So I'm completely lost. I have literally no idea what the hell is going on with Flynt. What did he do...

So I'm completely lost. I have literally no idea what the hell is going on with Flynt. What did he do, talk to the Russians? or what are the lefties screaming about?
Quick rundown from the start to where we are now

Attached: GettyImages-163555684.jpg (618x410, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/mueller-admits-israel-not-russia-behind-foreign-collusion-russiagate-has-become-israelgate/
dailycrusader.com/2018/12/muellers-folly-flynn-302-form-illegally-filed-by-peter-strzok-anti-trump-fbi-agent/
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/12/michael-flynn-ex-associates-charged-turkey-lobby-case/578407/
infowars.com/top-gop-congressman-i-would-not-be-surprised-if-flynn-conviction-overturned/
haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-mueller-filing-details-how-flynn-got-in-trouble-over-israeli-un-vote-and-became-an-1.6720013
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333994-flynn-delayed-isis-attack-plan-that-turkey-opposed-report
youtu.be/Hwla_qWhhRk
fashthenation.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're screaming over nothing to distract from something else, probably GJ

I don't know Flynt. I do know Flynn is fucked, which means your manchild god is going to tweet like a preteen girl again.

Attached: cRsaP.gif (480x369, 1.43M)

Flynn acted on behalf of ISRAEL - not Russia!

Israel asked Flynn to speak with Russia! Kike media is working overtime to cover the fact that Netanyahu tried to frame Trump's incoming admin.

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/mueller-admits-israel-not-russia-behind-foreign-collusion-russiagate-has-become-israelgate/

dailycrusader.com/2018/12/muellers-folly-flynn-302-form-illegally-filed-by-peter-strzok-anti-trump-fbi-agent/

holy fucking shit... this all makes sense. Doesn't Flynn hate Israel too? Did he play along with all this shit on purpose at POTUS orders to expose Israel?
Well played, gentilemen

Okay this thread was a mistake, you all sound like CIA boomer shills
some MOD please close this thread
oh wait, mods are fucking shills too anyway

yes user, he does
pissrael is about to get BTFO
kikes overplayed their weak hand

Attached: genflynn.png (707x647, 267K)

This is the tale of Michael Flynn again.
He's got cum upon his chin again.
The Fed's have pushed his shit back in again.
Poor old Michael Flynn again. Begin again.

you got a loicense to tell tales then, innit?

Flynn didn't do anything wrong, he spoke with someone at a dinner table, at a sanctioned event, in public. Hes being hung out to dry over a technicality of the timing of the conversation more so than what was actually spoken about.
Qtards think this is all some secret 4D chess operation.

Today the judge in the case went on an emotional rant, called Flynn a traitor, asked repeatedly if his actions could be considered textbook treason in any way. They're going to crucify this guy for dishing whatever little dirt on Trump he can offer. There is no greater plan at work here. Hes going to take the bullet and hope they're lenient for cooperating with Mueller's investigation witch hunt.

The daily crusader is run by a fucking Leftist to spread disinfo and meme on Trump supporters. Legitimate fake news and flat earth tier conspiracy shit.

Can you disprove anything in the articles or are you just being a shill?
This tweet lends credence to the Daily Crusader theory that Flynn is a double mole exposing Israel:

Not to mention that Daily Crusader had published very high level intel concerning a meeting between Pompeo and Netanyahu a full 8 days before it hit open source media... I'm apt to believe them, it looks like they have a source close to Pompeo at minimum.

Attached: dailycrusader_confirmed.png (1475x1898, 1.81M)

90 fucking days

Attached: 1545068135460.jpg (235x300, 8K)

>coming to Jow Forums for your news,instead of shitposting about the news.
>So I'm completely lost.
well no shit..

dailycrusader is an ip farming honeypot. it didnt just appear out of no where coincidentally

GJ?

>He fell for dailycrusader
WEW

You realize Jow Forums is an IP farming honeypot, yeah?

Good Jews

Remember drumpfies
All Republicans are criminals
Democrats can do whatever they want
So sorry
You should all be watching CNN with the smart people

Flynn is a criminal. The judge wants more evidence so he can thoroughly throw the book at this turkroach loving traitor instead of halfassing it.

Your Mom farmed my IP with her mouth

DAS RITE KWEEN
SLAY

No its fucking not
They 'know' whether you visit this site or any other regardless
They built it, of course theyd fuckin know

Flynn plead guilty for lying to the FBI. Very specifically, he lied about whether he took money from Turkey or people allied with Erdogan. He was working on behalf of Turkey's executive to smear and pitch the extradition of Fetula Gulen, who Erdogan has claimed was behind the coup against him.

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/12/michael-flynn-ex-associates-charged-turkey-lobby-case/578407/

I'm really starting to wonder if there is any benefit to coming to this board anymore.

