DAVID ICKE GETTING SHUT DOWN!

> It could be argued that the most bizarre elements of Icke’s thought (the world being secretly ruled by “lizards”, for instance) are actually carefully constructed metaphors. These metaphors then serve as a cover of ‘plausible deniability’, which he uses to shield himself from accusations of antisemitism.

labourlist.org/2018/11/why-momentum-joined-the-jewish-labour-movement-to-protest-against-david-icke/

>Conspiracy theorist David Icke has slammed the authorities in Leicester for blocking an appearance.

leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/david-icke-conspiracy-leicester-cancelled-1321244

>Alice Walker under fire for praise of 'antisemitic' David Icke book

theguardian.com/books/2018/dec/17/alice-walker-antisemitic-david-icke-book

Attached: icke.jpg (634x426, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/17/manchester-united-cancel-david-icke-show-at-old-trafford-social-media-backlash
eveningnews24.co.uk/news/ncfc-cancelled-david-icke-event-1-5560300
express.co.uk/news/weird/774800/David-Icke-world-tour-Germany-axed-anti-semitism
youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
youtube.com/watch?v=P3y_N3oRmgw
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA
youtu.be/Lc7wg58wpkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have a BUMPer op

Thank you :)

More events that got shut down

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/17/manchester-united-cancel-david-icke-show-at-old-trafford-social-media-backlash

eveningnews24.co.uk/news/ncfc-cancelled-david-icke-event-1-5560300

express.co.uk/news/weird/774800/David-Icke-world-tour-Germany-axed-anti-semitism

bump

god bless icke

Attached: 1486779489731.png (1488x1488, 1.6M)

they can never shut him down

Attached: Credo Mutwa's Painting.jpg (400x314, 20K)

if you've read his books you'll know he's not antisemetic and the reptilians take form of all races. despite the reptilian thing david icke talks a lot of truths that they dont want you to know. thats why theyre censoring him.

Slide it

all aliens that have contacted humanity are evil. Otherwise we would have been freed by the original enslavement by ayys 300k-300m years ago

>all aliens that have contacted humanity are evil. Otherwise we would have been freed by the original enslavement by ayys 300k-300m years ago
wrong

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

Attached: 1525378553465.jpg (1902x2509, 1.82M)

would like to read after work…
so another bump
Icke was one of my 1st NWO rabbit holes, many moons ago, so I'll always have a special feel for him....once again Jews ruin everything

Attached: 1539151125511.jpg (400x410, 137K)

Interesting talk he did about Saturn.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js

youtube.com/watch?v=P3y_N3oRmgw

Funny how they want to shut him down so much while at the same time saying he's 'crazy'.
Makes me think.

Attached: 4d0.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (550x545, 30K)

ITT: literal schizophrenic retards.

>Stop talking about this at once, you're not qualified to think!

>The world is controlled through deception by evil greedy selfish lizard people

>Greedy? Selfish? Evil? Deception? That guy MUST be talking about us!
Kek, fucking chosenites btfoing themselves.

Attached: 1527805792016.jpg (1024x768, 44K)

>t.

Attached: hillary-wrings-hands-800x416.jpg (800x416, 42K)

Its a double metaphor. The jews are actually worshipping reptiallians

HE'S JUST CRAZY EH? THATS WHY THE ESTABLISHMENT TRIES TO SHUT HIM DOWN SO HARD

Attached: david fuck the kikes icke.jpg (479x407, 20K)

Dave is harmless. Unless you are a Globalist of course. Then he's your worst nightmare

>Icke vaguely describes some kind of selfish cabal of elites
>people automatically assume he's talking about jews
hmm I wonder why?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

No dude, the world is ruled by Satan's pawns. Literary

Lol so if you don't think the world is controlled by alien reptilians you must be a Jew right?

false, we have allies and they want to see us break out for ourselves, otherwise we wouldn't learn the truth we need to know to join them as friends. they help us enough already too. its up to us.

Attached: byrd.jpg (1725x919, 798K)

just part of the normal icke realization
>he's nuts and its literal
>he's not crazy and its a metaphor for jews
>he's not crazy and its literal
>he's right and its a metaphor
>he's sort of right and its literal

>Let's all rally around a boomer schizo who discredits all critics of globohomo
The absolute state of nu/pol/.

Attached: 1519351778597.png (400x400, 55K)

aww fuck, just rewatched the Saturn Matrix on yt and saw how Icke basically created the NPC meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=YVpZMh1PaeA

Attached: index.png (274x184, 8K)

>talk about evil shape shifting lizard people
>(((the))) want to shut him down
Must be pure coincidence

Attached: 1f914.png (512x512, 19K)

You need to be 18 to post here redditor friend

Attached: 1528250525884.png (800x1000, 143K)

Do you think 100% of what Icke says is false?

"Ultra Zionists"
- David Icke

Icke says a lot of good things, then goes off the fucking deepend with some crazy retarded shit and shreds and credibility to the former.

Attached: MV5BMTk4MzgyNjE0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQxMTI1MDE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg (435x653, 62K)

I've always respected David Icke.

F L E X L I K E D A V I D I C K E
youtu.be/Lc7wg58wpkU