TRUMP REGIME BANS BUMP STOCKS

Goodbye Second amendment! MAGA!!

>b-but Hillary was going to take your gu-

washingtonpost.com/business/technology/trump-administration-moves-to-ban-bump-stocks/2018/12/18/1571a6c6-02e2-11e9-958c-0a601226ff6b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.8efa1a421888

Attached: TrumpBumpStockBan.jpg (1200x627, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act
machinegunsvegas.com/
machinegunsvegas.com/faq/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Magapedes BTFO!

based, no citizen should be allowed to own firearms

Cant wait to see what excuses MAGAturds make for him this time.

Anybody can make a bump stock with a rubber band. This legislation is useless and is purely symbolic.

TRUST THE PLAN

HILLARY IS GONNA GET IT ANY SECOND NOW

FUCK THIS STUPID NIGGER FUCK YOUUUUU

in what situation would bump stocks be useful?
ium scratching my head here....

>muh bumpstock
REMOVE SEAR BLOCK

Attached: gfdagfdgfdgfd.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Anyone can make cheap guns with pipe and household chemicals. Banning professional production of guns and ammo would just be symbolic.

B BUT MUD 9D CHESS

Attached: 1542639721436.png (1620x2880, 150K)

FUCKING NIGGER STEPPING ON MY SNAKE

Cool. Now only bad people will have automatic guns.

Drumpf is such a dingbat. I won't be voting for him again in 2020.

HE'S ONLY CHIPPING AWAY A LITTLE BIT FROM TH 2A/BILL OF RIGHTS, STOP FREAKING OUT SHILL! IT'S ALL PART OF THE PLAN, TRUMP BANS BUMP STOCKS AND LIBERALS ARE LIKE PUTTY IN HIS HANDS AND WILL FUND THE BORDER WALL IN KIND, JUST WATCH! Q PREDICTED THIS BTW

Attached: 1541744834844.jpg (1242x1279, 465K)

>Trump did what Hillary said she was gonna do
>this means Hillary was the better choice

K

Covering fire.

MAGA

Also machine gun nest type set ups.

>Goodbye Second amendment
bump stocks are not firearms

Suppression. All automatic weapons are used primarily for suppression. Any shooting to kill needs to be precise and on target

>meme flags
>any valid opinion xD

>bump stocks are not firearms
Then they can't be regulated under the "National Firearms Act" problem solved.

This, everyone know bump stocks are useless. Now you can fight by sayong "No! We have already gave away bump stocks so fuck off for more gun control"

If this happens I go to war against the US government and start killing Jews.

Attached: Bu877uFB_400x400.jpg (400x400, 43K)

I always thought it was spelt sear, turna out you are right.

hello glowy

Watch and see. I've had enough. Time to kill.

The NRA does not oppose banning bump stocks. This is a shill thread from a liberal faggot.

Attached: GlowIntheDark.jpg (866x1280, 105K)

>1 post

The 2nd Amendment opposes banning bump stocks you nigger.

Slow day at the office, agent?

Oh yes fellow trump supporters, we should have supported Hillary and this wouldn’t have happened!

Literally fuck off, bump stocks are the spinner rims of the gun world.

Attached: 28834764-559C-4E81-8EF7-C1B28D4144E4.png (316x426, 21K)

Don't project your cowardice on to me faggot.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED NIGGER

>The official wasn’t authorized to discuss the matter publicly ahead of the regulation’s formal publication and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity

What other wisdom have you gleaned from WaPo's anonymous sources?

Attached: 1545108910029.jpg (300x406, 24K)

That's a weak position to take and they know this. The battle is won inch by inch, and giving ground in order to take ground only works when you're already winning.

The NRA doesn't give a shit about gun rights they fold like a cheap tent at every single thing

Trump also didnt do what Hillary said she was gonna do, she never said a word about bump stocks because nobody had ever heard of or cared about bump stocks in 2016, especially the retarded memeflaggots itt

Its time for all out war against the Jews and this treasonous government.

>pic related SO MUCH...

Attached: 1513245935753.jpg (600x400, 47K)

screen capped.
Dont disappoint user.

I was in the canadian military for years as an infantryman with 2 deployments to Afghanistan. Only time I ever used a rifle on automatic was in counter ambush drills. We would do an 'aussie peelback' for ambush front where you dump a magazine in 2-3 bursts then leap frog backwards. Ambush left/right basically turn that way and heavy weapons fire while moving in that direction. Never had to do it IRL but outside of that using a rifle on automatic is largely pointless it is pretty hard to hit shit accurately. Solely useful for when you need a large volume of fire to suppress the enemy at close range. Other than that automatic weapons is basiclly a squad/platoon level asset for surpressing the enemy while manoeuvring elements hit them.

I would love to own one but they are expensive to operate.

"No! We have already gay away full auto so fuck off for more gun control!" etc etc
doesn't work, dumb leaf

who cares about bump stocks? this thread sucks

Kill all fucking Trumptards and their traitor President.

Anyone want the 3D printer bump stock files?

I plan on going to war against the US government over bump stocks.

