FLYNN SENTENCING HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING NOW WHY IS THERE NO THREAD

LETS DISCUSS

WHAT WILL FLYNN SAY? WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHAT WILL THE JUDGE DO?????

SOME LIVE STREAM:
>youtube.com/watch?v=N4CToylzS9M

Attached: DYx257ZVMAEh6pq.jpg (343x361, 34K)

Attached: CARTER.png (611x175, 18K)

sounds good, keep me updated.
t. goy

THE COUNTERATTACK BY THE JEWS

Attached: b1c35a60c1727227c44400d79271afb204f4df1861081f75f105f868929b98f4.jpg (631x189, 26K)

Tell me, pol: why shouldn't Flynn be convicted of jail time for felonies? Fair is fair.

michael flynn was coerced into a guilty plea by an institution of government. mueller and others used the carrot-on-a-stick of a "plea bargain" (illegal in many countries) and the pressure of legal costs (the government can sustain them, individuals cannot) to provoke compliance. this is standard operating procedure. the fact that michael flynn has made it this far is very impressive. people usually don't survive this stuff. it shows that the old gods are losing their power.

He's not gonna get any jail time and Flynn will be happy because he was set up and now totally broke. Thanks to American """""legal""""" system

he didn't intend to lie

Why not just accept the plea bargain right away to avoid legal fees and then rip on them after the sentencing ?

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN AHHHHH

Attached: cd1df39490fb19d2d28a03b1709015e8694aa797741025fc6a5e195d7c24dfab.png (636x334, 48K)

fake news

WTF IS HE DOING

Attached: 9901279415a39c22640d4041859d0bd51caa20caadb9f5bda9d040a5a6340ed4.jpg (621x365, 28K)

why shouldn’t you post under your real flag?

>no intent
I remember hearing conservatards saying "HRC broke law, even though not intend!" So are you taking this back? Is HRC innocent of email scandal?

that's the joke you fucking idiot

because, unlike cohen, michael flynn isn't a disloyal piece of garbage? because if you accept the first deal they know you're weak and they can keep pushing you to accept future "bargains"? use your head, stupid.

ALL of Trump's people and possibly Trump, will be indicted or go to prison. NONE of the Democrats will. Because Trump tweets about it all fucking day and the GOP has given up.

>military general
>coerced by fbi
Not believable.
Flynn wanted to lie for Trump, that's all. I hope he talks, and Trump balks.

If he rescinds guilty plea, will have to go to a trial and probably have other charges. Plus not withdrawing plea, forces the judge to sign off on this bullshit making sentence likely much less. Still, would have been a good move to expose more Mueller bullshit if he had deep enough pockets.

>what doing?
Takign responsbility, like a man. Good on him.

I thought that was what he wanted. WTF

Attached: 013f24ad8b7c2c9fd621b3a426d42a9ba6b22be7fb5327ea763f33e57622ea89.png (324x330, 14K)

I identify as a Democrat.

you're a moron.

The law she broke did not have an intent requirement

That makes sense.

tell us about the butt plug you have in

i agree with everything you said plus the FEDS have like a 95% conviction rate.

He's trying to hide his six pointed star.

>The law she broke did not have an intent requirement
Neither does misleading the FBI.

Mueller just walked out on the stream

He can't afford to go through this again with different charges, he probably believes that pleading guilty to this bullshit is his best option

stop replying to the fuckhole you retards, you know who the fuck im talking about faggots

Michael Flynns charge is shilling for Israel right????????????????????????

what does Jow Forums think he should get? :^)

FLYNN'S ATTORNEY SAYS HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THE FBI ENTRAPPED HIM
>FLYNN'S ATTORNEY SAYS HE DOES NOT BELIEVE THAT THE FBI ENTRAPPED HIM

I'd say acid washing 30,000 emails under subpoena and smashing blackberries with hammers is a pretty good show of intent. The intent argument is what Comey argued as his excuse for not indicting her. Intent doesn't have anything to do with mishandling classified info, though, she was only let go because of how high-profile she was. Intent does, however, have a lot to do when determining if someone was trying to be deceptive during FBI questioning considering people aren't omniscient and subject to imperfect memory. Luckily the FBI already knew the answers they were asking because they had wiretapped Flynn's completely legal conversation. In fact none of his charges have anything to do with the things he discussed, just a dubious discrepancy in what he recalled being talked about.

The law hrc broke doesn't need intent to convict.

Bump

What did he do, exactly? Could you give me a rundown?

They can't help it. They know he's guilty, and are trying to rationalize it. Sad.

What the living FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK????

Q did not predict this. In fact, everything Q predicts goes wrong.

Attached: WTFF.png (583x272, 29K)

>erasing 30k emails
Heresay.

Flynn is a traitor to our country who openly colluded with Russia to subvert our election. He knows he cannot get off the hook for that.

NO NO NO NO NO

nope

Attached: 1512270410607.jpg (1023x731, 84K)

Entrapment

How do you retards still not understand that if he pleas guilty the judge has to look at all the evidence in court IN FRONT OF THE WORLD LIVE ON TV.

HE IS EXPOSING THE DEEP STATE IN A WAY THEY DIDN'T EXPECT

Or he was attacked by DC insiders for trying to go stage a coup against the CIA's fifth column

Attached: 509c4d7d75a27b6e92a231b7f776790e-imagepng.png (918x648, 497K)

TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ
>TRUST THE PLAN GHUYZ

That's not proof, that's news channel.
Learn rules of evidence.

