Nazis who named their baby after Hitler jailed as terrorists

Six neo-Nazis, including a couple who gave their baby the middle-name "Adolf", have been given prison sentences under counter-terrorism laws in Birmingham, UK. Police said they were members of the banned extreme right wing neo-Nazi group National Action.

archive.is/yM37y

Attached: Dus6MPAXgAAuLCJ.jpg (216x307, 14K)

That's why you name it to something like Madwolf

That guy is a wreck.
He went to Israel and tried to convert to judaism so he could fight for the IDF.

Can't give Mohammad any competition while it sits atop the UK's most popular baby names list.

Should have bought their extremist licenses...

>be lime
>join club
>go to prison
Oy cůnt where is your licence fo dat club?!?!?!?

Everyone involved in any sort of neo nazism is white trash and low iq retards

OI GUV U GOT A PERMIT FOR THE LOICENSE

Instead of getting a letter saying "yeah you can't name your kid that" he gets plastered all over social media and loses any chance at being able to live a normal life without moving to a different country and changing his name... seems totally fair.

>be apart of group
>get arrested
Bongland. At least I can die by the gun here in the states instead of acid and a truck of peace or knife attack

Wasn't Adolf a fairly popular name before mustache man bad?

Good. Politics don't matter, retards of all races and creeds need to be sterilized and prevented from breeding.

member of a "banned group".
How do you ban groups?

keep thinking that until the race war begins

Attached: ea4.png (396x385, 94K)

ehh you cant just be arrested for naming someone Adolph.

There are still Adolfs around here

The same way you lose your job in the united states of Israel, by not conforming to the commie SJW cancer culture group think

Attached: 1545051477126.jpg (1080x1510, 351K)

This was the lovely couple

Attached: hitler couple.png (869x487, 657K)

lol why dont they just make being white illegal already

this is another lesson, if anymore was needed, to be lone wolf, dont take compromising pictures of yourself, don't screw your optics.

Seems like he was just bouncing around for a cause in which he could prove something to himself by being violent. There's a fraction of people who will just drift around until they settle on something: it's not really the ideology per se but whether it's extreme or not. They'll be a Nazi one minute, a communist the next, then an anarchist, then they'll convert to Islam and adopt the most extreme takfiri jihadi attitude about it, while not knowing much about any of these things.

There were some arrests in Toledo the other day of a couple who were mailing white supremacist books to Dylann Roof in prison while also trying to link up with left-wing anarchists to attack pipelines. They had plotted to shoot up a bar and ended up sending money to informants, who they thought were anarchists, to aid in the commission of what they thought was a terrorist plot. Anyways this is pretty common.

What's with the Wahhabi beard? Is this the new Nazi fashion?

I wish we had more of them.

yes, grandfather name was Adolf

I think there is more to this story than they're letting on.

you should know there is a large number of pro muslim nazis in the UK since they "hate jews too." this goes back to the 1980s Third Positionism and NF.

Lol here in Brazil you can literally name your son Adolf Hitler and nothing happens

I do construction, I hire Argentines, name Adolf and Adolfo all the time. It's super common, it's like a Mexican named Jose.

>joining a group
Why?

Excitedgirl.jpeg

Adolfo Hitlinez

They were arrested for something else. I hate this thing media do writing headlines like "A has happend to B who did C", like if A is a consequence of C

while known terrorists run around the UK free
wow

Because unlike what Juden Peterstein told you cleaning your room doesn't means you have the ability to destroy the current order by yourself.
Newsflash collectives are more powerful than single individuals.

Adolf is a Nazi name?

S

Sure but joining retards doing retarded shit isn't the same as joining a movement (which of course is also a group but not all groups are movements) they got a bad deal, but nothing of value was lost. And we all live on.

>Undercover agents approached her a week ago, the filings said, and told her they wanted to blow up a pipeline but needed someone to buy the supplies.
oh jeez

>dat beard
he had to convert to islam to stay alive in prison.

I guess my family is a bunch of terrorists too then since my grandpa's name is also Adolf.