>1 post by this id

to piss off gungrabbers and cucks

Then make your own organization to show support for your beliefs gunfag, because getting pissed on here doesn't count or do anything.
Trump is only going to support guns if he has the NRA or a similar group behind him. Plenty of guns are already illegal, the outrage over this is absolute faggotry

My main concern will be in their desire to get a wall fund, they allow dems to ram a "fed flag" law in somewhere. That's the real thing to worry about.

Bring it pussy

We don't need any fucking group because it's in the fucking Constitution of the United States. I bet faggot homos like you don't even know why the NRA even exists in the first place, go read a fucking history book. The President doesn't need lobbyist support to defend Americans rights

>in what situation would bump stocks be useful?
from an elevated position in vegas over looking a concert.

Repeal all gun control laws or we are going to fucking war. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Australia sends our energy

Attached: 1523358048917.png (716x573, 1.07M)

You realize you can substitute bump stocks with like a rubber band right? Trump is saving gun owners money. WINNING

bump stocks aren't guns

Anyone who bumps this thread is a redditor

Oh hai thar, ATF

cope

Attached: ATF.jpg (374x503, 45K)

>Trump is saving gun owners money. WINNING

Attached: with jews you win.png (739x720, 186K)

Fuck the ATF. I'm going to war against the ATF.

Ready to burn synagogues to the ground! I don't need a bump stock to kill Jews!

Where does a dutchmen go to shoot in the USA? No NSA intended on this one, Legitimately where can i? I am dying to shoot but the shooting course here is a very private thumb in the own ass COMPANY who think they are a bit too much american, I am wishing to own weapons, Streets are getting unsafer and unsafer but unironically, I have fucking Syrian neighbours right now, Nothing against them but shit our Goverment is fucking up big time! HALP!

Attached: WHEN.png (500x500, 170K)

i would but i lost 14 ar15's in a tragic boating accident. all had bump stocks too.

The Drumpfturd cries out in joy as his freedoms are taken away

>Where does a dutchmen go to shoot in the USA?
Vegas, NV. You can shoot anything including full auto.

Attached: 9D1D478D-8E38-497C-A045-941792D57D7B.jpg (1220x1280, 402K)

>Goodbye Second amendment! MAGA!!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearms_Act

MIGA

He passed more gun control than Obama.

And we're still not getting the wall.

Attached: the man behind the curtain.jpg (804x962, 348K)

I'm ready to kill traitors.

at least he locked up that witch

Attached: 1540894506964.png (962x962, 482K)

In the last couple of weeks i've seen quite a couple ads for bumpstocks on armslist in my area. If i had to guess, probably glow in the darks snapping pics of your license plates just waiting to raid the houses of the sorry fucks who bought them.

Attached: 6786564_02_bump_fire_stock_for_ar15_640.jpg (640x480, 46K)

>no mods
only losers need nods for weapons

LOL I THOUGHT MUZZIES WERE THE TERRIES THO.

You think a shooting range is willing to just let me? Gun clubs willing to let anyone shoot?
These questions seem all alarming too me if i would just ask them haha but you did answer my question

Looked up the rights earlier today because a Ausbro went into the Pawn Shop from Rick Harris and Rick showed him his concealed carry pistol! Also got notified Wall-Mart still sells rifles there

Man it seems so weird too me, Hand Guns should be legal for anyone who has not commited a large felony ( been to prison)

Based

>only losers need more than 10 rounds per magazine

when will you faggots learn that both sides are fucked?

Second Amendment is getting watered down slowly but surely, It will eventually run into passively giving all of your guns untill the "Full" Ban is in works and then a smaller scaled "Incident" war will happen with the 4 americans that are willing to die for their freedoms.

Only one side, the Jewish side. Us vs. them

>lets sandniggers and niggers have bump stocks
yeah nah, go fuck yourself. i hate the fact that they are being removed due to how precedence works in law, but i also know how niggers and sandniggers work

Attached: 1344126976225.jpg (396x304, 23K)

>redpilled
>voted for Trump
Pick one and only one you fucking magatard faggots.

Attached: Daisy.png (344x604, 138K)

>but we already gave in, why do you want us to give in more
stupid cuckservative leaf

what a twit.

I prefer semi-auto anyway.

> Bush cuts taxes, increases military spending, and tanks economy
> Obama brings economy out of rubble
> Trump cuts taxes, increases military spending, and every economist/CEO in the nation predicts a depression
> Both syds r dah sEMA

>You think a shooting range is willing to just let me?

Yes, bring your passport.

machinegunsvegas.com/

See the faq section

machinegunsvegas.com/faq/

Based and Hillarypilled

Attached: 1545151757520.png (856x800, 482K)

>I prefer 9 ft black powder single shot rifles anyway

>I-I didn't need it a-anyway!
Cope.

Obama spend the money of your children.

4D Chess

Hardly the point.
Besides, I get the feeling you'd say,
>"So what if Trump is taking away our guns, we can 3-D print them anyway, and if he takes away our 3-D printers we can always make slingshots. You know how powerful a well-made slingshot is?"

And the Supreme Court will see it exactly like this

Technically the bumpstocks could be banned as an illegal accessory under the 80 year old NFA. I don't like trumps backtracking, and I think our republicans are filthy cucks for not getting any pro firearms legislation done during the how many years they held the house and senate.

Then again we were about to possibly have suppressors deregulated and then the fucking vegas massacre had to happen, nothing weird about that at all.