Belgium, the joke country does or again

Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel told lawmakers he would submit his resignation to the king on Tuesday evening.

The announcement follows a dispute with his former Flemish nationalist coalition partners over an international migration pact, which forced Michel to set up a minority government.

Michel kan het niet aan, hij is mentaal te zwak, Wenen Wenen Wenen.

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (1189x669, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/live-charles-michel-dient-het-ontslag-van-de-regering-in-en-trekt-naar-de-koning~a4f8dc49/
youtube.com/watch?v=K7iTQmBln1U
youtube.com/watch?v=EcLGwJKm6ZE
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=6L05jFCzBDo
youtube.com/watch?v=-rEfhwTv4Zg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>submit his resignation to the king on Tuesday evening.
serious? where is the source of that?

hln.be/nieuws/binnenland/live-charles-michel-dient-het-ontslag-van-de-regering-in-en-trekt-naar-de-koning~a4f8dc49/
tis letterlijk de headline van HLN

Hebt ge zelfs de moeite gedaan om effe te checken? Lel.

So, are we going for a new record of "Belgium tries to form a government"?

ZIONIST SHILL GETS BTFO BECAUSE OF A SHITTY LITTLE PROTEST THAT SAVIOR DRIES VAN LANGENHOVE ORGANISED
WE FUCKING DID IT

Attached: 1523929971870.jpg (450x450, 30K)

What goes on over there?
Can someone elaborate?

V L A A M S T R O T S

>rare
What goes on over THERE?

this kike signed the UN immigration compact
we didn't like it and made a big ass protest, exposed the media of their lies
far-right party resigned because they didnt agree with him which would basically collapse the government
eventually leftist parties banded up as well and now everyone is telling him to fuck off

This sounds serious, should the US invade?

>King
Huh. Learned something today. Is he king in the true capacity of a monarch, or is he more or less occupying an honorary position, like the UK royal family?
Also, what does this resignation mean for Belgium? Is it a good or bad thing?

Belgium is more based than Romania:(
Sad.

The biggest party in the federal government, NV-A, left the coalition because they didn't want this Marrakech UN migration pact.
Because of this, the remaining shitters didn't have a majority in the parliament to do anything except for resign or beg the opposition parties for support until the elections in 2019.
Now these opposing parties just did a vote of no confidence thing and now our PM is forced to resign together with the remains of the government.
Probably elections are going to be earlier than May 2019 (but we'll see about that) and knowing Belgium, we suck at forming a decent government in a short time. Last time took 541 days.

The Belgian monarchy is ceremonial and always has been. They were invented by the British to try to stop Flanders or Walloonia from uniting with the Netherlands or France respectively through creating ties of loyalty to the Kings.

>far-right party
neo-liberal putting up a far-right facade right before the elections you mean

The typical Flemish vs walloon shit, now the walloon is surrendering

Attached: removebaguette.png (475x194, 36K)

mooi werk

Attached: VlaamseLeeuw.jpg (200x288, 13K)

Beered and chocolatepilled

The eternal Anglo. I should have known.

The King is still the head of the army, but it's only ceremonial.
The resigning means we need to form a new government with new parties. It'll be a boring show to watch.

I don't think you have to worry about that.

Attached: Romanialolania.jpg (662x662, 73K)

ja tis waar mannen sorry.

>nva
>not cuckservatives

oh non nin non nin

wasnt always ceremonial, the first kings had a large degree of power

Good.

Attached: VTM btfo.jpg (2040x1530, 424K)

Will there be any actual change in circumstances as a result, or is it just more "Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"?

t'is niks matteke. T'zijn moeilijke tijden voor ons allemaal.

Attached: 19060175_457613877922947_1403666079287649936_n.jpg (547x767, 46K)

>Thinking the British monarchy is Anglo
Jesus Christ the pair of you are retards that need to be raped, flayed then set on fire and let to dissolve in a vat of acid. Fucktards.

WEST VLOANDEREN ONAFHANKELIK

EZOA EN NIET ANDERS

Where did I say the British monarchy is Anglo?

Based brapposters on the right

The left and center fear the upcoming elections, chances are big the far right will win BIG.

thread themesong : youtube.com/watch?v=K7iTQmBln1U

Attached: 8739561.jpg (620x413, 26K)

Fucktits McNigger Face American did. You will be flayed and left for the crows to peck at you for your crimes of breathing. Deal with it.

