Alexandria Cortez

Can This Woman Get Any Better?

Attached: C04C7FD9-B508-42D9-ACF4-8A7826913CC7.png (750x1334, 642K)

I heard manual transmission is the best anti theft system for cars in America.

i drive tractors, do i get a prize too?

Mostly because black people don’t know how to drive stick

I heard the best way to fuck up your country is to import a bunch of brown people.

wow a beaner + woman operated a vehicle without fucking it up, amazing.

I heard the best way to mutiliate someone is to cut off their foreskin after birth.

>I heard the best way to fuck up your country is to import a bunch of brown people.
Yep look at any of our big shit holes we call cities in the good old USA.

I heard the best way to destroy a European Union was to have a open door immigration policy

Drunk driving is not that hard.

Attached: Oberlehrer_.jpg (306x401, 117K)

muttilate*

Attached: 1544562734856.gif (478x274, 906K)

Thanks, fellow Hans.

I heard the best way to say sorry to the jews for the holocaust is to let them control you.

Jesus Christ, you guys are so obsessed with every tiny little thing this woman does. If her face was on a tabloid at the checkout aisle at the grocery store you would scoop that shit up without hesitation like a bored housewife.

Please find new hobbies. This celebrity obsession makes you look effeminate.

/thread

>American flag
>complains about jews controlling some other nation.

You realize the kikes literally send our kids to die in wars for Israel, right? You realize you cannot criticize a jewish businessman or media figure for anything or you get deplatformed and your life ruined, right?

This right here. She's going to win more and higher power elections because you people treat her the MSM treated trump. It's not a winning strategy, except for her.

The only car that I've had stolen was also the only manual car I had. Got it from a co worker for $1. A 1993 acura integra with 300,000 miles on it. Wasn't even mad when it was stolen, just laughed.

i hate her but i want to put cummies in her tummies. i want to hate fuck her so bad

Since when are krauts funnier than us. This guy must be a shtiskin from the West / Frankfurt or Nord Rhine Westfalia

Attached: 1545156934058.jpg (1480x2220, 225K)

Wow, ok she IS an ABSOLUTE BADA**!
How can I vote for her?

she is the most reddit politician I have ever seen

Attached: 7CFB1DE0-5122-4EF0-8F02-2613F2E832BD.png (201x178, 54K)

Wow. Normally, someone who reaches the level of Congresswoman would want to highlight their talent, their brains, their professionalism. Instead we get this little child.

Waiting for....

> grocery shopping is hard, but I DID IT!!!!
> boo boo on my finger. kissing didn't help
> Why is it called Congress? Why not call it "meetup zone"??

driving stick = pinnacle of millennial achievement
fucking hell

FUTURA PRESDENTA

Basically East Germany is the only sane place. Good to know. Goddamn Berlin is a degenerate wasteland.

Fucking unreal. This country is FUCKED.

IS she trying to win brownie points with her voters by being the most pathetic individual to ever walk on the face of the planet? Is it working?

You do know that also european immigrants fall into this category...right?!

she's basically a trucker

Did she just join congress to kick start her instagram career?

I'm from Baden-Württemberg but no migration background.

Welcome to 2018, we are now ready to vote for instagram thots who cant even memorize talking points for a retarded autistic political party

I don't live in NY so couldn't vote for her but I unironically would vote for any political outsider with any political opinions over any establishit lifelong politician.

>my face when americans call a manual transmission a "shick-shift"

Attached: tenor (2).gif (238x178, 634K)

God I wish that was my cock in place of the shifter.

We already tried that and nothing happened. Proof that it doesnt matter at all who is President, and the people really in control of this country will get their way no matter what.

And the same goes for any political representative, including Congress. If the establishment wants something and the people don't, the people will NOT get their way. Doesn't matter if they are an outsider that has money or not.

Where did you get your sense of humour from

Did a burger unironically make this post?

Brace yourself.

Attached: 1533502732235.webm (632x434, 945K)

>adult woman drives car
So this passes as an achievement these days?
Oh boy, she's going to get raped in Washington

Pretty much fact. Probably 1/10 knows how to drive manual here. I have no clue why, maybe we are just luzy burger lards.

>women
>driving
be careful bros and stay off the roads for now

she's so relateable, i mean she is JUST like us. omg.

omg

so normal and cool omg
like, omg

>We already tried that and nothing happened.
I'll still do it. If it's all theater then I wanna see them dance.

We only pretend to have no sense of humour so we can have all the fun for ourselves.

It is, I fuck millennial whores all the time when they find out I drive a stick

She could be dead. That would be a measurable improvement.

Yes, that was the joke. Thank you

It is. Also she is driving an Audi, based German engineering.

>woman operated a vehicle without fucking it up
you got proof?
I suppose it's possible she didn't fuck it up, but I wouldn't make any assumptions

hurr, durr, i can drive manual transmission. What a deal. Here if you want a driving licence, you just learn to drive manual. If you are too dumb for manual, you get paper from your doctor, that you are dumb and your licence will be valid only for automatics.

>Can This Woman Get Any Better?
Can the shilling get any more obvious? This shit is literally bot-tier with every word capitalized like it was input as allcaps but attempted to fix it without being able to fully recognize what was wrong.

You really can't say that shit when we have jews firmly up our collective assholes ourselves. Did you not hear what is going on with a law being passed country wide about not boycotting isreal?