Voter's Remorse?

>White House suggests it could back down on $5 billion border wall demand

The White House could back down from its demand for $5 billion in border wall funding in a year-end spending bill, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders says.
Parts of the government will shut down on Saturday if lawmakers don't pass spending bills.
Trump has threatened to let funding lapse if he cannot secure money for the border wall.

cnbc.com/2018/12/18/white-house-suggests-it-will-back-down-on-5-billion-border-wall-demand.html

HAHA GET LITERALLY FUCKED IN THE ASS! You dumb faggots who pushed for this kike cock sucker while laughing at Trudeau are beyond hope. HOPE IT FEELS GOOD! You're gonna burn along with us up north. Don't worry about our food prices, worry about the kikes fucking over your country, TOP KEK.

No archive link, you t_da faggots who flooded in here can go give some shekels to your masters.

Attached: ron_paul-sad.png (610x403, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

could would should all words that mean they wont

Why didn't you include the fact that Trump said he had found other means of getting the funding for the wall? Military is going to build it (see the very large new mil budget).
Oh, that's right: BECAUSE IT WOULDN'T FIT YOUR NARRATIVE.

Faggy ass Canadian Lib BTFO

Why didn't you include the fact that Trump said he had found other means of getting the funding for the wall? Military is going to build it (see the very large new mil budget).

Faggy ass Canadian leaf BTFO

If I had to choose between the two major party candidates, I would still rather have Trump and every one of his broken promises
* Build the wall
* Lock her up
* Drain the swamp
* etc.
He has kept the one promise that really mattered: solid conservatives in the courts.
Hillary promised exactly the opposite ("I will appoint supreme court justices who will overturn Citizens United." What happened to respecting precedent?) and I trust her to keep at least that promise. I would never have voted for her, not in a million years.

>ignoring the fact he works for Israel
>calling me mad when I'm overjoyed to see his true colors and t_d in tears
>double posting

top kek

>donald trump back tracks on a promise/appears to capitulate to the Dems
>Dems celebrate
>Donald unsheathes his katana and teleports behind them
Heh... nothing personal.
>Donald gets what he wants or appears to. Dems freak out about betrayal. Repeat in 4 months.

Trump hasn't been able to get as much done as I hoped, but it's not like there was a better option. His campaign at least brought more awareness of immigration and demographics to the general public.

Fourth thread. Jannies do your job!

>I don't like On Topic threads, would rather have off topic big dick nigger threads

Drumpf cucking out on his biggest promise. The consolation is that the wall was a useless project anyway and wouldn’t have had a tangible impact on immigration or terrorism. Americans might be lucky if this failure leads to him redoubling his efforts on other border security measures

He just thinks hes specail becase he talked babout it once or twice

Faggy ass Canadian leaf BTFO

Did you enjoy electing a kike lover to office?

Attached: trump_supports_the_kike_cock.jpg (790x671, 200K)

The MAGApede who wrote this is so close to understanding yet so terribly far away.

Trump won’t do anything because he’s a kike

>Why didn't you include the fact that Trump said he had found other means of getting the funding for the wall? Military is going to build it (see the very large new mil budget).
Bro, you're dreaming.
A Dem House will find a way to block this, (and so will the military. You think swamp generals want $25 billion going to a wall when it can go to new weapons development with sweet kickbacks to them?)

>He has kept the one promise that really mattered: solid conservatives in the courts.
What Republican president wouldn't do that?
Trump is pretty much Romney at this point.

You dumb fuck. Why don't you get the facts straight before you flap your liberal lips?

"There are certainly a number of different funding sources that we can identify and use that we can couple with the money that would be given through Congressional appropriations that would help us get to that $5 billion that the president needs to protect our borders," Sanders said.

Acts like a prick
Sucks jewish dick

Trump 2020

Has anyone ever even met a talking house before? I call BS.

Stop spamming your shitty article faggot