>Flynn wins
>by going to jail
Do you really believe this?

Sentient onions.

>suddenly a democrap likes evidence
lmao muh russia

MFW Q is the left BTFOing pol for all eternity

inb4 leftist judge doesn't give a shit about anything other than punishing drumpf by proxy and giving max sentence

>shills for literal chinese agents
why do you continue to support the dnc when they clearly have a problem with foreign spies among them? oh right, democrat, hates the country, sorry it slipped my mind. kys

>whataboutism
Let's stay on topic: Flynn accepting guilt

So what happened /pol? First time I heard the name mentioned or any case against him. Brief me on this.

AHHHHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 67ebb0b381e88be869932ca4c840f2f2634b2f54b7e6a171780fa037c455642f.png (883x1007, 153K)

fuck off kike

ant fucking everything, just like scum bag lawyers do

Attached: israhell.jpg (678x455, 72K)

That is winning to a conservative. They exist to lose and be wrong about everything.

he asked the Un representative of Russia to block or 'veto' a reprimand placed against the jews

Attached: 432.jpg (800x533, 89K)

>gestalt
Flynn lied about promising Russia favors from America, in exchange for helping Trump get elected

The judge forced Flynn into being a whiny submissive bitch. Flynn was told that any lying in court today will be bad news for him. He asked Flynn if he felt that he was entrapped by the FBI and Flynn said, “No your honor.” Take that you fucking brainless TrumpTARDS and deal with the breaking news that the Trump Foundation has been disolved because of rampant fraud.

Attached: 7D19913B-FF4E-4623-A0A6-4A908EF46A49.jpg (1806x1106, 889K)

>when you lose, you win
Sounds about right
The future is Democratic.

trust the plan

Attached: 1544990028170.jpg (1330x2462, 1.09M)

Attached: TICKTOCK.png (577x138, 13K)

because that is someone literally trolling you... its very, very obvious. He even responded to me when i told you all to fuck off and accurately stated: you all can't help it

>but Q said to Trust
Q is pol's eternal BTFOing
How will pol recover

The FISA docs will show that he was not given a proper interview and that nothing in any chain of events leading up to him pleading guilty was legal in any way.
He wants it exposed publicly so pleading guilty will force that hand.

>16 posts

oh boy someones worried

You didn't read his post. He is taking one for the team.

Checked

>why support a corrupt dnc?
Better than supporting the R's, who let a canditate win (when they simply could have denied him ballot access), who places Russia over America!

4D CHESS GHUYS
>4D CHESS GHUYZ
TRUST THE PLAN
>TRUST THE PLAN
WE HAVE THE RIGHT WHERE WE WANT
>ACTIVATE SESSIONS
TRUST HUBER
>WWG1WGA
WWG1WGA
WINNIN
>WINNING
MAGA
>MAGA
TRUST ALL THE PLANS
>TRUST THE PLAN
Q PREDICTED THIS
>Q DIDN'T PREDICT ANY OF IT
4D CHESS
>4D CHESS

Mueller probably has financial shit on him. Its either contest charges and have Mueller throw you in jail for unpaid taxes, or plead guilty to this shit you didnt do and walk free.

Flynn is used all his money to pay for legal fees just to accept a plea deal for a crime he didn't commit

>muh based Deep State
The Absolute State of pol

Flynn is awesome and you're a fag.
>Fair is fair
Holy fuck there's your daily overdose of hypocrisy from the parasite left. Say that about Hillary going to jail or any of the dems actually paying for their exposed crimes and we'll see if they say "fair is fair."

>taking one for the team
Gonna be taking many more in prison.

Except for the fact that Flynn just told the judge that he didn’t believe he was unfairly trapped in any way by the FBI. Oh yes...he did say that under oath minutes ago. He also said that he was aware that lying to the FBI was a crime before the interview.

based and redpilled

Can someone explain exactly WHAT flynn is being charged with
He's trumps attorney or something right
Whats going on and why are there so many meme flags in this thread?

Attached: 1526841439829.jpg (990x881, 187K)

>I will show them I'm innocent
>By pleading guilty
Stop with this delusional shit. Flynn got caught committing a minor crime and is pleading guilty to walk free today. Thats it.

>but what about X
This is whataboutism, and is used to deflect from the issue at hand. You can't handwave credible allegations and evidence.

America, fuck yeah.

After this charade, trump should lay down some exec orders on FBI policy, 302s, recording interviews, valid terms of lying charges for inconsequential items, etc.

Fuck off.

TRUST THE PLAN

38 BILLIONFOR ISRAEL

NOT A SINGLE CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR JAILED

TRUST THE PLAN STAY VIGILANT

>could have denied him ballot access
ah good ol democrats

You’re identified as an idiot

your post shows you have no idea whats been on the news lately so take your "trolling" somewhere else

Wrong...he made a deal to plead to a minor crime to avoid being charged with numerous more severe felonies in exchange for his cooperation in nailing Trump as a traitor.

I love how you have a term for looking the other way. Nice way to doublespeak. That acceptability that not all people are equal under the law is why I vote Democrat.

Because he wasn't trapped lol, he knew what they were doing and went along with it so he could come under fire because the libs need blood.
Once under legal obligation to spill everything you better believe they won't be able to to shut him up.

Pol kicked Q to cripple chan yet "pol BTFO", how does this work?