A much discussed, but still fascinating video. What are your thoughts on this...

A much discussed, but still fascinating video. What are your thoughts on this? So much occult symbolism and predictive programming showing the events of Revelation and the emergence of the Anti-Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0

Attached: I, pet goat II.jpg (568x320, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=HE02vkq_XdI
youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I
youtube.com/watch?v=2bKy57OeNU8
youtube.com/watch?v=AP_CSQgBPpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZE4QmUCjs
youtu.be/d2smz_1L2_0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/pol sucks too much government cock to post that here, OP. Sorry bro. Excellent vid- you're probably cool- these motherfuckers are mental pussies tho.

Attached: trashy.jpg (430x330, 52K)

i mean its fucking great animation, but it aint some life altering shit

Well, thanks for the bump.

lady gaga probably has just as much occult dog whistling in most of her videos, especially the older ones like "paparazzi." I legit spent 5 days detailing it all in a video years back to post on youtube but then i pussied out and removed it after all the crazies came in

I feel like it's intentionally put out there to lead truthers in circles kinda like the economist covers

>Anti-Christ.
>youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0 [

inturesting.

That "christ" like figure on the boat is not Jesus, btw. I think the Anti-christ will be someone that comes as a "peace treehugger" type of politician. He will come providing peace that he (secretely) started.

Oh yeah I remember this, I used to get high and watch it. I only liked the beginning part tho

>not a single kike
This is what blue pilled normies are fed to keep them guessing. When you realize it's the Jews forcing the current state of the world this is nothing but meme tier trash.

>Muh Jesus and Obama bin laden

idk, I used to think this but now I see clearly that the reveal of "the Jews" as the only evil force behind everything is itself a psyop. I think it's masons and/or Jesuits fronting this "jewsuit" as a way to turn people against Christ and think Jesus was just a "kike on a stick"

see 2:26

goat:
1. A lecherous man , based on : a) the goat's supposed
sexual prowess; b) the goat as a symbol for the devil and
sinning. Usage dates back to the 16 th century. Can also
be an insult addressed to a man : ' You (dirty) old-goat!
' See philanderer for synonyms.

2. Obsolete word for penis . See penis for synonyms.

i pet goat 2 i stroke penis too.

Attached: Masonic Goat Riders VI.jpg (390x244, 23K)

Attached: obama god of all things.jpg (215x234, 11K)

Remind me of an immortal technique song in the form of animation. trash for retards to think is deep

the crazies were the target demographic user
you gave up to soon

YOU WANT THE MEANING OF THE CHARECTERS HERE THE ARTIST LAID IT ALL OUT MYSTERY SOLVED NOW BUY HIS MERC DAMN YOU

heliofant
(((dot)))
com
gallery

Attached: good_vs__evil_eye_ego.png (779x669, 805K)

Mason Lodges and other exclusive secret societies are literal pawns of the zionists as the protocols of zion specify

Its not that hard to realize, I suggest you goys read Shadow Men by Anthony Napoleon if you wish to get a full overview of how these people operate and their historic roots

this

Here's the meaning (i think) of the goat at the beginning

Matthew 25:32-34 KJV
>And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
>And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
>Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Matthew 25:41-46 KJV
>Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:
>For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:
>I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
>Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?
>Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
>And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

THE STUDIO ONLY ACCEPTS CRYPTO CURRENCY FOR SUPPORT.

JUST A FAGGY FRENCH CANADIAN BEING ALL LE I SUFFER FOR MY ART.

I CAN WAIT FOR THE DAY OF THE RAKE

Attached: 38-pepe-luger.jpg (640x827, 68K)

>Anthony Napoleon
that sounds like a fake name probably a mason himself

this had to be made by freemasons

AC is a Sodom.

Wrong the goat is a two fold meaning. one "deeper" than the other.

1st meaning: The goat is a reference to the book GWB was reading on 9/11.

2nd meaning: look at the fence it is an obvious allusion to a "death camp" the artist named the goat character "Scape goat"I trust you can figure it out from there.

Attached: f0b3a3328a455b5b120cf093880d21ab.jpg (600x315, 60K)

World leaders have been gaslighting the Christian apocalypse since the creation of Israel, and probably for a while even before that. It gets the religious crazies talking and acting like they do, which then gets normies to beg the government to keep them safe.

I meant to say the goat at the beginning represents the people who will take the mark of the beast. they will be the "goats" referred to in the Matthew 25 verses I posted here.

HERE THE ARTIST DOES AN INTERVIEW WITH ALEX JONES.

youtube.com/watch?v=HE02vkq_XdI

ALL IS REVEALED ITS NOTHING.

