Official laugh at the NRA and republicans thread

As a democrat I'm thankful for trump as he might finally get gun control passed.
the man is still a fucking idiot tho

Attached: healright.jpg (1560x1416, 247K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pPFFQHVRaoU
youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=144202
twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/1074791083417194498?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=http://cdn.embedly.com/widgets/card.html#sid=de42bd3a0a624b079702fd0d243aa925
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well he lost my vote in 2020
not gonna burn my maga hat or anything but he literally had one job in my mind. To prevent things like this from happening. I don't know why he and the fucking NRA retards would choose to pander to people that will NEVER vote for their interests or give them money.

Attached: 1505943788765.jpg (316x500, 95K)

Bump stocks are faggotry for fags. Real auto is for real men.

Why would you laugh? This is literally what they all voted for.

You should be crying that you spent the last twenty years electing retards who couldn't accomplish your agenda.

>orange man good

>nra
>literally the rino fudd club

youtube.com/watch?v=pPFFQHVRaoU
youtube.com/watch?v=QkWuYr0cD4M

This is just a ploy to get SCOTUS to rule restrictions like this unconstitutional. Give it 3 years. The government can't make a law abiding citizen surrender his personal property

a stupid law stops nothing, and never will

Attached: 1519683860235.webm (960x540, 2.47M)

too bad I lost mine in a boating accident.

>thinking banning a item that might has been used in only one mass shooting to kill 58 people is going to make us safer when upwards of 6000 people were killed by handguns in America
The only reason democrats are going after rifles instead of handguns is because niggers use handguns.

Attached: 1543768112119.jpg (685x800, 68K)

That's what you chimps said after Hughes.

How's that working out?

>muh 4d chess!!!
Trump loves guns and hates Jews. Based!!!

he is so slender

Attached: 1530131812429.jpg (213x255, 8K)

Trump can get the rope in 2020 for all I care
>billions to Israel
>restrictions on firearms
But most importantly
>not a single swamp creature jailed
>muh SC judge though
He’s a fucking catholic, a total Jew worshipper

Don't shoot up any schools today, you fucking traitor.

I can't wait for a patriot to kill you slowly when it becomes legal.

I don't buy this shit anymore
kavanaugh already cucked on abortion

Attached: 1520905816938.jpg (600x450, 27K)

What on earth were you expecting?

>and then I told them, I'm gonna build a wall and mexico is going to pay for it

Attached: trump_clinton.jpg (1000x523, 277K)

The lalilulelo will kill him? What are you talking about?

The most leftist republican President ever!

Jow Forumsommand/o/ here

>Muh bump stock
LITERALLY JUST REMOVE THE SEAR BLOCK

Attached: j;lh;h;lk;lh.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Anolamois sources say he thought it had something to do with the stock market.

Attached: F675EC8B-E677-4CBF-A472-E265704D4F71.jpg (593x620, 251K)

>complains about bump stock when you can just legally buy the part the makes it full auto

He's doing it because the NRA cucked, which means there's nothing he can do, you faggots won't protest or show you actually care except on anonymous image boards.
He's not a magician, maybe you guys should have actually showed you cared about this because he can't save it without looking unhinged and crazy without any form of support. Sorry, that's the way the real world works, you can't just do whatever the fuck you want as president

Post instructions on how to convert. Knowledge is not illegal

>take the guns first - due process later
Definitely not /ourpresident/

>Trump bans bump stocks. Here's why that's a problem.

>no wall
>ban guns
>keep spending trillions on wars
>B-BUT NEVA GETT TIRED OF WIN BOIS

TRUST THE PLAN

We're on our own.

Attached: 1534275615412.jpg (670x1024, 103K)

>which means there's nothing he can do
Oh I forgot that the NRA makes the laws
oh wait, they fucking DON'T

Attached: 1508854194095.png (432x616, 215K)

Never trust an aristocrat

Thank you George Clooney for this thread we love you George Clooney

Attached: Screenshot_20181206-160303.png (1440x2560, 1.22M)

Kind of blowing your load a little early aren't ya? I have some bump stocks. They're gay. Binary triggers are quite a bit better. That being said, there is no ban. It is fake. Get your empty laughs in there while you can, you guys have so very little comfort these days besides Mueller. I will bet $100 dollars no one ever takes my bump stocks from me. Again, they're gay though -- like a lame toy.

