Too many fucking beans

Texas fag here. Can we PLEASE do something about all the fucking spics here? i went out of town into mexico i mean san antonio.. and holy fucking shit there was beaners everywhere... why do they populate so fucking fast? not even niggers populate this quickly.. Can we please kick these fuckers back to mexico... or at least california....

Attached: 180402002659-mexico-migrant-caravan-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8
youtube.com/watch?v=MWnjPVizYDg
youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6uotcWlyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Deport all Central Americans only. Every one knows they’re trash.

You're near the border. Mexicans being in your state is inevitable. Blame your politicians for there being way too many. If your state is giving out handouts or if employers in the state are hiring illegals, more will keep coming, they'll invite their family members over if they know they can get it good here in the states.

And this.

T.beaner

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Too late far too late

San antonian Herrera. Yes I'm a beaner/Spaniard but I used to jam gore grind such as. And came out a degenerate of the species oops hey at least I can't stand my own kind call me a dead beat I'm working on it

Attached: 0ae068be19f548a3b3b1ca7679e07edd.gif (300x300, 49K)

Stfu mojado, you have to go back too.

I counted 17 white people at the outlet mall. I was there from 12-4 or so. In California btw

Central Texas fag here, can confirm. Way too much bean to go around, they've literally swarmed San Antonio and are already in the process of ruining Austin

Attached: fuckspics.png (275x183, 9K)

Tejas es la propierdad del estado de Mexico

atleast you don't get El Salvadorans like VA does

Yep. Nobody cares or does anything they all just hide on vista and act like it’s irrelevant until they finally go outside and OH MY FUCK WHAT HAPPENED

Doubt.

>we conservatives believe in pro-life and every child is gods blessing
>these mexicans and their breeding habits though!! *farts*

a quien le importa la tonta texas

I live here ama.

Documentary: Protestantism's Big Justification Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=L14UNjaZJm8

What part of town?
My good friend is half Salvadoran, but hes the only one I know

How common are WMHF relationships in the southwest? How do they respond when white guys are interested in them?.

I'm in Mississippi. Beaners flooded in after Katrina to steal jobs people needed to rebuild their own homes. All they did was stay and drop babies. Grocery shopping is depressing. None of them speak English. They're all on EBT. Their women STAY pregnant.

what's that? you want 300k more beans?
say no more famalamba

They are pretty common.
I’m 20 and grew up in the upper class area, most preppy Mexicans have dated at least a few white guys. The only ones who wouldn’t do it come from small Mexican towns or neighborhoods. It’s pretty rare. Most Mexicans will date a white guy if they have the chance. If more whites flee to conservative Texas and create a civic nationalist white Mexican nationalist state we can bleach the Mexicans, it isn’t a hard thing to do if we cut immigration and liberal mexicans go back to Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=MWnjPVizYDg

Fuck off Mexicans are 71% of all illegals.

I come from a very white area and my experience on Latinas comes from Twitter. I get the impression they find white guys cringy which is disappointing as I’ve always wanted to date a Latina. Maybe I’m being Jewed and that’s not the case.

Britain?

The fact that you're considering race mixing with a subhuman mongrel means you got kiked.

Some latinas are white enough to have kids with

What?
Don’t judge me

Its all ive been seeing here in TX lately very common. You don't ever see WF/HM

Girls on twitter are niggerfied/jewified of course they won't like white guys

1% subhuman is still subhuman.

NEW CHAN FAGGOTS

NO NIGGER RIM THREADS

NO BOTS

THIS THREAD WILL 404 IN 3 2 1...

Tucker gets in trouble for saying they are dirty. They look dirty to me and they clearly reek of beans.

What do you mean by “all I’ve been seeing”? What’re the white women doing.
user I feel gaslit to fuck and I don’t know what’s real anymore

Mexico is the propierdad of Spain and "Macedonia" is the property of Serbs

>abortion is legal right now at this very second
>spics are still breeding like rats

Its almost as if murdering millions of white babies since 1970 hasnt done anything to halt nonwhite immigration at all! But thats absurd and sexiat of me to say..

Attached: 1544727316250.gif (395x520, 1.69M)

You're part of the problem. If the "white" kids next generation have brown eyes and dark hair, you'll have to live with the fact that you helped destroy genuine whiteness in America. Fuck you

Build the wall

Make sure they at least have European facial features, no ridiculous chin or huge nose

Ok mr. white supremacist

I'm blonde with blue eyes and also marrying a blonde with green so mine will probably all be blonde with blue or green eyes. Anyways people with brown hair are still white don't be a tard

>Its almost as if
i see you came from reddit

native born Texan, grew up in Austin in the 80s.. it was a white paradise..

after 2010 I had had enough and moved to Montana..

