Can someone help me piece together both how and why Israel had Khashoggi murdered...

Can someone help me piece together both how and why Israel had Khashoggi murdered? Wasn't he a Mossad asset or something?

Attached: khashoggi.jpg (200x150, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ikAW-8kX84k
youtube.com/watch?v=yFKo86uYHyo&list=FLqHIDcJDDqxlO4Cbke-EPbA&index=325&t=10s
youtube.com/watch?v=x0GrcQ9kXbI
youtube.com/watch?v=oqE4SdFpS4A
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ajRErIOsc
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
reuters.com/article/us-eu-antisemitism/european-jews-feel-under-threat-think-of-emigrating-eu-survey-idUSKBN1O91RA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

maybe israel wanted to wrap up some loose ends or something, maybe he was involved in some kind of clandestine operation? there's an article about israeli spyware having been found on his phone or some shit

Fun fact: Adnan Kashoggi uncle of Jamal bought the flight school in Venice Florida that the pastsy 9/11 hijackers trained at. Jamal was about to expose the inner workings of the attack

Because he was Saudi and the Saudi's ate the brunt of the blame? Can you provide me a source please? I'm working on an anti-Israel article and I need as much proof as I can get to expose them, we have a heavy readership of boomers and evangelicals and the editor-in-chief gave me the green light on this

He bought it along with Wallace Hilliard, Prince Aziz and Sheik Adham in 1999

This is one of the STUPIDEST arguments I have ever heard. Israel would NOT murder a journalist, no matter WHAT. They are the ONLY Democracy in the Middle East! They respect human rights, except for muslim terrorists rights because they have none. Stop spamming this bullshit it's bad optics for us! You make us look like anti-semites or some shit haha

Huffman Aviation. Thank you, user.

Can anyone else add anything more, besides the Israeli spyware thing?

Another sheep brainwashed by our Jew run government to believe Israel

I stubbed my toe earlier.
How did Israel orchestrate it?

Go to bed Dennis Prager

Anyone with any real info who gets away is murdered.

Attached: 1543593486556.webm (976x554, 2.65M)

Attached: 5928CBDF-5F75-4079-93EC-491D7D736159.jpg (750x588, 76K)

nice fucking digits, kike
so kek does have an amazing sense of humor then

bumping for interest
I had a feeling jews were behind this, and surely someone else knows more

>Khashoggi

Mossad was planning to murder OSB. And Khashoggi was in charge of the assassination. FUCK Khashoggi. He deserved what he got.

Attached: facebook_Suit----------.jpg (1191x463, 138K)

sup rabbi

Who is OSB?
And if Mossad was going to use Khashoggi, why would Mossad murder him? Did he fail or some shit?

I'm not here to defend Khashoggi - I'm here to implicate Israel. The two are mutually exclusive. Think "realpolitik"

Let the topic go, user. Israel would never ever do something like this. Consider how happy Israelis and Arabs are living side by side in G=d's land. Why do you oppose this?

>Consider how happy Israelis and Arabs are living side by side in G=d's land.
lmfao
Yeah I'm sure the color coded passports based on race are nice and all, but you guys went too far pushing the diversity shit in America while you built your own ethnostate.

It was Mohammed Bin Salman, not Israel you delusional Schizo

Attached: 1539393452126.jpg (1214x410, 179K)

>Israel would NOT murder a journalist, no matter WHAT.
really ? what about that american woman that got shoot in the face years ago?

So Khashoggi and MBS were about to expose Israel and the CIA's role with 9/11 and bin Laden? AND the murder of Princess Diana, holy fuck, this is far more than I had bargained for...

Please anons keep the gravy train coming. I can not understate how large our viewership of pro-Israel faggots is. We have the opportunity to redpill a % of the entire boomer generation with this

holy fug user

Attached: collage-1540470096063.jpg (1316x500, 189K)

Attached: Adnan Khashoggi.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Attached: Khashoggi_Afghanistan1.jpg (1207x591, 196K)

Attached: download (1).jpg (213x237, 13K)

Wow. So Khashoggi knew about the whole Mossad-CIA connection then. Fuck, user. Thank you so much.

Attached: 181010124131-01-jamal-khashoggi-hatice-cengiz-file.jpg (1600x1200, 453K)

But it still begs one final question: The answer is obvious but why would Israel murder him at that specific time? Was he working on a project for Trump or something? Do we have any kind of proof of that?

Attached: 201810110642554255.jpg (940x470, 79K)

Okay who the fuck is this guy? And why pretend to be Khashoggi's wife?

>Israel murder him at that specific time?
well .. one thing that got affected by this incident is the saudi Future Investment Initiative a lot of company pulled out or cancelled there investments

many believed that he /she was a Mossad agent

No name, though?

