What do you guys think of the catch, Pregnant and release mating strategy?

What do you guys think of the catch, Pregnant and release mating strategy?

These are my three favorite breeders:

Phillip Garrido from California captured a 11 year old and breed her at 14 and 17 to have two daughters.

Ariel Castro from Cleveland captured a 21 year old, 17 year old and 14 year old. He breed the 17 year old at age 20 and had a daughter.

Josef Fritzl from Austria bred his own daughter "captured" her at 18. He amazingly breed her for 7 children (one died) 3 males and 3 females. He is well known in breeding circles as one of the most famous and successful recreational breeders so far.

Warren Jeffs from Texas bred many girls in his religious organization. He has over 70 children and is considered a professional breeder. This is how i plan on starting my breeding career. I am working on the religion now.

Then there was the swedish doctor who built his mating house but then got caught after catching his mate. cnn.com/2016/01/18/europe/sweden-doctor-drug-kidnap-rape/index.html

OF COURSE ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE IN JAIL BC THE GOVERNMENT HATES WHEN PPL HAVE SEX AND MAKE BABIES WITHOUT SPENDING MONEY ON CONSUMERISM TO IMPRESS FUTURE WIVES AND INCREASE THE TAXABLE INCOME OF THE GOVERNMENT even thought humans have been breeding for over 500,000 years only recently has it been enforced that you are not allowed to capture and breed.

Would you consider using this mating strategy?

Attached: 1526972561918.jpg (1280x1912, 211K)

Why are you such a retarded idiot?

Congrats, you nailed down rapefugee strategy.

>CIA nigger the post.
Come on CIA you can do better.

Attached: my girls.jpg (1024x1365, 404K)

is she high as fuck?

I bet you think you're clever with your wall of MUH DIK text bullshit, don't you?

Probably mdma, pupils are just black holes

nah, just dead inside just like any other roastie, what's dead inside shant have fucking white babies.

Attached: Barbarian.jpg (711x642, 66K)

Good thread.

Attached: pre-gangbang.jpg (960x720, 164K)

thankfully I'm not ugly so I can do the fritzl without the whole "catch" business, imagine getting caught
that would be a yikes from me

Attached: futureDOCTOR.jpg (400x601, 57K)

Probably has something to do with you forcing your disgusting inferior body on a decent looking girl by force, rather than consumerism. Kill yourself incel genetic failure.

It wasn't even worth a reply. Next time when You see something like this, just ignore it. The tumor will go away.

Attached: just another night out with the boys.jpg (720x540, 54K)

So you want to act like a nigger, that's what you're saying?
You don't care about anything other than getting your dick wet?
You don't belong on Jow Forums. You belong on Jow Forums or /b/.

That's called a look of absolute submission. And she may also be drunk and/or on drugs

>It wasn't even worth a reply. Next time when You see something like this, just ignore it. The tumor will go away.
No, what Jow Forums needs are pro-Jow Forums mods to clear shit like this out of here.

To be fair Swedish grills are immoral to the oblivion.

The janitors seem to be asleep in the staff room, as always.

Attached: 1507714976056.png (691x653, 20K)

I think your idols missed the "release" part, you giant cumguzzling faggot.

This pic is so worn on Jow Forums...

Well I think they were too afraid to release them as if the girls havn't stockholm'd they would have reported them to the police. most of these breeders were successful though as if they had not kidnapped they would have died childless

Josef was a true patriot and a martyr for the Australian way of life.

Attached: fritzl01.jpg (568x568, 214K)

You're glowing m8

OP that's not very wholesome this is a Christian weeb board.

Attached: 2018-12-18 11.10.55.jpg (661x573, 192K)

Now that's the America I like to see!

Attached: ea6.png (250x250, 24K)

Attached: rapevictim.jpg (599x798, 70K)

>Implying muz are not already on it

Attached: Muslim breeding programs in canada.png (985x696, 1.51M)

they're only with them cause of the money
they're being given, they don't really want
the niggers, let that sink in. they don't really
love you and never will. :-(.............

Her pupils are fucking dinner plates

explain this high IQ husband then

Attached: superiour race.jpg (605x605, 88K)

This isnt a set up at all guys, I swear

Attached: wtf.png (399x333, 279K)

>wearing socks and sandals at the beach

kek

Sick fuck or cia

Attached: Murder_women.png (1300x1414, 1.29M)

oh god wtf is this thread

this is somehow an almost appropriate enough joke for todays political climate for this OP to be fucking hilarious

Sounds good to me

Better to adopt a girl and fuck her when she comes of age.

Stay right there OP you sick fuck, this is what folks mean when you guys aren't a legitimate political group. There's a literal rape advocate and no one has banned him yet?

game end yourself,you demon scum

Attached: tiresome.gif (360x270, 3.24M)

impregnate. ffs.

No, I think it's sick and disgusting. Only the mentally ill do that. They should be castrated and hanged.

This nigger looks short as fuck

fucking canada :(