FUCK TRUMP

Anyone who votes for this backstabbing kike in 2020 is a nigger.

Attached: 073000C9-F104-461C-BBE7-28AAF87CE783.jpg (640x410, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/adam-smith-bipartisan-support-to-block-trump-using-military-to-build-wall
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/20/trump-takes-executive-action-ban-bump-stocks-rifles-into-automatic-weapons/354536002/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he being a bitch about this? all the people that are happy he's not forcing pelosi to fund the wall are the same people that will never vote for him

Brief me on this, is it because he's actually pussying out or because his hands are tied? Can the fucking Dems in the House stop him now?

He's got 4 years you impatient nog. At the END of those 4 years if it is not built or being started I will consider it a broken promise. Why? Because I'm not impatient and wanting everything to be done in the first 6 months, or even 2 years.

Hurr durr I am small town Cletus and I voted for a NY city slicker billionaire because he told be things I believed. I guess it's true that small town people like me are morons. Yeee hawww

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

If he waits until january, the bill will become much worse. But the DoD can build the wall either way, unless congress votes to stop them, which the senate wouldn't.

who fucking knows at this point....last week he has a sit down meeting with Pelosi and schumer and talks about how he will shut the government down and then a few days later "wall funding off table"

He had two years with Republican majorities in both houses of Congress and he couldn't get it done.

What makes you think it's going to happen now that the Dems have the House?

Attached: 32A1036E-5A89-4661-BBDF-51481991077E.jpg (742x609, 54K)

So know that Trump has fucked over his voters and all the rural losers, who will be their next messiah?

Not gonna lie. He has really disappointed me over the past 6 months. He needs to fucking end Mueller and get back to campaign Trump.

Trump doesn't control the senate. Blame McCain's rotting corpse.

it's not getting built you dumb fuck. what more evidence do you need?

he has no power.. cmopletely isolated and gelded with no support.

its fucking hopeless

deep state won

Not some niggeress or anti white pedo like Biden

he didnt have the votes in the house, either he was decieved by congress or he was lieing.

The losers that voted for Trump had screwed up lives already due to their ignorance and poor choices in life.. Trump was their 'last hope'.. and now they he has betrayed them they have no one left.

trump iwas always a pied piper, sent to release a little of the pressure building on the right, but his mission is only to keep them calm while they continue to import the replacement population, trump is laughing at you, HE IS AMERICAS (((OLIVER CROMWELL)))

Bernie

Trump is a moron and so is anyone who follows him

TRUMP was counting on Flynn LMAO, he can't deal with the globalists, all this talk of 4D chess is being exposed for what it is, a fucking meme

Attached: DRUMPFBTFO.png (698x336, 34K)

lol the wall was never happening

OK so after a little digging it seems the DoD just going ahead with it is our best outcome, and the GOP in the Senate would need to block any legislation from the Dems trying to stop it. Unfortunately this motherfucker

washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/adam-smith-bipartisan-support-to-block-trump-using-military-to-build-wall

says he could expect bipartisan support for blocking the DoD. Doesn't sound good.

he is a fucking kike you faggot

he is a jew.

Oh my little drumfpies

OP you made me laugh, have a (you).

Using your big words! Well done.

Read my lips: Lame. Duck.

lol just give him more time, with Mueller and dem house, he'll SURELY get it done this time kek

Such a shame...no funding for goyim.

Attached: israeli-wall14.jpg (400x600, 35K)

Trump needs to scrap the wall idea and start going for term limits. He would be an american hero for decades to come.

This but unironically.

It was naive to expect that a reall free candidate can ever rise without (((their))) support. Hes a usefull puppet and we all have fallen for it. He's the rights Obama. Everyone old enough will see the similarities. We're at a point where candidates get selected due to their meme character o give each minority a chance to release steam once in a while while also having some satan to fight.

Take a couple generations more and the idiocracy will be fullfilled. No more need for more than simple slogan campains. But it was helpfull to realise that this is their current game. We don't need to care for peaceful poitics anymore.

the jew Bernie

>If shills say it enough times it becomes true.

>Anyone who votes for this backstabbing kike in 2020 is a nigger.
It not JUST the wall that is keeping me from voting for his ass in 2020

Trump On Gun Confiscation

President Trump appeared to disagree with Vice President Mike Pence on the issue of due process before confiscating guns from people found to be mentally unfit. The vice president said that they would have to "allow due process, so that no one's rights are trampled," but in the case of a gun violence restraining order government needs "the ability to go to court, obtain an order, and then collect not only the firearms, but any weapons in the possession of that individual."

Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."
realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/02/28/trump_disagrees_with_mike_pence_on_gun_confiscation_guns_first_due_process_second.html

Take the firearms first due process second
youtube.com/watch?v=30E5P12DVEk

Trump delivers as promised on bump stocks
nypost.com/2018/11/30/trump-delivers-as-promised-on-bump-stocks/

Gutless coward/Jew

It literally doesn’t matter which, he’s a fucking traitor and his whole family deserves death

Pol will still slob on this kike loving faggots dick. Reminder that if you support trump, you hang on the first day

Do none of you faggots even bother to look up the link?
>White House suggests it could back down on $5 billion border wall demand

>Anyone who votes for this backstabbing kike in 2020 is a nigger.
"No toon can resist the ol' "shave and a haircut" bit."

