Its fucking happening!!!

Stock market crash incoming. What will happen to Trump? What of my family, my job? Im scared guys.

Attached: 49d.jpg (717x473, 128K)

as long you dont boycott israshit you will be fed shit just to stay alive.

New currency based off EBT

Im not that concerned ron paul has been saying this shit for 20 years...does feel like something could be happening

new global currency by new year

and no, not a fucking bitcoin

or any other crypto

ur right it will be LINK

Attached: 1544886918104.jpg (750x626, 54K)

physical gold will go up and maybe crypto if we can detach from a purely speculative market.
If bitcoin remains stable during the crash people will flock to it, remember that in times like these people will do what they can to avoid taxes and retain their wealth.

NEW CHAN FAGGOTS

ACTUAL HAPPENING

Altought it would be nice to rub this in the face of republicants and cuckservatives, this recession is artificial. Brexit and the US-Chinese trade war is currently destabilizing the market. The recovery will start slowly in the beginning of next year.

Attached: 13e5ef687c0a21db20a5c7beec5b0825.jpg (640x950, 82K)

So its not a depression level drop like Dr. Paul said? In your opinion?

The ship is western civilization

thats the most retarded shit i've ever heard. This drop isn't even at 2001 levels yet, and the causes are obvious.

>Stock market crash incoming. What will happen to Trump? What of my family, my job? Im scared guys.

80% market loss will happend over a 48 period of time. Then martial law.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

>What will happen to Trump?
Probably nothing. At the very worst, he'll be on house arrest for a handful of months after his presidency.
>What of my family, my job?
I'll be honest, the game of death will be quite ubiquitous.
>Im scared guys.
Fear is contagious. It becomes less toxic when you contextualize it. Civilization is about to experience a massive disillusionment.

The market isn’t crashing idiot

You're slipping in your biggest recession yet tho

Corrections aren't crashes. You'll never see the crash coming.

People say this but when I talk to Burgers about this honestly there doesn't seem to be anything happening. I mean, they grew a shit ton over the last decade and now they're taking relatively small hits. What is a "recession" anyways? Didn't the Burgers already have this and nobody still was able to replace them as the dominating currency power on the planet. I am highly skeptical China, even with their investments, can really do anything. They own a fuck ton of US debt but what does this even translate into?

Markets go up and then they go down, this is nothing out of the ordinary

the popes going to chop trumps head
off.

Attached: great conjunction.jpg (1831x1080, 910K)

All currencies are tied to one another. Its a giant controlled monopolized shell game. There is nothing of value backing the credit. One day the controllers will turn off the faucet, the courtroom doors will close, and they will wait comfortably while we eat each other.

other way around. trump is zeus

lol imagine believing this

Attached: 1541796820481.jpg (2043x1150, 608K)

nesara

Dows up dummies

I’m confused guys. There seems to be a great degree of disagreement among the thread contributors.

Can someone just please tell me whether some financial misfortune is looming or not? I’m trying to decide whether to buy a eighth of weed today or my usual quarter ounce.

Don't get off the rollercoaster mid-ride and you'll be fine retard. The only people hurting from what happened in 2008 are the people who sold their stock and cashed in their 401k.

Get the fuck out of here stinky