What the FUCK is going on?

What the FUCK is going on?

Attached: 1545053844259.jpg (738x726, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqfCdkf8fc
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aID7WGpTHqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice resolution retard

They are raping your children while their mothers cheer about it.
The race war starts in a few months.

is this euroweek again?

The police have searched the euroweek premises and it seems they found nothing.
What did they think they would find in the building when all the sexual messages and pictures will be in the shitskin's cellphones?
Also I am disappointed that not more girls have contacted the press with chat logs and obscene images sent by volunteers.
In fact we've had the opposite. Polish boys and girls who have been to euroweek have made videos defending these shitskins.

>Polish boys and girls who have been to euroweek have made videos defending these shitskins.

Is this real.

police said they searched the school and there was no signs of child rape. case closed.

Yes.
I can't find it now but there's a video on youtube where two Polish teenage boys are on skype defending the volunteers.
Also a left-wing news site posted a letter from a female euroweek participant who praised the volunteers and attacked the racist right-wing media, saying they were twisting the truth and using it to stir up anti-migrant sentiment.

Is it over? Poland was our only hope.

What did the police think they would find in an empty office building?
They should have confiscated and scanned all the shitskin's phones and then questioned all the young girls who have been to euroweek.
They could have done this with just a bit of investigative effort, but instead they chose the laziest, police-chief-Wiggum-tier option of looking round an empty building.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGqfCdkf8fc

Translation:
It is disturbing that Euroweek participants defend inappropriate behavior
In Poland, everything happens like in a kaleidoscope. On the one hand, the scandal, on the other, the propaganda of success. Everyone can see that

Funded by Soros war on Poland and spirit of the people.

MSM keep silent or shill its ok to hug people

Attached: m1.jpg (975x767, 158K)

Yes, teens are already brainwashed to bend over. ,

Attached: 8i.jpg (1210x633, 152K)

That's so fucking depressing.

can i get a quick run down? what the fuck is a euroweek?

grooming camps to pair polish children with adult shitskins men so they open their legs for them

Attached: mnko.jpg (890x501, 291K)

LOL

Judaism

Polish women have always flocked to anything that isn't a Polish man.
Blacks,
Pajeets,
Asians,
Anything is better than the Polish man in the eyes of the modern post-communist polish woman. There isn't a single nation that hates their own kind more than the polish women.

When did euroweek take place?

You guys need another Bevrick.

people act like its a big deal that the camp counselors were hugging and kissing the girls. they don't even stop to think that maybe they enjoyed the camp and liked the counselors. Hugging and kissing is a way to show affection, something incels wouldn't understand

You know exactly what's going on.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=aID7WGpTHqM

Why are all the counselors shit skins?

I have mingled among a representative sample of "shitskins" and let me tell you something, to them white women are whores and animals. Its allowed to them by their god to do whatever they choose, right down to murdering them.

Blow it out your ass you jew cunt!

Which is democratic. What are you doing on Jow Forums, should you be taring down some Soviet War monuments? Or getting ready for the Russian invasion?

Why doesn't this board care? I don't get it.

Jow Forums is not what it used to be

Attached: 1392262787433.jpg (720x404, 132K)

i know canadians are a cold ( literally and metaphorically ) people but here in america hugging and kissing your teacher is perfectly normal if you like them as a teacher. honestly it would be creepy if teachers refused to touch the students because it would mean the teacher is likely an incel.

and what you call shitskins normal people call diversity. and its a good thing. these girls are lucky that they get to experience diversity while they are young and get to know how exciting it can be.

BECAUSE NOTHING CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT. Did you see even how hard france rioted? In the end the world is so powerful for the elites that when they see us protest, it’s either life or death for us. To do something about the elites/jews, it would take a fucking armed army to fight and win

Seems Dirlewang was right about how polish pe*ple should be treated...

lol you seriously cant be seriously serious right seriously now? seriously?

Attached: 1528689379656.jpg (868x776, 272K)

Quite frankly I have no idea what the fuck I'm even seeing here.
What's Euroweek?
When was it?
Is it a recurring event?
Where was it?
Who's involved?
Who's funding it?
When did it begin?
What's this talk of a police investigation?
Spill the beans and maybe you'll get people to actually care, otherwise what is the purpose of this thread?

Also anyone who throws this incel and beta word around all the time really shows there true colors

its an opportunity for young pollaks to experience the benefits of diversity and global culture. They spend a week at a camp and participate in activities led by teachers that are from africa, the middle east, and south america. As you can see from the pictures the students quite enjoy the camp and show their appreciation of the teachers with some physical affection. A more culturally minded person would see this as the camp being successful in its mission. apparently this board claims that it see teachers being inappropriate with children. however police have already looked into this and searched the school and found no signs of inappropriate behavior.

what in the FUCK can they learn from "teachers" that come from the toilet of the planet?

POST THE IN-STORE PRICES!

AND THIS CAN ALL GO AWAY!

Did they open their windows?

Did you give any explanation at all of your shit-quality pic related? If you want people to care, frame your argument in a comprehensible way.
And how have your fellow Germans reacted when you posted this in various kraut forums?