OLD Jow Forums EOULD HAVE RUN THIS TO THE GROUND A LONG TIME AGO NU Jow Forums SUCKS

Attached: feelz good.jpg (236x294, 15K)

WRONG FAGGOT JUST LISTEN TO THE ARTIST OR VISIT HIS DAMN WEB PAGE. YOU USE VELCRO SHOES DONT YOU

Attached: Hi_New_Fwends.jpg (395x578, 22K)

the fact that he does an interview with infoWhores just proves AJ is a shill

The antichrist can't give real "good" of the soul, he can only promise earthly external "good", which means security, comformity, pleasures, enforced "order" etc

the real christ give all those but inside the people, and then it's expressed outwards

Screaming theosophist peddling satanic bullshit, who wouldda thunk

I doubt the artist is really that deep. Just typical edge lord shit. A poor faggy film maker that has never done one follow up piece. Nothing more than pop occultism form the mass would run from a revealed truth in any form of religion and only embrace muh spirituality

Attached: ego minds eye.jpg (500x370, 99K)

Its pretty basic conspiracy stuff. It reminds me of stuff from the 90s about the NWO

The animation did include a star of david glowing under the Statue of Liberty. Pretty symbolic of the situation.

Why was this removed?

It just depicted Obama as an hindi diety

J A N N I E S do it for free and they are in this thread.

One of the characters in the video is named Q

Yup I knew one faggot would get a kick out of that and mention it right away. I mean what are the odds right. ::barf::

Attached: wrech.gif (419x455, 492K)

The only thing i learned from this video and the comments it's that we are completely fucked, we won't be able to discern who is jesus in the end

jesus save us all

The "Jesus" figure is you in this particular video. That is the big "reveal" ! Typical first year art fag or writing comp tier shit.

Also when Jesus returns in his Glory you will know it is Him. You should read the Holy Scripture some day there is whole book all about him coming back and how to identify him. You know the Bible is the most read book in all of human history. If you can't be arsed to read it all the way through at least one never make any claim to being intelligent or educated. That goes for the Koran as well since it is the second most read book in all of human history. So many dullard don't even know the most basic things and simple general knowledge.

Basically old fucking church ladies have read more greek works translated into English than you have faggot. That is how uneducated you are user.

Attached: Burn.jpg (500x442, 74K)

The thing about this video is that the guy tried to make as new age cliche "we are all christ, godlike" and it enormously backfired because everyone says it's actually the antichrist and new age is bullshit which i agree but i got moved by the symbolism at first before realizing it

maybe im just low iq

Nope you are just ignorant (it is a common affliction of man) get educated seriously. I believe in you user. Have a rare pepe and then go study. I'm off time for my daily Chaplet of Divine Mercy prayer.

Attached: koolbeanspepe.jpg (640x877, 343K)

All that "Christ consciusness" and "We are godlike" is just nonsense spouted by false teachers like Mark Passio

Attached: Mark Passio mocking Christianity.jpg (1132x643, 203K)

>anti-christ
how is that a bad thing
christ was a faggot on a stick
skinny weak cheek turning retard

>retarded hack pseudo artist makes garbage video, makes other morons fascinated and perplexed and intrigued

retards

Mark Passio pisses all over the NewAge movement... he's not even Christian. non?

exactly, and "meme magic" is the same BS repackaged for Jow Forums. Trump and Oprah are 2 sides of the same coin

>occult symbolism and predictive programming showing the events of Revelation and the emergence of the Anti-Christ.
/x/

Clearly you don't know what is coming next for his second act. A warrior Price is returning with a host of angels in the mean time we are suppose to take up the armour of God. You know the Church that is on Earth is call the Militant Church along with the name the Pilgrim

Attached: macrossq-attack.jpg (400x400, 63K)

> he's not even Christian
Exactly, that's why he's a false teacher. He mocks the true way to go to heaven "salvation by faith through faith in Jesus Christ" and talks about "Christ consciousness" and "being a good person"

Remember, this fucker used to be a Satanist - I wouldn't trust Mark Passio. He IS just another new age shithead.

Pic related will be you if you are against Jesus Christ.

Attached: The Marked.gif (384x288, 105K)

whats it mean though

The false one comes first..

Its Trump. He is the first seal, the rider on the White Horse. Which is either Jesus returned or the counterfeit Jesus, come to bring judgement among the lands with the sword of truth.

