HAPPENING: HES INNOCENT

Update: Mueller's team still haven't provided the original 302's, the latest that the judge received were created weeks after the Flynn interview. There is officially no evidence that Flynn lied about anything, but the 302's that have been provided appear to actually exonerate Flynn. Text messages from McCabe show the 302's were edited and pre-approved, which is illegal. If Flynn pled guilty due to duress (life turned upside down by FBI and a dozen special prosecutes with an unlimited budget threatening to bankrupt you) then his guilty plea can be invalidated. Ironically his plea deal would remain in place due to double jeopordy.

Most likely on accident Flynn may just btfo the entire Mueller team.

Attached: Flynn121818.jpg (1862x1048, 164K)

Here the text messages show Andy McCabe approved Strzok and Page editing the FD-302.

That's why some of the pages have 1/24 interview date and second page has the 2/14 date as referenced in the text msgs.

Attached: 1545112905486.jpg (681x253, 19K)

Bumping.

And straight to page 10 we go

post it in /ptg/ oh wait thats reddit

Note that this approval too place the day before the actual 302 date, in case there was any doubt about what "F 302" references.

Attached: 1545114470800m.jpg (1024x348, 36K)

Did Mueller caugh up the notes from the 2nd agent, I’m hearing the Federales are trying to memoryhole him

/ptg/ is full of kike shills and glow in the dark niggers

Can somebody draw up a qrd for my pot addled brain and for redpilling normies

>for my pot addled brain
yikes

Attached: 1544445881022.png (400x400, 175K)

FBI niggers failed to deliver confession to judge. The confession forms that were eventually delivered were dated after interrogation and were caught forging confession.

Oh look another american soap opera

TIME TO RUN COUNTER INVESTIGATIONS FAGGOTS

ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1501036085206.jpg (1024x991, 140K)

we only have this 'soap opera' because deplorable white trash elected a law-breaking reality tv-show buffoon as president. Blame the white obsoletes here for all this drama. They just need to accept their loser fate and die off.

Shut up and kill your German monarch.

That's a big yikes

Apparently he is standing by his guilty plea in court currently with a ruling coming any moment

Because that's the only way he keeps the plea deal. The judge however can throw it out if he finds that it was under duress and generated through malfeasance.

Trump is subverted.

If Flynn is indicted Mueller has a solid case for obstruction against Trump. I think it’s high time to drop the hammer Mr President.

Fuck off

>he's innocent guise
Judge literally just accused him of treason.
kek

Attached: trumper.jpg (1203x789, 139K)

>If Flynn is indicted Mueller has a solid case for obstruction against Trump. I think it’s high time to drop the hammer Mr President.

RUSSIA HACKED THE ELECTION am i right?

>HES INNOCENT
Wrong. He plead guilty

the fbi have flynn for lying about something else. it's not what everybody thinks. remember that he was an unregistered representative of a foreign power (notice the similarities to "undocumented immigrant"). it's most likely that the lying is related to that, and flynn's refusal to change his plea is a result of his cooperation with the fbi and doj promising to not charge him regarding that in exchange for information he had for them.

what i think it most-likely happening here is that flynn was a spy for the US government, and we're watching his recovery in real time. due to his political position, he is being attacked, but due to the sensitivity of his espionage position he cannot be exposed. we're seeing the delicate struggle between forces fighting over a pot of beans. neither side wants to spill the beans, but both sides are hungry.

at some point they're going to realize that they don't have to struggle. maybe they can sit down and share the beans. or, you know, have you ever played tug of war with somebody else, and you let go of the rope, sending them sprawling backwards?

yeah, one side's gonna end up with beans all over while the other side gets off bean-free.

participation takes effort and work. letting go is easier. it's going to happen soon.

The judge literally just BTFO'd this dude lmao. You ducks are desperate

Attached: 1545053214718.png (1080x881, 199K)

Flynn's sentencing verdict just flew over my house.

>Judge Sullivan asked Flynn if he had anything to add before verdict
>Flynn replied "Yes"
>Judge asks "Wut"
>Flynn hollers out, "Bill Clinton is a Rapist"
>Judge: "I declare this man Not Guilty" Bangs Gavel
>Mueller: *Sobs* Whispers to assistant, "Where is nearest safe space"
>Flynn: High fives attorneys--walks outside
>People are cheering and chanting, "Donna Martin Graduates"

*airhorn blast*

Flynn 2024

enjoy your nigger planet lol

Attached: 1545154972073s.jpg (125x26, 1015)

nigger you are dumb

Based Ant Man

>Soros on suicide watch

!!!!!!!!!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 12.47.11 PM.png (1194x350, 99K)

So Jow Forums?

Getting good

Attached: image.png (1246x874, 259K)

Can someone explain what's going on? MSNBC is now saying sullivan told flynn these actions are serious and that he basically sold out the country. This doesn't really mesh with what we've seen regarding the 302s and such. Someone seems to be lying...