Lol @:
>Party politic rank and file
>Voters
>Wage cucks
>Anyone who still believes they don't live in a theme park
>Toons & NPC's

I still don't understand why poor, small town country folk trusted a big-city billionaire city slicker type? How are gullible are they? People like Trump spit on rural poor folks and laugh at them all the time. Poor rural folks should know this.. and evangelicals too.. Trump has lived a sinners life for the most part and you know he thinks evangelicals are total nutcases.

This exactly, the comparison to Obama is spot on

Nah he can't do shit. The senate majority is too firm.

>At the END of those 4 years if it is not built or being started I will consider it a broken promise. >Why?
Because you're an idiot?

I don't understand why people post copypasta.

I trusted his ego, at the very least. You’d think the prospect of being known as the man who saved America from corruption would motivate him. Instead his legacy is an impotent loser, baffling choice really.

The Wall was a metaphor you fucking shill. No one actually expected a 100 foot tall brick wall.

Detention centers, greater employment, congressional focus, national conversation, Overton Window shifting, electronic surveillance and drones are the goal, not AN ACTUAL PHYSICAL WALL.

"I will build a great wall -- and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me --and I'll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make MEXICO pay for that wall. MARK MY WORDS."

Attached: gettyimages-488226322.jpg (957x460, 88K)

The wall wasn't a metaphor, and we are getting it. If congress won't support it, the DoD will.

Holy shit, ShillBlue is on overdrive today. Get fucked, faggots, day of the rope is coming and you'll all be strung up

god he lied to to so many.. people who trusted him at his word.

It should have been clear from the moment when so many of those which voted for obama the first time around have been some of the biggest trum supporters. Giving people a pseudo lead every couple years, which gets their hopes up and their motivation under control is just the perfect game to never get the plebs to actually go against the real enemy.

Never will someone working for us ever be able to get that far. They would break him long before. Well played, Moshad.

The only wall this kike traitor cares about

Attached: 1528733976738.png (740x410, 703K)

This kind of posting works better when you use a memeflag to hide the fact that you aren't an american

Remember, vote straight Republican, but don’t dignify Trump with a vote.

I know Jow Forums tends to be pessimistic but come on, regardless of what Trump does now, aren't you happy about the taboos he's smashed? We've seen a watershed of pro-White politics since he arrived on the scene.

>Trump interrupted: "Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court. Because that's another system. Because a lot of times, by the time you go to court, it takes so long to go to court, to get the due process procedures -- I like taking the guns early."

He said that to bait libs into openly admitting they want gun confiscation dumbass

>Sharebloo

Get fucked Zionist, this is what happens when candidates don’t fulfill their campaign promises

Why should I hide that I'm a german? Your politics are sadly all our business since your master kikes play our politicians fidel. o most europoors are better read on your politics than americans themself.

It’s ironic this guy always hated on mainstream news and got “fake news” going mainstream, yet you could tell deep down he knew it was fake but cared way too much about what they were saying about him. That and during his first year he immediately bowed down to Israel and bombed Iran.

It wont happen, nothing will happen but black criminals will be released from prison.

i am black pilled as fuck.. its over.

Trump supports a gun registry

Background checks
Since the Parkland shooting, Trump has said he wants to strengthen background checks, at times appearing to support universal checks that would apply to private sales and gun show sales.
“Very strong improvement and strengthening of background checks will be fully backed by White House,” Trump tweeted Monday. “Legislation moving forward.”

Trumps supports restricting accessories that Obama approved

Bump stocks
In February, Trump directed the Justice Department to develop regulations that would ban bump stocks, devices that are used to make legal semi-automatic weapons fire similarly to machine guns. In March, the Department formally submitted a regulation to ban the accessories, Reuters reports, which now needs to be approved by the Office of Management and Budget and then will be subject to a comment period. Trump tweeted Monday that bump stocks “will soon be out.”

Trump supports violating gun rights of 18 to 20yr old adults

Raising age limit
Trump has backed off raising the age limit to buy semiautomatic weapons, for now. The Washington Post reported that Trump had been interested in the idea of raising the minimum age to purchase a semiautomatic weapon from 18 to 21, and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said at the end of February that raising the age of purchase is “on the table for us to discuss.”

Trump supports gun confiscation without due process

Mental health measures
Trump often emphasizes the link between mental health and mass shooters. After Parkland, he suggested that law enforcement should be able to take guns away from people they think are safety risks without going through the courts. His new plan doesn’t go that far and run afoul of due process, but he’s calling for an expansion of mental health programs and enhanced coordination between mental health care, schools and law enforcement.
time.com/5195469/donald-trump-gun-control-white-house/

WASHINGTON – President Trump signed a memorandum instructing the attorney general to regulate the use of bump stocks, effectively banning the use of the devices that can allow rifles to mimic automatic weapons.