Attached: minigun.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>makes the laws
worse than that its purely an executive action

Don't worry. This ban will be used to justify banning your binary triggers soon enough.

>orange man good

Trump is still better than Hillary.

Voted for Trump because a woman who doesn't see soldiers getting injured in wars as victims terrifies me.

Attached: hillary.jpg (850x400, 62K)

>theres no ban
explain

Attached: 1529455920802.png (384x390, 175K)

Will be redesigned and sold as Trump stocks™ (gold and platinum versions).

This. Only a retard would believe the only thing protecting the 2A is a lobby group full of old "muh 1911" fudds.

Damn who's drinking a Budweiser in the background? That's a pro-gun drink.

GLIBeral fag calling it a win when President Donald J Trump does something sensible. Donkey going eeeeyyyawwwww all the fucking time

I support gun rights and Trump, I'm glad he's giving the middle finger to those corrupt fucks at the NRA with this.

You don't support gun rights.

Looks like the final prophecy will be true.

Attached: post this in 2020.png (2518x750, 417K)

Typical Jow Forums, nogunz

>orange man bad

Attached: 48377267_923354031198855_4413251919397519360_o.jpg (1080x1157, 72K)

I don't even understand why he is doing this. He gains absolutely nothing politically and and fucking retard can just bump fire off of their shoulder or whatever.

Because he's a gun grabber who has been calling for more gun control for decades maybe?

Attached: trump_aurora.jpg (490x175, 13K)

use your beltloop? bam saved you a couple hundred bucks and same effect as one

>Oh daddy, please ban guns. They kill little babies and puppies. Please daddy, please

Probably the fact you can achieve the same effect without a bump stock, but I'm just guessing at that anons reason.

The last part is still bullshit. Jow Forums as a whole will still be right wing, but it will be the disgruntled sort of
>who the fuck cares what happens any more i don't have kids
and it will never again get as energized as the Zimzam trials or the primaries or even HWNDU ever again.

Sure it does. It sets the precedent for chipping away at gun rights.

daily reminder that only small caliber bolt action rifles should be allowed to be purchased by non-military people.

Firing from the hip is substantially less accurate than the already inaccurate shoulder firing of bumpstocks.

>Bump stocks are faggotry for fags. Real auto is for real men.
Real auto is already illegal. It's like they banned real women, so we resorted to fucking traps, now they banned traps.

>Trump turns out to be libshit
Ted Cruz was right

wtf, I hate trump now

You're kind of retarded. You don't "just remove the sear block". You have to install an auto-sear. Granted it's not exceedingly difficult, it's not as easy as "hur dur take out this part". The ATF has already banned guns that can be "easily converted to fully automatic" (i.e. open bold semi-autos)

use a stick then

It's legal in some places and besides, if someone was going to go off the rails like Paddock it doesn't matter what's legal or not, you can't stop crazy or the CIA..

and be charged with a felony for creating a "machine gun"

Attached: 1521342344435.jpg (736x507, 78K)

It's not illegal based on your location. They banned the manufacture of new machine guns since 1986. If you can afford the 20k to buy a real M16 you can shoot it anywhere, but they're only going to get more expensive as their manufacture remains banned.

This user gets it. The ATF previously ruled that a shoelace was a machine gun. They'd have no problem making the same determination about a stick.

This guy gets it. Only Call of Doody LARPing fags would actually buy bump stocks. This ban is proof how much emotional appeal influences law so much. Vegas shooting was the ONLY shooting where a bump stock was used. And anyone with a fucking brain knows the only reason Paddock killed so many was
1. firing into a very densely packed crowd and
2. Had an extreme height advantage

Doubt the bump stock had any discernible effect. This ban could set a precedent for foregrips and red dot sights, cause idiot liberals think that shit automatically makes the user a Navy SEAL.
Goes to show our laws are written by people who have NO fucking idea how firearms or combat works, and it's mostly cat hoarding liberal hags and their pussy whipped boomer husbands. And it's mostly boomers doing what boomers do best, create shit situations that they won't be around to feel the repercussions for.

