You lived long enough to watch white American names become as ridiculous as black ones

>You lived long enough to watch white American names become as ridiculous as black ones

Attached: 1492799874524.jpg (249x225, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/04/the-meteoric-rise-in-boys-names-ending-in-n/360328/
prooffreader.com/2014/04/baby-names-rise-of-n.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Examples please.

Any male name that ends in "n". White people started with real names then started losing their minds with this shit. I'm not sure I know a white boy under 20 that doesn't have a name like "Colton" or "Payndin" or some shit. And then with girls their's absolutely horrific shit like Shyna or Makayla.

Skylar, probably.
And Blaze.

*there's

Those are fucking tame by comparison to the laughable shit I'm hearing these days.

>guys
>Jayden
>any name that is a surname like Logan

>girls
>Mackenzie, MaKay, Makayla, anything with that dreadful MA song

t.went on exchange in the USA

LOL! I didn't even know the mainstream had noticed this:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2014/04/the-meteoric-rise-in-boys-names-ending-in-n/360328/

prooffreader.com/2014/04/baby-names-rise-of-n.html

What a failcuntry.

>any name that is a surname like Logan
Also this fucking shit. "Davis"

I don't see the problem. pic related.

Attached: 64wmtcinwb121[1].jpg (750x959, 78K)

Lol this is a fucking prehistoric black baby name joke. White people are literally naming their kids old black names and making up new dumber ones too.

MUTT

NATION

Yeah, like Asmongold... what the fuck does that even mean?

eh, callin bs, lame bait
sage

Kaleb

You are an illiterate retard:

Yea, and their last names are so weird too. At least half of my town has something with escu at the end. Though every "escu" as I've dubbed them now are really cool and talk about Jewish people a lot. One of them actually got me into this site.

Some girl I used to go to high school with just named her kid “Sailor”

Saxby Chambliss

Jaden
Kayden
Kayleigh
Brayden

This is what millennial whites, even conservatives, are namin* their white kids. This is what people 10 and under are called

I have a black name lol
>Kane

Colton isn’t that bad

Logang

Lol what the fuck is the deal with republican's names?

NEW CHAN FAGGOTS

GET IN

NO MORE NIGGER RIM THREADS

NO BOTS

Fucken loled

Attached: 1541014686338.jpg (996x868, 117K)

> Makayla
holy shit, and i tought spanish and portuguese butchered names when they "latinize" them

is Makayla is just an autistic anglo version of Micaela?

>Asmon(((gold)))

> t. bot

my son was born yesterday- named him Arthur, still at the hospital. my mom suggested blaise.. sometimes I wonder how I'm even alive. my son is healthy though, very good day today.

>Logang
The real question is what she named you.

Congrats to you. Also congrats for not naming him Blaise

>Arthur

Attached: arthur.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Skinnypenis

Attached: 2345262727.png (464x529, 161K)

I'm not on board with you statement about things that were former surnames. Lots of names that are common first names today were formerly surnames. Bruce, Brian, Jordan etc. That's a fairly normal and well-established thing in Anglo and Celtic cultures.

you don't wanna know
ty sir.
oh no...

BASED

Like Aaron Ben Cameron Samson and.. John..?

Everyday when you're walking down the street, everybody that you meet, has an original point of view
And I say HEY!

>Asmongold
wow I think I found what I wanted.
changing muh naam

nonsensical argument indicates desperation
sage, faggot
shit thread with cherrypicked examples

oh well i still like it, will kids in 5 or 10 years know that show? hmm idk but what's done is done.

I have no idea. All I can say is that everything went to shit in the late 90s. LITERALLY around the '98-'99 period. Almost overnight, as if a switch had been flicked:

- Everyone became a pothead
- Opioid epidemic begins in earnest
- Girls start wearing fucking pajamas to school
- Stupid fucking names like "Makayla" and "Shyna" start appearing like mad

Stop having kids.

>Arthur

Attached: DnjZGOqW0AUd15o.jpg (350x350, 19K)

I knew a little girl named Dejeunay.

It means lunch in French. Déjeuner.

Also I saw a kid's birthday cake and it said "Happy Birthday Lukee"

That made me sad.

That show was low key child aimed muttification propaganda. Just read the fucking lyrics. alalala happy dappy we can all be together through the power of friendship and love!

Maybe Cameron and Samson. All white boy names by law must have at lest two syllables now and end in "n".

>This is what millennial whites, even conservatives,
Millennials are cucked. I'm based gen z but my parents were boomers so I have a traditional name. I have German ancestry to I'm going to name my kids traditional germanic names to honor my ancestry.

Every day i'm reminded of the subhuman nature of the average american

Attached: 6768345465.png (657x527, 13K)

As this guy says, Ayden/Aiden in all forms:
Jayden, Aiden, Kayden, etc. The only good exception I know is Raiden, and the dad got a world of shit when mom learned who Raiden was.
Also, Jaxon. Kid's parents are really nice, I don't know what possessed them to spell it with an X.