>Jesus Christ is the rider of the White Horse. On his outer garment, yes, on his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords. (Revelation 19:16) Jesus Christ is called “King of Kings” and “Lord of Lords”. Jesus Christ is described as true and faithful. He does not exercise his power in a corrupt or abusive manner. He is given the authority to act as a “Warrior King.” The Almighty God Lord Jehovah granted Jesus Christ the power and the authority to rule and to execute judgment. The colour ‘White” symbolizes “Righteousness.” The ‘White Horse” is an appropriate symbol for “Warfare,” rightly carried out by God’s Son, Jesus Christ.

>This "White Horse Rider" will be God/Satan's "SUPERMAN." The Scriptures clearly teach that there is some day to arise a human being who shall be the embodiment of all Satanic power. He will be known as the "WILFUL KING" because he shall do according to his own will. He will be the Czar of Czars. He will have no respect for sacred things or places. He will cause a throne to be erected in the Most Holy Place of a Temple that the Jews will build at Jerusalem, and, seating himself upon it, he will proclaim himself God, and men will be commanded to worship him; and Satan will give unto him his power and his seat (Throne) and great authority.

Attached: 1540313971510.jpg (457x1024, 102K)

>In other words this White Horse Rider could be the ANTICHRIST. He is the "PRINCE WHO IS TO COME" of Daniel's Vision of the "Seventy Weeks," and who will confirm the Covenant for "ONE WEEK," the last or "Seventieth Week," with Daniel's people the Jews. Dan. 9:27. This Covenant will probably be the privilege to return to Palestine and rebuild the Temple and re-establish their sacrificial form of worship, and national existence, in exchange for the financial assistance of the Jewish bankers of the world in his schemes of establishing world wide commerce, and the formation of a gigantic corporation, with its commercial centre in the rebuilt city of Babylon, so that no one can buy or sell unless they have his "MARK," (the "Mark of the Beast," Rev. 13:16-17), for we are told in Dan. 8:23-25, that "through his policy also he shall cause CRAFT (manufactories) to prosper in his hand."

Trump's mother is named Mary, and his father is named Fred Christ. Both "Donald J Trump" (in English) and "Jesus" (in Greek) equal to 888 in their respective gematria. Is he Jesus? Or the counterfeit Jesus? Jesus said we wouldn't believe how he comes back.

also referencing the White Horse rider:

Daniel 8:23-25
>23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
>24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
>25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Trump isn't Jewish, so he's not the Antichrist.
Also, I don't really think Gematria will tell us anything profound.

I think the Bible is good enough to warn us about the Antichrist.

>Trump isn't Jewish, so he's not the Antichrist.

Kushner is the one being ushered in, using Trump, the rider of the White Horse. Its not certain if this entity is the Antichrist or not. Some say its Jesus returned, some say its the counterfeit Jesus.

There will not be another president after Trump and his family finish what they came to do. Trump is the catalyst to the apocalypse, the first horseman of the apocalypse.

I do also believe Jared Kushner is probably the Antichrist or at least the current best candidate.

Attached: jared-kushner.jpg (1000x563, 339K)

Attached: Second Coming of Christ.png (2201x1700, 373K)

I love comfy threads like this

Attached: Screenshot_20181214-110122.png (854x480, 159K)

>c*tholic

you're probably a Jesuit shill, probably the same jannie who deleted the Obama pic specifically to distract from yourself being evil
explains all the bullshit you claim to be "christian"

Strange, some of the symbolism correlates with how my life is progressing.

Attached: index.jpg (444x328, 38K)

How so?

private the video and share it here, user. I'd be interested. Hopefully the concentration of schizos here is less than out in the wild.

The Bible explicitly says no man knows when Christ will return. Only THE FATHER knows not even THE SON. Also the Bible says not to make divinations of the stars.

Attached: 12475fkshf.jpg (563x750, 160K)

>(((the Antichrist)))
>the current best candidate.
(((they))) sure hit you hard on your fucking head you debilitated retard sodomite

Attached: KushnerJS4740.jpg (367x550, 62K)

this.

Using the stars for navigation is what God intended but using them for divination is forbidden

Nope that is not my vocation. I really don't truck the Black pope and his gang. More of an FSSP believer myself.

Attached: Hi_Fwends.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

A few months ago gradually I start to develop maybe idk some sort of soft schizophrenia or something. Basically I feel like I'm not from here but from something called the void. A place that's under creation itself, creation being something like a net that was weaved on top to hide the the miserable truth of it.

Anyway, I once dreamed I was breathing fire and could see all the nerves in my body being lit up. Each time I exhaled fire came out from my mouth.

