Two Scandinavian bitches murdered in Morocco

>go to Morocco to "find yourself" and "climb the mountains"
>get murdered and beheaded by random locals

what kind of lunacy would drive young attractive women (norwegian and danish) to go ALONE to a muslim shithole to "travel" and "find ourselves"? one could almost say that they had it coming.

Attached: g.png (660x235, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/18/moroccan-police-apprehend-suspect-two-scandinavian-hikers-found/
naszaciemnastrona.blogspot.com/2015/04/gore-de-sabado.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love when traveling whores get what deserve for stepping outside the land their ancestor built for them.

Attached: 1495572544808.jpg (2296x1528, 952K)

>every safety precaution had been followed

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/18/moroccan-police-apprehend-suspect-two-scandinavian-hikers-found/

Attached: 516161.jpg (944x1063, 158K)

did they shave her head before the redecorated it?

based moroccans

except ya'know, following the logic and reasoning that would have alerted you to the dangers of being a white girl in a shit tier country.

good

sauce?

>Her mother said she urged her daughter not to go on the trip because of “the chaotic situation” in Morocco.

>"We advised her to go down because it's such a chaotic place, and you've heard of people who have been killed down there," she told BT, a Danish newspaper.

>Her mother said that Danish police had come to her home on Monday and told her that her daughter’s “throat had been cut”.

>“I broke down,” the mother said. "She was always happy and positive. All people could with her and she brought out the best in everyone.”

Wtf is that thing on the right

Nah. If you look closely, you can see her hair behind her head.

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000183929488_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqkpiJeVDsZjp9WOGE8mxc1eSOJg1vQtPMrhjclNr3azk.jpg (789x493, 47K)

Luckily for all you European lads, soon you wont even have to leave your own countries to see lovely shit like this

Attached: 15451530625190[1].jpg (1280x960, 235K)

You mean left

First world people especially woman just don’t understand much of the rest of the world.

Women don't understand the world. They never have. There's a reason why fathers are supposed to be overly protective of their daughters until they find a good man to pass them off to.

pretty sure it's a man
no

LMAO

and nothing of value was lost
darwin award winners

That is a body of woman or man?

No, it's not that they do not understand the rest of the world, women are like that, basically their few neurons are mostly emotions, they are very docile and easy to manipulate, so no woman will tell you that she is absolutely against all immigration

>be mountain dwelling Maraca dwarf
>never seen a white person or even heard of a computer
>suddenly two white devils in unnatural clothing with glowing screens show up
Id kill them too desu

naszaciemnastrona.blogspot.com/2015/04/gore-de-sabado.html

a man I guess

Attached: 15435149432242.jpg (708x912, 92K)

the face has a beard, so most likely a man

>>every safety precaution had been followed

except of going in a shithole of sandnigger

DAILY REMINDER '''OUR MEDIA''' ARE LITERALLY BRAIN CANCER

To be fair, it's more dangerous and more muslims in the nordic countries.

>be roastie
>put wanderlust on tinder profile
>visit shithole to ride foreign cock
>foreign cock kills you

On average women simply adopt the opinions and attitudes society tells them to adopt. Scandinavian countries push the absurd narrative that it is just one big happy world and everyone is essentially good and has the same core values of the average Dane. Scandinavian girls are utterly naive.

That girl was with a white guy when she was murdered, who was also killed.

jooos

and they say whites are master race

That's what happens when you go to the Middle East

What a waste of pussy i bet as she was dying in painful agony she would wish someone would offered her a bowl of eggs instead and that someone could've been me

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

>Her mother said she urged her daughter not to go on the trip because of “the chaotic situation”

>Her mother said that Danish police had come to her home on Monday and told her that her daughter’s “throat had been cut”.

And i bet the last thing she thought of before a gang of shitskins raped her and finished her was that conversation she had and wished she was home

Stupid woman but it's sad

Should have saved the planet ticket and met up in Sweden.

These things feel so unreal. Nordic women claim to be afraid of men and talk about feeling threatened when walking alone at night in good neighborhoods, because literally anyone could be rapist. They look after themselves and stay on their guard when white man walks past them in a quiet street and hasten their jogging pace if a man is behind them.
Then they go to 3rd world shitholes with actual rape cultures and drop all self-preservation instincts, and place absolute trust on local men.
I just don't understand how those female thought processes work. They really think that non-white men are harmless pets who pose no threat at all because "we are good non-racist cosmopolitans, surely they like and accept us here as we are :)".

