Boomers think this is okay

>Boomers think this is okay

You will demand that we go to college for a shit teir job then pay shit wages and then have the fucking gall to say it's somehow our fault. This isn't just a 1 time thing. This is on litteraly every other posting.

>DEGREE REQUIRED
>RESPONSIBILITIES : ANSWERING A PHONE
>PAY: 13Hr MAX BECAUSE YOU GOTTA WORK FOR ITTTTTTT.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-18-14-01-07~2.png (1440x1206, 152K)

Also this position doesn't even have benefits.

Just work part time during the summer to pay for your college, books, 9 months rent, food, entertainment. Fucking kids these days.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

To be fair, retards will get a degree in "University studies" and shit like that

You seem to forget that I have to live all year round. How the hell will a summer job that pays 10-14/hr going to pay for anything? Rent is 1000 for a single bedroom, plus 150 for PIP/Liability for my shitwaggon. Another 300 for food, 150 for internet, phone, Netflix ect. Insurance is 150 every other payday, so another 300. After taxes I got maybe 200 dollars to spend on getting shampoo, trash bags, gas. I didn't even mention the 440 dollar student loan payment.

You make it seem like I'm wasting my money when jobs like this exist. It's become competitive to lowball the fuck out of people.

>is strapped for cash
>has Netflix

Just show up for the interview in your best suit. Make eye contact and give a firm handshake. Guaranteed 40 year job with pension and benefits.

Yeah, because a job that pays $7.25/hr can really cover $800/mo for a 1 bedroom apartment, ~$300/mo on food if you want to eat exclusively at home or fast food, and everything else over the course of 2 months.

Let's be straightforward and assume (the high salary of) $8/hr. 8*40=320. That's what you make in a week. 2 months = roughly 8 weeks. 8*320=2560. That'll cover living expenses for like 2 months, less than 3. You're living in a fantasy world if you think working over the summer solves the problem for a whole year.

In order to get above $10/hr around here, you must have a college degree. It's insane. $12+ requires years of experience in addition to a 4 year degree. Most positions near $20 I've seen require a masters degree.

>~$300/mo on food
It can be done for a good bit less

Have fun being malnourished

I didn't say I was strapped. After I pay all my shit and want to have something to do other than sit in a dark box, that's perfectly fine nigger. You telling me you never split even on a paycheck and had a few bucks left? Did you hold onto your 35 dollars for 2 weeks? You probably got a pack of smokes or a beer. I don't smoke or drink because I can't fucking afford it if I did. I got 10 a month to Netflix. Horrible fucking me.

Just go to the general goods store. Buy a 50lb bag of beans and rice. Take a multivitamin if you must.

I'm not advocating living like that permanently, but for a semester won't hurt.

Human labor will not be needed in 15 years. Even white collar jobs will cease to exist.

What will we all do to survive?

This is what I've started doing. I just apply and if they call me, it's cool. If not, it's whatever.

As a diabetic I'm supposed to avoid carb dense food like rice, potatoes, ramen, as much as possible

Boo fucking hoo you god damn little shit.

>Netflix
Spoiled, entitled underage.

Jews did this. Prove me wrong.

You deserve everything you get.

The best part is they don't even list what company you're going to work for. Always be wary of recruiting agencies that refuse to tell you who you will be working for

someone tell him he can buy hacked accounts for $1

Have you not been to a grocery store? If you don't eat microwave meals and get like cheap ass chicken breast and ground beef, shit still comes to close to 100 for a week of food. That's without soda. That shits expensive.

>3 for 13 dollars, 12 pack
Fuck that.

this is a meme. as someone who is working in automation, the shit we have right now is still very basic.

Why the fuck should it?

>$300/ Month of food

Is this you? (see pic)

Attached: 9572A96E-DD28-4655-BAA4-8D752E946DE7.jpg (969x1390, 226K)

LOL keep clinging to that childish fantasy.
Your precious free money will NEVER COME.

Nice B8 here is your (YOU)

Oh so you are a high level governmental scientist working on a black site? No? Then stfu retard.

they dont tell you who, because they dont want you to cut them out of the middle by going directly to employer

No I'm of a healthy weight for my age and height. I was born with diabetes and require a better diet to function normally, otherwise my organs will start shutting down in about a decade.

You're a moron.
My girl friend and I live on 300/mo on food.

We generally eat ceral, eggs, or toast for breakfast.
Tuna or peanut butter for lunch.
And then some sort of bulk crock pot meal that involves chicken or beef and then rice and veggies.

Tons of nutrients and enough calories for our TDEEs. You're just a fucking retard that never cooks, so you don't actually know how much shit costs and you buy into the meme of
>DUDE, ITS SO EXPENSIVE TO EAT HEALTHY

>Have you not been to a grocery store? I
Sandwich meat (generic brand) and bread, maybe some oatmeal for breakfast, some bananas. Cheap af

That's why you should pull yourself up by the bootstraps and get an entry level job. Work your way up the ladder. You're not going to be made CEO on day one.

