THeRe iS nO gOd

>tHeRe iS nO gOd
You don’t have to believe in my religion, but if you honestly believe that there was nothing in the beginning and then two astronomically huge rocks came out of nowhere and smashed into each other to create everything we see today including life(violates law of energy conservation btw, not to mention how did life forms spawn from rock particles hmm?) then you’re an even bigger idiot than you know.

google.com/amp/s/www.foxnews.com/health/christmas-miracle-texas-girls-inoperable-brain-tumor-vanishes.amp

Attached: C07EDC54-BA01-4E12-8107-74980DE7E682.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

Will G-d give me a nice boifu? I'll be faithful to him.

Attached: 41552314_358688301340302_3792723063175380992_n.jpg (1080x1350, 89K)

yea if i had a bitcoin for every time I've seen someone treat their cancer with cannabis derivatives only to have their doctor to say
>oh wow thats amazing, what lucky miracle

i could afford half a lb of ground beef

fucking shit bait.
sage

Attached: 151119651570.jpg (576x768, 48K)

I think that there is a god, I’m a deist after all. But asserting that the article proves a god is retarded. What about the hundreds of thousands of people that die every year from tumors anyways? Maybe there is a genetic explanation for this tumor going away? Maybe the cancer cells had another mutation that made them completely defunct? There are many things in Biology that we didn’t have an explanation for centuries. Then we discovered the causes and questions were answered, while more questions appeared.

Attached: image.jpg (375x375, 108K)

This happened in Texas though.

probably started taking iodine or cannaboida or something from hoxley cancer centers and then comes back and magically the tumor is gone!!! American doctors only know of jewish symptom control medicine ((($$$))) not actual healing or curing anything

>pretending you know where all came from and it just happens to be the anthropocentric entity you've been brought up to believe in and you look for ways to validate your beliefs by applying it to everything you can't explain
That's why I immediately lose half the respect for anyone when I find out they're traditionally religious. Believers are just this fucking retarded.

I have a great-uncle who had this happen
but he went total hunter-gatherer mode in the wilds of Alaska when they told him he had 6 months to live
he was also consuming roughly a pound of fresh marijuana a day (mostly eating it)
when he went back to the doc, a year later, his grapefruit sized tumor was the size of a walnut
that was the last time he went to a doctor
he's been living mostly off the land in remote Alaska for almost 40 years now
he's nearing 80 years old

>something unexplained happens
>must be God

Read Aquinas faggot. Everything comes from something therefore there was a starting point.

>random girls brain tumor vanishes
>reappears inside a babies head instead
Yeah if there is a god he's a massive cunt.

>2018, soon to be 2019
>still being an edgy fedora atheist

Ok hotshot
Cut your finger off
If it regrows back through the power of prayer then you have a convert.

>girls brain tumor gone
>doctors can't explain
>must be god
>2018 and we still haven't learned anything

>2 astronomically large rocks
I have no brain but I must post: the post

based great spaghetti monster

Attached: 1476902365107.png (386x389, 134K)

>Tumor misteriously disappears for 1 person out of billions
>God did it

>Tumor appear for millions of people everyday
>This is not God's doing

Underrated

Everyone knows that the universe was created by the Great Nigger in the sky.

>In dem beginnigs, der wuz jack shit, and da Great Nigger was bored, so bored he couldn't stand it no mores, so he screamed at da top o' his lungs "GIB ME DATS" and da void had to cough up da gibs and das how da world came into being. Trewly gospel.

Spontaneous remission is normal, but rare. The immune system is constantly "evolving" new random defense attempts, sometimes it creates a defense to attack cancerous cells, but not often a defense matches a target. It's like firing birdshot at a gnat.

underrated bants from the canCuck

>but if you honestly believe that there was nothing in the beginning
We don't know what was in the beginning. We only have a theory based on the evidence. It's smarter than hysterical claims of magical sky daddies appearing out of nothing.

>two astronomically huge rocks came out of nowhere
wat?

> life(violates law of energy conservation btw, not to mention how did life forms spawn from rock particles hmm?)
We are the same stone, minerals and metals (iron, sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium, zinc, etc.) that compose 'rocks'.

