STOCK MARKET IS CRASHING

It is happening fags. you're about to witness the crash of 2018

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-12-18_200305_finance.yahoo.com.png (1690x1254, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump will end the FED.

Found the retard.

Attached: 1502705939222.jpg (707x709, 144K)

Ok. So let's start with auditing the Fed. So when is Trump starting it?

omfg, lets crap our pants over a 1.8% intraday selloff!

Bitch when this thing crashes your mouth will be on the floor with how much generational wealth is destroyed in seconds. You have no idea how quickly this thing unravels.

Wow look at the faggots shilling a bunch of these threads who obviously don't know shit about the stock market but want to blame Trump for something.

See my response to the same thread from another shill thread Please kill yourself you shill faggot OP. You don't even own any stocks so don't even bother pretending like you know shit about anything.

Attached: 1544809713577.jpg (536x534, 73K)

TRUMNP WTF ARE YOU DOING

Attached: 1541503231075.png (400x450, 147K)

>2min trend

Die young, faggot

Attached: 1545063021320.jpg (420x563, 48K)

I'm fucked. Job going sour. Stocks down 15%. Kill me. I'm gonna have to spend that money.

Professional investor here: Most of you are young (=at least a decade away from retirement). In that case: ignore. Don't withdraw your money. Sit it out. In fact, keep buying if you can. You are welcome.

Sure but if it crashes this year when i buy now, i'd be bagholding at least 5-10 years on my stocks just to get it back in full.

Sounds pretty stupid. Should a crash be coming the best thing to do would be to pull out all your money, then reinvest it once stocks have fallen, giving you more stock than you'd have before.

Checked
So far kek says we end the fed but first start with an audit. Good work fellas

You would both be right if you knew the timing, and if you could identify the bottom. But you can't/ Been there many times. People who lose in a crash are always the panic sellers, which includes anyone selling from now.

This is what I'm doing desu.
I'm pretty comfy with my stocks, because even with crashes and recessions I'll still make more over a long period than pretty much anything else.

Apart from index funds, my only other real investment is a 10% or so gamble on a promising crypto project.

Correcting you mean.

>with how much generational wealth is destroyed in seconds

Boo-hoo.

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

As long as you buy at a point in time where the stocks are worth less than when you sold it means you've made profit, you only really need a rough idea that things will eventually be worth less than they are now for pulling out to be the better move. Even if you fail to guess what bottom is, and come out with less than you could have gotten, as long as it's worth less than it was when you sold you're better off than if you'd held onto the stocks. This is of course assuming a crash is happening, I don't personally think we're there yet, and I haven't pulled out my money, but if I thought things would actually crash I don't see how holding onto the stocks would benefit me.

Cashed out of my mutuals in September, anticipating Brexit was going to fuck it all up for a while. All I hold at the moment is XAU and a small amount of cash.

This.

So what faggot this will be great for the meme market

Attached: 1541627103373.jpg (281x314, 26K)

Gonna need some black market memes when the EU bans the meme market

Attached: 48389368_1997602410319522_5513094328374788096_n.jpg (700x700, 10K)

I'm already poor so who cares.

I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO KILL YOU RETARDS THAT HAVEN'T TRADE ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, LET ALONE UNDERSTAND THIS FROM TRADERS PERSPECTIVE

>go up for 80% in less than 2 years since Trump is elected
>have a 10% correction
>people are surprised

Are you people really that fucking stupid?
I trade and understand this might be the start of recession, but the fact is nobody said a word when the indexes went up for ALMOST A FUCKING 80% IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS

jesus fucking christ, it would be weird if there wasn't a correction

You faggots really don't deserve to be in the markets, if you don't understand this simple fact

Attached: 33387584_2060690814171405_6451076930547482624_n.png (556x418, 285K)

Couple of points:
(1) If it crashes, it will either burn Western Society to the ground, or it will rebounce. Burn in hell: then it does not matter what you do. Rebound: You were wrong to sell at any price beyond the steady state, and we are in that territory. You may say that you can buy when the market turns, but the upswing can be very quick because many people think this way. This is also why I say the advise only holds for people who can wait a decade easily.
(2) If you take the money out, what else are you going to do with it? Hold cash? Gold? Houses? Do you think any of these are safer/less inflated?

Do log memes count???

Attached: 1541098501127.jpg (500x470, 59K)

That drop is gonna be pretty fucking high

Attached: Capture.png (926x614, 83K)

nah, trump will tell the kikes to forgive the
debt, they won't and he will kill them then
satan will come to the kikes rescue and
kill trump.

Stock Market is uppity because they're afraid the Dems will raise taxes on corporations and the FED will raise interest rates and the new China trade deal won't be as profitable for corporate as the previous arrangements.