Uh, he was speaking to the Russians about Israel, that's the allegation. His work for Turkey was registered during the Obama admin and has nothing to do with Trump. Israel asked him to speak with the Russians about UN sanctions during Trump's President-Elect time period. This is what the Mueller investigation is focused on.

>I'm really starting to wonder if there is any benefit to coming to this board anymore.
There isn't. Please leave and don't come back.

>I'm really starting to wonder if there is any benefit to coming to this board anymore.
Of course there isn't
Why are you not watching CNN?
We're all here to LARP as Democrats
That's all we do anymore
We just act like faggots and troll each other

TICK TOCK DRUMPFKINS
SOON YOUR BOY WILL BE IN JAIL
HILLARY WILL BE APPOINTED KWEEN FOR LIFE
SLAY

Just brits who want to get rid of those people to advance their agendas. They don't care what's happening today.

read the article that I posted, faggot. the cooperation that Flynn has given was geared towards Turkish and Iranian people. He was not registered for FARA on behalf of Turkey or Erdogan.

>What did he do, talk to the Russians?

He talked to the Russians and was paid by the Russians.

He also served as the Trump administration's National Security Adviser, America's top security post, while he was an undeclared, paid foreign agent of the Turkish government.

Then he lied to the FBI about all of it.

He shouldn't be in prison. He should be at the end of a rope. He's a fucking traitor.

>spoonfeed me
Maybe you retards should spend less time making up pizzagate bullshit and more time watching the actual fucking news.

Attached: 1540656105542.png (2208x770, 413K)

Attached: 1541004019286.png (839x455, 484K)

>watching the actual fucking news
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAH
Fuck what a great joke!
you should be a comedian

Attached: NDAA - Smith-Mundt mod act.jpg (946x756, 241K)

Flynn is going to be exonerated soon. Trust the Plan.

infowars.com/top-gop-congressman-i-would-not-be-surprised-if-flynn-conviction-overturned/

>Netanyahu
why would he do that, wouldn't it be the left wing israeli faction?

>fbi lies about Flynn
>flynn is fucked
This is your brain on liberalism

Flynn was bribed by Turkey in 2016 to change US foreign policy to suit Turkey's interests. This is literally treason and taking cash to promote another country from with the US administration. There's a good chance Trump was in on this too.

I think that a charge of treason is appropriate and the possibility of a death penalty, unless he cooperates incredibly well with other investigations and provides actually incriminating, rock-solid evidence of crimes committed by others.

Also, this thread is obviously at least 50 percent Russian shills.

Attached: Trump Putin treason summit.jpg (634x640, 84K)

Could you imagine trying to get a new job and you have to go to talk to some faggots every week for two years. Plane tickets, taxis, lawyers... I understand why the reddit guy killed himself when he was treated like Flynn.

>So I'm completely lost.
Me too.. Nice to meet ya

Attached: 90A33F96-D730-4952-8BF3-2D3FD81E15B3.gif (400x225, 1.64M)

It’s pretty obvious what the distraction is. It’s Trump. They don’t want people to realize trump is a do-nothing kike.

Yeah, watch the news. I bet you don't even know that Trump Foundation is being shut down for corruption. You rightards are living in a bubble.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 11.27.19 AM.png (674x382, 155K)

How stupid and risky is a dumb plan like this? You think they planned this before trump was president? They’re not that smart

Who is this saint bibiana who greentexts AND reddit spaces at the same time? Who's jewing who here?

Attached: f735957f189f1aa812363e9280b3c7be4c59d784.gif (500x314, 1.32M)

Flynn get a harsh prison sentence after cooperating with Mueller would be a good thing as it would prevent people from cooperating in the future.

>t.

Attached: 1545092999917.jpg (809x743, 229K)

>Quick rundown from the start to where we are now
Real quick rundown:
-If you are on the payroll of a foreign government you are a foreign agent.
-If you lie about this to foreign investigators while being a senior member of the government you are a criminal and a traitor.

>Russian shills.
You are so fucking stupid it’s funny

Attached: CC17C5C6-0746-47A2-8F31-B945AE508509.gif (499x270, 2.17M)

Seriously, what year is it actually??

Attached: What year.jpg (780x520, 74K)

Even Israeli news admits it was Israel behind Flynn speaking to Russia

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-mueller-filing-details-how-flynn-got-in-trouble-over-israeli-un-vote-and-became-an-1.6720013

>-If you are on the payroll of a foreign government you are a foreign agent.
>-If you lie about this to foreign investigators while being a senior member of the government you are a criminal and a traitor.

Not a necessarily traitor, but an unregistered foreign agent, which is a felony offense.

>You are so fucking stupid it’s funny
Hi Dmitri.