Just become a nurse. Go to your local community college and get yourself an ADN. 2 years later and you'll be making $60-70k per year with benefits.

I found this out the hard way. In my job market, people will try their best to abuse your skill set, not pay wages, act like assholes, ect. You have to interview them as much as they are interviewing you. I know some agencies exist only to collect data, some don't even have clients.

Oh really, damn. I wonder why they were discussing it at both the trilateral comission and bilderberg. Silly me

Fuck em user, me too. Dumb niggers always spew off "hurr Durr beans and lentils and rice!!!!!"

EBT recipients eat better. Hope you enjoy Jamal and Daneesha at the nursing home taking care of you

This isn’t boomers fault you retard, it’s because we have millions of illegals filling jobs that paying anything above absolute poverty level allows them to be selective as they fucking want.

Oh look, another clueless diabetic.
Avoid =/= moderate.

This is where I'm at. Not eating steak every night, but not fucking trash that will give you a heartattack or cancer before 50.

And that's why you need cheap labour from the south! #Beta2020

>customer service rep
>$14/hr
>no benefits
>requires 4 year degree

wtf are these people smoking

I’m about to explain to my folks how utterly fucked I am three years out of falling for that jewniversity scam, last time I gave them an update my mom cried. This is your fault boomers, this is your fault.

Look kid you are going to have to work for a living LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, not government is going to come save you.

Stop waiting around for it, you are just wasting your time.

With an liberal arts degree I just got hired to train as a ran engineer full time making 50k /y before taxes. :^)

>maybe spends 0.5% of his income on entertainment if he isn't smart enough to just pirate it
>therefore he isn't poor
I really fucking hate boomer scum.

>they dont tell you who, because they dont want you to cut them out of the middle by going directly to employer

Not true its a fake job ad, they do it because they are CV farming, data mining and/or trying to meet job quota's for the week.

Our job market is infested with these parasites here in Aus.

>paying back your student loans

>trouble making ends meet
>10 dollars a day on food
>150/month internet
You will be poor forever

Cry me a river. Don’t go to work for this shit tier job if you have a stem degree. If you have liberal arts or marketing. Lol

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm an plumber faggot. My job is secure for at least 10 more years

We're in the most fucked up era as things are slowly fixed at slowest speed. Elitists know. This is not normal. I blame it on brits and Zionists for allowing this to happen.

I'm in IT and all the pajeets have undercut the fuck out of the market. For any support jobs, it's like 13 max.

You actually can eat steak every night if you really wanted to.

I've bought top round steak for $5 a pound.
The quality isn't bad, and top round is rated ultra lean by the FDA.
You cook that shit a minute on each side and then 30 seconds on each edge on med/high and you have yourself a great stovetop steak.

Even can put it in the oven at 400 degrees for an extra 2 min per increased cook point you want.
So basically $2.50 for a great tasting, healthy 8 oz steak.

People are straight dumb

>CV farming,
The fuck is the point

Join the military if you're too broke to go to college.

>Young people can get work cause boomers ruined job market
>No work, no money
>Boomers go broke because people can't afford their overpriced shit
>Boomers wonder why it all went wrong.

I'm going to love watching all you boomer scum become homeless in the next GFC - don't expect any sympathy.

>be american
>can't have sex until you're 30
>can't drink until you're 45
>pay a million to learn about white privilege and holocaust studies at a McCollege
>pay another 3 million in student loan interest
>pay yet another 5 million for a cardboard hovel with no electricity or indoor plumbing
>finally get a job shoveling shit(a masters degree is required for this in murrika) at $0.50 an hour
>work until you're 80 just to pay interest on your mortgage and student loan
>get shot at by illiterate 16 year old cops every time you go downtown
>luckily your $50000/month health insurance covers 5% of the 2 million dollar hospital bill for your gunshot wounds
LAND OF THE FREE :DDD

Attached: 02.png (593x457, 46K)

Dude. It's a boomer meme. Calm your fucking autism.

I'm trying to fucking work you nigger. That's what this post is. Im not a slave labor.

my husband and i spend 300 dollars a month on food for both of us
learn to cook

>Kids These days

My first job was 2.75 An hour with no benefits and I was happy to get it.

This. I worked hard all summer long to buy a brand new car back in the day and had plenty left over for college. I didn't waste all my money on drugs and the Netflix.

what a cuck.

Reread the post. I got ends meat, but just barely. I got just enough to pay my dues and have a few bucks left over.

See

>The fuck is the point

They use them as a talking point when trying to get businesses to work through them.

