What is the problem here?

What is the problem here?

Attached: 1545153311044.jpg (667x886, 137K)

the problem is you memeflaggot

>WUT?HES GOOD GOY HE FOUGHT FOR ISRAEL YOU MUST RESPECT HIM AMMIRITE PEDES?

Some thot likes paying more for her single serving water than being frugal and buying in bulk.

>Americanflag
>Calling anyeone else a memeflaggot

Attached: Thinking.png (225x225, 51K)

Annoying bimbo corrupted by Jew media into thinking making fun of a white guy drinking a jug of water is cool

her father

Attached: 1507459183599.jpg (1381x617, 170K)

Obvious vet
HYDRATE HYDRATE HYDRATE

Lugging around a 4l bottle of water is not socially acceptable in a public setting with plenty of access to water fountains/refill stations. This white guy is ignoring societal norms which triggers the npcs.

t - a guy who uses a normal sized water bottle like a normal person.

Fact

user, I think this is a Jew

i am moderately calm most of the time, but when it gets to people eating or drinking, i bocome full stormfront.
i even hate it when niggers get shot while they're eating. you can hate people for so many reasons, but fucking not because they enjoy their meal or drink
>inb4 nice guy natsoc

Niggers allowed to live in civilization is the problem.

niggers user.

Clearly, the problem is that a less-than-white person who does not belong in college has been led to waste her time attending an institution that will not benefit her. She should get a job working retail or something else more in keeping with her lack of intelligence and prudence.

I guess it's the anti white version of niggers large nostrils sucking up the white man's air. Must be white privilege to buy gallon jugs for 1 dollar.

The problem is the hive mind trying to attack the intelligent individualist with a sensible solution to his thirst centered problems.
The individualist is doing nothing wrong, quite the contrary he is starting a revolution to better thirsty peoples. I am going to carry a jug around in a bag or backpack on extended outings to public locations as well, now.

Attached: 1544120701896.gif (600x338, 3.52M)

So now it’s racist to drink some water from a jug. Got it.

>unicef names clean water project after him
Killed me.

Drinking non sugary liquids is a felony in murrica

>He doesn't drink out of a gigantic jug letting water leak everywhere drinking noisily and greedily before slamming the jug on the ground and saying AHHH I WAS THIRSTY and asking people around you if they want in on this while gesturing towards them with your enormous jug
You don't deserve that flag.

Attached: ancapsnek.png (1920x1200, 150K)

My dog barks at squirrels, and I just ignore him. I don't try to ask him why he's barking at those squirrels. I just assume that he wants to kill them.

Attached: InferiorPOC.png (800x600, 951K)

It's disgusting. None one wants to see a fucking jug of spitwater sloshing around from some retard with skulls on his vest. It's inappropriate to wear, if I was the prof I would send the kid home to change. If he wants to join the Army or make a political statement he can do that outside of school or without offensive imagery.

It's not racist it's just really fucking lame like all honky cracka shit.

Attached: 1545133530742.png (1796x1386, 1.07M)

maybe it's his piss jug

Attached: 1342475680223.jpg (450x309, 14K)

this is the formula response israelis use when you try to call out their memeflags. Youll see it all the time if youre looking.

Attached: jewish-merchant-is-happy.png (662x858, 25K)

I think I drink too much water. I mean for fuck sake I piss like twice every hour and keep drinking. I drink on average about 4-6 liters of water per day. I don't know why, I always feel thirsty. I need to stop user I think it's unhealthy.

>tfw drink from fountain after every 3 sets
Fuck man

Attached: 1503715522770.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

Hate when niggers get shot? Cuck

>Everyone I don't like is an Israeli
That's a yikes stacked ontop of a oof from me, my dear stormfag

Attached: 1537773044082.png (640x400, 10K)