Europe is fucked, German economy in deathspiral

Anyone remember the 1970s and 15% unemployment and stagflation? This will be nothing against what is coming,

Attached: 6AB63120-244A-4595-BD64-87C3D7855F45.jpg (1187x668, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-economy-budget/german-government-to-post-10-billion-euro-surplus-report-idUKKBN1OG26T
youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good. That's a chance to finally unleash the Volkszorn.

Attached: Alexanderplatz_Berlin_1848.jpg (640x430, 110K)

Hell yeah dude

No, it’s pretty bad. I wanted a comfy life, now it’s like a Mad Max future, just with shitty electric cars.

Attached: A169F08B-7C0C-4F17-B1BB-C3B49EA1D34A.jpg (622x373, 35K)

I hope it breaks out into violence so you retards are finally forced to act for once.

Better chance of getting rid of the shitskins if society implodes

Not with e-cars. They have these sensors with automatic breaks.

epbp

nah, all those doctors, lawyers, and engineers they imported from "Syria" will provide a huge boom, Germany is going to be fine

>Invited millions of shitskins
>Jails people who oppose mass immigration
>Economy on a downward spiral
>Deutsch Bank literally days from collapsing causing yet another financial recession
>People unhappy
>Shitskins draining the social budget
>Entire regions where migrant children are a majority
>Whole cities where germans are a minority
>Everybody hates them as the cucks who brought this calamity into Europe

It's over. The days of the eternal destroyers of Europe are numbered.

Attached: 1544862385628.jpg (1480x2220, 225K)

East Germany looking good as always.

This

The German people need a depression to wake them the fuck up. When everybody has money, plenty of food, and mind numbing entertainment to distract them they don't care if the society outside their home crumbles. Perhaps this will shock Germans out of their suicidal indifference of their culture being replaced.

Fake news. In store prices in Germany are very cheap. Lidl/Aldi, you can have a high standard of living for around 75 euros a week on food, max.

It's nationalist, white and somewhat traditional, only because, ironically, based Stalin protected the east from (((american))) influence.

THIS TIME YOU'RE ALL ALONE YOU FUCKER.

>(((Levi)))

Good, accelerationism is the only way to save Europe, first we must bring it all down, and in the fire, and chaos something great will have a chance to rise.

Also, forgot to mention. (((Levi)))

I have a special place in my heart for "made in the DDR" types. They know what the score is.

The fucking dodgy krauts have been doing it for centuries. Shitty loans to shitty countries that could never pay it back.

Its balance sheet fraud at the highest level.

Theyve only got themselves to blame.

better import more shitskins. thatll fix everything

These are the parts where slavs ruled for centuries and the people there have slav blood in them.
Draw your own conclusion. For me it looks like this: the less germanic you are the less cucked you are.

Attached: 35463756374.png (789x729, 483K)

All the Germans worth a damn died in WW2. The rest left to Russia and USA. This will change nothing.

(((Winchester)))

Attached: AF59F2D5-A99F-433C-9EB2-3D7FA22910C5.jpg (1500x386, 238K)

>the best soldiers survived, the hardest, the battle savvy ones
>the ones who died where the dumb, the young, the inexperienced

>TFW you will see the recreation of the Einsatzgruppen

Based and redpilled

Attached: Deutschland.jpg (637x671, 89K)

Good to know that the USA and other Countries are literally the trash dump for Europe you know that barely any Germans left after WW2? you know who left and used their lovely German names after coming fresh out of the camping camp???

This is great news

If the best survived then Germany wouldn’t be such a mess, I would like to believe they did, but surely they, and their descendants wouldn’t have allowed Germany to fall to this level.

the best survived and plotted to take over Europe with a long term strategy starting with the Treaty of Rome. Remember Kurt Waldheim? Mr. SS?

what about your people?

You think the people dog-fighting in the Battle of Britain would let their women get raped by mudslime migrant-gangs?

fuck yes

Funny you should mention women being raped by shitskins. Your females do it willingly.