>I love travel !

>roastie opens legs for foreign cock
>then it gets its head lopped off
Based Moroccans showing a spoiled whore how the world really works

>gf likes to "travel"
>knows im extremely right wing, specially since we met in HS i was edgelord
>says she will go to Morroco with her sister
>tell her "good luck getting gangraped and if lucky murdered quick"
>she never mentioned it again and went to paris instead

lmao, I swear to god girls to this to force a reaction out of people and to prove they can "take care of themselves" probably anticipating riding camels and drinking some hasish tea while in reality they will just walk down some shitholes that smell like piss and feces and if they are smart book some tour guide and surround themselves with white people and take a pictures of deserts or stray cat and post it on instagram with a tag in a "random weird place xdD"

She was raped to death after seeing her bfs head bashed in when they were in Thailand i think it was

Well to be fair if it was a trip to mexico she'd still be alive, skinned but alive

The poster is just a dickless loser who can't get a girl. Imagine being so bitter that you make fun of women who got murdered

>ugly
>zero impact thinking=probably sub 100iq
>or just brainwashed
>stastically, most likely to be leftie multicultural islam lovers

And nothing of value was lost. Gene pool is a bit better and I don't have to ever risk encountering them. Great news.

Attached: 1541922952534.jpg (609x607, 60K)

Well that's a retarded boyfriend that couldn't protect her and himself and to think that women larp non stop about their sixth sense to spot chads

Morocco is a shithole but it's far from being muslim. Their king is a thief who has billions $ in Swiss banks. The country revenue essentially comes from prostityution, drugs and child labor. Everyone is fucking poor except the jews who are so friendly with the king, even his wife is a jewess. these women basically took a trip in Israel without knowing

Aw shit nigger.
Anyone know when was the last time that thot got patrolled in morocco? This is kinda worrisome for I have moroccans higher in the list than, let say pakistan amd afghanistan. Its still shit in the bathroom but you feel me.

>Well that's a retarded boyfriend that couldn't protect her and himself

From what i remember they were fucking on a beach in the night and a guy sneaked up and fucked them up from behind , Horrific really

they were attacked by 2 guys probably they over powered the bf first and then went for the girl they said he was drowned so probably they knocked him out and threw in the water

They are completely sheltered...they don't understand the world or actual threats. They are like children playing make believe.

the fucking monarchy should be deposed and we north africans should rule africa so you guys the europeans would not get blacks immigrating to your countries

Reminds me of a case of Finnish thot who was kidnapped, abused for months and almost human trafficked in Tunis roughly ten years ago after being lured there with neat and international faked job. She recently published her story and it had ridiculous amount of red flags and fishy shit all along the way, but she just never saw it coming until she got drugged, beaten and raped for the first time.

>Hasish tea
Nigga the interesting stuff is liposoluble so you better make that tea with butter.
Anyways good one. My gf is redpilled since she knows people in Africa (inb4oildriller) and I dont need to say shit, but If I ever talk to a normie girl talking about finding herself in an islamic shithole I would be as bold as you. Better be called racist than let the thot get patrolled and then have all your life to think about how you were afraid of being called a word.
Its not like Im heidi here trying to save the world but we must protect our thots.

That only proves me right desu.
The girl probably saw some jewish sitcom of people having sex in a beach and pushed it into the dude, the dude forgot he wasnt in his average quiet white neighbourhood and didnt stop her. They had it coming, it is a shame tho, it could've been prevented with a bit of common sense

Also
>being overpowered by 2 thai manlets

White women want to show white men how racist and bad they are by traveling into prohibited savage lands; only to be raped and beheaded by those same savages.

A story older than time ...

Attached: progress.jpg (640x798, 124K)

Reminds me of a story of two swiss women that went to africa to help the local wildlife (aka niggers). Wrote home how they felt actually safer there then in switzerland. Ended up having their heads cut of by the locals. I have no sympathy...

Says literally nobody.
Africans are universally recognized as being superior physically.

pfffffffffffffffffffffff lol btw that's informal and a fallacy the anecdotal logical fallacy

> evil doesnt exist.

Its sad because I was once brainwashed like them,
its the jewish media that killed these women, its not their fault.

