30 year old boomeritta hate thread

Is there anything on this planet more cringie than 30 something year old unmarried women? They are like the most delusional cunts in the dating market. Instead of making healthy babies early in their 20's they choose to ride dick for ten years and try to lock down a beta provider right before they hit the wall. 40 something year old women will at least realize they are fuck toys and won't expect anything more from you, 20 something year old women will be a little stupid but at least you can train them and they can make healthy kids, but the 30 year old boomeritta is like the worst of both worlds. They are arrogant and think they are wise like 30 year old motercycle chads, however all their hubris got them was a used up cunt and shitty pair bonding. Chad doesn't give a fuck about their career, and even a 10/10 Stacy 30 year old is less valuable than a 4/10 18 year old debt free virgin without tattoos. Chad had to be witty, charming, well dressed, with nice shoes and a fake job but literally all Stacy had to do was be young and pick a guy, and the ship sailed a decade ago. Enjoy your cats :)

Attached: IMG_0391.png (1201x901, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjHhJdhY0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

#Thetriggering

Attached: IMG_0387.jpg (1024x650, 177K)

You sound like an under-aged incel. Yes there is something more cringe than a woman in her thirties who isn't married and it is your post. I know it may be hard to hear this but you are now going to have to kill yourself.

she looks like sucks cock

what! i like fucking 30 year old whores. of course, you never will and that's why you're angry, but if you follow the first suggestion on this thread, m𝘢ybe you won't h𝘢ve to.

It's said this in multiple threads on this subject: those women are going to be considered a lost generation. 30 year old men can date younger, quite successfully too, and combine that with the Asian invasion they're hopeless. They have a chance at redemption as they still have a small window left, but they're too cunty to admit they're at fault.

A woman? Who sucks cock?

First post beefiest post

Attached: IMG_0392.jpg (600x899, 69K)

Jewish girls do give the best head...this is their trick, doesn't matter how many times the tribe is conquered and subjugated they just hatch more from their Jew eggs because of those big Khazar milkies

Attached: IMG_0308.png (778x512, 34K)

She's cute

Anyone know here name?

>beefiest
incel, the post.

I'm a divorced 30 year old boomer, I know more about roast beef than you do from your meth fueled orgies with protohumans...fuck off Bruce or I'll cut the straps to your sun belt

Attached: IMG_0393.jpg (938x1101, 131K)

i wish she sucked my cock

Attached: 1513717231035s.jpg (124x91, 2K)

Literally nobody says incel, also I'm literally a 30 year old divorced boomer...not everybody started browsing 2016, now fuck off to reddit and take your god damned sandwich wrapper with you

Attached: IMG_0394.png (692x390, 200K)

But call him an incel and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

None of you dumbasses know...

>Divorced
>Incel
I've heard certain std's like Syphelis attack the frontal lobes, are you perhaps suffering from some cock related dementia?

Attached: IMG_0324.jpg (377x550, 37K)

Kek

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YwjHhJdhY0I

If you're divorced and an incel, there really is no other way and now you must kys.

36 year old guy here

I take great pleasure in rejecting these cunts advances online and irl. Same bitches wouldn't have given me the time of day a decade ago.

Meanwhile, I get to live alone with a nice disposable income and fuck mid-20s thots on a fairly regular basis and travel. Guess I need to STEP UP and be a REAL MAN, right?

Nah... enjoy your 70k marketing job, your generic company Audi and your "Sisterhood", cunt.

Just let the braindead roasties enjoy crashing face first into that wall and finally realizing the world isn't about them

Attached: 1535281670286.jpg (800x1200, 246K)

Are you autistic or something? Who the fuck gets married and doesn't have sex? Wtf happened to this board

Women buy dogs now. The sad thing is, the younger generation of girls isn't going to learn from the boomeritta mistake and fall victim to the same lonely future.

This guy sips

Attached: IMG_0395.jpg (225x225, 28K)

You bet I do

BOOM SHAKE SHAKE THE ROOM

Attached: 1491875964167.jpg (810x965, 165K)

>expecting logic from a tumblroid

Attached: 1527186923703.png (793x810, 403K)

The reason they wouldn't give you the time of day in their 20s is because they were fucking the 30+ guys. Your just repeating the same broken cycle.

