Aren’t you glad you voted for this guy? LMAO

Aren’t you glad you voted for this guy? LMAO

Attached: image.jpg (1242x1649, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xz9T27rtBPE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/Xz9T27rtBPE

God damn it

I'd cry fake news but I've only seen Trump blink on the budget issue he won't shut the government down he somehow thinks THAT is the thing that will make him look bad and not all the gas lighting Russia Nazi shit. Alienating his base to try and win over people who hate him. Sad!

Meh, at least it's not a nigger or a woman.

it's over.

$38 billion a year to Israel- I sleep

Imagine what they'll let Mitchell Obama get away with. This past 2 years and the next 2-6 years are just a breather to prep.

It's odd to see him actively try to win over Democrats. Actively shitting on his own base in the process. He thinks his base will stay with him no matter what. If he doesn't change course he is going to get clobbered in 2020.

You should read more than you sleep. It isn't 38 billion a year. It's 38 billion over 10 years. Just so you don't look like an idiot in the future.

so who do we vote for in the primary next season?

Attached: 1545075875521.png (791x538, 171K)

Presidents are selected not election, the illuminati \ elite still control everything, including trump unfortunately

I’m already staying home in 2020 or voting for Bernie Sanders
Trump wasted everything

that wall is a fucking joke, gotta be thick as fuck if he thinks that wall is gonna stop anyone...

Ron Paul. even if he dies 50 days into taking the office

I like it
otherwise it'll be pic related for me

Attached: 1538764509314.jpg (564x416, 35K)

Walls have worked for every single other country that built one. Obstacles do help.

>shills are openly posting wapo, NYTimes, NYPost, CNN on Jow Forums
>newfag pieces of shit actually respond to the threads

>Just so you don't look like an idiot in the future.
said the guy who will pay israel 3.8billion dollars a year

>bad weather
>blames democrats
what a looser!

Attached: kimkeked2.jpg (780x438, 100K)

I wish Jow Forums had a betting feature. Would be so easy to win big off people who put blind faith in Trump. The time to shut the government down over the budget was 1 year ago. He didn't do it then because he was "getting muh $ for muh millitary". Now he's not using the military to build the wall. It'll probably take at least 2 years to build he needs to start building it right now and I think she should cover the entire thing with solar panels so the left won't want to just tear it down when they take power.

>White House "signals"
>Washington Post
Jewish lies