Do other countries REALLY realize how big of a problem blacks are here in America?

do other countries REALLY realize how big of a problem blacks are here in America?

do even Northern US bros realize? southern blacks are an absolute abomination. for the most part they are nothing like white people. the way they talk, their values (if they have any) the way they dress, etc. its horrible. i dont see how its possible for anyone to NOT be racist

Attached: 1472680404073.jpg (268x395, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minds.com/ColinFlaherty
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>do other countries REALLY realize how big of a problem blacks are here in America?
Yes

Attached: Detroit.jpg (745x788, 192K)

Racism is a fake word designed to make you not notice obvious trends.

Yes, But why the fuck would we even care?

I'm from the North, but live in Chicago.
Yeah, I know.

They've been told they don't have to change.
They've been told that YOU need to change.

This. MLK was killed because he wanted blacks to change and actually start making something of themselves.

the negro is a literal subset of humanity.

Cain blooded beasts of burden

I live in a state that's 60% white, 8% nigger, and the other 32% is Indjuns, Asians, and spics. We're not over run with niggers but I swear to god, you can't see one nog without 15 others nearby. They're fucking pack animals, and we've invited the wolves into the flock. God help us

Its a word applied only to White and Caucasion people in this wonderful once moslty White equal and blessed Nation.

Yankees are weak pieces of shit, lets meme all the niggers up north

"black culture" really is southern black culture (rap, nigga, etc)
and it's disgusting

All you need to do is abolish the welfare state.
eliminate the following riots and then impose an organized family structure to the black community.
It's what black people had before integraton but then the Dems literally bought out the black female demographic with gibs because they completely stupid and everything devolved from there.

Welfare is literally Government Funded Dysgenics.

Sounds like Minnesota thats the shit we got

Across all racial groups.
Look at the Single Mother basd populations dependent on welfare and you'll see disorderly trash heaps.

Black population is simply the most Egregious.

it was just a question, dickbreath. now go back to sleep

>Minnesota
wew, those somalis are worse than American niggers

77.7% white
11.0% nigger
6.1% spic
3.1% asian
2% mixed/other

that's my state

>do even northern us bros realize
Minneapolis here, absolutely. Only retarded college kids stuck in their Dinkytown (predominantly white) and West Bank (predominantly east asian) hugbox believe in diversity. Once they graduate and take public transport, they start to realize the drain that blacks, somalis and homeless are on society.

No they aren't. American niggers are all homeless and beg for money. They are everywhere, even shitting up the DMV.
Somalis don't come out during the winter. They're a problem, but most of them stay on Cedar Avenue.

>American niggers are all homeless and beg for money
American niggers are all in government housing and want welfare
same thing
I see what you mean though

do y'all have the same problem of po'dunk niggers coming to the rich parts of the city to shop?

if I hear "y'all gots blootoo headfones?" one more time im going to reveal my power level

Can you not simply hunt them for sport? I've seen a lot of videos from Texas, where they drop a 200lb sow with a single kill-shot from a .22 rifle at 80 yards. And those things can run.

It really is amazing how far technology's come, that through scope cam you can often even see the blood splatter on thermal.

In Texas they declared them an invasive species, destructive to the fabric and well-being of the state. So you're allowed to kill them, without limit, any time of year.

Seems like an eminently sensible position to me.

MLK would have 1Million likes on his tweets were he live today while Malcolm X, who spoke the realest truth, redpilled and based, would be totally deplatformed.

Seperatism was the way

Of course, the weird stuff is the really dark ones (including africans) rarely are shitty, but a lot of the lighter ones are less than useless. Maybe it is the portuguese criminal exile genes in them

Fuck off you haven't seen nothing you lucky fuck
Try living in Africa as a white man with a functioning brain, makes me want to an hero every single day

where is that pic from? wtf?

I live in suburbs north of Chicago, where many of the section 8 folks from Chicago get to move to.

So yeah, I know too. Had one of Obama's sons, along with his old pals from the city, break into my house while I was at work...in the middle of the day. He also broke into other people's houses.

The good news, he tried breaking into a Mexican gangbanger's house the next summer. One day, when leaving his house, he got stabbed and had to be rushed to the ER.

Now he and his mammy are no longer living in our neighborhood.

Could it be we are deporting the wrong people? I know I have a gang-banger family living on my block but they never robbed me, stole from me or from anyone else in the neighborhood. At least they have respect for other people's property, at least in their own neighborhood. Meanwhile, NAPAs don't give a shit and will steal anything that isn't physically able to be stolen.

I live in Wisconsin and I’ve only seen black people 1 time when I went to the capital.

Opposite experience here.

Michigan has endemic problems of the black community being shit. Meanwhile, when I visited Georgia, the blacks were just like anyone else, holding open doors for people and actually being courteous. Not a single word in ebonics was spoken.

Tennessee?

My small WI town got invaded by niggers from Chicago and Milwaukee. Ruined the place.

>niggers from Chicago and Milwaukee.

Oh, those are the worst. The ones from Chicago will just shoot at anybody / anything when they feel threatened.

The good news is that they can't aim for shit so if they shoot at you, chances are they will miss. The bad news, chances are they will kill a 5-year old girl playing in her driveway instead. Or a group of Nuns passing out bibles. They always hit innocent folks instead of their intended targets.

Going to Milwaukee tomorrow. Am I going to die?

During the day, probably not. But don't stop at any gas station or convenience story where you see alot of them at. You WILL get asked for change.

If you go, dress like a bum and have some bullshit sob story ready in case any darkies try to ask you for change. I always shame them back by talking about how my momma is in the hospital with cancer and my sister needs bail money. LOL, it's all bullshit...but if you can out BS the negros than you don't have to worry about paying that negro tax.

Africans are barely allowed to immigrate into most countries, what do you think?

Anyone have the version with zuck wife-beating?

Attached: 1543894960583.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

so you fuckers would be cautious over the migration/refugee pact

I’m a big brown dude who looks pissed/may have to take a shit so nigs don’t really fuck with or speak to me. prob stay out of Hillside or any area that ends with Park. It’s been a while since I’ve been to Milwaukee though. Also when it gets dark gtfo

A large portion of America doesn't realize how bad black crime is. Why would other countries?

Just watching stories like these that happen every day was shocking to me
minds.com/ColinFlaherty