Let's be honest here Jow Forums Trump cannot win in 2020. Hillary was a controversial candidate...

Let's be honest here Jow Forums Trump cannot win in 2020. Hillary was a controversial candidate, the dems won't make the same mistake.
Now if we look at the very close states "the blue wall" there is almost no way he repeats those close wins again.
This map is the closest I give Trump to being reelected. Even if the economy was great, gas prices down, jobs up, etc. the Democrat base would still vote 95% by blacks, 70% latino, ~65% Asian.
We have seen the last republican house, the last republican senate 2020 and the last republican president.

Attached: drumpf.jpg (800x601, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/1074016985262903296
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If we lose target jews.

Independents will really screw us. By the time they realize their vote doesn't matter anymore it will be too late.

idk senpai. I think he has a good chance. Wouldn't shock me if he holds on. My money is on the dems tho. Barely

Attached: 2020.png (1084x1076, 140K)

So you also think that WI has made a real, solid, and fluid move to the right. Thought I was the only one who saw that.

Attached: Screen+Shot+2018-07-28+at+5.37.59+PM.png (1000x563, 654K)

Trump won PA, WI, and MI by the skin of his teeth, and Clinton put 0 effort in those states. That mistake will not be repeated.

FL (already a toss-up) will likely be blue thanks to felons voting.

NC and GA are going to be toss-ups as well.

I honestly think, that Trump has a chance to be reelected. Yes, he just won because Hillary was the alternative.

BUT the Americans learned, that Trump is not the fascist monster the msm narrative framed him to be.

Yes, he fools around a lot. And behaves childish. BUT more people are employed than before, no new country got invaded, he draws out of silly UN-Plans and ICE deported less illegals than Obama, but deported more ciminal illegals (sets the focus right).

This is a good point tho

Are you the guy who often posts in American election threads with detailed analysis? If so I always wondered if you were a German with an unusual interest in American politics or a fellow Burger with a proxy.

I hated trump leading up to the election. I didnt vote for him or hillary. But after seeing his policies, I'm voting trump 2020!

So you're thinking he'll be the Republican candidate, interesting

It depends on who comes out of the primary.

She put an enormous amount of money and effort into Pennsylvania. She spent the entire last week here and had Billy Joel and Obama give a free concert in Philly the night of the election. All he needs to do is win either Pa or Michigan to be over 270.

hope you live in a state where it matters. Swing states are a dying minority.

>b b b but trump can't win

Attached: pepe memes4.png (1439x1148, 914K)

>give a free concert in Philly
wow. Meanwhile Trump was hitting PA like it owed him money.

I live in a fucking BLUE STATE (Va) and he came to my city THREE fucking times!

I think MI will go red if it's that spic running for Dem.

How long before communism completely takes over then shits out the United States after destroying it? Then people will vote Republican again

The concert had like 50,000 people there. Anyway your comment that Cunt Faxe put zero effort in to Pa was 100% wrong. She spent a ton of effort and resources here.

As far as Trump visiting the state goes. Trump would have close to 10,000 people at his railes. She would have like a maximum of 200 (When there was no free concert). It didn’t make sense for her to visit Pa frequently like Trump did. It just wasn’t an option for her. That doesn’t mean she didn’t spend a fortune in resources here.

Also Both Demoshit and Republican turnout was through the roof in Pa in 2016. Same in Florida and Ohio. So....

>Trump cannot win in 2020
anyone who thinks ANYTHING cant happen in politics from day to day is a fucking amateur.

Go back and continue trying to have an affair with your poly si professor, kid. The amount of things that could happen between then and now, or 48 hrs before election day, are unmeasurable.

Attached: ermagherd-odumbo-berbles.jpg (538x494, 58K)

>The concert had like 50,000 people there.

How many votes did that translate to?

>Anyway your comment that Cunt Faxe put zero effort in to Pa was 100% wrong.

OK, I was wrong.

>poly sci

Attached: C7EF337D-4493-4BB8-843E-6B04C142A063.jpg (250x250, 21K)

>Hillary was a controversial candidate, the dems won't make the same mistake.
All a republican has to do is play whatever anti-white comments their candidate has made (and they will have made plenty) on repeat, 24/7.

Unfortunately rinos are too fucking retarded to do this.

This.

Either the military would coup, or the commies would take it over and there wouldn't be anymore voting - see Venezuela.

if biden is nominated, trump gets creamed

This. Identity politics have killed the party.

Creepy Joe? Really?

Damn you niggas stupid

FL is red in 2020. The majority of felons who regained the right to vote are white, after governor Crist gave 150k felons the right to vote during 2007-2011 Mitt Romney did BETTER than Obama.