This. 30 year old women should have to speak at high schools once a month so they can be an example for the younger ones and hopefully serve as a dark harbinger for things to come if they don't repent from their roastie ways. 30+ women also get standard issue cats and are designated "Mommy Girlfriends" because everybody knows young cock is honed on old cunt

Attached: IMG_0373.jpg (687x1117, 632K)

Don't care, I get good pussy and a drama free life

Attached: 1541826108818.jpg (1261x776, 247K)

i'm 30 and one of my best friends is a 38 years old single woman who treats her dog like a child and smokes weed
i'm only close to her because she helped me a lot when my mother recently died, but hell she's wrecked in the brains, constantly saying how she enjoys beeing single and independant
i'd fuck her right away, but on the long run i don't want to see her anymore, fucking boomer bitch

Attached: 1545079589994.jpg (512x792, 76K)

MGTOW. Suck your own cock.

why use trap picture to illustate this topic?

Attached: 1545148792640.png (238x124, 55K)

is there anything more delusional than a 30+ year old male that thinks hes entitled to some 20~ year old woman

at least older women can easily, and routinely do get younger guys if they want on demand.

I see a lot of hard copes by old fags trying to delude themselves into thinking they're still in the dating market for some alt right qt pie's lol

Attached: LR.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

Women are vindictive and would never help the younger generation. They are too jealous of the male attention the younger more attractive girls get.

30 comes fast. It's possible some of you might single too

You’re the delusional one if you think women don’t go for guys older than them. What a sad roastie cope

Attached: 1542710762334.jpg (650x593, 49K)

Men are more vindictive. If you're not, that makes you a cuck. Do you actually think vindictive nature isn't inherently masculine? It literally means not accepting someone else winning over you.

A woman should take her age minus 7 and double it if she's seriously looking for a long term partner; the problem is we (both men and women) were lied to our entire lives and get fucked up because we usually date partners the same age. The media perpetuates this, and makes the stereotype of old chads marrying young innocent 19-22 year olds as "creepy" but look to the greatest generation/ silent generation most long term (like married 50 years) the guy is 5-7 years her senior

Attached: IMG_5023.jpg (1075x1075, 95K)

Attached: 1535396592474.png (1022x704, 431K)

original

Attached: sufferagette.jpg (406x650, 101K)

That isn't true. 2 UFC fighters give it 110% in the fight, but shake hands when it's over. Winners place the blame on themselves and seek to improve, while vindictive losers blame others and remain a failure.

Vapid gold diggers, sure. But I can't think of a respectable millenial woman of our political thinking that is gonna end up with someone 10+ years older. Gotta get real old fag and take your bitterness to the grave instead of making us actual young men here look like entitlement complex incels

>t.Roastie baby-killing cat lady

>Who the fuck gets married and doesn't have sex?
Apparently limp dicks like you who get divorced by their ex wives.

difference is men peak at 50 and they can ( and should) go into a professional environment to support a family, not the same for women

Oh boy, another incel incel-posintg

Attached: incel.png (738x77, 7K)

Girls still see older guys, they just do it in secret. I've been asked to lie about my age multiple times to avoid drama.

This is a very cucked perception of competition. If you think real winners don't let losses haunt them and motivate them for vindication- you've been feminized.

Where is the passion? Hate, vindication, and related emotions are powerful motivators and I can't imagine what passionate emotion can come out of " accepting defeating and blaming yourself "

>tfw gonna marry my fiancé well before she’s 30

Found the 30 year old unmarried delusional boomeritta with tattoos. I know it may be hard to hear this but your fuck dog eats his own shit.

Attached: 1539758633596.jpg (575x1024, 56K)

Another incel attempting to cope.

>men peak at 50

If this isn't cope, I don't know what is.

Attached: lol 4.jpg (274x237, 21K)

>someone succesfull/ambitious
>bad because she didn't want a fucking looser in her life

Explain how this is bad and you're not just some fucking omega faggots?

How do you get to know younger girls if you venture in completely different age/social groups?

Attached: bestHostFU.jpg (750x375, 29K)

they actually peak even later than 50 you idiot, men provide resources and if they can do that they are valuable, women provide children and beauty both of which are lost by 30

Attached: 1544555338513.png (728x529, 84K)

I don't support the lifestyle of sleeping around and not wanting to commit, but the idea that women have lost all sexual value by the time they're 30 is ridiculous. If a woman takes care of herself, she should still be fairly attractive at 30, not a flabby, wrinkled hag. 30 year old women can't compete with 20 year old women in most cases, but only a small percentage of older men (typically the wealthiest) are desirable partners for most younger women. If this were changed to 40 year old women, you would have a point, but an average 30 year old can still find herself a decent middle class man around her age or older.

>No baby
>No man
>30 year old
When do you plan on killing yourself?

Attached: 1543480981756.png (582x487, 267K)

I still don't see 30yr dog ladies going to speak at high schools and admitting their mistakes to a room of young girls to help them avoid making the same mistakes. That would never happen.

Yeah so what? Who prepetuates that broken cycle? Women.

