This is what every white man should aspire to look like

This is what every white man should aspire to look like

Attached: brock - hunt.jpg (1040x572, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855
youtu.be/nB_xOLcYTlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree. Dana White is a fucking boss.

Brock will get his shit kicked inn by the superior maori specimen

Daily reminder that the top 50% of CrossFit competitors are white. In other words: elite athletes that do it as a hobby.

Brock already beat hunt and he'll beat that negro DC soon

I didn't know. I stand corrected

FPBP

Im a competitive bber, abour Brocks size.

Its a fucking nightmare, my knees hurt constantly and i dont fit in the bath.

Attached: IMG-20180917-WA0003.jpg (706x960, 59K)

Faggy tattoos

Win a competition and remodel your tub, nigger.

>OP doesn't mention Lesnar got suspended by the USADA after this exact fight

A roided out albino gorilla?

Attached: aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzA1My84MTcvb3JpZ2luYWwvYWxiaW5vLWdvcmlsbGEtc25v (660x421, 40K)

He looks like an endomorph, not a mesomorph.

Mesomorph is typically the ideal male body.

There is literally nothing wrong with taking steroids

Lesnar is a meme fighter

his tattoo looks like a phallus leading to his mouth

Hivemind? Shills? You be the judge

Attached: whatacohencidence.png (1366x547, 155K)

I bet his dick has disappeared after all those steroids.Anyone could look like that if they spent all day injecting steroids.

Brock has avoided black opponents his hole career. Also proven that the ufc makes sure GSP doesn't fight black fighters cuz they no were way more powerful. They should jus put us in a league of our own, the toughest white boi on the planet wouldn't be able to take a black teenager lmao

There is, it shortens your life span and makes you more vulnerable for heart failures etc. Also heard it causes problems with your penis functions as well.

cuck

Looks like a guy that sucked me off in, “The Tool Shed”...a San Fran gay bar. I’m sure it’s him.

Maybe they don't want A.I.D.s

screencapped for when Brock HEEMs DC

Brock Lesnar is not the brightest though. I heard a story by Jim Cornette that him and one of his friends ordered illegal steroids online and sent it to their own home address. They were asking help from Jim because they were scared of getting in trouble lol

Attached: original.gif (383x306, 263K)

Only time niglets have advantage over the generic white boi is when they are in a gang, pretty pathetic.

My cousin has a lake house in MN. Brock Lesnar used to have a house across the lake, but he sold it a few years back. My cousin said Brock would just sit out by the lake by himself for hours on end lighting firecrackers off and drinking beer.

lolfag

>There is literally nothing wrong with taking steroids
i agree, if you admit to it and compete on something where everyone uses it, i thinks sports should be divided into tested and non-tested categories

Gross body type. Skinny is best looking on men. This guy cant be /fa/ at all. No clothes will look good on a guy with muscle.

Only literal subhumans get tattoos.

>Metrosexual detected
You think this guy gives a fuck? He lives in the woods and does whatever the fuck he wants

Attached: 349873987.jpg (1025x663, 61K)

No thanks, im busy studying to be doctor and saving peoples lives

> Saving people's lives

More like making money out of another person's misery.

how?

>Russian talking about others being subhuman

you're funny

he is a gambling degenerate

> Ephialtes, will you live forever?

Nope, but damn well will live longer than some roid freak.

Everyone in that picture is on roids, especially Fertitta.

il pass on the nipples and the tattoos.

LITERALLY /OURGUY/

>MINNEAPOLIS -- The cute and curvy blonde 20-something had no idea what she was getting herself into. In her barely-there halter-top and her glossy red lipstick, she slithered into the giant's arms, set her chin on his chest, looked up into his eyes and delivered the message she had been sent to ask.

>"My friend Shawn thinks you're kinda cute," she said. ... Not Shawna. Not Shana. Shawn.

>Brock Lesnar was a bigger-than-life star of professional wrestling,

>"Yeah?" the former pro wrestler said, his voice growing louder, his eyes getting bigger. "Well you tell that ..."

>To print what Brock Lesnar said might make even John Rocker blush. But after his curse-laden outburst, he turned to a nearby reporter and explained, "I don't like gays. Write that down in your little notebook. I don't like gays."

espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=1830855

Attached: tenor.gif (350x196, 539K)

brock is going to get wrestlefucked

lmfao

>CrossFit
>elite athletes

youtu.be/nB_xOLcYTlw

Attached: 30f0ik.jpg (304x296, 17K)