In 2018 Cubans went nearly 70% for the Republicans, clinching them the victory. Puerto Ricans also slid against the Democrats.

In 2020 Trump will get 75% of Cubans just like Bush did in 2004. In addition to that he'll get a bunch of white felon voters.

Why? Because national felon voting patterns basically line up with racial patterns. This should surprise no one- prison gangs such as the Aryan Brotherhood and MS-13 are RACIAL in nature- meaning that prisoners are some of the most redpilled people around.

Trump will dial up Cuban turnout in Hialeah and redneck turnout in the Panhandle to get another W there. Florida easily sees 100 million in spending during 2020.

>MI

A republican nigger nearly won over white redneck factory workers during a fucking midterm. Easy Republican win in 2020.

>NH

Laws were changed in 2018 to disallow non-residents from voting. NH has the largest number of non-resident college student voters, Hillary won here by a tiny share of the vote in 2020. Dems get 20,000 fewer votes in 2020 easy.

>PA

Workers have continued to shift towards the Republican party under Trump. He will breach 3 million votes in 2020 easy to clinch the W.

>Texas
>Red

Attached: 1509940570759.gif (427x480, 676K)

>Trumpers are actually this stupid

Miami, Broward and Palm Beach all had 90% turnout from eligible voters in 2016. The Panhandle only had around 75%.

There are literally hundreds of thousands more voters in deep red country the Republicans can turnout, and the Panhandle is only becoming more Republican over time as neighboring areas such as south Georgia/Alabama become Redder.

Also in 2016 Trump did NOT win because of the Panhandle- he won because he got higher turnout in the rest of Florida OUTSIDE the Panhandle. Bush in 2004 did better than Trump in the Panhandle.

Trump gets 5 million votes in Florida in 2020 easily.

>retarded faggot reads post, despairs because it draws on actual election data/trends and then says "y-you're just a dumb dumb".

Lmao kill yourself faggot

you fucking retard, the democrats would never run that pedo as the headliner on a main ticket. There is so much dirt on that creep, it’s political suicide.

>muh pizzagate
>muh gamergate
ok mr. reynold's wrap

I forgot about that law change in New Hampshire.

Also Hillary got something like 100,000 more votes then Obama in the Philly suburbs. She got something like 50,000 less votes then Obama in the City of Philly istlef but she still had the third best showing of any Democrat Candidate there (Obama best her in 2008 and 2012). It will be very difficult for the next Democrat Candidate to keep those numbers that high. I think Trump has a good shot at Pa.

felons dont vote and blacks only show up for a black guy. meanwhile miami went redder than broward in the mid terms which means a bunch of castizos are on the trump train

This, we import 2 million shitskins each year. 99% of which all vote Democrat. Trump literally stands no chance, demographics are density.

Attached: 5251BA47-0461-4862-BE14-C180B0488C0E.png (600x860, 501K)

biden would have to come out as transgender to be allowed on the debate stage

spics are getting redpilled though. they dont want to be in the coalition of freaks

What has trump done to stop mass immigration? We still gain a million nonwhites through legal immigration each year and we have over 20 million illegals.

all the liberal candidates are controversial at this point. seriously i can't think of anybody that isn't already a laughing stock meme.

>Spics are getting Redpilled
Imagine actually believing this, nonwhites don’t vote for polices. They vote for whoever has the most gibs. Even the most conservative shitskins still vote Democrat.

The fact that Beto is leading recent polls should give us an indication of how the Dems will vote in the primaries. I'm not saying Beto wins, but Biden is unlikely to run.

right now there's Warren, Tim Kaine, Beto, Corey Booker, that guy from Maryland who are all obviously planning a run. That means Kaine is the most "moderate" Democrat in the running, follower by the guy from Maryland. The other candidates are all varying degrees of prog.

Iowa is vital so Booker and Warren might get fucked there. Either way the energized part of the Democratic base are the RESIST-tier progressives, so they'll be the deciding force in the 2020 primaries and likely elect a progressive.

However the progressives are all retarded and will advocate higher taxes, which will alienate independent and Republican moderates who might have considered a moderate Democrat.

This will, in turn, strengthen Trump in suburban areas he might have otherwise been weak in. Trump gets 49-54% of the vote, wins a majority outside of CA/NY/IL and wins the election.

Trump literally just has to win Michigan

I want mestizos to go back to Mexico. Legal or not.

Attached: 1472832964285.png (1314x752, 641K)

Shitskins will vote for anybody no matter how embrassing they are. They only care about gibs and nothing more. If trump does nothing about immigration. He will lose no matter how hard he tries.

