To Jow Forums

to Jow Forums

Attached: Capture.jpg (1642x1099, 135K)

She's right tho.

Attached: 38e18b5989f208ed002b16234c019718~3.png (376x475, 212K)

why can't white women just shut the fuck up

Depends what they mean by Incel.
If they mean the original meaning of Incel they are very much right.
If they mean what it means now (basically not being a basedboy) they can go fuck themselves.

>She's right tho.

Nope. She's wrong. 85% of women deserve SHIT from Men. They gotta earn it. Fuck off

>pic
Sources,I might have seen it somewhere

RARE FLAG
A
R
E

Attached: mankini.jpg (880x580, 102K)

agree

>I like told him to just be himself and be more confident but he's still just a quiet loser
>ugh I hate when people don't take my advice, fuck that guy, he's like so disgusting anyways it's probably a good thing he can't trick women into dating him

>Feminist
>The kind of woman who sits around all day on plebbit answering questions about incels.
Pretty much all you need to know about feminism right there.

I am convinced, that they somehow think "incel" is a kind of ideology for people who can't get sex or a partnership and not just the state of not getting sex or a partnership itself.

They claim every time for example that every incel hates women, that's obviously not the case. Or she claims here, that they always resist any kind of help, that is also obviously not the case.

Attached: 1544971371686.png (924x627, 530K)

But...incels do hate women. That’s like fact bro just go on any sub here and you can find incels hating women. The truth is the incel is more annoying then bad because they’re like the kid who didn’t get candy when he asked his mom so now is throwing a major tantrum in Walmart screaming how much he hates his mom and everyone is staring at him.

>Help or Advice
"Down with the Patriarchy" is not advice or help, sweety; its a demand that Men not be allowed to function in society.

the incel should be beat up routinely for his failure.

Crushingly accurate post

Incel is involuntary celibacy, it is a state of being, not an opinion, ideology, identity.

many incels are söyböy feminists or "nice guys", who believe women are angelic perfect beings.

Not those posting on Jow Forums obviously.

Lol you can argue buddishism is the same concept but it won’t change the fact that Buddhist monks exist as a stereotype.
Incels correlate to women hating it’s that simple whether you deem it an ideology or some subterfuge for your failure at attaining some puss.
No because those “incels” accept that they’re betas and worship women as that’s all they know how to do. They don’t come here and bitch and moan about how they can’t get laid. IN FACT , I’d argue that soiboi’s actually are more tolerable than incels BECAUSE of that one simple fact. They don’t spend their life wishing they can have sex.

Attached: 3D7E07F6-6C20-4D70-BAF8-68893ED8EE81.png (457x391, 218K)

what the fuck are you even arguing, are you drunk? söyböy incels aren't incels because the incels on Jow Forums are annoying you? What sense does that make?

Incels don't want women's empathy or advice or any mental contribution. Their target is much lower, around two to three foot lower.

source ples

She may be right but women are just primitive
That Lauren McCluskey murder was a massive wakeup for me
A woman raised by two professors, "Christian", and an athlete going to a good school shacks up with a black bouncer from a bar and as we found out later let him take pictures of her in sexual positions
Not only that but her murderer actually hung out with her friends and minutes after her murder was picked up by another date and slept with her that night
Women are primitive take any incel and make him into a sociopath, 6ft+ 200 pound man and he wont be incel for long

Bullshit. They don't want to sympathize with you, they want your voting power. They don't want you, they want what you can give to them.

The greatest irony is that this is classic women psychopathy at work, this is no different than women crying “witch!” “heretic” in order to lynch someone that isn’t socially agreeable.

What if I get laid multiple times a week and still hate feminists and cunty women?

Attached: 1524871136053.jpg (1891x1563, 227K)

A soiboi is more likely to get laid then an incel is. They aren’t “involuntarily celibate” soibois are betas but not losers incels are.

Women are trash. There hasn't been a single one born that can offer any genuinely helpful "advice". They expect the whole world to lie down for them and then have the nerve to pretend that they are oppressed.

The group of people that you'rd talking about don't fucking exist. It's an invention of the social left.

>2018 and redpilled by Jow Forums
>still fucking women

Attached: 1544151262923.jpg (1080x1213, 119K)

>INCEL
Incel is such a fucking stupid Reddit word. Jow Forums used wizard or robot. Anyone that uses Incel is a Reddit faggot that gets the oven.

Attached: image.jpg (645x1000, 107K)

Attached: 1524865519240.jpg (450x279, 27K)