Idiot.

>REEEEE
Lol, be quiet, snaggletooth.

Nothing much
Fuck that pact. Honestly, now the best western nations are going to resemble this fucking continent.
Man that must suck.
Fucking frogs.

The UN migration pact will still be signed tomorrow, despite the government disbanding, at least according to HLN quoting a Belgian UN-ambassador.

Looks like we lost this one lads, at least Michel & co won't fuck up anything further

Just curious, but are you white or no? If you are, what on earth are you doing there?

Amai da trekt echt op geen kloten. Zangster met een spraak gebrek. Percies nen downy.

what happen in that country? are you an English Teacher?

No. I am just well educated.

Wasn't the migration pact signed already? Next one is refugee pact or am I wrong?

>T-this is too haaaarddd
>I thought all I had to do was be progressive!
>Nobody told me people would protest the fact t-t-t-that I use them as nothing but a resource to give money to foreigners!
>Waaaaaah!
You did good, Belgium.

You can remove from the Pact in theory. Bolsonaro's govt will remove Brazil from the pact - the future Foreign minister/secretary said so in twitter.

(((Charles Michel)))

Attached: (((Charles Michel))) .jpg (1280x720, 45K)

If I'm correct, Marrakesh was approving the text of the pact and basically doing a head count, while New York will be actually voting on the pact and joining it with your country

To be honest I doubt we'll suddenly get a heavy right-wing government... We will see what happens in elections but I don't expect us to get a massive right shift all of a sudden

the cordon sanitaire on VB must be broken.

Everyone asks me this. But i do not mind.
I am mixed.
65% white. My father is from Scotland.
35% black. Mother is black, but her grandfather was a white man.

And i was born here.
I had dual citizenship until i turned 20.
But the good news is, I can always resume, once I have left this place.
But I don't know when the fuck I will leave this place.

What the fucks going to happen if you say "no?"
Is Germany going to invade you and lose or something?

WEST VLOANDREN BEST VLOANDREN

Good fucking riddance try to hire a Belgian next time you fucking monkey and not a Rothschild puppet

Attached: tenor.gif (500x350, 1.33M)

Lets hope that VB scores massively. That way the NVA cucks might feel that they have no choice but to form a flemish government in the next election and declare flemish independance. Belgium needs to go, and then we can cleans flanders from all parasites and leftist rats. And don't forget the crusade to retake brussels!

based & cordonsmashed

Attached: SMASH DAT CORDON.png (744x805, 1.12M)

>Everyone asks me this
I didn't mean to come across as rude. You just seemed to articulate yourself at a higher level than a garden-variety African. Now I understand why.
>I don't know when the fuck I will leave this place.
No time like the present. Why put it off? You'll thank yourself later.

We never will. It's near impossible because the Walloon half of the country wants to stay in the pact.

We could say no, but (((Michel)))'s government is still in place as caretaker government and will go ahead and sign the pact supposedly

How do we nudge N-VA into breaking the cordon?

>tfw i have dribbeled dries vl more than one time at a soccer tournament

even pannad the retard kek
KBEN E PUBER IN E MIDLIFE CRISIS

didn't Theo state he wanted the removal from the pact in the coalition agreement for the next government?

impossible

is michel joods?

LMAO'ing at those who still believe NVA's lies

Sterkte buurmannen

Attached: 1544972347786.jpg (650x500, 82K)

And thats why our fake democracy is a sham that needs to be teared down. 75-80% of the peopel are against this pact, yet the politicians still shove it down our throats. They should all be hung for treason!

Belgium is an office in the EU. It has a secret backdoor for when Germany wants to fuck France.

He is, as every king and queen, just some bloke that is allowed to call himself king, people are too stupid to understand they don't need him or want him for that matter, I could call myself king and it'd be the exact same thing.

>backdoor
they kinda took down the hole place twice when they wanted to play with France

Kunnen ze dat wel grondwettelijk doen? Hoe kan de regering nu zeggen dat ze akkoord gaan als die niet meer functioneert en eigenlijk ook niet meer bestaat. Nu nog die domme cordon sanitaire op vlaams belang breken. Maar ik denk niet dat Bartje de ballen ervoor heeft.

youtube.com/watch?v=EcLGwJKm6ZE

That's why we get rid of the Walloon half

I mean wtf are you thinking ?!