>Hillary was a controversial candidate, the dems won't make the same mistake.
Nigga wut?
Hillary was the most qualified candidate ever.
Hillary was possibly the smartest person alive.
Hillary had no controversial issues, the emails, classified leaks, a pedophile having access to her documents, were all made up things.
Hillary was also guaranteed to win.
Or did you not watch any media from 2015-2016?

many hispanics larp as white though

ya just look at pol

Attached: dcn45ac3xzwy[1].jpg (1374x1031, 120K)

I think it depends strongly on tax policy. Trump is obviously running on cutting taxes, if the Dem candidate runs on raising them then the suburbs will swing in his favor. Workers are already going his way. No Hillary or Obama means weaker nog turnout.

A Dem could conceivably pretend to run on "lower middle class taxes" but the question is where they make up the budget shortfall- keep in mind a lot of business owners are upper middle class, so if Dems say "tax the businesses" they will still force business owners to turn out to support Trump in a way they may not have done so in 2016.

The "lesser of two evils" game is playing in Trump's favor again.

American spics will never be white, they’re less than 40% european on average. Texas is literally the Hispanic equivalent of South Africa.

So you’re retarded, interesting.

>right now there's Warren,

will run 100%

>Tim Kaine

not running. I'd know (Virginian).

>Beto

Yeah he's in.

>Corey Booker

Dead in the water, known pharma bitch.

>that guy from Maryland who are all obviously planning a run

Unironically literally who?

my $ is on a Beto-Warren ticket...or a Warren-Beto ticket.

It doesn't matter if they think they're white. They have a huge amount of native in them, hence the term Mestizo.

Attached: 1508717432518.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

The online activists who promoted Trump and helped him get elected in 2016 have mostly been de-platformed, censored and harrassed and Trump does nothing; his Presidency is swirling around the toilet bowl at the moment and if he doesn’t address this issue, he’ll have no chance of being able to campaign successfully for re-election in 2020.

Attached: 1508212312681.png (1008x760, 1.59M)

Puerto Ricans in particular. Keep in mind their governor came to campaign for Nelson and the media ran a smear campaign against Scott for associating with Trump, but Scott actually did better with Hispanics than Trump did in 2016.

Overall it indicates that Puerto Ricans aren't drinking the coolaid and know that corrupt officials were the primary cause of the problems in PR.

Dems made a mistake assuming PRs are just dumb niggers who don't care how corrupt their leaders are.

>felons don't vote

For 2020 you have to assume they will. Dems will spend 10s of millions over the next two years registering them. 2020 in FL comes down to turnout, but Republicans are becoming stronger and stronger in "greater Florida" and Trump still has room to surpass Bush Jr. in the Panhandle in terms of turnout. The "well" of potential voters, so to speak, is in the Republican party's favor in Florida.

Every spic I’ve ever met views whites as inferior and unironically think that the Southwest belongs to them. Sadly they might get that wish. Which is why I’m hoping balkanization happens.

Doesn’t matter if the candidate is shitty, if they promise gibs. Tons of nonwhites will vote for them.
mobile.twitter.com/JamilSmith/status/1074016985262903296
This is how they unironically think

Whatever happens, it will be a hell of alot of fun watching it unfold.

Attached: 1545097548812.png (595x447, 72K)

Kaine is running. He raised about 30 million dollars in 2018 against Corey "literalwho" Stewart. That money is going straight into his 2020 campaign warchest.

>Booker

He's dumb so he'll run anyway.

>Warren-Beto

Trump landslide

>Beto-Warren

Record California turnout but Trump still manages to win the states that matter.

“Tax policy”

Attached: 487E03A6-FDCB-424C-BCBD-302E319002C9.jpg (650x650, 59K)

Look at the midterm voting polls, your posts are unironically wrong. Trump gave spics and negroes everything and they gave him the ultimate fuck you. Stop believing that civic nationalism is possible in a nation as fucked as us.

>Doesn’t matter if the candidate is shitty, if they promise gibs. Tons of nonwhites will vote for them.

Oh I know, just responding to the user who thinks will be in the Dem primary.

what is that pink shirt guy? a jewsian? (jew-asian)

Trump should depend strongly on the demographics of this country. Otherwise he’ll lose due to shitskins voting in large numbers. Texas and Florida are already minority white. Imagine what will happen by 2020.

Mexicans are different from Cubans

>they might get that wish

5 foot 5 manlets of whom 50% are obese and rely on government gibs for survival will never pose a military threat to whites. The only threat is if Democrats work with China and Russia to balkanize America.

>Every spic I’ve ever met views whites as inferior and unironically think that the Southwest belongs to them.
They do. They want aztlan.

Attached: invaders.png (383x250, 127K)

No president has ever lost with a 42% approval rating or higher, he will be fine.

Dems don’t really have anyone gold anyway.

I understand, I think Beto might be the most likely to run.