And how about that you fucking twats:
>Up to 18% of population doesn't have children at all
Which mean some of you wont stick your dick into anything ever
It always has been this way
Get over it and do something for yourselve
Go to gym
Start learning something new
Try to act like a man not a faggot

Also

Fuck you

you type like a JIDF using an Israeli-approved Jow Forums dictionary. Show real flag VPN fag

30 year olds are not Baby Boomers, you dumb motherfucker.

I know a fairly good looking romanian living here. He tells me about tindershit, he's hit on by women and even some men like his posts. I can tell you it's all women nobody else wanted, and most are liberal (like literally self-proclaimed neo-marxists). He even found a brazilian single mother and another that wanted to go to Myanmar (and asked him to join) to help some p00r p00ple.
Finding sex for a 30-40yr old woman is easy. Find a marriage partner increasingly hard.

To busy fucking their dog.

Attached: 1541024093350.jpg (720x720, 56K)

...I'm fucking a 45 year old right now that has better skin than Cameron; cocaine is a hell of a drug

Attached: IMG_0396.gif (300x225, 799K)

>If I call everyone an incel, it will make me look like I actually have an argument.

Does it suck being the "Cool Wine Aunt" during the holidays? You get to see all your successful family members who have beautiful families, and healthy lives. It must sting to know that your life as a slut spent ignoring your biological imperative was a lie. At least you have your cats.

Older sperm has increased risk for things such as autism. Peak sperm health and physical ability for men is in their 20's. You pretty much just turn into a beta nerd after that age who can only provide money.

The ideal situation is both men and women having children in their 20's and just taxing old SPECIFICALLY old single men to pay for the youths family starting just as Hitler intended.

Attached: Hitler on women.jpg (1302x946, 548K)

Only because there's 30 of them.

False. Both genders are to blame. The lack of mentoring is to blame. You would think with instant internet communication society would be improving, but it seems the opposite is happening.

Reality bites sometimes eh? Sadly you must now gut yourself...

Cringe
You ooze incels out of your every pore
Screaming U SHLUT SHAME ON YOU SHAMMEEE is so cringrworty and indicative you've never got some in your life

R9k is the other way, aspie
Wasting your brain resources on some stranger holes sexual history is so subhuman yikes

Attached: hn.jpg (215x185, 9K)

>999
Redpill detected

>no u

>sounds of an incel lashing out.

Thanks for continuuing to ruin women for the next generation, Chad. You're doing a great job riding the Hedonic Treadmill. I hope that works out for you.

I can smell your unwashed/unused penis from here.

Lol what a bunch of sad virgin losers you lot are. You never fail to make me laugh with how pathetic and feeble you are. You are on the wrong side of history.

>hello fellow generation z
t.30 year old boomer

Attached: 30 year old millennial.gif (480x270, 3.61M)

Is this how you think you're gonna convince anybody? You need dumber people for that, you may try r/italy.

The girl I'm currently seeing is 29 years old and she's a decent human being and smart. I don't understand how you can have any meaningful talk with 20 years old girl. Being with someone is more than fucking and sex, there's more into relationship than fucking.

Is it just me or do women's heads and faces grow really large when they hit the wall? Like they become melon headed. Look at a teen girls head and then a roasties head they are like a different species.

I HATE BIG WEIRD HEADS!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (600x604, 63K)

Gang Weed! Roasties Rise up!

Attached: PutinLmao.jpg (960x640, 105K)

what does you guys think of 30 year old virgin?

Der incel, you're doing all the convincing there needs to be.

You loosers are so funny

My 50 year old aunt met a nice guy who owns his own construction business, makes well over 6 figures but dumped him because "he sucks at kissing".

What do you think you can accomplish, get someone to vote for more niggers here? Are you really that stupid?

Poor twat doesn't even see it...

>loose

Freudian slip?

Hi Roastie.
I'm married with kids. Still think you're pathetic.

Attached: 1544401676404.jpg (561x659, 145K)

You fucking roasties and white knight faggots are all the same. You flock to these threads to justify your wasted lives and bodies. Then call everyone incel, aspie, or question their sexual experience. Making you cringe and squirm is oodles of fun. If you are white knighting, go ahead and marry some spent hole. Just quit projecting so much.

No mate. Men peak between 25 and 35
Fuck, im gonna be 24 in 3 days. I have to stop smoking and hit the gym

Do we commend her for not aborting tho?

>wise like 30 year old motorcycle Chads
This was really out of left field.

Attached: f21f82d0e008d0f844213d4b2b2114d0a9d2226fcc779ce9d75550f8cb796b64.jpg (605x768, 49K)

So how do we get Incels and Roasties to put aside their differences and start making White Babies?
Is it a lost cause and we should instead focus on educating Pews 9 yr army.