Trump made the announcement at a Medal of Valor ceremony at the White House for firefighters and police officers — some of whom had intervened in shooting incidents.

Trump told Attorney General Jeff Sessions, seated in the front row of the East Room, that he expects new federal guidelines to be finalized “very soon.”
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/20/trump-takes-executive-action-ban-bump-stocks-rifles-into-automatic-weapons/354536002/

Anyone can see what’s happening

>wall funding off table

That is a Drudge headline, not an official statement. All shills and retards would do well to learn the distinction

2020 isn't going to look anything like 2016
A good chunk of the support he received were from first time voters that literally voted for him because of his extreme promises + the fact that he isn't a life long politician, however he proved that you don't have to be a life long politician to fuck over the American people. He also show cased what a zionist faggot he really is. Anti semitism soon to illegal, coming to a state near you, MAGA! LOL xD

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Trump has good instincs but its completely surround by bad or treasonous advisors other than stephen miller he has no one that is on our side. no one wants populism for the middle and working class americans other than Trump and Miller..

I've said it before and I'll say it again - read Moldbug. The tragicomedic performance of most right wing figures who achieve office in a democracy will start to make a whole lot of sense

Attached: 1541655344696.gif (368x271, 621K)

Foreigners need to stfu.

Yeah let's all vote Democrat and let them give amnesty to all 30 million beaners

Or maybe you should try being less obvious, fucking shill faggot

>This shill thread is still getting bumped.

>read moldbug
no

Gettin real sick of your shit, donnie.

sadly senpai.. our only hope is violence and to get violence things will have to get worse..

He couldn't get funding for the wall when GOP held the House, he has no chance now.

This just means the army corps of engineers will build it instead of private contractors

He's not going to blame mccain because he's a redditor who came here to shitpost

Republicans are at least half globalist, the RINOs like Corker and McCain and Lamar Alexander need to be jettisoned before real change can occur

This

>papa trump will build the wall
>r-right papa?
>...p-papa?

At least God gave me the chance to see your mongrel traitors get made into flesh gollems before the kikes glass our boths homeland.

Yeah sure with “Multiculturalism makes us stronger” Mattis?

it's not getting built you retards

>sadly

Violence was always going to happen, the question was whether Trump would change it so it's a small amount of white college students beating up trash cans or a larger removal of kikes to madagascar

It already being built, retard

And they are banning bump stocks.

If you want to chaneg something, peacefull voting isn't the way. We all should understand it at this point. The house always wins if you play within their rules.

Lol

Ill vote for anyone who isnt a Dim
Fucking shillniggers

it wont happen.

>WHAT IS CAMPAIGN RHETORIC?
IT WAS A METAPHOR YOU FUCKING RETARDS

>no term limits
>no internet bill of rights
>no declas
>no wall
>troops still abroad
>stock market still in a bubble
>no immigration reform
>no education reform
>no tax reform
>no healthcare reform
tick tock drumpfkins
pretty soon we'll be back in power.
and we wont give it back this time.

no it's not. they're just reinforcing tiny sections. stop believing in an obvious lie. trump is not fighting to have the wall built because he doesn't give a shit

>German cuck supporting revolution when he is too busy jacking off to his own "German guilt"
kys

>i'm fine with 2 years of nothing
>i'll start worrying at 4 years when there is no time left

Because he isn't a dictator.

>wall funding off the table

Except it isn't. This is Drudge trying to garner clicks. Keep in mind that Matt Drudge is a kike of all kikes and just wants his traffic clicks. It's why he links and assists places like WAPO, CNN, MSNBC ect.

>Reinforcing the wall isn't building a wall
The absolute state of retards like you.
Why do you even post if you are just going to get BTFO constantly?

>Trump couldn't stay out of Syria
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't even build a fucking wall
>Fires Gorka

Yet Europe, who have leaders such as Salvini, Kurz, Orban, Pellegrini, Zeman and Morawiecki. All of which have done more to protect their borders from foreign hordes compared to this orange piece of shit. Are suddenly the "cucked" ones? America is a fucking joke and everybody will be happy once your shitty nation collapses. You can't even pass an immigration bill without some Hawaiian nigger blocking it. I hope your country balkanizes, anybody who feels proud of being apart of this zionist occupied hellhole should be mocked.

Attached: BBE59B20_E864_4310_88E3_A5A0C99F5F73.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

They dont have 5 billion of the wall but they sure have money for this...

"Key U.S. lawmakers want to boost Israel's $38 billion defense aid package"
reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-defense/key-u-s-lawmakers-want-to-boost-israels-38-billion-defense-aid-package-idUSKCN1GB2NQ

Attached: giphy.gif (400x234, 1.94M)

That's what they call politicians' lying these days?

>5 billion of the wall
for the wall*