Plants absorb these elements from the soil, we eat the pants, we die and become sediment, which ultimately becomes sedimentary rock. You're in a rock/life cycle right now. Think about that the next time you sprinkle salt on your food, professor user.

> you’re an even bigger idiot than you know.
Dunning-Kruger was right about you.

>"Girl's Inoperable Brain Tumor Disappears, Doctors Can't Explain it"
Gods lurk in every gap of our knowledge? You win the 2018 Cringeworthy Award!

Attached: 1494907901813.jpg (890x656, 96K)

>probably started taking iodine or cannaboida or something from hoxley cancer centers and then comes back and magically the tumor is gone!!!
If you admit to doing that, your health care coverage for everything else get cancelled. I'd probably lie my ass off and claim it was some kind of miracle too, so I didn't get whacked by Aetna.

>Everything comes from something therefore there was a starting point.
Thanks for proving your gods are nothing.

>astronomically huge rocks are the cause of the big bang
Oh no! Its retarded.

Why is JCVD in Greece in a bouzouktsidiko?

>Everything comes from something
>Except for god. He was just always there because otherwise my retard "logic" doesn't work.

christ fags always gonna be a fag. go back to sucking that hebrew dick christfag.

Imagine being this braindead
Here faggots I’ll spoon feed you

Attached: 0EC92CC6-0E53-4B3E-A5DE-B4D5FB552C15.jpg (700x6826, 593K)

>two astronomically huge rocks came out of nowhere and smashed into each other to create everything we see today including life(violates law of energy conservation btw

Attached: 1534276874495.gif (500x425, 952K)

While i cant speak for all theists i have to say that one of the biggest issues i se with atheists is their general finatical dogmatism
Its not really a question of a lack of evidence with most atheists, or even a lack of proof
but a complete and continous insistance that the origin of whatever phenominon theists are reporting can be explained in a sceintific matter in the natural world
this on its face is not illogical
untill one rules out the possibility of a god from existing in the natural world
and not baised on evidence either
but on faith
When a theist brings up a supposed "merricle" such as the tens of thousands of people in fatima who claimed to se the sun change color and move about the sky in 1917, or preists who survived the bomb blast at hiroshima went down into the city for a several months afterwards never showing signs of radiation poisoning and living above the age of 80, or the hundreds of merricles at lordes which have been confirmed by third party doctors
The question is no longer whether or not god exists, and the proported lack of evidence for god
but an all encompasing need for it not to be true
the witnesses were paid off
the doctors were on the churches payroll
fluke
accident
anomoly
It is a very similar position as many on the left take to race realism, believing firmly that no amount of evidence or instance or phenominon can ever produce proof of their undesired outcome
>"I wouldnt want it to be true"
>>Christopher hitchens
In this way atheists tend to be much more fanatical believers and absolute followers of their ideology much more so then most christians
Those who do not fit into this mold are agnostic but to be a true atheist one has to believe in something
one must accept a proposition
and often of the accepting of this proposition leads to emotional investment
made manifest in the tirades of fedora wearers across the internet

Attached: do-think-im-going-to-paradise-of-course-not-l-6893933.png (500x398, 112K)

>tumor
It was fucking fluid. This happens to fluid druids all the time.

Christ taught me to not trust Jews, and he even warned us about future Jews who are evil and work with Satan. Weird how he was right isn't it?

>Roxli will continue to undergo treatments, such as immunotherapy,

>continue to undergo

I'm sure it must have been God and not the treatments she was receiving.

I know religion provides brainlets comfort and has some cultural value but stop acting like there is any scientific rational for your beliefs, just be honest about the fact that it's blind faith.

>a loving, benevolent god cured this girl's tumor
>does nothing for all the other people dying of terminal diseases (that he allows to exist in the first place)
Yeah, she didn't just get lucky or respond well to treatment. It was totally God.

>atheists
>finatical dogmatism
Wat? There is no dogma associated with not believing in any gods.

> the origin of whatever phenominon theists are reporting can be explained in a sceintific matter in the natural world
Atheists are simply fail to believe in gods. By definition, there is no math, science or other 'ism' that atheists automatically ascribe to.

>one rules out the possibility of a god from existing in the natural world
Hitchens seemed to favor this view.