This isn't a crash, it's people selling off in anticipation of a changing game that doesn't benefit them. When the dust settles others will buy in and we'll be back to jews jewing jews until the next (((big thing))) happens to scare off fairweather investors.

Last thread was mine. And wasn’t a shill thread. Just wanted opinions on where people are keeping their moneys. If they’re expecting a further drop or not

Siener Van Rensburg said there would be a global economic crisis when Muslims flooded Europe and anti white hatred flourished. South Africa will soon begin their race war. Civil wars will erupt in Europe, and Russia will go back to communism. Then World War III will begin when Russia invades Europe and the middle East.

This lol
You can't have rapid massive gains constantly. Sometimes you gotta burn that fat off.
I personally plan to buy as much as I can if we have a recession. 2008 made the rich get richer and I want on that ride this time.

60 points on a 15 min chart? this is xmas "profit-taking" new blood

you cannot try to find a trough to buy the stocks??

This is what happens when you vote in a Liberal House to make the rules!
Every Liberal deserves to lose their money!

The fed is raising rates, and the media is promoting gloom and doom, foreign countries dumping treasuries. this is probably a concerted effort, and will go on at least for some weeks

Everything's on sale now my potato loving friend :)

Oil is crashing though. -7,7% !

GOOD. Let It ALL burn!!! capitalism is failing. communism is on the rise.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJwHZVl5Buk

Attached: 1544588448486.jpg (255x217, 14K)

>Trump will kill the Jews!!!1
>*Trump cucks to jews*
>fuck u shills it's 457d chess!
>rinse and Repeat

Stocks value are estimated against currency, so a stock in USD crashing means it will be worth less USD then than it is now. If I thought things would crash I'd pull all my money out, keep it in cash, wait a bit, probably not very long, then put the money back onto the same things it was on before. It's not like I need to wait for the market to turn or anything, as long as the price has fallen even a little bit from what it was when I sold, I come off with more than I had before, even if I don't make the largest potential profit. If my stocks have already fallen significantly in value, and I'm not confident they'll keep falling, I'd probably hold onto them, this is all speaking on the assumption that things are about to crash, which I don't believe.

>-0.46%

Attached: received_1904592662923241.png (800x450, 395K)

Good. Was too young to buy real estate In 08. My time is now.

the guillotine stocks are are hitting their May 5, 1789 levels

Attached: dddc.jpg (951x956, 64K)

Good fuck the arabs and Russia I want cheap gas.

IMBOWSER TRUNPLAND TRUNPFH

The crash IS underway, it is a weeks/months long process. We are -3000 pts from all time highs and it took over 2 months for it. A pretty solid tempo. Keep in mind that it took over a year before the markets have bottomed out in 2008.

>recession
They won't talk about it until after Q2 2019 at least, you have to have 2 consecutive fiscal quarters in a row turn in negative before it is being recognized as a recession.

>tfw I have nothing to lose because I'm a poorfag in student loan debt

Attached: disaster-girl.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Worst december since 1931 apparently

Kek, muh god emperor

There's a lot of over valued Obama era inflation stocks that are going to come down. Employment, real income, and manufacturing being rebuilt is more important than service industry investors.

I'm sandbagging cash now in the hope that the market crashes. When it does, I shall buy, buy, buy the fucking dip.

Market closed up 83 points today.

Sage.

I've been praying for the market to crash for 15+ years. Still waiting. Hope it will crash, doubt it will.

Didnt obummer took credit for this?

Zoomer detected

Crash is usually measured as reduction of the index value against itself, not in USD. You are playing a risky game. Response of the FED to a crash will be even heavier injection of money, and return of interest rate to zero. Both could cause fast inflation. Now, we did not have inflation after 2008, but that was an anomaly, likely caused by cheap imports from China that counteracted inflationary pressure.

>implying the rich haven't prepared for these crashes years in advance

Trump isn't doing shit you delusional faggot.

Don’t take these threads seriously.
The market goes up 300% and nobody notices.
It dips down 5% and we have 50 threads a day on Jow Forums

>I know what will fix the economy! Kill all the farmers!

Pass

Two Words: Stop Loss

Lol

Don't put all your resources in stocks anyway lol.

Anyway, just another example of capitalist/civilization crises that could be solved by anarchism.

What stocks could possibly yield over a "long period" after a recession/depression?

Checked and kekd. May the chaos era begin

Generational wealth used by a secularist society?

*does nothing but relentlessly suck jewish cock his entire presidency*

4D CHESS!

Hahahahahahaha, right on bro. LOL

Attached: face.jpg (408x431, 12K)

Hell yeah haha

Haha, indeed comrade.

OHNOES DOWN 0.4%