Look at FLORIDA EXIT POLLS you retarded faggot. Republicans did better in Florida than nationally.

Don't make posts if you're too dumb to realize that Florida Hispanics and Hispanics nationally are two different groups.

Now that I own a home and have a good carrier my main concern is taxes. It’s so frustrating to see so much of pay check lost to taxes after two weeks. I could do so much with the money I pay in taxes.

I think things will be different in 2020. Trump will have a shit load of money. That is how the Democrats took the house in 2018. Democrat’s willl have a long primary that will force them to blow through loads of resources.

Cubans are negro-amerindian hybrids, very few of them these days are actually of european descent.

Deport all illegals fag. ALL 11 million

Exactly, the voter fraud that occurred in the mid-terms was blatant and an example of what will happen in 2020, millions of illegal spic immigrants will be allowed to vote because Trump sits on his ass and does nothing.

You are literally a teenager.

60% of voters in Texas are white, 65% of voters in FL are white. Illegals are not relevant. Also FL is 54% white overall.

>Kaine is running. He raised about 30 million dollars in 2018 against Corey "literalwho" Stewart. That money is going straight into his 2020 campaign warchest.

I have not heard anything to indicate he is running. I am active enough in local politics I'd have heard SOMEthing if he was. The extra $ he raised will likely get disbursed to other Dems.

>Hillary was a controversial candidate

Hillary was considered unbeatable
as far back as 2013 the Republican party was trembling
Democrats are fucked in 2020 because they need Obama levels of black turnout in order to be competitive in many states

Mexican colonist detected

Florida is literally promoting gun restrictions as we speak. Your state is not even remotely nationalistic. Your spics might be culturally conservative, but they’ll always vote for whoever has the most gibs.

Cuban Americans are 90% European genetically. I'm filtering you because I don't have time to deal with retarded shitposters who get all their information from Jow Forums infographs.

Rinos just means neo-con and you can read the Wikipedia page yourself to see who started that Trotskyite movement

Attached: you-type-all-retarded-and-shit-and-you-sound-like-a-fag.jpg (1274x830, 386K)

This all comes down to how bad the next recession is. A mild recession won't hurt him. Anything as bad as 2001 will give Democrats the white house.

Mexican colonist detected

>Democrats are fucked in 2020 because they need Obama levels of black turnout in order to be competitive in many states

87% of nigger voters voted for the Dems in the midterms, so even if a lot don't show up, it'll be hard to win. And I say that as a hardcore Trumpist.

Most of those said voters are boomers who are about to kick the bucket soon. Did you know that a teacher in Texas recently lost her job because she criticized Israel? Imagine what will happen when spics become an even larger majority in that state. They’ll outlaw all criticism of mestizos.

I like how California is basically a containment area for retards and sickos

Based

this site is so fucked. never had it block my post before.

Trump can't win in the rust belt again. Democrats aren't going to let their dead voters there stay home next time.

>Illegals are not relevant.
Demographics are destiny.

Attached: 1486285288144.png (1280x623, 565K)

The white lamb will be led to the slaughter
So it shall be
So it must be

Maybe maybe not, but the amount of cash he raised was similar to Warren despite neither being threatened. Kaine was Hillary's VP so he may think there's something there in the way of a candidacy.

It depends what the DNC does. They may SHUT IT DOWN to conserve resources.

2020 will be different from 2016. If Trump has an approval of 48% then when considering how low his approval is in CA/NY/IL that means he'll have enough approval in the other 47 states to win in 2020.

In 2020 the base voters of each party will vote hard on party alignment. This means Trump has the opportunity to rape the Dems if he can consolidate Trump-skeptical Republicans while continuing to convert workers to the Republican party.

Dem progressives will turn out in massive numbers of California to RESIST. We can't count on low turnout from dems.

Twump will just tweet some more, he doesn’t know anything else.

Lol @ the blue wall. People think we’ll make it to 2020 before we exterminate liberals and colored folk. Theyre wrong.

Attached: FFB216DF-CF9B-4A55-BFDB-66C157530499.jpg (600x567, 95K)

>only 87%

Dems will be fucked in 2020 if they keep losing negro votes. I don't think they'll exceed 85%.

Keep in mind Obama got 98% in 2008 and 95% in 2012. With 85% states like FL and PA are out of reach for the Dems, since they've alienated so many whites.

>the incumbent president can't win
yikes

I see the next election as being really close. But let's face it, Trump haven't gain any voters, maybe a couple of libertarians, but that is it. The people that give him the victory (white working class from the Rust Belt) aren't gonna vote for him. And if the economy enter a recession, which might happen, then his chances are pretty low.
Remember that now Trump needs to spend money on "safe" states like Texas and Georgia, so it will be even less time on the Rust Belt