>"Oh you want a forklift driver?, here's our lists of highly skilled candidates each ready and willing for work"

I get paid 31.5k base +10% shift differential (3rd)+10% weekends with my CNA. It's also a state job that paid me to take the CNA. I don't see why you can't do the same thing.
I also have a 20k truck payment and apartment, school, insurance including eye dental and health and I have more than enough for extra spending. Why cant you do the same?

what do you think regular people eat? thats right, chicken breast and ground beef. Is that not good enough for you, your highness?

>Dealing with recruiters
>Ever

They're utter scum mate, go direct to the employer.

Every thicko I knew from school is now some 'talent acquisition consultant' with a shiny, blue polyster suit. These guys are interviewing people 10+ years their senior with actual experience in the industry (e.g finance) and vetting them. It's unbelievable.

The ones I've dealt with personally never returned calls either, or arrange an interview for a job which was nothing like the description.

>cardboard hovel with no electricity or indoor plumbing
>literally Europe housing
lolwut

Let me introduce you to a novel concept: The Poor Mentality

Based on the concept of Nash equilibrium, the poor mentality describes the mentality of socially non-competing actors whom systematically choose to invest most or all their ressources in leisure, and very little to advancing their station in life.

Poverty is relative, a lot of doctors that win high six figure salaries act like they're poor and consider it reasonable to buy a Mercedes just because it doesn't represent a huge expense relative to their revenue. The idea of reinvesting their wealth and consolidating their ressources never crossed their mind and most of them contract that responsibility to financial advisors, significantly decreasing their return on investment due to advisor fees.

Just stop complaining and start investing in yourself.

I also live in Florida user

job search there is fucking brutal

don't listen to these retards telling you that you're being unreasonable, half of them are shills, the other half aren't in your shoes and just want to 'be right' for the sake of their own ego.

Faggots defending boomer hiring tactics should be lynched. The job market is a fuckin joke.

>I worked hard all summer long to buy a brand new car back in the day and had plenty left over for college
Instead of reeeing about boomers, the cause of this needs to be addressed

You actually think jobs like that one are going to braindead mestizos who can barely speak English? It's a customer rep job, they obviously want people who speak English fluently and can properly converse with average Americans. They don't want border jumpers and refugees answering their phones.

Maybe. Just maybe. The area you live in attracts degenerates who will accept shit pay. Move somewhere else. Find a better job, there's literally thousands of choices

Analytics

>Fag
>On Jow Forums

Gas yourself!

This is fucking 2018? Would you be OK with 3 dollars a hour? Hell no, you'd fucking laugh and leave. Stop with the "back in my day" bull shit. This isn't 1970s. That was 50 years ago.

>4 year degree required
>pay: $13 to $14 hourly
Just apply bro. Seriously if that’s all they’re offering then they aren’t getting any college grads

This is thread is just hilarious. It's literally a bunch of pussies trying to undercut each other by showing off how much dick they were ready to suck for a few scraps. Americans really are this brainwashed, oh boy.

this

we have every boomer scum from facebook here now

fucking hate them so god damn much, they're so out of touch

They're all boomers themselves, the 2016 election absolutely destroyed Jow Forums and all we got for it was an ineffectual president whose ideology does not align with ours and is blocked at every turn regardless.

**15% weekends

You have autism

That is literally having trouble making ends meet. You aren’t saving any money, if you have car problems or an minor injury you could end up evicted because you have nothing to fall back on to fix any problems.

Anyways, you are going to be poor forever because you make bad choices, sorry.

>I'm proud to have big daddy gov save me from meany bosses
This is how you sound

No you fuck. I’m saying all labor is devalued by the existence of more people.

>gas the boomers
>gas the zoomers
Everybody should be gassed.
If you're miserable, it would be doing you a favor by putting you out of your misery.
If you aren't, it would be doing you a favor by adding struggle and adversity to your life.
It's all so tiresome.

I'm fine with that. Being accused of spending money on beef and chicken is bad when I say it but now you're telling me it's OK? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT, DO I BUY NORMAL FOOD AND BE TOLD I'M SPENDING TOO MUCH OR DO I FUCKING SIGN UP FOR FOODSTAMPS LIKE A NIGGER?

WHICH ONE, WHICH FUCKING ONE IS IT

You don't need the government if you have your union.

US is a fucking shit hole dude. literally 3rd world.

there is also zero social safety net, you can't even get assistance unless the following:

>single mom who got knocked up
>disability, only if you worked in past 10 years (because disabled people work)
>food stamps, but only eligible for 3 months worth out of a 3 year period

if you hit a string of bad luck and don't have family to depend on, you are screwed

How is this guy supposed to invest himself with $200 extra a month? Extend that over 10 years, it's fuck all. You're fuckin clueless to reality for most people and just repeat stupidity you heard from other faggots like yourself.

Millenials are so poor but they all have money for the latest smartphone, craft beers, tattoos and marijuana. Really makes you think...

Attached: hidethepainharold.jpg (1410x793, 142K)

Nice rebuttal to the conversation. I atleast know you know I'm right.

>I don't need big daddy gov, I have big daddy mini gov