TRUMP IS STIL BUILDING THE WAll, This Was a Raid

The only thing that has happened is plan Bs are being discussed in case he can't bully the Dems into giving him anything on the wall. Note, the possible plan to avoid a shut down being discussed DOES include some wall funding from congress that would be supplemented with military money. If Trump is not able to get anything, the government WILL shut down like he said. What you're seeing right now is preliminary negotiations. Stop sperging out. Also bump this thread, because the faggot shills are trying to max out the ones with fake news headlines.

Attached: wall.png (564x757, 429K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/ev38y7/trump-ad-thank-you-president-trump-voicemail-brad-parscale-campaign-manager-video-vgtrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump.

Who would have thought leftist shills would be lying in a coordinated raid on Jow Forums?

Shit. i don't believe anything on Jow Forums anymore but here's hopin'

Attached: 1545121307817s.jpg (125x107, 2K)

And he banned bump stocks because ???

keep dreaming sweety.. he's not building your hateful wall, and he's taking the first steps to confiscate your guns by banning bumpstocks.

>other funding
omfg such bullshit i cant even
just fucking shut down the fuckin gov you orange coward!

Attached: penisfest.jpg (600x397, 56K)

shills are still trying to continue their talking points

Bump stocks are gay. Reebok Pumps are less faggy

There will be no wall. The democrats win even with Trump. The jews are to blame. I have a nephew that is jewish because of his kike mother. Fuck him. Im happy the nazis killed 6gorillion of them.

Attached: 4b41f5a80c6a.jpg (480x356, 26K)

Damn, the scum hit refresh

Stop acting like you give a fuck about bump stocks.

this is what we call a demoralization shill, it's straight out of their list of tactics

Pre-empt legislation from the dems to ban them because Dems can use it as an avenue to ban all collapsible stocks, this targeting all semi-auto carbine rifles.
>it’s a “bump stock” ban go.. I mean... guys
>[loose and ambiguous definition of “bump-stock” inside]

The fight has never been over bump-stocks.

Post yfw wall just got 10 ft higher

nice flag, asshole

Might as well bump.

Attached: B9B8BCE9-04B6-4CA2-90BE-DC480FA825B4.jpg (622x360, 54K)

>shills BTFO
military funding incoming.
prepare for salt.

>foreigner has a better understanding of American legislative pitfalls than an actual American

I would be salty too

You mean from the right? When a California judge ignores the law and issues a nationwide injunction, stopping Trump in his tracks until at least 2020 because he's too much of a coward to move forward with anything if he faces the slightest resistance?

I couldn’t live like that.

Attached: E12F6BDA-0FB8-4092-923E-576560DB742C.png (552x405, 363K)

>implying implying implying

All this delusion by magapedes is hilarious

A BILL FOR D'NATIONS!

Would be funded within the week

Courtesy bump.

fucking kek

Attached: davidleekek.jpg (250x343, 27K)

>he could order the wall to be built any time he wants to guise!

Attached: amused-facial-expression-4_medium[1].jpg (800x564, 44K)

Earlier this year
>25 billion for the wall
Now
>We need 5 billion but uhhh yeah we can get it somehow just wait and see!

you don't know shit, further more, you live in a country that is going to legally sanction white genocide

Based DLR poster
"I'm just a gigolo"

you're a dumbass, first, the border isn't only on commiefornia, second they would have tried this shit anyways, but eminent domain is something that is ingrained into case law at this point, so it won't work

>He still thinks the wall is getting built

It's been 2 fucking years it's not happening he sold you out

nice shill flag

stfu faggot. south africa makes a really good point
checked nice digits.

Moves and counter moves faggot but you already know that. I can tell by the way you project an intimate knowledge of all executive powers and inner workings of the US government.

You're right, you know everything, that's why you're on Jow Forums and not a political strategist. MAGA praise kek lol shaddilay epig memes XD

The cognitive dissonance of trumpfags is hilarious, you'll still be waiting for the wall in 2030

the wall will be built with bodies

I know it was. None of the articles stated the wall was not being built. People ha e a hard time reading.

Attached: 1539980129124.jpg (784x643, 91K)

It's common sense, the GOP couldn't do it when they held all the branches. There's even less of a chance when the Dems take the house in January, the wall is a pipe dream now.

>You're right, you know everything, that's why you're on Jow Forums and not a political strategist. MAGA praise kek lol shaddilay epig memes XD
definitely a raid, look at these faggots

>Shills flood the board to muddy the issue

None of us are surprised, except the newfaggots. They did this before every single major issue and vote during the election and primaries.

