European Paganism is the truth

Remmember that christianity is a Religion based on jewish believes and most "christian" or "white" holidays and traditions come from Paganism. When will you finally accept the faith of your ancestors and reject jewish lies?

Attached: C4B2zURXUAETjHb.jpg (480x528, 25K)

Cringe

What was there before the pagan gods ?
How can you be sure that's not fake gods ?
What do you think of pre-christian values ?
How can you say Christianity is a jewish religion and not mentioning Athens, Roma ?

pic is forgotten
just a bunch of metalheads
they are more funny than anything. They are not a threat. Islam is
The fact is culture is based on christianity. Creating some fake gods in some teenage rebellion process wont change shit. It wont be adopted by anybody because it is opposed to our traditions.

ЯIR ?

btw did you see what's one the pic
>via 9gag
when memes write themselves
top kek

Jesus is Lord or go to hell

based and jewishpilled

There's good traditionalism and there's bad traditionalism, trying to hang onto dead religions is bad traditionalism.
We established ourselves under the Old Gods but we didn't spread our wings until we came under the Christ God. We are beyond both now, too advanced for either. The answer isn't to whine about how great the past was, it's to imagine how great the future will be. Just like we shed the Old Gods so too are we shedding the Christ God. A new God will emerge that will lead us to greater victory, greater glory. We simply have to wait for Him.

>Via 9gag
>pagan larper
Ubercringe

Where is that new god? There is no banner for europeans to rally under

Hitler was the second coming of jesus

Come home white man

Attached: 1545155104017.jpg (2560x1536, 1.1M)

Maybe He has already come, maybe He hasn't. Maybe the answer isn't in the skies anymore but in ourselves.

Yea, OP, the fuck is that?

Go gag yourself LARPagan.

Catholic* traditions come from pagan traditions.

Christian traditions come from the Hebrew/Jewish traditions.

When you stop bitching and moaning about PAGANISM and then PROMOTING the same thing?

Literal hypocrisy there.

We got an IQ 60 snownigger up in this bitch guys.

roman neo-paganism

>worship this thing or you will be tortured in the afterlife

Why do I not take these threats seriously

Attached: Yahweh.jpg (771x842, 101K)

Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, any image is only man kind's imagination, not the real deal.

The Hebrews didn't have an image or an idol of the God they served.

that's a nice redpill pic you got there

They had plenty of images of Yahweh before they made him their sole god around 200 BC. But of course Yahweh wants no images of himself, he looks horrifying, creepy, ugly. The opposite of a European God.

Attached: el.jpg (480x360, 20K)

And here's Yahweh's wife, the Goddess Asherah, vaguely mentioned in the OT.

Attached: images.jpg (182x277, 12K)

thicc

>calls himself a "pagan"
>pagan is a derogatory term by Christians to characterize "barbarians" and rural non-Christians
take the Hellene pill

>vaguely mentioned in the OT
source?

Attached: ef0565b3c964b86fad566498fbf877549544178a44d41cd19833289dfffb6253.jpg (2321x1392, 740K)

I don't know about your old gods but my old gods sure are forgotten you retard.

>that pic

Why spread lies and misinformation about your own heritage?

And here:

Solomon builds temples to many gods and Josiah is reported as cutting down the statues of Asherah in the temple Solomon built for Yahweh (2 Kings 23:14). Josiah's grandfather Manasseh had erected one such statue (2 Kings 21:7

I am not spreading lies, I'm showing the truth.

>reported as cutting down
So people knew it was not the truth, that it was a false belief.