Why aren't public bathouses a thing anymore?

By that I mean Europe and the Americas. Patrician roman activity which certainly would be on the pricey side today. It is unfortunate that the stereotype of something that is only for fags took it over.

Attached: in-the-roman-baths-1865.jpg.cf.jpg (666x400, 62K)

I often use the saunas hot pool and spa at the local gym.

It really is one of the most masculine things. Too bad the homosexuals ruined it for everyone.

>something that is only for fags
First time hearing that. They were still a thing two generations ago over here, as I used to hear about a lot about them from my grandma, but then they just kinda disappeared and nobody brings them up anymore.

Even if the communal baths of the past can't return, I'd still kill for the Japanese-style onsen to become a thing.

>they just kinda disappeared
Too commie, probably. Can't have the rich and poor mingling now.

AIDS

/thraed

>Why aren't public bathouses a thing anymore?
Once electricity was hooked up to everyone's home, public bathhouses were no longer needed.

They have an overnight bathhouse in Dallas. Everyone sleeps on their own personal mat about 6 feet the next in rows. Before that people spa up with warm showers and baths in group or private rooms

In Italy we have some but now are used mostly for therapy, also they cost a lot...

They are. And unless they are some kind of Russian of Korean bath house, they are typically full of Homosexuals and other kinds of degenerates...

>has never been to asia

There are, but they are just fuck houses for fags. Even if you built a new one you would spend every day having to police fags trying to fuck each other in them. This is what happens when violence is taken away as an option.

>Implying they arent

Attached: chavasqueira-portada.jpg (958x600, 565K)

It's called pool and everyone pee in it.

Because of gays and whores.

Look up what happened to Bath in england. They became places to catch disease

In Seattle most people have their own hot tubs

The Mexicans at my gym are filthy and ruin the experience by not showering before entering the sauna/steam. Also, they wear their unwashed sweats and hoodies in there too, fucking savages

There's a Victorian era Roman bath made to look like a Turkish bath housewhere I live. It was meant for local sailors looking to relax at the weekend.

Why aren't fresh water streams that I can bath in privately a thing anymore? Oh I know why, because there are billions of fucking humans in the world and the only fresh water streams left are tourist attractions as part of this fucked up modern world.

> Go into sauna
> There's seamen everywhere

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x574, 29K)

>First time hearing that.
What?
>flag
oh

The fucking animals will go in the sauna, and come out and wipe them selfs down with paper towels and just leave them laying about.

>Shit
>Piss
>Cum
3 things I'll never find in my bathtub

because women. men arent allowed to have men only places.

Nudist resorts exist. Find a woman to take with you.

Holy fug... imagine a Jow Forums bathhouse. That shit would be a riot and the funniest thing ever i'd imagine.

Attached: 1543859054700.jpg (300x250, 71K)

>. imagine a Jow Forums bathhouse.

Attached: 1542727984145.png (1920x1200, 182K)

Man the first time I went I was worried I was going to get raped or have to look at the old stark naked guys you see in the gym. Turned out to be filled with middle aged men having a nice, gym whores and one mad body builder doing press ups and whipping himself with a towel in the steam room.

Nigga u gay

Pool’s closed

Would you shave your cock if you had a bathhouse meeting?

>Some autist takes a shit on the bench laughs as someone sits in it.

Attached: c081206472639605cd7f42a1dd3a4587e432188acfa51af658f9b9ccbbc2df69.jpg (544x784, 94K)

I would if there were some. I quite enjoyed the sento I went to in Japan

Because it's unsanitary

It was full of fags in ancient Shitaly too.

I can't imagine.

Attached: bathhouse degen.jpg (457x370, 45K)

they are a thing in japan still arent they
at least i've seen it being a thing in quite a few anime

Attached: 1522715568708.jpg (4000x2762, 1.06M)

>TFW ur a fat burger and ashamed of your body

Attached: image.png (789x750, 18K)

sorry was thinking of onsen
bath houses are sometimes a thing in anime, yuru yuri movie had one and gochiusa one as well

people back then were stepping over dead plague victims in the street. you think naked men at the bath house was a big deal?

What do you think hollywood and the music industry is?

back in those days, if you were a fat ass, that prob meant you were rich. youd show up to the bathhouse with your big entourage. Everyone would say "whoa there goes Tittus Fatassius

Why would you want to bath with anyone other than your wife?
Why would you want to bath with other men? This is inherently gay.

niggers and fags

Bathing with:
>hot naked chicks
nice
>naked milfs
moderately less nice
>naked grandma's
decidely not nice
>naked dudes
fucking gay
>naked old men
kill me, or ill trip over there ball sacs and die
>kids
nuke it from orbit.

gonna have to pass on this one.

Attached: 1515867605691.png (2617x2581, 564K)

Hey guys why don't people use outhouses any more, obviously it's peak masculinity

This.

Because indoor plumbing was invented.

i went to one during a vacation in hungary. i was the only person wearing a bathing suit was an interesting experience i dont plan on doing it again

This.
I hate sailors, too!

Yes, there's a VR video about it, where you explore these bathhouses as an invisible man.

They sort of are. We still have public swimming pools ya nig nog.

Aren't they called pools now? I go swimming at a public pool, there is a sauna and a steam room at the public pool...

They are in Russia, if you get to visit Russia you should go for sure, but with a local friend as to avoid confusion and mistakes.

Just call me a faggot like a normal white person please. Ebonics is fucking cringe.

They have sauna's and nude beaches but i avoid them because only boomers go there and playing sports with chicks in tight outfits gives me more to fantasize about anyway.

Attached: 1487313262413.jpg (442x351, 85K)

too many rapes happened i assume.
its why asians still have them no problem, because the men REZPECT WAHMEN and thus can enjoy the perks

Reminds me of a story told to me by an African American homofag.
>be him, in bath house in Korea
>nudity enforced
>old man shuffles into sauna
>wanders over to the guy
>grabs his dick and gives it two vigorous tugs
>gives him the thumbs up and says "very good" in Korean
>sits down, relaxes and doesn't talk to him again

We have a lot of thermal bathing parks and aquaparks in Slovakia, but they are either full of old couples, or annoying kids

What you mean like in Anime?