NO WALL HAPPENING

Cucked by the left again. How long will we keep supporting this faggot?

Attached: B5CC0008-FEB8-4DC5-A42E-B8A93519AAC0.jpg (446x299, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

medium.com/p/how-the-21st-century-plantation-works-and-rampant-global-blowjobs-d218b0bc995b

>How long will we keep supporting this faggot?
"We" haven't supported him since the total cluster of Steve Bannon, only election tourists are still drinking the Kool-Aid

Didn't WH say further financing will be obtained from other sources tp prevent shutdown, in the same statement?
Why wouldn't the media mention that?
Noggin' joggin'

It's disgraceful. We should've had two walls by now.

That’s not true. The majority of Jow Forums, including myself, held on to some sort of delusional hope. I’m done. I can’t anymore.

I get paid $15.00 to reply to your posts.

>will look for other routes to avoid govt shutdown
>Army Corps of Engineers here we come

Attached: IMG_2088.png (1334x750, 843K)

Kill yourself shill

If the government can't be assed to protect it's own borders, and by extension it's own people, then it should be shut down.

I get paid $22.50 and have paid vacation. you should of bid hire bro

>(((we)))

He has the power to deport 11 million illegals and machine gun down any crossers and the support of his base to back him yet he doesn’t?

The trick is fucking up the random word, and using than and then, and and a incorrectly, to man commas and fukcing up spelling

I would say 4 out of 5 people on Jow Forums think at least unfavorably of him, and most of us have done so for a year. Many others like myself started hating him after he won and didn't change a goddamn thing.

Congress would have no problem funding the wall but this is only about defeating Drumph.

>I would say 4 out of 5 people on Jow Forums think at least unfavorably of him
No hans, 1 post by this ID threads don't count.

He has a GOP House and Senate and still couldn't get a wall. Fucking bullshit.

Imagine not having the wall, Trump foundation dissolved, and then Trump is now banning bump stocks.

Conservatives BTFO and cucked big time.

Attached: pjimage (10).jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

I disagree. Lurk harder. But I’m glad a good portion of Jow Forums is starting to realize the kind of lying cuck he is. He is an embarrassment.

Doesn't sound like you support him at all.

There is some truth in that. Dems know that if he doesn’t get that wall, he won’t have a chance in 2020. So it makes political sense to fight against the wall. The emotional and moral case that they are trying to make is pathetic though.

I prefer Semi-auto.

I chose my words with care. They think unfavorably, but don't necessarily post unfavorably. It doesn't make sense to me.

RAND PAUL 2020
RAND PAUL IS THE ONLY RIGHT WINGER WHO ISN'T A NEOCON
HE'S BACKED TRUMP'S STRONGER STANCE ON IMMIGRATION UP 'TIL NOW AND HAS POSITIONED HIMSELF AGAINST TRUMP WHEN IT COMES TO SAUDI ARABIA AND ISRAEL
RAND PAUL 2020

What did we tell you about thinking, Jimmy? You really shouldn't do so much of it.

>That’s not true. The majority of Jow Forums, including myself, held on to some sort of delusional hope. I’m done. I can’t anymore.

Same. Not a shill, not a kike, just disgruntled. No wall, no DACA action taken but inatead less gun rights. Truly amazing.

I did, for a very long time, actually. Do you still support him? If so, why? He hasn’t kept any of his promises (if we look at things from a non-shill perspective)