The Great War

>Within 2 hours, every major USCommonwealth/European/Asian/Russian city and military base will be nuked by the opposing sides in multiple waves in a modern WWIII scenario
>What will you do?

Attached: explosion.jpg (759x456, 92K)

die

Die probably

>this
Or possibly deal with the pisslamic insurrection that will surely follow in the wake of the aftermath throughout Europe..

What size nukes?
I live near a capitol

at 25 miles you'd still have fallout to deal with if you were in the path of the prevailing winds.

>every major USCommonwealth/European/Asian/Russian city and military base will be nuked

They don't have enough nukes to do that

You do realize one third of a nuclear triad is aircraft firing cruise missiles that fly a little faster than airliner cruise speed and most of them will be shot down, that one third of the triad is submarines that stay submerged and wait for orders and at least a few of those subs on patrol are being stalked by attack submarines or ASW aircraft and the final third which is silos and mobile missile launchers the former of which can be decapitated by submarines.

Also, when one side strikes first they commit a significant chunk of their nuclear weapons dedicated to plinking silos, the usual doctrine is to fire two warheads per silo and there's several hundreds of them.

Both the US and Russia only have about 2,000 nuclear weapons active, in the panic bombers can spin out while taking off and block the runway preventing the others from launching, mutinies can occur, submarines can experience launch failures misalign their azimuth for a shot and fire off into the middle of nowhere wasting an entire missile bay or skippers straight up refuse to fire, aircraft can go AWOL, silo missileers can get word of a nuclear detonation occuring and know that the key turn is the real deal and refuse to turn.

Ranging greatly from tactical nukes (

I'm actually having a burger with my Best friend 'jew' at noon.

Attached: IMG_2936.jpg (1280x960, 377K)

Also, a significant percentage of nuclear warheads are predicted to be duds hence the two bombs, two re-entry vehicles, two cruise missiles doctrine, usually three or more for a high value target.

All that remaining arsenal of thousands of extra warheads would be mostly destroyed or at the very least there won't be the people and logistics left to rearm - rearming nuclear launch platforms is a relic of the 50s because of the speed all-out nuclear war would happen at. Those nukes been blown up by nukes doesn't mean that the nukes will actually detonate and create nuclear blasts, they'll just be incinerated. Cruise missiles shot down do not create a nuclear blast when hit they simply disintegrate.

You've also got to remember there is advanced anti-ballistic missile technology being fielded by the United States including directed energy weapons (lasers), ship-based Aegis interceptors, Ground-Based Midcourse Defense, black projects involving the EMdrive and those tictac mach 50 drones Podesta and the Blink 182 faggot lied and said were aliens - and Russia uses an unsophisticated but effective ABM technology which is Nuking The Sky

I can deal with fallout.

Take shelter, then have fun raiding and living IRL Fallout for a few weeks until I keel over into a lumpy, tumor-riddled sack of pus.

Fight boredom because the internet is down for all eternity.

>quick i will go make an attention whoring thread on a basket waving forum
t. 12 years old

>New Jersey
There will be nothing i can do. Literally nothing. I will die nomatter what. Though a painless death, i just dont wanna die yet.

There wouldn't be fallout coming from cities hit, they'd be hit with airburst munitions to maximize their blast radius apart from DC which would probably be hit with a groundburst. The idea is not to strike the capital city or wherever the head of state is because you want to maintain the ability to call a ceasefire.

Most of those nuke target maps you see online are from the 80s when there were ridiculous buildups of nuclear weapons and those were all the potential targets - not exactly what would go down in a nuclear war. The doctrine is to strike in waves and blackmail the other side into surrendering. The nukemaps you see with every active nuclear weapon placed on some military base, city or viaduct etc is what happens when some crazy person nukes the head of state and the doomsday planes somehow which creates a state of nuclear war called a 'Wargasm' where there is no leadership and local commanders just fire off their weapons in revenge.

Die doing what I love: fapping

Would I live 50 miles outside of offut air base? I have a shelter a few feet underground.

Gather as many bottle caps as I can

You're probably out of range of any blasts, but fallout could be a serious issue for a few months.

Be killed by 5g network eating away at my bones instead

Attached: 5G.jpg (780x600, 193K)

Yeah.
The problem will be lawlessness after.
I'm heading to the mountains.

Switch on my favorite music, get comfy wrapped in a blanket, smile, give a prayer of thank you upstairs to God, kick back with a beer and breathe a sigh of relief.

Pop popcorn, get high.

We don't want you here.

Those are still the yield of ukes in the 40's and 50's at this poit i'm sure they have ukes with yields in the gigatons.

I live next to the largest naval station in the world, and in city over is the largest naval airstation on the east coast. I'd be fucked

I'm at Fort Bragg, NC, so I'm pretty sure my death is unavoidable.
Beat my dick and go to sleep, I guess.

Modern nuclear weapons give off less fallout than old ones. Most charts for fallout are outdated. You can usually just wait it out it dissipates fast enough.

How would I go about preventing fallout from getting into my shelter? I live on a farm so food isn't an issue.

Goddammit bring it. I'm so sick of this fucking Hell.

Enjoy my day off work I guess, maybe drink a beer and shitpost if 4chin is still working.

Attached: 40456283_1204188889718854_1597444752817520640_n.jpg (677x748, 65K)

Build the Great Southern African Empire.

fpbp

Very good filtration systems. The massive, city sized fires combined with massive amounts of radioactive fallout will spread all over the world in days, so you'll need CO2 scrubbers and air filters, as well as potassium iodide.

Post on Jow Forums

>Also, a significant percentage of nuclear warheads are predicted to be duds hence the two bombs, two re-entry vehicles, two cruise missiles doctrine, usually three or more for a high value target.
Seriously?

I'll sell you this "toy ray gun", 1000 caps, no bartering.

Play some battlegrounds on a WoW private server for the last few times. I know many others would do the same. We would emote our fun and despair at each other.

This and shitpost while in heaven

Lmao probably get nuked, I live/work not 15 miles from Dover Air Force Base which is prime time nuke material.

Stop getting my hopes up.