Mr. and Mrs. America, turn them all in

The regulation, which was signed by Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker on Tuesday morning, will go into effect 90 days after it is formally published in the Federal Register, which is expected to happen on Friday, the Justice Department official said.

People who own bump stocks will be required to either surrender them to the ATF or destroy them by late March, the official said. The change has undergone a legal review and the Justice Department and ATF are ready to fight any legal challenge that may be brought, the official added.

Attached: 900.jpg (900x693, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K2IOZ-5Nk5k
youtu.be/K-4tVcAho74?t=170
youtu.be/kgxTiMp0P5I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone who conforms to an unjust government is a traitor to Americans.

>democrats always grandfather in banned weapons and usually allow them to be resold and transferred
>Republicans straight out ban them without compensation to virtue signal to the left
Nice work Donald!

my friend was killed by a bump stack during sandy hook. he was shot 100 time.

Are your fingers so fucking fat and weak that you can't just pull the goddam trigger quicker?

Die cuck

Riveting arguments as usual. I really am so proud to be born in the same country as you, a low iq 9 year old on the internet.

fpbp

>800 rounds per minute

Attached: a8d.jpg (300x222, 8K)

Literally, what would you know about pulling a trigger?

How exactly do the authorities plan on enforcing this shit?

Shall not comply with infringement of Supreme Law. SCOTUS cannot amend. The 9th and 10th fill out where the 2nd may be unclear for handicapped "judges" or "bureaucrats" or even "officers."
Thanks, no thank you.

Full-auto is really fucking fast. Also very inaccurate and wasteful of bullets. It has only recreational purposes and limited military application.

if you turn them in do you get money?

Attached: 1349849154936.jpg (600x763, 61K)

youtu.be/K2IOZ-5Nk5k

Bump Stocks are dumb, but banning a piece of plastic is stupid and probably unconstitutional.
I'd be happy to have the three round burst option. There's no need to waste ammo.

No, faggot. You get to NOT go to Federal PMA prison.

Nobody will turn them in and they will run numbers showing how retarded trump is. Economy will collapse and it will show that he cant do a god damn thing. Tucker was right.

Trump's EO is going to be challenged and struck down on the lack of grandfather clause

Very few people bought their in person. SlideFire, RWarms, and BumpFireSystems have all been monitored and their records are in the hands of the ATF. They know who bought them all. They will soon know who turns them in. Those who refuse to turn in their stocks will be subject to the same prosecution as those currently in possession of illegal machine guns.

checked. they don't

I meant to say
>most people bought their Bump Fire stocks online, very few paid cash at a mom and pop retailer.

>Britfag making dumb shit statements about firearms
Pic related

Can you flex your finger 7 times a second? Thats at a minimum, too. 800rpm as in OPs pic
is 14 flexes a second

Attached: 1526884845510.jpg (326x303, 24K)

By banning boats, in order to prevent tragic boating accidents.

Attached: 1544749796056.gif (480x318, 1.99M)

They aren't going to go door-to-door confiscating them. But rest assured that you will be prosecuted to the fullest if you get caught with one.

Did they outright ban them or just put them on the $200 stamp schedule?

you sound giddy

If you have a bump stock that you want to turn in, or you missed the boat on buying one before they got banned, never fear. You can still have an illegal machine gun just by bending some metal and shoving it in your AR15 fire control group. But be warned, this technique is banned too. Very illegal.

Attached: 1545056070431.jpg (579x443, 32K)

Can't go on the $200 stamp schedule. The machine gun registry is closed. The bump fire stocks don't have serial numbers. They are the same as a homemade lightning link. Up to 15 years in federal prison buddy.

>Allows his goobermet to ban butter knives
>Complains to us about semi automatic firearm triggers

Are you sure you want to go down the road nigel?

Attached: DuJdWvcWkAEbzZt.jpg (360x278, 34K)

No, they are demanding you destroy something you LEGALLY PURCHASED.

Whats next, turn in your gas engine or go to prison
>Fuck this law, they aint getting mine

Good thing they aren't fucking easy to make

Not giddy, just informed. I asked Jow Forums last week what the QRD is on the Bump Stocks. They know what is up.

Attached: 26230849_2051811791707701_7789837255894166267_n.jpg (530x691, 24K)

Dead cops when?

