Why are gun nuts so stupid?

Why are they so obsessed with protecting themselves and their trailer parks from a nuclear-armed military? Under "President" Trump, shouldn't they have no fears whatsoever over a dictatorship?

Attached: להשתמש בפורום נשק רק.jpg (314x381, 54K)

>He never shot a gun
>He thinks ICBMs and drones enable government to control own population

>catalonian
>hates guns
You disservice your predecessors.

>Being the proud rulers of a radioactive pile of shit with no taxable income
Sub 90 IQ should be a death sentence in the developed world.

You sound bias, even racists. You're a bigot and we do not tolerate bigots.

Attached: E80DC983-0F50-413D-A230-19BD16259CCE.png (562x277, 107K)

Attached: 37387CF2-A215-4907-8591-8083707E279B.png (500x455, 78K)

It's OK OP. Notice how all the right-wing retards are just attacking you without substance because they know you are right and they are wrong

Example of the retards:

>humiliating
The only thing humiliating is this KDR. 14 Vietcong dead for every one US soldier. I can't even get a KDR like that in my vidya

Attached: YbbO5PF.png (317x846, 69K)

>להשתמש בפורום נשק רק.jpg
You really think we're that stupid, kike?

Why the fuck would a government destroy ita own infrastructure and masses with nuclear arms or even bombs for that matter. If they want our guns they have to come house by house across literal millions of square miles and take them 1 by 1.

That wouldkill so many people military, police and civilian. This is why it works. Look at how well they handled waco

Guns don't kill people I've never known a gun to walk into the hood and shoot black people up.

this guy's whole point adds up to "they've got nukes"

Pic related is what happens when they don't fall back on nukes, because anybody with two braincells to rub together knows that if you nuke your own country, you lost.

Attached: Japanese Gun Redpill.png (872x886, 220K)

Not to mentiom their coffers would dry up if they didnt have people to tax. This is literally the most braindead argument of guns being used to defend against government tyranny that ive ever heard of

>waco
Everyone in that compound died. Burned alive most likely.

>Why are they so obsessed with protecting themselves and their trailer parks from a nuclear-armed military?

Because they can do it? Ever heard of Afghanistan?

>Why are they so obsessed with protecting themselves and their trailer parks from a nuclear-armed military?
If you ask this kind of retarded questions in public there is a very high chance someone will slap you

Attached: 1541951568693m.jpg (724x1024, 82K)

And they killed ATF members as well. If they werent all holed up in one spot to burn you could imagine how many more government officials would be dead

>But not shoot
Weak. All talk and no stand got you where your country is. We have to all get over that if anything ought to start working again.

>be criminal
>live in "gun free zone" for law abiding citizens
>oh boy, oh boy

or

>be criminal
>live in "free gun zone"
>afraid to commit crimes because shoots can come from anywhere

See? You don't even need to shoot to protect yourself.

>All talk and no stand got you where your country is
>fucking germany

Attached: q5OL30Eh.jpg (250x174, 6K)

Germany lecturing america on the state of their country

Attached: 5506E749-B7F6-43D7-8D92-39CCDC1C9C9F.jpg (812x1024, 118K)

We only lost becuase they stopped bombing the fucking trail for PR reasons. Only autisic eurotards larping with US proxies will tell you otherwise.
The french of the other hand...

>People kill people
>Guns kill people

Reality is people kill people with guns, and they make it alot easier to kill lots of people with little to no effort, even though the most homicides happen by means of simple tools as axes or hammer you can fuck up a lot of shit with a full magazine and an assault riffle, I see no problem in intelligent citizens bearing arms ready to defend their liberty against a tyranical government that came into being by, yeah shit how, how can you smartass get a tyrannical government if YOU DON VOTE THEM IN FFS.

All this american bullshit about to protect their liberty, all you did you fucking foreskinless kike golems is that you defended a criminal by the name of Clive Bundy, in the spirit of THEY AINT TAKIN OUH CAWS YIHA, where was the murrican when the PATRIOT act was signed the single greatest assault on civilizan rights the us has ever saw, only a tiny minority opposed it like for example Ron Paul.

Why do you need guns dick mutilees, i'll tell you why, you have a broken dick and you compensate for it while all under the guise of muh children future and muh freedom when the time came you bend over and gave it away, because a few thousand people died and you lost 2 buildings in a nation that numbered almost 300 milion at the time.