Attached: 1515422087638.jpg (3532x2276, 2.96M)

I don't have high hopes for the Germans

Attached: 1542346836752.jpg (833x755, 90K)

seems to be wrong

Attached: 9BF6300A-A4A5-4648-9458-EC9A03D27A3A.jpg (700x550, 76K)

By the end of the war the germans were conscripting 13yo boys.

FAKE AND GAY
ALT RIGHT BS

German government to post 10-billion-euro surplus - report

BERLIN (Reuters) - The German government will post a budget surplus of more than 10 billion euros (9.00 billion pounds) this year, the Handelsblatt business daily reported on Monday, citing government sources.

Germany has enjoyed a surplus since 2014 as the European Union’s largest and most powerful economy has been growing for nine years in a row.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-germany-economy-budget/german-government-to-post-10-billion-euro-surplus-report-idUKKBN1OG26T

RACISTS BTFO

I’m Northern Irish, Britain can burn for all I care, but we aren’t doing to well ether, the traitorous politicians down south have been flooding this island for some time.

maybe if you red German you would know that this graph doesn't say a 30% of births are with foreign fathers. It says 30% of births are from German mothers out-of-wedlock. The citizenship or ethnicity of the father isn't part of the statistic.

>Volkszorn

cringe as a Jew, I'm not really worried about Germany or America erupting in a race war as your youth are left-wing, progressive, tolerant and diverse.

You're right. I cannot read turkish. Sorry for not understanding the graph.

Not many. My grandfather was 17 in 1945 and was made to dig trenches against the Russians. He never saw any fighting. True fighting troops were battle hardened Waffen SS, most of the Wehrmacht soldiers in 1945 saw limited fighting, except holding positions and getting shelled.

then don't post it, if you don't understand it. Fucking Poles...

>red German

Attached: 3606B8A2-A612-4285-A490-1B1B46C037B9.jpg (860x484, 61K)

*read, obviously...

German rightists, your dreams of a race war are just dreams and will never happen. Germany will undergo a rejuvenation to become a diverse society with people of different religions and races just like the USA. It's truly game over for you german rightists.

Kill a Jewish child

>The days of the eternal destroyers of Europe are numbered.
What? Britain seems to be doing fairly well?

If I took off that meme flag, would you die?

>down 1%
>plummet

Pick one

Thankfully, Britain is well on it’s way to destruction.

I dont know why some of you think normies "hate" immigrants. Normies fucking love immigration and immigrants. That is why they vote pro-immigrant regardless of fucking anything. Immigrants can rape average normie's wife and kids and the normie and his wife will still vote pro-immigration.

Obviously, the average person is an NPC that does what it’s told.

Austria still growing stronk at 2.5 % thanks to gottkanzler Kurz, time for reverse Anschluss!

We need a fucking revolution and Nürnberg trails for attempted genocide of us.

And our so called Elite needs to hang all of them also the green-left rats

Attached: jxjoadwds3e11.jpg (1200x628, 74K)

Kurz needs to be deported. He backs Article 13. We need Hofer as Gottkanzler.

We need a cripple as leader? Maybe you need to be deported!

Hofer is a patriot. Kurz is a guy pushing internet censorship.

and it will be beautiful

Attached: Sam Hyde Fucked Smile.jpg (478x481, 84K)

Good... Good...
Let the Volkszorn flow through you...

Attached: Emperor-Austrian.jpg (400x290, 34K)

But what about muh migrants helping us flourish?

Someone older than me on this stupid message board. Feels good.

But Angela merkel and every other fucking globalist piece of shit on the planet said that all this brown immigration was going to be GOOD for the economy... necessary, even, to the point that if we don’t bring in 2 million a year our entire economy will disapper and it will be like 1929 all over again. Did they lie to us?

Kill the motherfuckers.

fucking great

Poles tend to be stupid low iq gremlins despite having Jewish genes. as you see with the angry Polish person in this thread, he is furious that his neetbux is going to go up in flames.

Sad!

I thinks its fucking gay to even converse with a stupid nigger with a meme flag

IN THE TRASH IT GOES SHILL

I think we underestimate the effect modern machines of war had on us with millions dead over point and shoot.