>Mossad was going to use Khashoggi
Mossad was directing Khashoggi to murder the Royal Family including Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud. MSB did the right thing.

>piece together Khashoggi
lold

but then why would Mossad kill Khashoggi? I don't believe MBS killed him at all. All the info dropped by other anons in here lends credency to the theory that Mossad murdered Khashoggi to tie up some loose ends, and blamed MBS for gain. I know the Wayne Lambright poster is usually on top of shit but you aren't using a tripcode, making me think you yourself are using misdirection. Give me some proof to back your claim.

lmfao
nice one desu, have a (you)

even Snowden saw the connection
youtube.com/watch?v=ikAW-8kX84k

Didn't Snowden try to expose the NSA program that currently has possession of Hillary's emails?

Although yes, this is a nice piece to the puzzle. I appreciate you so much, user. Thank you

>tapes of the killing

Ok. Show them.

>fiance

Yeah, she's never been interviewed. She ghosted faster than the wife of that dude that shot all the faggots at that nightclub in FL (actually the cops shot everyone, but whatever).

>journalist

Guy was a columnist, at best. Muslim Brotherhood plant, possibly CIA asset as well. Even if he was killed by Buzzsaw, why would anyone be upset by this?

>The Turks are upset about a journalist dying.

1800COMEONNOW.jpg

all happend at the same week
jamal incident and is the saudi Future Investment Initiative a lot of company pulled out or cancelled there investments

why would you think that israel is responsible for this and not saudi arabia. did you read that in the daily crusader or something?

why does everyone on this fucking site suffer from face-blindness

Attached: 23452353223532.png (428x335, 238K)

>why would you think that israel is responsible for this
because they are ALWAYS responsible. Period. if you don't like it, tell your rabbi at the satangogue to repent his wicked tribe

WWG1WWA WG1WWA aWG1WWA bWG1WWA cWG1WWA dWG1WWA
fWG1WWA gWG1WWA hWG1WWA iWG1WWA jWG1WWA kWG1WWA
mWG1WWA nWG1WWA oWG1WWA pWG1WWA qWG1WWA rWG1WWA
tWG1WWA uWG1WWA vWG1WWA wWG1WWA xWG1WWA yWG1WWA
WG1WWA WaG1WWA WbG1WWA WcG1WWA WdG1WWA WeG1WWA
WgG1WWA WhG1WWA WiG1WWA WjG1WWA WkG1WWA WlG1WWA
WnG1WWA WoG1WWA WpG1WWA WqG1WWA WrG1WWA WsG1WWA
WuG1WWA WvG1WWA WwG1WWA WxG1WWA WyG1WWA WzG1WWA
WWa1WWA WWb1WWA WWc1WWA WWd1WWA WWe1WWA WWf1WWA
WWh1WWA WWi1WWA WWj1WWA WWk1WWA WWl1WWA WWm1WWA
WWo1WWA WWp1WWA WWq1WWA WWr1WWA WWs1WWA WWt1WWA
WWv1WWA WWw1WWA WWx1WWA WWy1WWA WWz1WWA WWGWWA
WWGbWWA WWGcWWA WWGdWWA WWGeWWA WWGfWWA WWGgWWA
WWGiWWA WWGjWWA WWGkWWA WWGlWWA WWGmWWA WWGnWWA
WWGpWWA WWGqWWA WWGrWWA WWGsWWA WWGtWWA WWGuWWA
WWGwWWA WWGxWWA WWGyWWA WWGzWWA WWG1WA WWG1aWA
WWG1cWA WWG1dWA WWG1eWA WWG1fWA WWG1gWA WWG1hWA
WWG1jWA WWG1kWA WWG1lWA WWG1mWA WWG1nWA WWG1oWA
WWG1qWA WWG1rWA WWG1sWA WWG1tWA WWG1uWA WWG1vWA
WWG1xWA WWG1yWA WWG1zWA WWG1WA WWG1WaA WWG1WbA

Attached: rothschild-caliphate.jpg (960x568, 249K)

ok, this is epic and redpilled

they do man
ISIS = mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=yFKo86uYHyo&list=FLqHIDcJDDqxlO4Cbke-EPbA&index=325&t=10s

Attached: isis is fake.png (1643x977, 1.42M)

Grow the fuck up, Nazi scum. Is it fun being a LARPing NEET living in your mom's basement with no girlfriend, you fucking loser? That's the wages of fucking with G=d's chosen people, faggot.

Such an obvious puppet. Snowden can’t string together 1 complete sentence without looking down to read the prewritten script from his handlers

homeboy wasn't killed by isis tho

Attached: 42523523523523.jpg (600x396, 41K)

Not to mention his fake glasses.