>MSNPC said
lmao

Attached: 1540922301738.jpg (768x768, 98K)

Added, thanks

Flynn's sentencing verdict just flew over my house.

>Judge Sullivan asked Flynn if he had anything to add before verdict
>Flynn replied "Yes"
>Judge asks "Wut"
>Flynn hollers out, "Bill Clinton is a Rapist"
>Judge: "I declare this man Not Guilty" Bangs Gavel
>Mueller: *Sobs* Whispers to assistant, "Where is nearest safe space"
>Flynn: High fives attorneys--walks outside
>People are cheering and chanting, "Donna Martin Graduates"
>Soros on Suicide Watch

No, but seriously. They can't just go on tv and start talking about flynn being treasonous out of no where, there has to be a limit. That's not bending the truth, that's flat out lying.

Why would someone from a prestigious, main stream news organization be lying or bending the truth?

Attached: fake-news-journalists-CNN-Clinton-campaign-600.jpg (600x1078, 193K)

Oh, for crying out loud.

I agree with this. Whatever the FBI/Special Counsel thinks they have on Flynn, he cannot disclose it because they don't have the clearance or haven't been read into the program.
Its why Flynn had a government issued Blackberry with him in the Dominican Republic in December 2015 when he wasn't technically a government employee until 1/20/2016
Flynn's op might have been to go after treasonous bastards

Delayed 90 days

Attached: image-.png (1248x220, 69K)

>HAPPENING: HES INNOCENT

He already pleaded guilty. He can't be innocent if he has already pleaded guilty.

Jesus Christ, you Jow Forumstards are stupid.

Did you even read the post

For fucks sake

Michael Flynn sentencing: 'You sold your country out,' says judge

Keep a box of tissues handy today.

Attached: 1503280803657.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

>Happening
This isn't a happening it's a fucking theory. Get back to me when it's the official legal verdict, that would be a happening.

haha, update the bot faggot.

Status Conference scheduled for March 13, 2019.

Flynn to cooperate in case re: charges filed yesterday against 2 associates of Flynn who conspired to lobby US government on behalf of Turkey.

Ha, ha, ha I got you mad. Are you related to Phlegm? You guys undercover lovers? Ha, ha, ha, uh ha, uh, ha, ha ha, ha, ha

Via CNBC:
[Judge] Sulllivan told Flynn that if he did not accept an offer to postpone his ongoing sentencing hearing, "I cannot assure you that if you proceed today, you will not receive a sentence of incarceration."

"This is a very serious offense," said Sullivan in court, where both Flynn's lawyers and prosecutors were prepared to argue for a sentence as low as no time in jail."

A high ranking senior official of the government making false statements to the Federal Bureau of Investigation while in the White House," Sullivan said. "Arguably, you sold your country out. The court is going to consider all that."

"Very serious crime," Sullivan told the 60-year-old retired Army lieutenant general Flynn."Can't minimize that."

"I'm not hiding my disgust, my disdain," the judge said.

"Hypothetically could he have been charged with treason?" Sullivan asked prosecutor Brad Van Grack.

Van Grack answered, "Because It's such a serious question, I am hesitant from answering."

Sullivan later said: "I wasn't suggesting he was committing treason. I was just curious if he could have been charged. Lots of conspiracy theories out there. Not taking any uncalled offenses into consideration. Was trying to consider benefit. I'm not suggesting treason. "
>He's totally innocent and will walk free
The absolute state of Jow Forums posters

JUST ANOTHER DIVERTION AGAINST MASS PROTEST AGAINST GLOBALIST COMMIE SCUM

TRAITORS

ALL OF THEM

FUCK THIS FAKE FUCKING NEWS BEING SHILLED

YELLOW VESTS BEING CENSORED AND SUBDUED EVERYWHERE

THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON

WE'RE GOING TO SLAUGHTER YOU FUCKING ANIMALS IN POWER

WE WILL DRAG YOU FROM YOUR CASTLES

Attached: 10019832an.jpg (1000x563, 141K)

Yeah the judge fucked up and showed his complete bias

>Leftists chanting USA USA USA
This is fucking funny but also sad...

AMERICA

CHINA

EUROPE

IT DOESN'T MATTER, YOU'RE DEAD, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD.

YOU GLOBALIST ZIONIST COMMIE RAT FUCKS IN POWER ARE ALL GONNA DIE

YOU'RE ALL DEAD

Attached: 1544178239335.jpg (500x500, 21K)

His name was Seth Rich.

>Yeah the judge fucked up and showed his complete bias

Or Judge Sullivan is confused because Mueller's team have not presented the facts of this case in a coherent manner.

Also, Judge Sullivan was appointed by Bill Clinton. Someone may have threatened Judge with an Arkancide for Christmas if he didn't sentence Flynn

MAGA!

NO COLLUSION!

This, dammit.

