The You That Time Forgot

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: 157618689.png (970x544, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

memoriapress.com/articles/what-are-the-liberal-arts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 43706352_933161210202946_6198416992504905728_n.jpg (564x571, 56K)

Attached: 061.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

Attached: 110.jpg (1024x768, 122K)

memoriapress.com/articles/what-are-the-liberal-arts/

this method of learning was removed by the shabbos goy Rockefellers from american education

Attached: What-Are-Liberal-Arts-Figure-1.jpg (952x789, 54K)

Attached: 41903760_913728872146180_1704865982289281024_n.jpg (536x685, 37K)

Do not despair. Stay positive for The Kingdom of God Is coming.

Attached: 45856514_942267095959024_7593694778546454528_n.jpg (602x685, 41K)

oh fuck off
no ones restricting you from anything, we have access to more knowledge than any generation has ever had. You're just a lazy faggot trying to push all responsibility onto someone else.

Stop using words that satanists use to thrive.
Kingdoms are illlegitimate

Attached: 46313381_944960529023014_1523713487333752832_n.jpg (560x546, 95K)

get out

Attached: Codex Atlanticus folio 459r.jpg (564x811, 153K)

>Bogan logic
If the infinite exists, and all things are possible, then there's no such thing as 'correct information'.
Truth is subjective. If you can prove a thing, then it doesn't matter what story you spin in order to explain it.
also, fuck 'this reality'. We're not supposed to inherit the Earth, we're supposed to LEAVE. Whether that means via space exploration, spiritual ascension, etc is irrelevant; the point is to get there. You don't have to tell anyone, you're not required by some outside force to bring others with; if you can go, the go. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt we're being trapped here for reasons beyond our current understanding, but since we have the mind to conclude there ARE ways of getting out, then they exist.

You do not understand what the Kingdom of God is. It's the realm of of reality, of infinite possibility as designed by the great architect. It's a discovery.

Some truth and a lot of New Age bullshit. If anything is possible so easily how do I become a Chad-looking billionaire?

. Go there, stay there.

Yes goy, you already know everything that can be known. Good goy.

>Go there, stay there.

Nope. I know Jow Forums gets better replies, more replies and faster replies.

kek is calling bullshit with those trips

>If anything is possible so easily

I never said it was easy, just that it was possible. Because it is.

Don't forget to sage all non-political slide threads

Yes, I am a shill who is trying to slide the more important Blacked threads. Thanks for the sage. You sure showed me!

I never despair and I always stay positive, for I realise the illusory nature of this world and the impermanence of all things. Thank you for your kind words, other me.