Name a bigger Jewish lie than Salt Water

>Yes goy, 96% of the wata' on Earth will actually kill ya if you drink it ehehehe *hand rubbing intensifies*
How many of you ACTUALLY drank salt water and experienced negative side effects? How many of you know anyone who died from drinking too much salt water?
It's a fucking hoax. The Jews hold a monopoly on 96% of the Earth's drinking water and they've tricked us into dumping our excrement into it.

Attached: Beach.jpg (1732x1155, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ronaldsay_sheep
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can drink it. It's not poison. You just can't replace fresh water with it...

Because the earth is a disc, the salt pools up near the land masses. As you get closer to the edges of the disc, you will find unlimited drinkable water.

The biggest Jewish hoax is that this is all reality and we aren't plugged into mind harvesting machines 24/7 where aliens harvest our dreams.

Also this is where all the bottled water factories are located. This is what causes the plastic pollution in the "oceans."

This board is sooo fucked...

Absolute KILL...

tell ya what, there's about a half pound of salt per gallon of seawater. Put your money where your mouth is and switch to nothing but that for a week to test this theory of yours. I would suggest the same for you flatards also.
oregano

Clouds come from "ocean" water, so why is rain not salt water?

Yeah, I never understood what's so hard about removing the salt? Couldn't it just be boiled in a distiller?

This
Salt is lighter than water so if anything it should be easier for it to reach the clouds than it is for water to do so

These posts in this thread can’t be real.

The energy required to boil the water. Which is why California keeps pushing the idea of a pipe from the great lakes rather then building desalination plants.

I think reverse osmosis is cheaper essentially pushing water through a filter so fine it removes the salt using just water pressure.

you are fucking so fucking retarded and have not taken middle school biology

I have heard that lightning may cause some desalination but this does not explain the rain from clouds with no lightning.

Middle school biology only talks about how there are 264 different genders I dont see how that would help.

I'm from Wales, everyone in my village drinks saltwater, our well is on the beach. There's nothing wrong with it, in fact, it can help you see in the dark.

Your first instinct on Jow Forums should be to assume everyone is playing dumb for fun.

Bots create shit threads to discredit Jow Forums, just as they shitpost on other boards to create general dissent.

You are pretty close to the edge of the disc there so I can see how that makes sense. The larger land masses must attract more salt to their shores.

Dumbass your kidneys will fall apart in 1 day

You will die instantly

Sheep in Scotland live off of salt water exclusively.
Further evidence of a Jewish hoax.

It doesn't stop there user. The Jews have us believing that we can't breath ocean water, when in fact we can. They want us crowdef together on land, while the entire ocean remains off limits.

A limitless world awaits us if we only break the chains and take our rightful place as masters of the deep.

It's the internet, so there is no way of telling who is playing and who is truly dumb.

Have you known anyone that has had this happen to them?
Have you even heard of an example? Or did your Jewish professor just tell you it in school to keep you away from the Chosen People's monopoly on drinking water?
See how do the sheep live their entire lives on salt water when it supposedly would kill them in a day?
You're a fucking Macedonia Jew and I'm onto your tricks.

You are correct, the fishermen here tell tales of the edge. They say: "if you fish too far from the shore, you fall of the edge", not sure what they mean by this.

Attached: Let me save you the trouble.png (707x395, 92K)

the quality of this board has really fallen

OP YOU'RE ON TO SOMETHING

I HAVEN'T GOT MUCH TIME BUT BASICALLY A SCIENTIST FRIEND OF MINE SAID ISN'T IT WEIRD WE'RE TOLD TO NOT DRINK SALT WATER YET WE ADD SALT AS A SEASONING FOR EVERYTHING? IF YOU TAKE IN THE DAILY RECOMMENDED VALUE OF SODIUM AND COMPARE THAT TO AN AVERAGE MEAL VS A GLASS OF SALTWATER YOU'LL FIND THEM TO BE ALMOST IDENTICAL.

Still no examples, still no accounts, still just Jewish theories this time pushed by (((Google)))
You are arguing in bad faith, Jew, and it only serves to evidence you are covering up drinkable sea water.
What about the Scottish sheep, Jew? Explain away the Scottish sheep you fucking kike.

Show me a single person that has dehydrated from drinking sea water, ridiculous. This is like saying you can die of starvation by eating food.

I recommend that all anons who buy into this shit replace their freshwater intake with salt water exclusively, then get back to us in a month and let us know how it went

redpilled as fuck

noahs flood was vaginal discharge from
saturn.

Pls go to the ocean and drink two bottles of salt water and report back

Why cant we use nuclear reactors to boil the water, multi task that shit.

i salt my water before i drink it and you should too

Attached: salted water.jpg (700x470, 76K)

This is how it goes you fucking leaf

I really can't believe I share the same space with these absolute retards

>Tumors cause death! Let us remove them from you for an expensive fee!

We've all been tricked by the jooz. Day after day, all over the media, "cancer is bad, tumors are bad, oh no tumors and cancer." Wake up and find out WHY they want to steal your tumors. They are clusters of VITAL MENTAL NUTRITION and REPLENISH THE BRAIN WITH ESSENTIAL MINERALS.

You want to play the google game?

Attached: Screenshot_20181218-120417_Chrome.jpg (1080x1541, 425K)

at what temperature does salt evaporate... holy shit you can't be for real.

Think about this. Where about in your body does water with salt go? What about food with salt? Hint: same place.

A thread fucking died for this rural retarded trump supporter conspiracy

Attached: 1544520100818.jpg (600x480, 56K)

Beautiful picture

That's not a bad idea

Attached: questioning.png (473x454, 5K)

Go away, dumbass. Drink salt water yourself.

Can you live without water?
Can you live without salt?
Salt water is life

// repond with // at the beginning of posts so i can be sure you fuckers are human. Have none of you faggots caught a couple mouthfuls of pcean water when out swimming? That shit will make you sick as fuck for a couple hours

I'm pretty sure most water has salt in it. But it depends weather or not it has a minute amount that doesn't affect you or a fucking shit ton enough to cause organ faliuer.
What you do is get a nuclear reactor, use the sea water to cool the fuel rods, heat the water, it turns a steam turbine like normal, but instead of letting all that release into the atmosphere you collect it you seal the cooling tower, collect the steam, condense it back into water. Boom. Clean energy that create clean water. Sure it's a little irradiated, can't be worse than recycled drinking water pumped full of chemicals.

fuck it, im in.

Attached: plstop.png (763x414, 26K)

Only example I have with me.

Attached: jasmin-09-january-2017-public-guys-i-found-this-really-19046075.png (500x1109, 267K)

I prefer airwater myself

Attached: 1544860475373.jpg (334x506, 42K)

The water already contains oxygen, dumbass.