Let's get real, Junker.
What Germoney did with it's migration policy has never been tried before.
Expect the unexpected.
But I have an idea where it's going.

The German people shouldn't have been so racist, they didn't allow the government to take in enough migrants fast enough.

We're already the poorest country. Now we're going to become even poorer ...

Attached: 1517109944334.jpg (940x610, 154K)

most of the german export relies on france and italy's import, which in turn is based on france and italy's worsening NIIP. why don't france and italy buy their own fucking cars, it's due to
1. the introduction of the euro and the subsequent collapse of the competitiveness of our intrenal consume
2. legalized usury has been a great great investment for germany in the last 20-25 years.
all of this wouldn't be possible if we had an healty fascist autarchism, and would be difficult without the EU.

Maybe the German people have realized they are not working to support themselves but for a system that is bent on seeing them go extinct.

This isn't good Angelo.
It means we have to go under first.

a lot of stores closing down lately they won't be missed

You can thank Amazon for that.
I mean, they don't pay taxes so shops can't even compete.
How fucking hard is it to ban then from selling their shit if they don't pay taxes?

The next Hitler is inside a prison because of (((hate speech)))

I care that much about the turkish breakfast or the ping pong flower shop

if only you'd knew what most people buy on Amazon.
I can tell, because I delivered them for a while.
Scissors, pasta, diapers, condoms is what comes to mind, from packaged that were opened.
They're taking over everything at this rate. And that means more taxes for you.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

>t. shitskin ex amazon delivery guy

Nah, currently not ... a future leader goes to prison for a Putsch that failed, not for failing to keep his bloody mouth shut when required.

Attached: verbergt_euren_Kraftwert.png (539x750, 511K)

>Scissors, pasta, diapers, condoms

In that order?

Attached: 1367364529576.gif (250x250, 993K)

Btw... Weimar 2.0 all over again. We know where this will lead, the Germans are a predictable people.

youtube.com/watch?v=FN7r0Rr1Qyc

Attached: willkommen_bienvenue_welcome.jpg (302x167, 7K)

Nice argument.
Enjoy your moar taxes to compensate + unemployment.

Attached: simply_magical.jpg (212x254, 18K)

>Deutsch Bank literally days from collapsing causing yet another financial recession
The fundamentals are pretty bad but Jow Forums has been saying any.. day.. now.. for years.

I pray everything just implodes on itself and Europe becomes Venezuela 2.0.

I've already stocked my мaзe with MREs, rice, beans, flour and all that good shit.

Nigger

Italy is key.

Attached: TARGET_2.png (620x454, 45K)

I think it's pretty bad this time.
In 2008, ECB had margins to maneuver with.
Now, they don't.
Expect either deflation or hiper-inflation, depending how they choose to shit on everybody.

as if they won't be bailed out with tax money

The fire rises!
YASH!!

Attached: Bane1.jpg (660x439, 40K)

Just remember the story about the boy that cried wolf.

>Buys all his shit on Amazon
>Literally destroying his country's economy
>Call people niggers because they're right

I dont think its just npcdom. An average white person has a character fault within him, called "over empathy" the politicians can only pander to the average. They are rather the effect of this reality most likely.

You can see the signs of this everywhere. In europe, go to a store, and look at the counter where the cash register is. You see a "gibe gibs to the negro here", its not homeless, its not veterans, or old people of its own nation...ITS FUCKING NIGGERS.

Just average people. There is just some genetic error within them, an anomaly of sorts. Just look at the fucking chinks. They extremely ethno nationalistic. Even with commie egalitarianism programming. They fucking hold their noses near niggers lol. Nigger movies in general just sell more horrible over there.

But look over here. Its just...the cost of subverting a person to like niggers is much lighter on whites for some reason, than it is to other races.

Too much agreeableness and over-cooperation. Traits selected for in the recent centuries in Europe. They were beneficial as long as the negative effects were dampened by a sense of national pride and superiority.

Who do you think made Bolsonaro happen in Brazil? We are here producing food for the world.