>cognitive dissonance of trumpfags
someone's projecting

So you're saying this is just 4-d chess? Just when I thought the alpha chad god emeperor couldn't get anymore BASED.

You guys are doing the mental equivalent of bending over backwards so much you can suck your own dicks

Nah I'm just quoting this board from 2016. You guys sincerely believed all that Kekistan shit and I'm going to rub your cringe Trump worship in your incel redneck faces and you can't do anything about it (just like immigration lol)

so we still banning boycotting israel?

shut the motherfucker down. not because of some stupid ass fucking wall. we need a balanced fucking federal budget. this is bullshit continuing resolution shit is for fucking squatters not the government of the best damn country on the face of this planet, the United States of America.

Because Echo triggers get the job done quicker.

>I've been flailing around like absolute retard/lunatic for 2 years becuase IT WAS HER TURN AND I'M TOO STUPID TO SEE THIS PLACE FOR WHAT IT IS.

>-t. ten years here

No he's saying fake news is fake. Don't be an illiterate nigger and read the articles and not just the headlines or what shill tell you the headline is.

Attached: 1538982146151.jpg (735x490, 87K)

The money for the wall is already in the Department of Defense budget
This is all a fucking game

your flag is a fucking table cloth, fuck off

>executive power
Great, so the choice is either no wall or MORE executive overreach? Thanks Trump! You did it!

Do you think we're retarded and listened to them? Ofc he's building the wall. That's all Trump talks about. That's why we elected him. That's why he'll be reelected in 2020.

Cautionary bump.

Trust the plan, goy.

>It's common sense, the GOP couldn't do it when they held all the branches.
It's because of the 60 vote rule in the Senate you disengenuous dumbass. Trump has never had a super majority

>lol but HILLARY

didn't vote for her, most people never wanted her, try again MAGA cuck

>FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

The only thing that fits in that shriveled up prune you call a brain 24/7

I've supported Trump from the start, and haven't wavered. If the wall's construction doesn't begin by his reelection bid, he won't win in 2020. I'm trying to understand why he didn't push it through with everything he had as soon as he entered office, but shit happens and circumstances change. If we don't get a wall, he's probably going to end up as a lame duck, the dems take over in 2020, the economy crashes harder than ever before, and civil war officially breaks out everywhere. Being pacified with shitty deals and placating our real demands with shifty political jargon-time is wearing very thin. This societies stability is on thin ice.

Attached: thenatureofthenegro.jpg (1244x2880, 855K)

Yes, I'm sure whatever departments and contracts were specified to receive that money specifically in the defense spending bill won't mind at all.
>Trumpers are actually this stupid

Try saying something when you speak, you shitposting faggot. I'm serious, try it, maybe a bit of actual discussion on the issues you hide in your bitter little heart will make you feel better about the fact that you're empty inside.

25% tax on money transfers to out of country. All those illegals sending money back home is prime target for getting Mexico & Central America to pay for the wall. All the money they send out is money leaving our economy, it’s like a parasite.

why the fuck can't he just get the military to do it? it's a national security issue. you're telling me if china decides to invade tomorrow through the southern border we have to go through the congressional approval process to put up a defensive measure like a wall?

fuck off, he can do it. he just chooses not to

Attached: tohsakadisgust.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>this board
>Kekistan
>your incel redneck faces
look at this shill

Attached: 0XX-wCWYMJUI3MzHHdyqJrJSdGcFoxvV6Q_FmY-ZfVg.jpg (645x565, 84K)

>4D chess
>Fannie Mae
>Freddie Mac
>Steve Mnuchin
>100 Billion

gselinks.com

Get pilled.

Q predicted (post 2593)
GREEN_CASTLE refers to "US Army Corps of Engineers Greencastle IN, 46135"
Guess who got an extra boost in that multi-billion dollar defence spending bill?
All Trump needs to do is declare the border a National Security issue and he can order the Army to defend the border.
The wall is already funded via the military; Trump is trolling the Dems, making them out to be the party of no-security.

Attached: 1520109910015.jpg (820x1024, 132K)

Theoretically the wall just needs to consist of higher manpower and a little bang bang. I guess it won't do well with already shakey optics which is why it isn't pursued openly.

Of course it was. Anyone who reads what Sanders said should know that she didn't claim Trump is backing down. She said that Trump has other options besides a wall shutdown. That's it. MSM predictably took that statement and ran with it, shilling doomsday headlines to their heart's content. Drudge was the worst offender. How anyone can trust him after his "WALL FUNDING OFF TABLE" garbage is beyond me
It's a mistake, no doubt about it. Bump stocks themselves are a complete meme, so at least the item being lost isn't valuable. The precedent and optics is bad, though.