Attached: typical-Belgians.jpg (815x663, 53K)

Nah the difference is your ancestors were digging ditches and eating shit

HIGH IQ individual we have over here

u mad?

also note: media titled these images as "our camera crew being assaulted"

>muh ancestors
They have little to do with it, although people at the time (possibly including my forefathers) were too stupid to just say 'nah thanks mate, we're good', when some dude came around and started telling people he was their king.
(Hint; this is exactly what the first kings did, just march up, whip their dicks out and start shouting bullshit, its because of the people around him they actually became kings and queens).
-
If I were to say I'm king ya'll, better suck my nuts from now on, and nobody stops me/everyone falls in line I'd be a king less than a month, thus meaning the title is utter bullshit.

Belgium is an artificial construct created by the UK after the Napoleanic Wars so as to prevent the French from having Naval bases across the channel from Eastern England and the Thames Estuary which was a major shipping route, Belgium needs to be put out of its misery.

>I'd be a king less than a month
IN less than a month, christ, hard to type I guess.

based
Flemish independence now

yes

i heard they are terrorists and have executed 6 trillion burgers

He's either a damn lier or dumb as fuck. Once we signed the treaty in New York you just cannot simply opt out. As said Brazil is still able to opt out because Bolsonaro will take his seat at the presidency on January 1st and the treaty will be signed later that month

That's bullshit, I'm from Wallonia (Luxemburg province) and no one here except shitskins are pro-pact

here you oblivious bouffon .. just in case you dont following the fucking group ...
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=6L05jFCzBDo

Attached: Charle michelstein.png (640x480, 117K)

yes nuke our shithole into oblivion

Pic related, Norwegian national news posted this about it.

Translated:

"The prime minister of Belgia Resigns"
The Belgian prime minister Charles Michel has in a speech to the national assembly declared his resignation.

THE IMMEDIATE CAUSE FOR THE RESIGNATION IS NOT KNOWN AT THIS MOMENT.

About a week ago Begia's largest party, the Flemmish Nationalist party N-VA, left Michels coalition-governmen. The reason was displeasure with Michel's support for the UN migration treaty.

KEK, they're claiming it's a mystery why he resigned.

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-211436.jpg (978x1294, 317K)

>It's not binding and it will not effect anything. In fact, the pact will do literally nothing.
>BUT WE STILL NEED TO SIGN IT EVEN IF OUR WHOLE GOVERNMENT COLLAPSES BECAUSE OF IT!!! IT MUST BE DONE!!!!!!!
>t. every european government

???

Create a new party lad

The party furthest to the right is MR in godsnaam

Everyone between Wavre and Durbuy is a lefty cuck

The Dutch news didn't even say it, just that it happened.

If only there was a party that replaced VB that wasn't headed by gigantic idiots.

>as rude.
No it's fine.
People sometimes mistaken me for an arab, from the levant. I take it as a joke and laugh it off.
>why put off.
Need more money.

They're scared it would spread to other countries I guess.

This

try to avoid get fucked in the ass by sharia
theme: youtube.com/watch?v=-rEfhwTv4Zg

Attached: 1543967208493.jpg (1024x1024, 261K)

Kike signs the fucking pact and resigns afterwards. If there was any semblance of deceny left in politics it would mean the automatic nullification of his traitorous signature under that hellish pact. God speed neighbour-inos, home you become uncucked like the Italians managed to do.

see , the problem exists only because there is no real right wing party in Wallonia. The PS mafia is far too present but I can assure you that I know many people who are against them here.

Make like Yellow Vests and get a ton of farm equipment, break through police lines. Throw them out via insurrection, the vote is a farce at this point.

if that ever happens we wouldnt stop until the european union in brussels is destroyed.

There was some Yellow Vests protest in Brussels, it was pretty lame in comparison with the Paris ones

Do it now while it still has strong momentum, theres no other way out of the EU and globalist agenda outside of force.

Attached: 1544968012013.jpg (1412x1000, 200K)

I went to (((bastogne))) this summer and it seemed pretty nice. Flanders also has a nice flag. Godspeed getting rid of the jew brother

godspeed faggots

Attached: John-Philpot-Curran-Quote-The-price-of-freedom-is-eternal.jpg (3840x2160, 1.86M)