A tiny percentage of gun owners are normal people, I et it granny lives somewhere in the woods, she's easy pray needs a shotgun to defend herself cos she can't ain't for shit but the most are mental cases.

Attached: Mr 4chan.jpg (686x686, 90K)

>Why do people want to protect themselves ahhh???

You sound like a hateful bigot.
Hate speech has no place on our streets.
Bigots out.

>g*rmany

I think the goverment officals and police are a bunch of adamantium gods in power armor that a common 45 round could not drop,
the post.

>that file name...
>that meme flag...

Are you even trying anymore, (((OP)))?

Enjoy waiting patiently for the police while a group of niggers that dont care about laws hold you at gun point and rape your daughter

Because they think a gun makes you literally invincible and they rush out onto the battlefield thinking they can get a 100 killstreak.

You got a loisence for that butter knife you cheeky wanker?

How are the acid attacks going this time of year

Cos that happened before, countless times, and the PATRIOT act is a fantasy. Like I said I get it some people needs guns in the us and it's normal, but none of the reasons is to protect against the state, as you don't intend on fight it, you've already bent to it just because 5000 died, imagine what would happen when a civil war would start, you don't have a slavic fighting spirit, you're weak.

Why you insist on the bullshit, that you need guns to protect against the government when you WERE LIKE FUCK YEAH WE NEED PROTECTION FROM THE TERRORIST TAKE OUR PRECIOUS RIGHTS MR PRESIDENT SIR THAT OUR FOREFATHERS FOUGHT FOR WITH MUSKET AND BAYONET.

Just accept that you need a gun cos kikes have cause mental trauma on you by mutilating your dick as kid and start working on growing your foreskin back aswell as putting and end to this madness.

Yet those atf officials brought in armored vehicles to finish the job. The reason they didn't just go full killdozer on them from the get go and flatten the place was that they had mistakenly thought they'd go peacefully. They then coddled and asked David to give up nicely for the duration of the siege before finally using engineering tanks to force entry. The davidians torched themselves before the government could yank them out and try them, but even if you believe the conspiracy that the government lit the fire it proves my point. The government can, has and will use tanks and military hardware to put a stop to armed insurgency. They don't need a fighter jet to kick down your door, they have tanks designed to do just that. Davidians didn't "hold out against superior forces," they were crushed by overwhelming force that only held back for so long because a liberal like janet Reno held their leash and didn't want a fiasco.

Attached: gOH3vgg.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

>how can you smartass get a tyrannical government if YOU DON VOTE THEM IN FFS.
I stopped reading after that, you are fucking retarded

>At first I was like

Attached: 18 Kyndrov† L..jpg (1024x682, 195K)

>buy then I was government'd

Attached: 01 Lammer VL.jpg (1200x943, 276K)

Yeah I mean the us has a rich history of Coup d'état and occasionally being run by a dictator, because if getting power via democratic elections isn't the only option, remember when Mao marched all the way from texas to the capitol and captured it? Yeah the good old times, you people are delusional and paranoid.
All your bullshit is based on idea that will take place, as it doesn't even need to, you ceased your right or rather agreed to it without any significant resistance, not one shot was fired to stop the PATRIOT act, they don't need to, you'll roll over by yourself and do what you're told, too many guns only cause innocent kids deaths, and make you feel better like it's justified, take your ARS assault the FED kill all the fucking bankers and I'll start taking you seriously mutt.
Foreskin restoration, google it.

Listen- we know you're a jew. Your file name gives it away. I want to ask you, though- why? Why do you do this? Why do you attack us? I just want to be left alone. Don't you realize if you keep attacking us eventually we will attack back? Don't you realize stuff like this is what causes antisemitism? If you just acted like normal people and lived in israel the rest of us wouldn't hate you. You could live safely in your literal paradise forever, but you just have to try to take us down. Why?

Great Germany, you can all stand up and have a nazi rally. Wouldn't that outline perfectly your ability to get arrested for freedom of association?

kill yourself commie kike. let tyrone play a game of knockout w you and your faggot ass family user.

Not going to read that shit, just kill yourself.

kike slide thread. sage.

Nice another autistic shoeun fag ideally d7mb nigger new remember to hit that sage button and to DAB on th9se Jews