>which have been confirmed by third party doctors
Do you know their names? Have you read their research? In the real world, we have ways of testing the validity of false and true statements. In the murky world of fake news and political indoctrination, there are spectacular stories of miracles and gods and holy cures.

What's happening here is OP posts some speculation that a supernatural being interceded in the medical recovery of young girl, despite the fact that there are literally thousands of other much more likely explanations ( I like the cannabis one on this).

>believing firmly that no amount of evidence or instance or phenominon can ever produce proof
Even your bullshit meter pegs at "anonymous sources", unknown "witnesses", "doctors say". the phenomenon is called confirmation bias. You want to believe it so badly, you fail to spot the bullshit right in front of you.

>In this way atheists tend to be much more f̶a̶n̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ b̶e̶l̶i̶e̶v̶e̶r̶s̶
You misspelled skeptical

> fedora wearers
Weird, right?

Attached: train fedora.jpg (200x252, 6K)

>Wat? There is no dogma associated with not believing in any gods.
And yet here you are defending it
>Wat? There is no dogma associated with not believing in any gods.
You dont get to say that you dont believe in anything when your ideology is based around believing something doesnt exist
>despite the fact that there are literally thousands of other much more likely explanations ( I like the cannabis one on this).
Did i deny them?
No
but you deny one
completely and utterly
its not a possibility to you
not in the realm of existing outcomes
It could be some workings of the brain we are unaware of
or a misdiagnosed tumor as this user pointed outOr a thousand other possiblities and reasons and explanations
but untill one is proven
or some evidence is provided for one
all out comes are of equal probablity
>You want to believe it so badly, you fail to spot the bullshit right in front of you.
And you dont want to believe so badly that you dont see the bullshit right infront of you
tens of thousand paid off sources in fatima?
None of the skeptical doctors who do exams on recipients at lordes being able to disprove them (the last of which was in 2011)? Millions or private acounts of interaction with dietys in every corner of the world?
With every supposed witness the stastical likelhood of their collective falsehood or corruption is made miniscule
You are operation from a stance on belief
based on things you want to be true
i never met atheist who sincerely wanted their to be a god
if he did
it was easy enough for him to believe with a few reasonable accounts
you arent more awake
you arent redpilled
you arent any different from the people who burned non believers in the middle ages
just in possession of less state power

>And yet here you are defending it
Defending what dogma? Please tell me what you imagine this dogma is? What you're asserting without evidence is dismissed without evidence.

>You dont get to say that you dont believe in anything
Atheists are free to believe in anything they please. Except gods.

>when your ideology is based around believing something doesnt exist
First dogma, now ideology? You use these words, but they obviously do not mean what you think they mean.

>but you deny one completely and utterly
You're imagining things again. I'm usually skeptical about the ones that invoke ghosts, sorcerers, leprechauns, chupacabras, sprites, gods, fairies, angels, vampires, demons, werewolves, devils, witches, etc.

If you were in your right mind, you would be too.

>its not a possibility to you
(1) Prove your gods exist and that they
(2) Directly intercede in the lives of mortals by suspending the natural order (miracles) and that they
(3) Interceded specifically in the case of this patient
Then I will believe it's a possibility. Until then, like the mermaids and leprechauns, it's outside the realm of possibilities.

>all out comes are of equal probablity
I suddenly realize you're a 12 years old who has never taken statistics.

>tens of thousand paid off sources in fatima?
Are you claiming they were paid? And what is your obsession with Fatima? You really want this story to be true because you believe it, don't you?

>you arent any different from the people who burned non believers in the middle ages
Now you're confusing the believers with the people who put reason before belief.

Attached: House reason with religious.jpg (800x600, 62K)

Christcuck, sage.

I just don't get why he intervenes in things like that when people are getting gored and split in half in Mexico every hour of the day. I've seen enough gore to know that people get maimed even worse than animals in this world.

Why does that matter?

"They were all in love with dying they were doing it in Texas"
-Butthole Surfers

>thinks that God has no sense of humor

>spend 17 years of your life building a temple for god
>finish your temple
>god runs you over with a train as thanks
why is god such an asshole?

Attached: 1536017829213.jpg (418x438, 95K)

Maybe she prayed to Trump and his maganificence decided to intervene and phoned the arch-angel Pence.

Heaven was in need of a new angel, bro...