There wasn't a trial, he pled guilty. Judges are allowed to have opinions about citizens who come before them and tell them they've committed a serious crime, which he did. The judge also said he's never reversed a guilty plea before and he's not going to start now. Flynn is fucked and he has Trump to thank for throwing him under the bus.

someone pls provide a nice summary of this entire situation.

Attached: 1530464927578.png (772x521, 183K)

This post encompasses the Amerimutt mentality in a nutshell. The average Amerimutt does not understand how systems work. Consequently, the Amerimutt oversimplifies that workings of a system so that he can comprehend them, leading to retarded posts like this. Kys, you're no countrymen of mine, you stupid fucking faggot. People can plead "guilty" to a crime they didn't commit if they reach a plea deal that benefits them. Dumb fucking mutt.

Shit's fucked is probably the best summary you're going to get

And then literally got told how he’s wrong by the PROSECUTION

I think he’s divulging unrelated crimes to the special counsel who’s obligated to investigate and prosecute which is under his mandate and it’s a set up against the Special Counsel to expose him. Flynn is under NDA.

>has a solid case for obstruction against Trump
for commenting on a public case?
when the reporters literally ask him his opinion?

>being this stupid
Just like the judge apparently. Don;t worry both of you have been corrected.

Imagine being this educated by taxpayer funded schools

Bumping. Shills are out in full force today with slide threads. Keep this alive.

He plead guilty you jackass. It's not up for debate. Even he admits he's guilty.

Don't you have a continent to demolish for the third time, Hanz? Don't worry, we'll be there to pick up the pieces afterwards.

>of what?
Be specific. Agents said he did not lie. That can't be the reason.

Flynn himself says he's guilty and wasn't entrapped.

He plead guilty to lying to the FBI. Have you not been following this?

is thomas wictor having a complete meltdown today?

>what is a plea bargain
He also hasn't even been sentenced yet.

my dick is 13'' long and 5'' wide, i said it, its true

That is correct. He has not been sentenced for the crime of lying to the FBI which he openly admits he is guilty of.

You people are so fucking deluded its embarrassing.

The judge literally just said he sold the country out and arguably committed treason, a judge that a couple of days ago Jow Forums was confidently proclaiming was on our side and would be throwing out the case any moment.

I wanted to believe in Trump but now I can't wait to see everything burn, accelerationism is the only choice left at this point.

Q predicted this ONE YEAR AGO

Attached: flynn is safe.png (465x240, 29K)

FLYNN is WIN.
We did it reddit.
Q

you're not wrong, accelerationism has always been the only choice, but i think a lot of people were taken aback when he "plead guilty" because there is pretty clear evidence that he is not guilty, the judge even asked him several times if he wanted to change his plea. the question people should be asking is why would he would plead guilty to something where there is pretty convincing evidence available TO THE PUBLIC to show he was set up and is not guilty.. there is fuckery going on with everyone here

lmao @ flynn's dumbass legal team trying the 302 gambit AFTER cooperating and AFTER getting a deal with zero jail time.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to do this shit.

>Flynn is safe
Yes im sure they will indeed keep him in the protective custody section of the federal prison for the duration of his sentence.

Precisely, but it doesn't mean he's actually guilty if he thinks he can get a reduced sentence by a false admission of guilt.

Why would Flynn plead guilty?
The judge was practically begging him to withdraw his guilty plea, but the general called bullshit and insisted on his guilt.
The judge refused to sentence him.
Makes you think.

Attached: why would flynn.png (431x192, 23K)

Your shitskin is showing.

>Flynn pleads guilty
He's totally innocent guise hurr

Do you not know what a plea deal is all about? He took the plea deal because he guilty of multiple crimes, however in exchange for pleaing guilty and making it a smoother process on everyone they will only sentence him for one of the lesser crimes that he is admitting he committed.

Flynn is a criminal. That is an indisputable fact.

Have a bump.

Quesion, if Flynn can show damages, as in being wrongfully convicted, does this expose Mueller for more serious charges in destruction of potentially exculpatory evidence? Is that what's going on here?

You can't be wrongfully convicted if you admit guilt. The judge gave him several opportunities to speak up on wether or not he felt he was being wrongfully prosecuted. He stated he was not.

please explain what FBI 302 forms are

This. White people need to all die so we can finally live in the utopia that exists in all non white majority countries.

A FD-302 form is used by FBI agents to "report or summarize the interviews that they conduct" and contains information from the notes taken during the interview by the non-primary agent. It consists of information taken from the subject, rather than details about the subject themselves. A forms list from an internal FBI Website lists the FD-302 as Form for Reporting Information That May Become Testimony.

>You can't be wrongfully convicted if you admit guilt.

Not even when exculpatory evidence is destroyed and an offer of a lesser sentence is made by the person who destroyed evidence in exchange for a guilty plea?

You're the one that seems to not understand plea deals. It is not uncommon for people to do this while saying publicly that they didn't do it.