FLYNN SENTENCING PART 2

prev thread
Judge says Flynn sold his country out! Flynn refuses to reconsider plea despite given chance by Judge!

Attached: 1437326717633.jpg (884x666, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N4CToylzS9M
breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/17/new-york-times-publishes-alice-walker-interview-promoting-anti-semitic-book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOME LIVE STREAM:
>youtube.com/watch?v=N4CToylzS9M

BENIS

Republicans should go mental on the Democrats over this and start special investigations into every activity by the criminal Democrat party and their judges.

Just chiming in to announce i am literally laughing out loud at the butthurt in these replies, the Q boomers have been hitting the board hard last couple of days, spouting thier mad conspiracy theories, 4D chess strategems and raising false hopes everywhere, today we see the deflation, disappointment and ultimately the despair of the MAGA idiots who honestly and seriously beieve Trump is the secong coming of Christ and that Flynn is john the Baptist.

GLORIOUS AND PLENTIFUL SALT TO BE MINED IN HERE.

Attached: 22046031-underwater-view-of-iceberg-with-beautiful-polar-sea-on-background-illustration-.jpg (1300x870, 116K)

So is he fucked?

thanks based leaf for posting twitter updates

PRESS E TO EXECUTE FOR TREASON

You think trump will pardon if he’s sent to jail?

WAR, WAR never changes!

Attached: 0y85lk7q70ox.jpg (499x499, 66K)

What the fuck is happening? Why is Flynn still going forward with the plea even though the judge is outright telling him he is about to fuck his ass? Has he spoke with Trump about a pardon already?

Recess til :30

he will die in prison

Attached: 1542084482007.jpg (819x1024, 194K)

breitbart.com/the-media/2018/12/17/new-york-times-publishes-alice-walker-interview-promoting-anti-semitic-book/

Attached: FLYNN3.png (585x727, 62K)

Flynn is a chicken shit...

Trump deserves to die

Trump will go down as leading THE MOST CORRUPT presidency in history!

That makes no sense. Judge says he sold out his country but then gives him chance to reconsider?

COURT IN RECESS FOR 20 MINUTES

Flynn knows if he pulled his guilty plea he would be fucked. He committed treason and he knows it. His best bet is to stick to the agreement.

The establishment Republicans and the establishment Democrats are the same people you absloute retard, they are all on the same team against you, the idiot population. WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU ABSOLUTE IMBECILE

Attached: TRUMPS CRIMES1.jpg (1300x870, 250K)

Trump better pardon him

You're believing a russian, that's where you went wrong.

Attached: FLYNN4.png (578x119, 15K)

Attached: FB22F637-0047-4F4B-B286-5BC1ED021656.gif (900x900, 1.91M)

CHARGED WITH THE LOGAN ACT!
HAHAHAHAHA

This is better than I thought.

What makes someone an agent of a foreign country?

Never gonna happen. The Dems played everything smart. Even though they spent the last 30 years losing elections, they managed to completely infiltrate the judicial system as every level from state courts to the DoJ, and now we live in a judicial dictatorship.

>british

Imagine being so irrelevant that relatively minor political events in foreign countries grab the entirety of your attention.

>BREAKING: Judge tells former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn: "Arguably you sold your country out." - AP

sounds sirius

If he’s a republican vs Democrat

Judge trying to do everythign he can to get this shit delayed. Asked Flynn if he wante to delay, nope. Asked van grack if they shouldn't delay until cooperation is done, nope. goes on a tirade about foreign agency and treason which this trial has nothing to do with, then says we will take a recess so you can see if you want to delay.

What a fucking chicken.

Attached: 2018-12-18 12_06_09-Darren Samuelsohn (@dsamuelsohn) _ Twitter - Waterfox.png (505x124, 8K)

You shut the fuck up snaggle tooth your children get raped by Pakistanis and you tell others to wake up LMAO YOU WAKE THE FUCK UP

do those guys have hernias? wtf is wrong with their sacks?

who is flynn and why should i care

>Why is Flynn still going forward with the plea even though the judge is outright telling him he is about to fuck his ass?
the judge is shitting himself because flynn hasn't caved to his threats and is going to expose all the corruption

I'm from Arkansas you pea-brained maggot

Lel
What a phoney show

Judge: Why, why are you making me do this
Flynn: Because Fuck you, that's why

Attached: flynn.jpg (1920x1080, 90K)

Its clear that every facet of govt is corrupt, and on BOTH side of the aisle. Gents, when is it enough? When do we regain control of our govt and bring this tyrants to justice? What would the founding fathers do (WWFFD)?

Attached: 1542409470531.jpg (590x432, 50K)

Ah 7th post faggot. You're getting slow. I don't know if shilling is the right job for you.

If that happens then there better be a shitstorm rained down or the Republicucks deserve everything they get.

>What makes someone an agent of a foreign country?
Simple: the country whose interests are the most important to you.

For Trump, it's not America.

They’d kill trump

Flynn finally grew a conscience after years of committing treason. He knows what he did was wrong and wants to pay his debt to society

lurk more newfag trash

That's an interesting point.

Funny thing is if he is this sets a precedence and you know who else broke the Logan Act.

Hilary and Co, and last time i checked Trump was not going to pardon them.

