ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

3,500 TROOPS ON STANDBY TO STOP BREXIT IN THE EVENT OF A NO DEAL
youtube.com/watch?v=3Bwsbp981lc

Attached: IT'S HAPPENING.jpg (600x631, 68K)

It's not happening. It never happens

you keep shilling this, it's a scare story to pretend there will be chaos in the event of a no deal and that troops will be deployed because of power/tea/footie outages

ww1, people mistakenly believe everyone back then was just ready to go.
this is not true, most Europeans didn't give a single fuck about the happening in Serbia. in fact the frogs were more concerned with the trial of a roastie for murder, top generals of the german, austrian, russian. armies were on vacations.
really it just happened cuz the dumb austrian fucks gave the Serbians only 48 hours to come up with a response to their ultimatum.
i mean this could happen fuck knows....

Attached: 8f0.jpg (443x480, 30K)

Keeping the public scared.
Nothing is going to happen.
Again.

GAME TIME

Attached: The_empire_strikes_back_newsweek.jpg (794x1061, 222K)

I don't get it. Who's going to send troops where?

Attached: 1455864176046.png (500x283, 63K)

It was dumb in hindsight yes but the Austrians only gave them 48 hours so they had an excuse to invade and conquer which they thought would be easy

What kind of army would whore itself like that?

They will install marshall law and send us to gulags if the government even thinks about actually doing Brexit

OP's title is misleading because he says the troops are on standby to STOP brexit.
But it seems like the troops are there to enforce brexit while keeping the country calm?

I told you that already. It's old news.

Attached: 2018-11-19_004931.png (590x524, 85K)

Also they will be deployed at the time that we are supposed leave, so if we don't leave they will stop everyone rioting

I was pro-brexit just as a fuck you to the EU. After looking at the problems UK faces I am no longer convinced EU membership makes a big difference.
Looking at the deal may proposed and how bad it is... I really wish they would allow a second vote or a "final say".
They're going to use Brexit to punish UK and at this point they just should not brexit and see if they can reduce the punishment.
Considering how people feel about the EU I think that the damage is already done and they want to punish you guys no matter what happens.

But they are the government?

Attached: 1475579091614.png (574x625, 268K)

EU Army?
UK-EU military unification?
France?

Britcucks gonna go to prison for being white.

supposedly the UK military has already integrated with the French military including the nuclear deterrent.
so in a sense the UK already has a sort of military unification with the EU.
the EU army I believe is a separate matter.

People in the OP video are clearly Bri'ish.

Yea but I've heard this talking point with regards to the UK and losing sovereignty to international bodies.
They don't want to use local troops they want to use foreign troops. From other parts of Europe.

they are one part of the government

maybe not for this event but eventually the EU wants to be able to send troops from like Austria or Germany into France, etc etc.
I think they may have already been doing this somewhat with the France protests.
They're probably getting intelligence and other support from EU member states.

Oh no, they might stand by and let Muslims rape people while they cover it up.

>implying the punishment can be reduced
We made our choice and made way for Trump to beat hillary, these people want us destroyed

So one part of the government is openly discussing how they will send troops to stop the other part of the government if the latter does its job? I think that's a bit too much of checks and counterbalances for my authoritarian Russian brain.

Attached: 1545167317893.jpg (811x830, 83K)

kek basically the military will come to gulag us if we do brexit or riot if they dont do brexit, probably the latter will happen

I think the military standby is for unrest in the event there is a NO DEAL Brexit - not to reverse Brexit.

no dumb leaf, it's for unrest if brexit doesnt happen

Prince Charles once penned a letter in the Guardian, years ago - since scrubbed - saying that in the event of riots that threaten the Order, no less than tactical nukes/ neutron bombs, should be used to kill dissidents.

no deal brexit = brexit with no deal from the eu

related

Attached: nodeal.png (294x108, 12K)

rolling for brexit to not be aborted and to make britain great again

Sherlock Holmes here. Where the fuck have you been for the past century?

not only did you fail, you also acquired aids

you dumb fucking leaf. there are 3 outcomes:
(a) no brexit (eg: UK stays in the eu)
(b) brexit happens with the current deal
(c) brexit happens with no deal
you say it's about (c), and user says it's about (a). then you reply to him saying (c) equals (c). wtf?

but you are already in a gulag.

Okay wonderful, all I was saying was that the troops are for case (c) only

THAT....is your defense secretary? Lmao.

>crashing this union with no deals

t. face when you are shilling and this user points out the exact thing you are doing two posts into the thread.

Attached: serial.gif (403x404, 2.17M)