THey were taught that non whites are just like us. They never had a chance.

We will burn them all, we will fill mass graves with those who have lied to us.

Attached: 2.png (280x311, 162K)

All women are NPCs by nature.

alright wtf thye jews who killed her ahhh it's obvious that the atlas mountains are dangerous they are not a thing to play with ok mario

Why not just start by getting to where you can openly tell people, that would at least take away the basis of the crime?

nobody cares about roasties, they're fucking retarded

Well true , don't go to a third world shithole and the chance of that happening is slim to none

Attached: 1538429158717.jpg (340x275, 12K)

This bitch had higher T levels than 90% of the male swedish population.

More like those girls had them Moroccans cumming

Yep. Women shittest constantly, and usually over the dumbest shit.

> go to shithole
> die

Why do retards go to shitholes in the first place

So they can be accosted by strange brown men.

Sure, why not.

Take israel too, please.

for women it's usually sex tourism..

I say this every day north African. Every damn day. We have no business in your part of the world, and you have none in ours. Nature is real

Don't visit other countries and talk shit about them in earshot of people and then go have sex on a beach with your boyfriend

Unarmed

Because in these places their pussy can be used like a credit card.

>what is Muay Tai?

Two on one will overpower and subdue the victim 95% of the time, especially in ambush

What happening in morocco now...havent really seen anything involving morocco in my newfeed

She was murdered in the mountains, far from civilisation not in an average maroccan city.

Essentially what is happening is that Women in Western Countries are being convinced that White Males are actually the most dangerous individuals on the planet. They are then taught that blacks/shitskins though appearing ugly and violent are actually misunderstood angels and if you just talk to them politely and treat them with dignity and respect they will never harm you.

They go to a Shithole country (Morocco) and meet a tour guide or local and walk around town and think "No one has raped us, everyone has been nice!!! All that they told us was true, they're just as good as us!".

This allows them to put their guard down place themselves into situations that they normally wouldn't in their home country. "Hey look a brown man we just met wants to go hiking with us, he can't be bad! Let's go to his house first and hang out!".

It's really quite sad.

Attached: help.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Show me a single black powerlifting champion. Niggers run fast so they don't get eaten. They are prey animals.

>Louisa Vesterager Jespersen, 24, pictured, and Ms Ueland, 28, were studying 'outdoor activities and cultural guidance' at a college in Norway
I'm sure by the end of their life they were experts in cultural guidance. Progressivism is toxoplasmosis for white westerners, it makes them not able to sense danger

>attractive
Get your eyes fixed Schlomo

Damn you are one stupid fucking frog shithead.
The kings money comes from phosphate mining. Prostitution in Morocco? What the fuck are you even talking about. Eat shit and die you Macron loving cunt.

How does this even happen?

Maroccan police have arrested 3 suspects.

nothing of value was lost,we actually gained the fact that there are 2 less rosties

Thot status: sharia patrolled

Attached: 1544290749198.png (627x960, 702K)

lmao then why come they are dead?

They were talking about hiking-safety. It never occurred to them that humans can be dangerous.

If there's any solace, the murderers will wish that they were never born now that they're in custody. Fucking with our tourism like this is a death sentence.

People lie to them to justify their ignorant fairytale worldview that 3rd world people are just like us, and their countries arent THAT dangerous. Either that or they deceive themselves

It's different in nordic countries. Violent crime against random strangers in rural areas is very rare, almost unheard of despite such crimes being easy. Nordic women are entitled as hell when it comes to personal safety.

This made me more sad than the actual murders.

It's both. Pluss constant state-sponsored propaganda.

They had a couple of brownish people moving to Morocco on one of those travel shows. It was fucking stone age shit. Hilariously backwards but some people think it's exotic culture.

What did they tough they would would gain from killing them? Were they terrorists?
Couldn't they just capture them as sex slaves or something?

Attached: tumblr_mwvlivmyQ21qj7kyho1_400.jpg (348x500, 38K)

I wish they have plugged on their GoPro cams, would be funny seeing them getting that right haha

>Couldn't they just capture them as sex slaves or something

That would require thinking forward and planning. They most likely just found them, felt horny, raped them and thought of potential consequences only after cumming. They killed them to improve their chances of not getting caught, but as impulsive brainlets they are they did not hide the bodies or cover their own tracks in the deed.