Texas is lost user

Is that supposed to be an insult Mr mutt subhuman?

I guess white guys are just getting tired of entitled white women playing games and giving them shit being so hard to deal with. Latina women seem more easier to red-pill and settle down with

HURR DURR ABORSHON BAD BUT IF WE ABORSHON THE BROWN BABY IS OK. ONLY WHITE BABY ABORSHON BAD BECAUSE WITE GENOCIDE MMKAY.

My god racists are so stupid, just imagining their thought process makes me start to believe vaccines give autism. Shudder. The dipshit is spreading.

these are the most common interracial relationships in america

>Live in Houston
>Beans everywhere
>Sometimes the only white guy in an entire store
How is this justifiable?
I'm tired of hearing Spanish everywhere I go. I'm tired of slow or shitty drivers and I'm tired of their kids running around and them not disciplining them.

no but you are making whites look bad, and I would love to hear about the personal accomplishments you have done since you have so much hate and pride. I would prefer to live among my own people but that doesn't mean I hate other races.

How is this a stupid thought process, it's completely 100% logical if you're racist: abort non-whites, don't abort whites.

>Live literally on the border of Mexico/USA
>Hears Spanish everyday
1+1=2 dipshit. Why do Canadians still speak French? Why do Algerians still speak French? Why do Mexicans in Mexico speak English? Whoops sorry I probably asked questions way too difficult for you to understand.

Houston is not on the border retard

> Abortion is bad and should be illegal for everyone
> Aborting brown babies good and brown people have too many babies

Mexico is quite the ways away, ass.
They're there in Houston to get jobs. They fuck and have kids and now they're replacing and displacing the blacks of Houston.

Cedar Park fag checking in. Austin is a fucking sanctuary city. Theyve even imposed a law that if Austin finds out youve done ANY contracting or work on the border wall they will black list all your potential city and goverment jobs. Austin is tech rich so it will be fine but it will slowly turn into a San Fransico/Seattle hybrid of haves and have nots.

Texas is a border state. Dipshit. You think when someone crosses the border they can't just use uber to get to Houston?

They already passed the amount of blacks but if we had 12% mexicans instead of blacks that would be baller

> Abortion is bad and should be illegal for everyone
> Aborting brown babies good and brown people have too many babies

Those are two different people, or are you too stupid to figure that out? The first statement is said by non-racist people with a religion based reasoning, while the second statement is said by pro-white groups with pro-white reasoning.

GTFO of there user

The state of Texas in on the border. The state of Texas has a lot of Spanish speakers. You think when Mexicans cross the border they can only walk to the nearest town? LOL. 1 + 1 = 2.

It would be baller.
No blacks in Houston and everything would immediately be better.
If only there was a way to check whites and Mexicans in check.

Literally left that shithole because of their love of beans and couldn’t be happier.

Thank GOD! I mean with the entire state of Texas having a $6 billion deficit, and California sitting pretty on over a $6 billion surplus; at least one city in that hick ridden state will have a successful economy, am I right?

Central TX is great though where the fuck else would we go? Plenty of job opportunities and things to do. Reason why this is the fastest growing area in all of America

IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL CUM IN
YOUR ASS.

Attached: 2kfoor.jpg (435x1134, 168K)

I feel like the blacks in TX are dwindling down which is greeat

Leander class of 1995.. fuck that treasonous state stabbed us all in the fucking back for cheaper lawn service.

it used to be that the beaners were only in the valley, now they are in the entire country

I fantasize at night about leaving TX forever and moving to a state like Idaho. The idea of not being the only white person in the building when I go to the supermarket is very appealing.

Yea because spics are fucking out numbering everyone. The average beaner family has at LEAST 4 kids, and i've seen them around 6 per 7 per family. Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1531508888794.jpg (720x478, 41K)

Those are White mediterraneans user. Shame on you. They belong in this country just like the Germans, Irish, and Italians. You need to pick up a history book. Why do you fear a sun tan?