Does he just try to make himself lose or something?

Attached: 1466695021689.gif (495x283, 275K)

I paid like $400 for my binary trigger they can fuck off .. although I guess it doesn't matter, I lost my guns in a tragic boating accident

The way they defined bump stocks in Florida included binary triggers. I wouldn't be surprised if this law is the same.

it's almost as if trump is a JEW!

He tried appealing to the left but now both sides are against him

The ATF already ruled bump stocks legal, twice, under Obama.

Trump is overturning the decision.

Attached: lol1.jpg (400x400, 28K)

From The Washington Examiner:

The Trump administration’s school safety commission will urge states and school districts to consider arming trained school faculty and staff and recommend rescinding Obama-era guidelines designed to protect minority students from being disproportionately disciplined in school.

The recommendations, part of a report set to be made public this afternoon, are the culmination of a months-long effort from the Federal School Safety Commission launched after the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fla.

Seventeen students and staff were killed during the Feb. 14 shooting, which led congressional Democrats and a student-led movement of survivors to urge Congress to pass stricter gun laws.

The report lays out 100 recommendations designed to combat violence in schools, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos told reporters in a call Tuesday morning.

In addition to rolling back the guidelines published by the Obama administration in 2014, the Trump administration’s report will recommend states adopt extreme risk protection orders, which allow courts to temporarily take firearms away from people who pose a danger to themselves or others.

>Obama-era guidelines designed to protect minority students from being disproportionately disciplined in school
What the motherfuck is this?

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=144202

idk man. think of the rebellion to hillary after 4 years....Trump is not a constitutionalist or conservative on many issues. He is just a good showman. pt barnum.

>well he lost my vote in 2020
>let's just vote for the turbo gun grabbers instead
oy vey

New around here?

its not about being right wing. it is about being anti big govt, which is antithetical to leftism.

>Give it 3 years
americans gave that cunt 2 years and there is zero progress so far

The turbo gun grabbers actually face opposition to their schemes. Obama failed to enact any gun control in eight years as president.

Trump, with the NRAs blessing, did it in his first term.

He agreed with Hillary during the debates about keeping people on the no fly list(people who aren't told why they are on the list and can't fight it either) from purchasing firearms.

Trump is a New York liberal. Always has been, always will be.

This, as crazy as it sounds the country is actually better off with Democrats in power.

Faggot, NRA wanted this ban because they are compromising faggots. Fuck Trump and fuck the ATF.

fucking based drumpf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1531056976973.png (600x600, 332K)

Chuck Schumer has been NAILED and BLED
HAHAHAHAHA

twitter.com/ARmastrangelo/status/1074791083417194498?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=http://cdn.embedly.com/widgets/card.html#sid=de42bd3a0a624b079702fd0d243aa925

DUDE OPEN BORDERS LMAO

need to watch this video
Schumer saying we need to close borders and stop illegals

>Schumer saying we need to close borders and stop illegals
>let me just start believing kikes for no reason
no faggot

>there’s nothing he can do
Tell the NRA to go fuck itself and help that other group

>What is accelerationism?
retard

Watch the video it is real
at a press conf.

The reason leftists go after rifles is because revolutions are fought with rifles, not handguns. Rifles are used less for murder than handguns, shotguns, knives, blunt objects, or even punching and kicking.

Sauce: the fucking FBI

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/expanded_homicide_data_table_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2011-2015.xls

Possibly one element of the decision, more likely because soft body armor won't stop most rifle rounds, and so their big government enforcers will have to be severely encumbered to oppress citizens with rifles, expensively too.

You let the spics flood in and it will accelerate, but not like you want. We'll just have rights stripped and end up in a police state even faster, and that's where we'll stay

only colt faggotry would have a sear block installed.

Attached: 1489469678965.jpg (640x624, 53K)

Oh well now I believe
nigger

>The government can't make a law abiding citizen surrender his personal property

What are eminent domain and civil asset forfeiture? These are the real things you should be fighting not some silly bump stock law.