I'm glad you agree with us on Clinton though finally

Attached: Trumpgrump2.jpg (816x1273, 416K)

This. Piece of shit judge is grandstanding for his liberal masters. It's not working though because Flynn's a fucking badass.

silicone injections, one of em is dead from it

Mexico isn't part of America either.

k

Judge is talking a big game about treason and prison, then giving him a recess. Over recess, Mueller is gonna ask Flynn to make up shit on Trump to avoid 30 years in prison. Mueller and the judge are colluding to pressure Flynn into false statements about Trump

So are they gonna unredact all those 302s and tell us what crime he’s being charged with? All we know is he talked with a Russian ambassador while in DR... and lots of black redaction.

>197036181
>What makes someone an agent of a foreign country?
>Simple: the country whose interests are the most important to you.
Got to start checking all those congressmen and senators with dual passport then. The one with the flag you're hiding behind that memeflag.

Why?

Which part? And what are you doing in the UK?

Jesus the autism is strong in you.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2015-02-25-at-2.34.07-PM-1[1].jpg (824x529, 61K)

LOGAN ACT

EXECUTION

Could have a hanging by Valentines Day!

Attached: zoe2.jpg (634x999, 67K)

no u

Attached: 1541463648011.png (673x767, 352K)

INB4 NOTHING happens to ANY Democrat, Flynn is hanged, and MORE people on Trump's side go to prison.

> Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS
Q PREDICTED NONE OF THIS

I bet they can't even type this shit and keep a straight face.

Task at hand, friend, task at hand.

Who's comfy right now? It's cold and I have my warm socks on.. feels nice senpai

Attached: 1458656535410.png (1100x700, 803K)

Flynn = Cuckold, coward, fool, literal mental midget

I don't get why he would spend a fortune on his defense only to roll over so casually in the end, today's reports (tweets) make no sense to me.

It is an interesting theory. Hes forcing their hand.

Flynn will be free in 15 minutes

chzec em'

Be a Republican. Podesta was working with the same firm Flynn was for example, but Podesta isnt on trial.

>pasta this early in the thread
fuck off

I think Flynn's balls must be kind of like this naturally. Crazy stuff

What? I'm just saying I'm glad you agree with us that Clinton should also be locked up and executed

Working for an enemy and human rights abuser like Russia, as Flynn did.

kek

Q predicted THE EXACT OPPOSITE

Attached: Monkathinkbad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

based

berry femoinine benis!

Only thing I can think of is that he knows a pardon is coming or someone threatened him with something worse than prison

they absorb souls of people they raped and murdered into their ballsacks you can see the proof of one of the souls trying to escape here

Attached: 1545152848459.jpg (189x223, 9K)

>Logan act
Shit's about to get very fucking real. This is setting a precedent. Jan 1 is going to be fucking glorious. Trump will pardon Flynn, but Clinton and friends are so fucked. I mean, really really eternally BTFO fucked. This is making me so fucking hard.

This

Attached: 1543867955940.jpg (1024x840, 50K)

we all know this was done because he's on Trump's side, not because he's done anything (or anymore wrong than other politicians)

so a question to the libs, suppose this damaged trump's image and a democrat was elected in 2020, who would you want to be president?

Hillary? Bernie? Cortez? All the these option sounds awful.

>sets precedence for prosecuting under the logan act
>flynn pardoned
>every fucking dem-o-shit that went to other countries undermining Trump are tried and hanged
and that, children, is how you drain the swamp.

If flynn gets convicted Mueller is fucked. They have proof Mueller fucked with evidence. Wouldnt flynn need to be convicted so he could sue the shit out of the government?

>that’s the answer I want
If that’s true then I smell disbarment. You can’t actively root against one side when you’re suppose to be, oh, i don’t know, IMPARTIAL

For being a traitor

Assume this entire witch hunt is actually legitimate, clearly he’s a traitor.

Assume it’s not and none of behavior makes sense. He’s in on it and this whole show is a farce. They’ll probably impeach him or “jail” him and he’ll be free to suck Jewish cock in between rounds of golf for the rest of his pathetic life

I think they threatened to take down his son.

if Flynn pleads guilty the judge has to, by law, go over all the evidence against him. By doing this the judge is going to see all the the abuses the FBI did to charge him. Flynn will be set free, all charges dropped and the FBI is fucked. not hard to see the bigger plan

>inb4 Q bullshit

>LOGAN ACT
>EXECUTION
>Could have a hanging by Valentines Day!
We can worry about HRC once Flynn is discarded.

He will hang. Fuck, this country makes me sick.

"Q user" hasn't posted anything in days.

WHERE IS HE/THEY???????????????????????

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Attached: dfgdgdfdgfgfdgfdgf.png (1830x832, 53K)

I literally haven't kept up with any of this shitshow and I don't even know who Flynn is or what's going on.

Who should I be rooting for and why?

Attached: browardfl.jpg (847x461, 121K)

Why would this injure the Clintons? That’s some “if you kill your enemies they win” levels of thinking.

The benis makes it better.

Attached: bikini2.jpg (794x794, 119K)

This is an interesting theory.

I would go to prison for my son with no second thoughts, so that is a possibility

I'd vote for Cortez unironically. Any political outsider.