Unfortunately lost in a boating accident, sorry glowniggers.

Only if we had the dimensions.

Ooooo - I'm so scared. It'll be great to see the number actually turned in. I'd guess zero, but some liberal faggots probably own a few.

checked

Attached: 1467399434338.png (420x420, 9K)

This. States are reporting almost 100% non-compliance.

FUCK THE POLICE AND KILL THE FEDS in minecraft

Kys nigger

Better to forfeit bump stocks than the ENTIRE stock.

This will keep demonrats away from our guns for years.

First its a ban on bumbstocks.
Later, you will be forbidden to shoot more than 3 rounds every 10 seconds.

You dont know anything, but thanks for another Fudd hot take

>4d chess

If atf raids my neighbor Ill come up from behind

You're joking, right?

Attached: 1543687290773.png (935x785, 931K)

So I assume, that the number of tragical boating accidents will skyrocket in the near future.

Thays the boomer way fo dealing with that problem
The almost 100% non compliance should be a cue that this time wont be the same

link

The number of dead cops, judges, and politicians will skyrocket, you mean.

ongoing possession is not exempt by ex post facto

(not to say this regulation isn't unconstitutional bullshit)

Yeah, it's a mistake. Bump stocks themselves are complete memes, but the precedent and optics are bad. This is disappointing, but anyone who's about to go "fuck Trump and fuck white people" over this is overreacting

totes true
seen it myself
www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-plan-to-pursue-most-aggressive-gun-control-legislation-in-decades-1541791440

I don't have one and I think bump stocks are stupid, but I hate every single person who takes a government paycheck and thinks the status quo is fine and will do anything I can to help destroy this diseased society at every opportunity.

This is really the only solution. Trump's just another neocon pretending he isn't.

Attached: 6444834069413888.png.jpg (486x341, 42K)

based .223

not true theyll come for more shit bit by bit

don't turn in bumpstocks, let the ATF come til it's repealed

No matter how useless and gay bumpstocks are, you never give in to the leftists and surrender your guns rights. Ever. At least we still have binary triggers which are better anyway. But still.

According to MediaMatters (impartial watchdog)

>BumpStocks can increase the fire rate of AR-47s upto 6,000,000%, giving them an effective fire rate of 1488 rounds per second.

Scary. We need to ban stuff like that.

Not a hill worth dying on.

a.) bump stocks are an obvious way around the full auto law.

b.) it’s very ineffective, fidgety, and inaccurate. Vegas Boomer probably would’ve killed more people without it anyway.

Let the left have a useless scalp.

Attached: CA4B0FB0-6B72-4ABE-A15D-F8999410D085.jpg (750x673, 362K)

My belt-loops can do the same thing. Ban assault belt-loops when?

"When they give us that inch, that bump stock ban, we will take a mile. We are not here for breadcrumbs." [audience cheers]

youtu.be/K-4tVcAho74?t=170

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-18 15-35-55.png (1687x879, 803K)

Attempts to disarm us should be considered a prelude to murder and should be met with equal force.

Glow in the dark niggers, we know you lurk and post here, get the leftists in check because if working rednecks have to do it we aren't going to be performing ideology tests on government shitters, we will burn this society to the ground the moment WW3 hits, you will be dealing with minimum a 3 front war with mad whites, rioting shitskins in the cities and whoever you piss off enough to attack you during WW3 (probably Russia and China).

If the deep state is real they are a bunch of mouth breathing retards for letting leftists do what they are doing when you consider that the only net taxpaying demographic are white men.

I couldn't care less. My rights have been infringed upon enough....MOLON LABE

>Trump's EO is going to be challenged and struck down on the lack of grandfather clause

no. ex post facto laws are prohibited by the Constitution, but a grandfather clause is not required in situations like this. ex post facto refers to laws that criminalize behavior that happened in the past, before the law was changed. you couldn't outlaw bumpstocks and then start prosecuting people for buying one in the past when they were legal.

the EO only criminalizes possession of bump stocks *in the future* after the 90 window so no grandfather clause is needed.

Vegas boomer were saudi assassins sent to kill their current sandnigger king. The operation failed so they turned it into a mass shooting as a distraction, and left their arms dealer's corpse there as a patsy.