The next day my throat was seared, I thought it was an infection because it hurt like hell, got my parents to take me to the doc and she was wondering wtf was going on with me. Took me like two weeks to heal.

Mind you it had no mucus or anything it was bloody red like someone poured boiling tea in my throat. The pain was unbearable.

Shitskin refugee slowley getting drowned by brainwashing into communism in germany with the help of ARBEITSAMT and their very political correct agenda

Attached: dgj.png (726x451, 369K)

You can predict the season, not the exact date.

here watch this faggot : youtube.com/watch?v=j800SVeiS5I

Attached: in shadow.jpg (1358x765, 136K)

cern

Attached: xfhk.jpg (712x425, 55K)

If anyone in this day and age has not suspected who gives and has given the power to the leaders of the world, i dont have what to say

Attached: cfe5676851e798cab84a21003ee35182.jpg (700x715, 94K)

Out of all these predictions, and so called prophets, and wierd videos and whatnot, the only one that seems to be actually accurate was Siener Van Rensburg. Which means European civil wars and economic collapse soon. And then World War III. I Pet Goat II seems like some schizo animator wanted to make some 2 deep 4 u video to win awards by catering to pretentious faggots.

You know the season is now you are to always be always ready to meet Christ. Looking to signs in the in stars gives false security. Does anyone ready the Holy Scriptures?

Attached: 1460455458880.png (628x719, 347K)

be instant in season and out of season

Imagine if the reflection had this picture on the easel, where it would be reversed, and this ball on that picture would have it right, and it would go on as fractal.

Based user. Only God knows when

>emergence of the Anti-Christ

The anti-christ rules TODAY. Just walk into any church and tell them usury and debt-slavery, money laundering disguised as religion, and wars for Israel aren't OK. First they won't understand what you're talking about then they'll throw you out.

this is the gayest shit ive seen in a while

It may help you to
> Confess
> Liturgy
> Holy Communion (if eligible by confession, or the canon to follow if not)

Implying youre an Orthodox ofc. If not, become.

its not so deep you just a bit retarded that all ..

Why? I feel fine. Better than ever actually. In fact the more I progress the less I acknowledge an "I"

youtube.com/watch?v=2bKy57OeNU8

Attached: edgy but true.jpg (960x695, 102K)

False prophets are numerous. Hes one of them. We Orthodox believe that away from Church, there is no salvation. Not in a Pope kind of way, ofc. Orthodox Churh is more lenient on small things, and very personal. Greece has one of the most Churches per population in all of Earth, yet you still can ignore Church and do whatever you like, even badmouth it. Noone is gonna burn you for that, because all legit Christians understand that freedom of will is a God given right, that noone can take away.

> Human close to God by combination of free will and God's grace: the good way

> Human trying to be god by own nature, refusing God: the essence of evil

Choose one wisely. Consequences will follow. Mainly after death.

Carmina Burana

youtube.com/watch?v=AP_CSQgBPpQ

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 86K)

There is no free will. My choices were made before I was born.

>Consequences will follow. Mainly after death.
I have done nothing wrong. That's the problem.

Attached: Chaos-Star-Arrow-Vinyl-Decal-Sticker__58866.1506200288.jpg (800x800, 13K)

(((James Keenan))) a other kok sucking faggot
I used to like him before he try to make himself look like a E.T. with shady half truth who lead no were like a Gordian knot ... so fucking mysterious !

youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZE4QmUCjs

Attached: James Keenan.jpg (3200x1680, 577K)

The Bishop of Rome is first among equals this you know is true. The Eastern and Western are the same lungs of the Church. Pray for unity in the body in Christ.

Attached: Immovable_ladder_on_ledge_over_entrance_to_Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre.jpg (600x800, 117K)

Attached: 500_F_79046447_optXE0J54XZ2kg6qY9AhjvPiiDnJ2Rsg.jpg (500x500, 163K)

Attached: hilary.jpg (1440x900, 140K)

Attached: paleisdam-5.jpg (800x533, 96K)

this was like 6+ years ago, would love to but dont have the vid anymore. Have you seen the music video? Youd probably see everything i did.

youtu.be/d2smz_1L2_0

Idk what you mean by 'barf'. Q is real, everyone is just waiting on something to actually happen.
Whether it actually does or not who knows, maybe the whole thing was an elaborate bait.
But its definitely legit.

I don't even like that much but at the 8:45 mark it was almost exactly the same experience for me.
It's weird how this symbolism exists.

IPetGoat II makes it even weirder with the fire throat and anubis boat.

Attached: da011c7d2199170fe5a3092c5c17831e.jpg (640x640, 109K)