Neveah is still the worst.

>Didn't happen!
>*post literal evidence that it did in reply*
>Ah I see you have commuted the being right and providing evidence fallacy, checkmate triple-digit IQ havers!

Why the fuck are you writing shit like a haiku? My guess is your age is higher than your IQ.

I wanna name my son if I ever had one, Atticus. I love it.

my first sons middle name is raiden lol

CCP agents, we have a dissident here, back to wechat

you will never have offspring user
don't worry

>based gen z
Cancer.

Kek

When I spoke to the dad, his final comment was, "You can't go wrong with Genesis names."

I never saw it. I only know the meme
calm down son

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门
:^)

Is it legal to go on Jow Forums in china?

Jaden, caden, braiden, craiden, hayden and all the gay ass derivatives. Any parent who thinks those names sound good are idiots.

Most common names in the US 2017:
Males
>Liam
>Noah
>William
>James
>Logan
>Benjamin
>Mason
>Elijah
>Oliver
>Jacob
Females
>Emma
>Olivia
>Ava
>Isabella
>Sophia
>Taylor
>Charlotte
>Amelia
>Evelyn
>Abigail

Attached: 4CA2EB3C-0CF7-47AA-A173-8BC9365A190C.jpg (665x371, 115K)

Wtf if this about

based

newfag

Yeah it is. Colton's are white trash. Their dad's owned a 2 seater pontiac.

there's a middle ground for good names for your child, the ideal name would be something suitable for your country/region (e.g. don't name your child Pedro in Germany) and the name shouldn't be too old or too new/stupid. If you pick a name that's too old it'll stick out too much, and if you pick a dumb zoomer name like Brayden or something, that's just as bad

Cucked millenial detected

>hah! gotcha now! i have 3 shitty examples, therefore proving that a vast majority of whites have fucked up names!
yous sayin i gots a low iq massa? maybes ill start talkin in a langidge yall can undastand?
this is the worst bait thread ive ever seen, i only remain here to laugh at your retardation. but go on, continue to search facebook for backwoods rednecks and celebrities that have negative iqs for examples of your terrible argument

Attached: 1540516889553.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

Romanians

If you're Chinese, reading that will cut out your internet.

Can confirm. One of my cousins named her sons Moses and Yoyoking (might have a hyphen in it, but who cares?).

Two dead daughters named Brynn and Addison

Not this again...
Someone managed to get retards to spam threads thus breaking the rule and getting banned.

Attached: bT1cyK8.png (581x443, 128K)

>>William
>>James
2 good ones
4-5 semetic ones
rest swpl crap
someone needs to nuke burgerland

I'm getting really sick of guys named Todd.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo8CrY_ZfFk

Calm down Alexander.

bullshit it would a miracle if people outside of Hong Kong even manage to get passed the proxy firewall in place. Also it's not worth it.

Males
>Logan
>Mason
Like fucking clockwork

>Emma
>Olivia
>Ava
>Isabella
>Sophia
>Taylor
>Charlotte
>Amelia
>Evelyn
>Abigail
I am REALLY fucking surprised that all the girl's names are actual names and not made up bullshit.

Idiot.

Now that you mention it I have two friends with sons named Payton and Gideon.

go back to reeducation center Wang :^)

Cringe and gaypilled

Attached: 9a2a4c8208434e5b875926a3c86e42da.png (632x926, 981K)

And yet, I have had sex.

Daniel is the one and only based name. For female Anastasia.

Go back to chain letters, gramps. This isn't facebook.

half of those girls names are biblical you dumb nigger

Attached: 1545036208878.jpg (380x479, 45K)

Both are stupid.

based

Those all seem fairly normal desu. But I would imagine the number of retarded derivatives and suffixed names outnumbers them.

which ones?

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x550, 52K)

>Yoyoking

Attached: Hamburger smell.jpg (542x514, 163K)

This is genuinely hilarious.

You know what’s a good name I don’t hear often? For me, it’s Cameron. The best lesser heard name. I even ask for extra Camerons when I look for new friends. They’re usually happy to oblige.
One time I asked for one Cameron and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly Camerons laughed and said, "We’re going to call you 3-for-Reee!".
Now the Camerons greet me with "hey it's 3-for-Reee!" and ALWAYS hang out. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local disability clinic, I go there at least 3 times a week so I don’t get lonely in my halfway house, 1-2 times for scrabble on the weekend, and maybe once for jenga when I'm in a rush but want a great time that is safe, fun, and can match my daily socialization needs.
I even dip my Cameron friends in the therapy pool, it's refreshing! What a great name.

Yeah, well, I'd rather be a virgin than a cucked millennial fag

Of course you do. You're white.

at least im young enough to not even know what those are, old man
why dont you leave this site, its not made for people above the age of 80

Attached: 1.jpg (376x313, 19K)