Attached: Russian troll factory NBC.jpg (1067x600, 66K)

I'm wondering if the judges treason comments had to do with sealed evidence regarding this
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/333994-flynn-delayed-isis-attack-plan-that-turkey-opposed-report

Assuming there were two witnesses confirming that Flynn took actions that materially aided ISIS, that would be actual treason.

We need Nixon back

>Confederate flag
Kek lose another war loser.

watching news is for dumb faggots and boomer fags. reading the news is far more efficient and gives people a better understanding.

Did any one watch Popodopbeboobolous at the American Priority Conference?
youtu.be/Hwla_qWhhRk
This shit gets crazy fuckie!

Attached: 97F418CA-D86D-4711-ACCB-1B3D415C3D98.gif (302x347, 2.07M)

>Assuming there were two witnesses confirming that Flynn took actions that materially aided ISIS, that would be actual treason.
This is on the right track, though some of the treason is even more simple than this. Flynn literally took money from Turkey to promote Turkey's foreign policy interests against those of the US as Erdoğan was crushing the coup in 2016.

Rachel Maddow's show yesterday was pretty thorough on this stuff. Flynn is just one example of many corrupt people Trump brought into his circles who were willing to take cash for political influence. The whole pack of them need to be cleared out and charges filed for every element of corruption that's taken place, including charges of treason.

Attached: sloth.jpg (471x720, 50K)

Then read it, faggot.

what happened to that guy after the Office? I dont see him much anymore.

>memeflag
>shills in thread
Accuse your enemy of what you are guilty of.

>Hi Dmitri
Stupidity confirmed
Thanks fag

>Stupidity confirmed
Russian troll status confirmed.

Attached: pol taken over by Russia Putin.jpg (1350x791, 283K)

>obama fails to enact coup against Turkey
>conducts plan to piss off Turkey even more and makes sure it happens under Trump
>Flynn realizes this and tries to stop it

>Rachel Maddow's show yesterday
>thorough
That dude is crazy af...
Let me guess..
>Trump is finished

Attached: 4A40C424-4C01-4CA1-9C54-0AA8FC05AA7B.jpg (2019x895, 316K)

>No U!
We doing this again?

Attached: 1FBD47F0-5D03-4F79-B6CF-1546B1809453.jpg (1200x744, 112K)

Let me guess..
>Trump is finished

I honestly believe that Mueller has way more info than we even realize now. Also, how about the Trump foundation being forced to close on grounds of corruption and violating its own charity status. Shit like this lets you know these people are very fishy, suspect people.

Attached: Donald Trump Jr. with Russian spy girl.jpg (1264x1374, 670K)

Fuck Russian trolls and fuck the internet. They pushed us into Brexit too, all due to online trolling. Until we have a nationalized intranet inaccessible to foreign nationals, this horrible foreign intervention will continue.

Seriously, it's almost 2019. Get with it, user!

Attached: Russian spies posing as ISIS.png (570x402, 267K)

>Shit like this lets you know these people are very fishy, suspect people.
Are you even paying attention?

Attached: 2B74D738-BDD3-428C-95ED-EF01680D2D4E.jpg (2048x1662, 446K)

But we are in NATO with Turkey and nominally allies so the whole Constitutional treason clause about "adhearing to enemies" is harder to prove.

ISIS has declareded itself an enemy of the USA and we have bombed it.

Rumor has it that Trump is already fighting his indictment behind closes doors.

cant stand any more dumb shitposts on this flynn matter - it is SO obvious what has occurred

as we all know the charge was BS to begin with and agreed by flyn for several reasons - the main one being to permit his testimony on varuous serious indictments of famous people - yes he spent money and his family was nervous - flyn was not cuz he know all along it was a sham - of course families with patriots in hars way are nervous

so this drags on and on and on so the timing of bits and pieces can be made public and also in court in the case - the latest being the phony 302 - so the judge now knows with 100% certainty what he has suspected all along - THIS IS A GAME and he is a player (a pawn) and does not like it.

so today is the latest kerfuffle and flynn is ready to finalize or so it seems - that tells me he knows the judges attitude and worst case he gets 30 days but prolly not since the judge now knows the whole plea was obtained via fraud and failure to produce evidence by the prosecutor - i believe that the charges would be dismissed if flynn wanted that - but since he does not then he is certain of NO jail time - screen cap it anons

plus a pardon is also on the table if needed but prolly not if no jal time wait till later after flynn is all done then expunge is record with a pardon. duh

so the biggest noise today are the judges remarks and i saw them for what they were and posted but it got lost so here it is again - the news headline tells you all - "judge states flynn commited treason." wow all right except that is NOT what he said - he said he wanted to give flynn an extension - begged him to agree and then said cuz this is SO srerious and ARGUABLY treason. so the headline is a lie and also leaves out the critical context of the judge trying to regain control of the case knowing he is being GAMED.

