every where the dems rule over turns into a third world shithole. Also most of the states in the south have a nigger infestation which is why they are shitty, states like montana and wyoming are heaven on earth

This is what redpilled me on Dan “Hold her tighter, she’s a fighter” Schneider

youtu.be/6ltAVRyeqHk

I will agree that Turing’s work with data science and cryptography was pretty based, even for a faggot.
>Perhaps I should clarify that I meant post-Gay-Rights “modern day”

Attached: 956B1788-E24C-4303-B49D-3B018075A259.png (983x993, 286K)

Yes.

Fuck gay rights imo, should've never been implemented.

Yes, killed themselves off from depression.

what do israelis have to do with western degeneracy
we might die in their wars instigated by traitors to them in our government but they don't exactly run the bathhouses here
at some point you are going to have to accept that the loss of our spirit is our own fault and we must accept responsibility for it, only then can we work towards regaining it

Attached: 4DE6DB23-40E5-4526-9064-AEFC98D23970.png (655x650, 32K)

they own the media who spread the degeneracy and attack everyone opposing the degeneracy

Attached: CNN jre.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

Another branch that works with child stars:
Disney has club 33, I repeat, thirty-three, like the masons favorite number showing the connection to those guy. Remember all the popular MKUltrad teeny stars coming from Disney. And how are people MKUltrad? They are tortured and abused until the personality breaks, and creates new personalities to cope with the thing to protect itself at which point the new personality/personalities can be shaped. They probably use some drugs to enhance the effect while also building in a trigger to bring the desired personality to the front. Like giving them some certain shirt before the abuse starts or whatever. And since those kids have to be groomed/abused to be superstars you can be sure they think they can not only create the next superstar willing to promote their agenda, but also give all the pedophilic elites some fun time by letting them do abuse the kids. quit pro quo

no coincidences so many of their stars have some mental collapse later in their career.
a week after pic related was released FBI released the pedosymbols by the way. any chance someone got pissed?

also note: A bear, fat hairy faggot, snuggling with a barely clothed young boy
furthermore orange is the only colour that adds to 33 in (Pythagorean) Gematria.

Attached: disney pizza improved.jpg (1000x835, 320K)

>Have gay people done ANYTHING good for modern society?
>He posts via computer

Attached: 220px-Alan_Turing_Aged_16.jpg (220x299, 14K)

Yes, Im sure nobody wouldve thought of computers without this faggot.

Wasn't he responsible for fucking up the Nazis codes too? Are you trying to make OPs point for him?

I eat ass

>muh feelings

like i said, the numbers dont lie. also you live in one of the most liberal states in the country whose opiate-addicted rural parasites are funded by burlington. kill yourself, the world would be better off.

alan turing was straight. (((they))) want you to think he’s gay and that he invented the computer (fake fag didn’t even contribute), so that you’ll hate faggots less

You have a lot of research to do. At least your here and asking questions so there's hope.

The only place on Reddit I've been upvoted for discussing race realism and the JQ is rightwingLGBT