FLYNN SENTENCING PART 3

prev threads
(pt 2)
(pt 1)

stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=N4CToylzS9M

quick rundown:
>flynn choosing to plead guilty
>judge says its basically treason what hes done and gives him chance to reconsider plea because its pretty much bullshit
>flynn keeps he doesnt want to reconsider
>mueller team says flynn is cooperating with other investigations
>they went to recess till 12:30
>back in court now

Attached: DYx257ZVMAEh6pq.jpg (343x361, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/former-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-sentenced-36
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shill free first post

1st

Dismissed all charges

first?

dang you beat me to it

DO NOT REPLY TO MEMEFLAGS
Just don't. Starve them out of their attention.

Is it time to unleash 1776 and burn Washington to the ground? Are we at that point?

>inb4 democrat bot BTFO

Remember that leftarded niggers will spam this thread because they are butthurt. Just hide and report the spam

this

Rolling

Get fucked nerds

DIGITS OF TRUTH
HE IS HERE
E FOR EXECUTION
>E FOR EXECUTION
E FOR EXECUTION
>E FOR EXECUTION
E FOR EXECUTION
>E FOR EXECUTION
E FOR EXECUTION
>E FOR EXECUTION
E FOR EXECUTION

Attached: Monkathinkbad.jpg (300x300, 22K)

If anyone thought Flynn would slide doesn't know how the system works. There was NO way they were going to let Mueller look like he was implicated in fraud against Flynn. Its fucked but reality.

based and leafpilled

Inb4 judge orders Flynn to watch bambi

just imagine how schizophrenic you have to be, to believe russia hacked unhackable voting machines and control all of social media with bots.

The future is Democrat.

who is flynn
and why should i care

eat shit you cum dumpster

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE

Attached: EC75B237-FF73-4FDD-9DC2-CA51D2E352C0.jpg (1280x619, 145K)

Rolling for dismissal of all charges.

Trump is a sham, designed to keep the right complacent. Revolt will be the only thing to save you. And we all know nothing will happen.

When do we see the evidence. WHERE ARE THE 302s.

Attached: 6A414407-05E2-4E58-9148-31216CF4E9CE.png (731x869, 1.21M)

In the future, you are in hell... with the rest of us

Trump will go down as leading THE MOST CORRUPT presidency in history!

NuPol has gotten BTFO almost every day. It's sad.

Pol is a shell of what it once was.

Soooo many Russian bots in this thread, apologizing for Treason...it's unreal.

Reality is not a conspiracy!

Press E to execute!

Hey Traitor.

All Charges dismissed

Attached: nipnog.png (224x237, 102K)

Especially after the top poo at facebooks came forward and basically HARD shat on the whole ''russia influence'' bullshit.

who is fucked in this situation?

Friendly reminder JIDF meme flags are spamming these threads.
Keep posting twitter screens.

Flynn.

Who the fuck is Flynn?

Digits for flynn to kill all faggots in the courtroom.

Not guilty!!!

Attached: ACFEC210-356D-4705-BF9B-9D43EBBC25EC.jpg (425x340, 37K)

Attached: 1525457942966.gif (320x352, 837K)

DEAR MR. TRUMP,

HOW MUCH MORE CAN WE LOSE??

This judge is rattled.

The same post was spammed 15x by the same poster. Not really a get

see

i don't understand. if the judge is saying he basically committed treason, why does he want him to reconsider a guilty plea?

Reposting.

>2018 WILL BE GLORIOUS
>NEXT WEEK GOY!
>IT'S GOING TO BE A FUCKING BIG WEEK GOY!

NOTHING EVER FUCKING HAPPENS. It's the same fucking shit different flavor of ass. It's going to come down to us draining the swamp. These corrupt politicians need to be executed. They will not give up control. They will not follow the law that the rest of us have to follow. They do not give a fuck about any of us. Q is a complacency psyop conducted on the Trump-base to keep them complacent and not rising up. No Presidency wants a uprising on their hands. There is no fucking justice. Get it through you're fucking heads. It's the same fucking news headline every day day in and day out about /ourguys/ getting cucked by the deepstate and nothing is ever done about it. Pedophile politicians are still running free. Hillary is attending multi million dollar weddings in India. Seth Rich caught 2 bullets to the back of the fucking head - yet Q and the supposed military operation it is can't put 2 bullets in the back of the fucking Clinton's heads? Come on. Wake the fuck up. Nothing is fucking happening.

The deep state is still control. It's over dude. The only way out of this is insurrection. Coordinated and done in the most effective way possible. The politicians, corrupt judges, corrupt law enforcement, corrupt banking - etc. need to be pulled from their fucking gated communities and shot in the fucking head on liveleak for the rest of the world to see.

That's how we're going to get change. It'll take all of us getting pissed off enough to the point where we rise up into the streets and then it's over. There will be no turning back. It's not about left vs right.

It's about us vs them.

I don't care what happens as long as someone dies or gets LWOP

Attached: 1545113635388.gif (236x179, 1.42M)

Your mum

im trying to understand flynns motives for keeping the guilty plea any speculations? all i got is affidavit and suing but that process would go past 2020

>Not really a get
Trump will go down as leading THE MOST CORRUPT presidency in history!

NuPol has gotten BTFO almost every day. It's sad.

Pol is a shell of what it once was.

Soooo many Russian bots in this thread, apologizing for Treason...it's unreal.

Press E to execute!

Attached: 14ctnir.jpg (799x1007, 58K)

Attached: 1461202026529.jpg (223x226, 5K)

Who might this be?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18-09-14-01-1.png (443x768, 233K)

Us.