Attached: polbait.png (512x512, 160K)

>Serena Shim
American Journalist Taken Out By Western Ally For Exposing Ties
youtube.com/watch?v=x0GrcQ9kXbI

Attached: SerenasHIM.jpg (600x340, 54K)

>My sister was murdered for speaking the truth’ - Serena Shim's sister speaks out
youtube.com/watch?v=oqE4SdFpS4A

Lmao you anti-semites are fucking idiots. It was SAUDI ARABIA and MBS who killed this Muslim Brotherhood scumbag. Not Israel. Israel doesn't do targeted assassinations you fucking idiots. Israel is a beacon of freedom and Democracy. Stop being fucking Nazi losers and go get a job or something. You Nazi idiots bitch about why Jews are responsible for you not owning shit then you spend your whole day on a G=d damned Mongolian sportfishing board

oh my gosh you are trying way too hard dude, it's so cringey seeing trolling this poorly executed. i assume for the sake of pride you are going to keep shitposting this way, but at least try toning it down in other threads, you'll get more (you)s that way. i'm being totally sincere, trolling can be fun on this board and i encourage all to try, but be better

>Israel doesn't do targeted assassinations you fucking idiots
>Got caught in Gaza during ceasefire for exactly that

Attached: 1522119758866.jpg (540x443, 54K)

burn you kike loving bitch

really?
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ajRErIOsc

Attached: t1large.dubai.suspects.montage.jpg (640x360, 94K)

>piece together

Nice one, Centurian!

Bibi killed him

Israel tried to frame MBS

Attached: 1524160782684.png (856x1444, 766K)

Attached: 1534053472313.png (738x976, 603K)

Attached: 1534059715353.png (1076x1396, 1.21M)

>Can someone help me piece together
There's not much to piece together anymore, Jamal.

>burn you kike loving bitch
Digits conphirm.

obviously. but how and why? of all angles? are the main questions of the day

Cuz of Jared.

Attached: 1539016978728.jpg (1913x1044, 830K)

Attached: GeraldBull.jpg (240x450, 21K)

I know Kushner is a fake jew, which allowed Trump to blend in with the rabbis, and they bought it hook, line, and sinker, but how does he tie into Khashoggi? Were he and Khashoggi in contact somehow?

Attached: 1545116281560.png (748x1091, 346K)

No, I mean Israel wanted to ruin ties between US and SA to stop the peace plan.

checked
Hah, that makes sense.

in what respect is kushner a "fake jew"

Attached: 1520510759092.jpg (3774x4199, 3.57M)

If anything Kushner is a real Jew. Zionists are the fake Jews.

checked
dropping mad digits in here user
love all you lads dearly. even the shills and the haters, not their fault they were born fucked up!

Jamal Khashoggi's grandfather was Turkish.

>physician
>Turkish
This screams Donmeh, the crypto-Jews of the Ottoman Empire.
The Saudi royal family has long believed to have arisen from crypto-Jewish origins. Wayne Madsen has written on this subject.

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

Attached: donmeh.png (800x931, 441K)

Almost every poster in this thread is a Nazi scumbag who needs to lose the tin foil hat

Attached: ItsAfraid.jpg (600x612, 93K)

Afraid of what, a bunch of virgin LARPing NEET losers who won't even openly speak of Jews in public? Cute, loser.

and in the rare instance where they muster the courage to speak about it in public, they wind up sabotaging their own "cause" since they're hated by literally everyone

I don't know about that. It seems like the Muslim Nazi propaganda is working. reuters.com/article/us-eu-antisemitism/european-jews-feel-under-threat-think-of-emigrating-eu-survey-idUSKBN1O91RA

WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1536276530948.png (626x1042, 431K)

>Israel doesn't do targeted assassinations you fucking idiots.

Attached: 1525606319340.png (1026x906, 525K)

CONFIRMED`

Attached: 1531287894210.png (1216x1448, 1.13M)

but are the threats coming from nazis, or their muslim pets?

fucking good catch user

They're coming from every Gentile on earth. You kikes are hated for what you have done. Get the fuck out of our countries.

bumping

i must confess- i'm laughing my butt off at this comment! jewish power has never been greater. young whites in america have been permanently brainwashed, and soon enough their transgender children will be too

bumping for kosher salt

What retardation.
Here is what happened: the saudis just killed their dissident, and the opposite team pointed that out.
The saudis team tho couldn't save their faces, so they didn't go 100% out in defending them.
Also, this is cause the saudis are switching buisness to keep food on the table ( selling oil to different people than the Americans ).
So it blew up.
In the end, no one give a shit.
Well, apart from the people who do, see his family.
And some smart journalists, the ones realizing this ( they can see the shape of the clouds on the horizon )

There you go.
i mean, ffs, you even HAVE to ask?
Lurk more.

Eeek. You didn't even cover Israel's involvement. I rate it an 8.8/14

bump