The walls been getting constructed for like a year

No branch of the elite government wants the wall. Trump knows we want the wall he promised. it is my opinion that he has ways of delivering

t-t-this is all according to plan r-right Q?#trusttheplan #istillbelieve #Qanon

>picrelated
what surprizes me is that these white people actually had to study and figure out that niggers are actually literally animals and not humans as if it wasn't obvious by default.

it's like.. if i was talking to my wife after 10 years of marriage(i'm not married) and said.. honey i've been studdying our dog's behavior for the last 10 years and i don't think he can talk.. he might actually be a fucking animal, honey.. can you believe that shit??

OHH NOOOOOOO

the military is literally already building the wall

I WANT THE SHUTDOWN

SHUT DOWN THIS HORRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT GOVERNMENT FOR GOOD

ENACT NESRA

>Theoretically the wall just needs to consist of higher manpower and a little bang bang.
all we need is a really big ADT security system and landmines. it wont even take a whole lot of landmines, you just have to blow up a few people before they will learn that the ground is cursed. i'm sure we can probably get pelosi to hit up her contacts in mexico and we can have a border party to show off the new system, they will get a nice militia of MS13 to pen test our new border system

I give a fuck about expanding an already unconstitutional law to cave to Democrat demanda

Trump opened the door to use the existing legislation to ban anything.

This. Shills don’t read past headlines anyway.
>muh news alert!
>this must be the end of drumph

Trump is the Great White Hope.
Trump is flawed.
Trump is the only chance we have left to save the country from becoming a bigger shit hole than it already is.

Bump.

Say optics one more time nigger

(pic related) is what happens when niggers say that.

Attached: 1545058729905.gif (181x292, 2M)

Fuck off, there's a 2nd amendment lock on the Supreme Court right now, and that's because of Trump.

O P T I C S

Trump banned bumps

The wall isn't happening because Trump is a stupid fucking pussy.
He could have shut down the government NUMEROUS times and he hasn't done it.
He could have had Mexico pay a few billion for the wall as part of a "signing bonus" for the new NAFTA, but he didn't.
He could have been exploring other options to fund the wall, but now 2 years later they are now "exploring other funding options".
He's a fucking joke.

This is complete fantasy.
The MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX will NEVER allow $25 billion to just go to a wall when it can go to new weapons (that include nice kickbacks from them and their cronies).

you realize there are IDs here, right, retard?

but congress has the power of purse. all he could do is "shut down the government", reality is all he is doing by "shutting down the government" is attempting to make congress do their job and reconcile the budget.

anyone explain why President Trump can't order military to build it?

Reminder that you should spam all blatant shill threads with annoying images, memes, copypasta, redpills, and whatever else.
Remember to sage; it doesn't matter if they bump, though, as spamming will ensure that there is no coherent discussion in a shill thread.
Shills will never listen, they can only shout blindly. Make sure they are shouting into a vacuum.
Shills do not deserve legitimate responses. Do not engage shills in an argument, even if you win, they will just make a new thread as if it argument never happened.

the fuck did that he have in his pocket?

His other avenue is do what he does best, steal the money from his gullible supporters (and anyone dumb enough to believe him):

vice.com/en_us/article/ev38y7/trump-ad-thank-you-president-trump-voicemail-brad-parscale-campaign-manager-video-vgtrn

Tne one final swindle on the MAGA hats.

You guys have fun though :D

he funded his own campaign, you retard, I think you misspelled Bernie

Let me guess, he’ll forget about this once israel demands something? Never trust this orange kike.

Yeah, I'm making my point in numerous posts.
Stop being a faggot.

you realize your pink ID indicates you're a faggot, correct?

I don't give a shit. Trump has failed.

>Hillary would have secured a woman's right to abortion with progressive court pics.
>Hillary would have made sure Assad wasn't able to rip the religious rights away from the oppressed in Syria.
>Hillary would have helped the poor caravans coming to the land of the free for a better life.
>Hillary would have made sure NATO remained relevant.
>Hillary would have lead us against Russia to ensure the freedom of the Ukrainians
>A President Hillary would have ensured fairness for the working class in the USA.
>Hillary wouldn't have been just a sickening extension of the patriarchy.
>Hillary would have the Stock Market pushing 30K by now and my bitcoin at 20K

Fuck Trmpf... We can't let him get the codes.

Attached: 07-16-11-01g1.jpg (610x443, 56K)

And your yellow ID is conclusive proof that you suck cock, professionally.

Attached: 17102476.jpg (206x255, 21K)