Well...in McAllen the Border Patrol is processing between 10K and 20K people a month, turning themselves in as declared 'refugees'. They then are given a court date and turned lose. We are in a code red situation

you can do it user.. i moved to Montana

It greatly amuses me when leftists say that Hispanics in the future will be regarded as "white", like the Irish immigrants or the Italian immigrants. Like lmfao what the fuck? Italians and Irish are European. Hispanics are Meso Americans. Completely different ethnic groups. We evolved on separate continents. Unless future humans are simply retarded there's just no way this happens.

Please leave. I mean it. Move out rapido, vamanos! Nobody wants you here except your fellow racists. And as you can already tell, you will be outnumbered soon. You racist scum are a minority, us "normies" do not like you, do not respect you, and will not give you jobs whenever we are in a position to do so. The only people who you can share your real thoughts with are fellow incels on anonymous Japanese message boards. Hot girls don't actually like racists, unless they are racists too, because their is nothing more unattractive than a man who has to put somebody else down to feel better about themselves. Everything I said is true, and you know it deep down. But you cling to that sense of importance, that sense of entitlement, that because you are white you must be better. Keep believing this, because as long as melanin levels decide your fate, you will never amount to anything of value.

t.beaner

Did I strike a nerve? I never said anything racist. I simply said I would like to not be the only person of European descent in a country founded, colonized, and pioneered, and settled by people of European descent.

Does wanting to be around people who look like me make me an evil person? If I wasn't white and expressed the same sentiment would you call me a racist and an incel?

We don't need to wait for future humans bud. We got you, and you're pretty retarded already!

Mexicans are the most racist people on earth, you are wasting your time

>Pro white babies anti shitskin mongrels

Correct

I think this lashing out is an issue of personal insecurity more than anything

Attached: 1499233660529.jpg (571x618, 76K)

No I'm just stating that you should move. You feel entitled to quote.
>I simply said I would like to not be the only person of European descent in a country founded, colonized, and pioneered, and settled by people of European descent.

A country invaded by Europeans, and stolen from Natives. You have no right to live with only people of your culture, your culture is on the other side of the world. Go back to your own damn country if you don't like it. Or as I suggested, move to Idaho where you'll surrounded by your fellow whites :)

Leftist don't say that spics do. Leftists have iron clad definitions of white. It's a part of their ideology. They call it white passing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nb6uotcWlyc

Based Jow Forums user

Attached: lol.jpg (400x400, 41K)

>stolen by natives
who stole it before we did
stop being a kike

Realistically they aren't going to leave and their numbers will keep increasing and yours will keep falling.

Ok so you must not have any problems with Latinos using non violent forms of "stealing land" such as, buying a house or apartment (AKA living like a normal human)? Or is that the point where we have to take our guns and defend "blood and soil"

No.
Californian here. There are too many fuckers out here and deportation is needed promptly. Dems are too soft to admit all their housing, homelessness, and crime troubles are the direct results of spics mass migrating illegally into the border. They should stay in Mexico. Brown people will stay poor in America. At least they have a chance south of the border.

you mean the ones who have no right to be here?
you mean the ones who fled their own country after turning it into shit?
the ones that work under the table and low wages ruining the wages for everyone who deserves to be here?
you mean the ones that refuse to learn English or apply for citizenship for decades if at all?

no fuck you, fuck them

and if the entire government and court system wasn't corrupt as fuck they wouldnt be here in the first place

if I had my way they would get a bus ticket or a bullet, they can choose, I'm not a man without mercy

San Antonio has always been a mostly beaner town.

Europeans:
> Invade America
> Kill natives
> Allow the trashiest of Europeans to become Americans

To be an "American" is to come to this continent, take what you want, and say fuck you to anyone who disagrees. That's how it's been since the nation's founding. Irish used to not be white, now they are. Skin color never mattered, they were poor so people hated them. Same with Mexicans. Sorry I don't give a shit about your white genocide.

How could you technically enforced deportation of Spics?
How would you tell them apart? On what basis to deport people that originate from mexico?

>Invade
The settlers were religious refugees faggot

> religious refugees land on continent
> 99% of natives dead 200 years later
> "refugees"

History is written by the victors aye?

Just curious, do you consider the people fleeing violence in Syria "refugees" too? Or does their religion cause them to be terrorists?

There was no country here when European's arrived, only warring native tribes. This country exists because of Europeans, it wasn't stolen, it was created. All this infrastructure you enjoy using, the economy you enjoy taking advantage of, the political stability you partake in without having cartels decapitate you, the cars, the electricity, the modern medical care, the air conditioning, even the very computer you are using to type and post your shitposts on exists because of Europeans. None of this stuff just appeared magically out of thin air.