Trump is 100% a kike plant or at the very least subverted

He’s a traitor. Fuck Israel, Fuck Jews, Fuck Trump.

>Banning a lacky band

You can literally do this with a rubber band though, we gonna ban rubber bands now too?

Go fuck yourself, Trump. Didn't even get suppressors out of it

Accelerationism is inevitable

We are going to ban feminists, orcs and usury and we aren't doing it with a piece of paper.

What about over cucking on the wall permanently?

What about letting drug traffickers go?

What about immigration higher than it was over Obama?

What about failing to arrest a single swamp member?

What about sending billions to Mexico in aid instead of building the wall?

What about sending billions to Israel in aid instead of building the wall?

What about signing the Omnibus actually prohibiting the wall?

What about increasing the troop presence in Afghanistan from 10k to 15k?

Are any of those things a reason to say "fuck Trump"?

Also, very amusing how you associate Trump with white people.

Yup.

can't you just fire the fucking gun that fast anyway? stop being so damn lazy.

>giving a fuck about bump stocks
You’ve never shot a gun before, we all know it.

>ban them without compensation
like slaves...

i remember firing a rifle and thinking "Wow, this would be awesome if it just kept firing while I have no fucking aim.

He's right you know

What ?
Automatic shooting is forbidden ?
I went to a range in the US and fired a weapon full auto even tho I'm not a citizen, everything was ok

Hope his family dies before him

youtu.be/kgxTiMp0P5I

Our laws allow:
>Licensed Dealer samples
>Register pre-ban full autos
Most likely you shot one of those that were for rent at a range and it belonged to the range.

The US banned production and importation of any fully automatic weapon for civilian use in 1986. If you have a a full auto that was made before that time then it's legal to own but still requires a lot of licensing. And because there are no new full autos in circulation the price for one is extremely high.

All a bump stock does is support the gun in a balanced position, anyone can shoot a semi that fast bare handed with a few hours practice

Kek, that's some gay spacing. Green text exists
>What about over cucking on the wall permanently?
You really believe media headlines over Trump's senior adviser? Did you even read what Sanders actually said? All she said was that Trump has more options besides a shutdown. No indication that he's backing down
>What about letting drug traffickers go?
The prison reform bill does nothing substantial besides lowering some minimum sentences by five years and letting Federal prisoners earn "good boy points" for participating in rehabilitation programs.
>What about immigration higher than it was over Obama?
Objectively false, especially since refugee resettlement has cratered and deportations have increased under Trump
>What about failing to arrest a single swamp member?
Sessions cucking, which no one saw coming
>What about sending billions to Mexico in aid instead of building the wall?
An agreement was made in return for Mexico cracking down on the caravans. The funding is intended to stop further migration
>What about sending billions to Israel in aid instead of building the wall?
Blame neocons in Congress
>What about signing the Omnibus actually prohibiting the wall?
You dumb fuck. You bought that? A small section of a nature preserve in Texas is now blocked from construction. That's it.
>What about increasing the troop presence in Afghanistan from 10k to 15k?
No one wants to be the one to declare that our mission in Afghanistan was a failure. It's 5k troops. The important thing is that Assad is still alive and ISIS has been crushed

Attached: comfy maga.gif (384x384, 27K)

pol btfo

Attached: cnn bump fire.webm (1024x576, 2.16M)

The law also allows non-transferable samples.

based af
makes me want to send money to Israel just like Trump would want

>dat M203 graphic
Checked and kekd

won't be long until people are buying seemingly random plastic molds off alibaba that just happens to fit on an AR stock

Attached: 1520335860461.png (260x317, 39K)

Fuck the bump stock I'd rather have that grenade launcher. Even the practice rounds are deadly.

Death to you fucking Israeli shills

38 billion per year

This.
Now when is POTUS going to do a vid on this, instead of pissing around about Hanukah or whatever?

Doesn't really matter if you're firing on your own 1000 acres, pleb

imagine putting a bump-stock on an Uzi. now what

What's on your
>Wish
List?

Attached: 86d953300362a87449927545c4bb052c_large.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Good god, are you kidding me?
Thanks for this

hate to see more gun legislation but bump stocks are fucking stupid and i would never put that ugly shit on any of my guns

Attached: 1367871371697.jpg (2048x1529, 467K)