Rolling for the only charge being a requirement to watch the Bambi 4K remaster with Dolby Atmos once every month for as long as Trump remains in office

friendly reminder

>Flynn pleads guilty
>judge has to review ALL material
>judge finds fuckery afoot
>Flynn has all charges dropped
>FBI is fucked

Right now Trump is throwing a massive toddleresque tantrum in the oval office screaming about betrayal and lack of loyalty, when he finally calms down and they've changed his daiper he'll weep, and then they'll ask him if he wants to address the nation to announce his resignation

WHAT AN INCREDIBLE TIME TO BE ALIVE, ALL WE NEED TO DO NOW IS KEEP THOSE FLOODGATES OPEN ANOTHER 3 MONTHS AND THE FASCISTS ARE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM THE POLITICAL PICTURE

Attached: DRUMPFBTFO.png (698x336, 39K)

Verdict: traitor

Because he wants to charge him with treason. He's not being charged with treason right now, just lying to the FBI.
He's trying to scare him into making a stupid decision.

they were all ready release a few days ago

Nail on the head

Kill them all

Attached: skinwalker.webm (202x360, 1.24M)

I bet a fucking disqus acount on Flynn walking today.
Wtf pol you lied to me

These reporting digits confirm Flynn will change his plea.

Attached: 1544795860798.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

Flynn should run for office on an anti-corruption platform
EXPOSE THE DOUBLE STANDARD

hah yeah remind me how you fucking degenerates are going to have children again?

you're all irreversibly self-harm causing genderfluid cunts. you have no future, because you are at severe odds with nature and reality.

so enjoy your little glimpse of misery, because you'll all be gone in the blink of an eye

15 YEARS!
15 FUCKING YEARS
hahahahahaha

Wow, you saved that image? Do you visit that site often? lolwtf

That judge is against him, he will sentence him and not give a fuck. It'll be a shitshow like fucking kavanuaghs trial. He almost got fucked and humiliated but fuck that kike too.

Only thing I can figure is that they have something on him or his son. Mueller is dirty

Everyone

Attached: DEC2FA42-F064-446E-A484-29880E725E81.jpg (781x1024, 483K)

The 302 evidence and coup of Trump can’t be dismissed if he pleads guilty.

They are trying scare him but he is going to be a martyr.

Repeating#*

If he rescinds plea, will have to go to lengthy expensive trial and probably additional charges. Also sticking with it and no delay forces seemingly fair juge to sign off on this bullshit, which is making the judge himself ask everyone if they dont want to please delay.

QRD please - what do we know. BBC report just presented the judge as angry at Flynn rather than the FBI's conduct...

any info of the accurate sort?

No no, the case has been heard, all evidence has been submitted, the plea has been heard.

NEXT
COMES
SENTENCING

He hangs

who is this?
i have a sudden desire to impress her...

NO TREASON CHARGES AHAHA JUDGE IS FUCKING MAD

dont respond to ukrainian bots, please

>15 years
>already established the most he can get is 6 months

you people are bad at this

Wrong, they released doctored, redacted ones.

i still don't get that. wouldn't an innocent plea make it HARDER for the judge to get his treason charge?

BREAKING: Avenatti presses charges on judge Sullivan for racial bias against a white sis male flynn.

Attached: 201881021247315150940.jpg (720x479, 49K)

The deep state want do not want Flynn talking. If he stands by his guilty plea, he would have to explain stuff.
The judge is literally saying there is procedural problems and Flynn could withdraw his plea and walk... but Flynn is a Machine and says, "no deal, I'm guilty"
Flynn has wanted to testify for years. A guilty plea gives him the opportunity.

This. Livestream firing squad please

this isnt a sharia court shill, try to keep up

True... my fitler list is enormous..

POO

C'mon Achmed, you KNOW that we white people are not retarded, why try that shuit?

foxnews.com/politics/former-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-sentenced-36

gg

jodie foster

REMEMBER THE STROZK TEXTS FAGGOTS
>May 10th, 2017, text message:
> “We need to lock in [Flynn] in a formal chargeable way. Soon.”
>“I agree. I’ve been pushing and I’ll reemphasize with Bill.”

>May 17th, Mueller assigned.
>May 31st, Flynn 302 edited - reentered.

Attached: flynngettingfucked.png (1032x309, 192K)

This, except (((they))) will never allow a civil war to happen
>pic related

Attached: US Civil War Breakdown.png (1802x905, 213K)

Press H for Honesty from this Administration!

Kek
Do it.

It's accurate. Flynn's own attorneys admitted that the FBI did nothing wrong and that Flynn is guilty as sin.

Judge is basically making sure Flynn understands what the prosecution is trying to impose on him should he still plea guilty.

The judge has hinted the evidence is shit and probably just as confused as all others as to why Flynn would keep his guilty plea.

Fitler did nothing wrong

>foxnews.com/politics/former-national-security-adviser-michael-flynn-sentenced-36
>gg

Special Counsel. Used altered 302s and not original 302 plus interview notes as evidence to prove Flynn lied.
In its defense, Special Counsel was lied to by Strzok and McCabe re: 1/24/17 Flynn meeting.

gotcha. this makes more sense to me

>wouldn't an innocent plea make it HARDER for the judge to get his treason charge?
Nope, if he pleads innocent and they have real evidence against him, then they can nail him to the wall.
He already admitted to lying to the FBI, and that's all he's being charged for. So there's no reason to give them more ammunition and instead make it harder for them to stick additional charges on.

That's why the judge wants to delay so badly: More delay = more charges they can stick on. The judge is clearly in Mueller's pocket, so there's no reasoning with the guy. It's best to get the case off of his bench ASAP.

The reason he didn’t change his plea is cause mueller had other charges he could’ve prosecuted him for. So he took a plea deal.

Attached: file.jpg (633x950, 930K)