so then the next big headline is of course i didnt really mean treason - of course he didnt - he just said it in a stupid effort to get the case delayed again so he the judge can find out wtf is going on in his court! seen it many times anons - this is textbook judge behavior.

and then of course flynn relents and agrees to the extension - why not? it bebefits him cuz he will at worst keep the plea and get no (or very little) time OR he may get the whole thing thrown out at a point when the plan is OK with that - PATRIOTS IN CONTROL ANONS - this judge is stuck and he knows it - KEK

Essentially it's because the Democrats need someone arrested for something vaguely Russia related to make it look real.

He supposedly spoke to someone in an official capacity shortly before he was formally in his post which is a felony is my understanding. A petty thing really and just a matter of timing not content.

Fash the Nation is a good podcast if you are looking at understanding these investigations especially from a nationalist point of view, the guys who do the show live in Washington and are very knowledgeable about this stuff.

fashthenation.com/

Attached: the decade you are trying to visit no longer exists.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

You're familiar with the conduct of US district court judges?

>as we all know the charge was BS to begin with
This isn't even subtle trolling.

Obviously Flynn is trying to do a deal to save his own life now. He hasn't flipped as hard as he can. Now he has a final chance to hand over everything he's got or else he spends years in prison. By sentencing time, many more people will have flipped (like Cohen and Papadopoulos), so he'll be heavily motivated to spill all beans by then.

Shit is going to get very interesting. I definitely have popcorn ready.

Attached: Milo trolls.png (892x899, 1.53M)

I’d like to punch Shepard Smith right in the nose..
I hate this dickhead

Attached: 01E4B3C2-CAF8-4C54-AEA2-1ED2C6464676.gif (450x312, 1.63M)

He looks like he has aids or his hatred of Trump has consumed him

Attached: 1540008816539.png (700x378, 260K)

Rumor has it you're a fucking shill

>Trump colluded with Tur... key?
Show your flag retard

Kikery, user, as always
>be incoming Trump admin official
>FBI out to get anyone they can as part of their "insurance policy" against Trump
>bug your phones
>hear you communicating with an Russian official as part of your duties in an incoming admin
>question you about it
>you forget something
>FBI say that you lied under oath when later documents reveal that the agents who questioned you didn't think you intentionally lied

>distract from something else
clinton foundation investigation. Their donations TANKED after she lost. Also, in contrast Trumps's foundation filed docs to formally dissolve.

what the fuck is up with the judge in the Flynn case he sperged out on him today

>Show your flag retard
Flynn colluded with Turkey, aka took money from them to change US foreign policy on Turkey. At the moment we don't know what Trump knew about this. Foreign governments must simply love all the naive, corruptible, useful idiots in the Trump administration.

Attached: Cuck Kushner.png (679x686, 468K)

Imagine being this out of the loop and thinking you're not retarded

Basically, in my view Flynn is admitting guilt for a crime he didn't commit because in a plea deal he won't be charged with a crime he actually committed. This is because Mueller needs him to be sentenced for lying if he wants to do Obstruction of Justice against Trump. The judge, however, realizes that this would mean an innocent man is pleading guilty to a crime he seemingly didn't commit on his watch and that's not how justice should work.

admittedly it was easier when they could send money and small children straight to the clinton foundation and get shit done without having to grease the hands of 20 individual niggers.

I disagree, the Judge was coming down on Flynn for being "morally" wrong, not legally wrong.
The max he can get is 6 months.
The judge asking "Are you sure?!" so many times becuase the case should actually be thrown up due to lack of legitimately gathered evidence.

Attached: 1544585139341.jpg (522x818, 77K)

>Not an argument.

>At the moment we don't know what Trump knew about this. Foreign governments must simply love all the naive, corruptible, useful idiots in the Trump administration.
Coward shill... show your flag

Attached: EA7DBB3F-4193-450C-BA55-3D5860F5622E.gif (500x339, 1.92M)

Was it the time he called Russia five times in one day without consultation?

Everyone got everyones IP. Oh you didn't? Lmao fag

>I bet you don't even know that Trump Foundation is being shut down for corruption.
>Trump Foundation is being shut down for corruption.
If you read moar, it clearly says the Trump Foundation sought to dissolve, it was not forced or directed to by any Judge, federal official, etc,.

obvious shill, or a retard.

>federal official
NYAG actually blocked its dissolvement, due to
>persistent criminality

Attached: 5A5679C8-215E-40C4-A63E-565F1F384B35.jpg (517x629, 81K)

Take your schizo meds my fellow jew

Mueller has already declared he's not up for treason today in court. Dipshit