Teacher fired for refusing to sign pro-Israel contract

OPINION : America is run by Jews.
Burgers should commit a mass sudoku at this point before they hurt themselves.

newsweek.com/teacher-fired-refusing-sign-pro-israel-document-1262083

Attached: Bahia-Amawi-DupBWBZV4AAhvFU.jpg (1200x800, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indy100.com/article/us-states-bestiality-still-legal-7451731
abc.net.au/news/2010-02-03/dutch-finally-ban-bestiality/319622
theintercept.com/2018/12/17/israel-texas-anti-bds-law/
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/20/mobs-killing-muslims-india-narendra-modi-bjp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even MAGAboomers are pissed at Greg Abbott for allowing this

Who elected this special wojack?

Attached: HDKMBXZx_400x400.png (400x400, 287K)

So NOW we're supposed to side with mudslimes?

You can side with V4.

I'd literally rather cut my balls of than side with muslims

If I had to choose between eradicating Islam or Judaism, it would be an easy choice.

Islam is a parasitic cancer. Judaism keeps to itself.

>OPINION : America is run by Jews.
False. That is a fact.

Glad there are still decent people on this board

>Judaism keeps to itself.
lel
Are you an antisemite by any chance?

at this point,destroying the Israeli lobby in America can not be a peaceful process

Spoken like a typical Dutch jew.

Yep

God I fucking hate the dutch
Kys faggot

The number of shills in this thread, unbelievable, probably non would dare to refuse signing something like this

you do understand that muslims would still be raping goats and aloha snackbaring eachother in the middle of fucking nowhere without the forced jew immigration right?

Dont know how accurate is this, but there you go:
indy100.com/article/us-states-bestiality-still-legal-7451731

>teacher is muslim

I'm so torn on how to feel.

Attached: 1530082421035.gif (450x450, 776K)

>I'd literally rather cut my balls of than side with freedom of speech

FIFY

>Burgers should commit a mass sudoku at this point before they hurt themselves.
>commit a mass sudoku at this point
>a mass sudoku
>mass sudoku
>sudoku

>Judaism keeps to itself

You are kike and you need to be ovened

HMMM

Attached: 1530292066554.jpg (960x720, 57K)

>keeps to itself
>*subverts your people*

I told you guys, this thread is full of shills

>don't know how accurate this is, but here you go

Attached: lol.png (1800x1200, 1.06M)

This one is probably accurate, one proof of shilling in this board is that during the past week or so there was a huge eruption and near war between us and them, but I didnt see any coverage here

Fake

Attached: Israel Palestine.jpg (808x518, 196K)

Ya the British stole it from us lol, why should be divide our land with an occupation, Jordan and egypt are lead by pro american traitors

Fuck off towelhead. Go rape a goat or something

Stole it from the Ottomans.

You peasants never owned it.

abc.net.au/news/2010-02-03/dutch-finally-ban-bestiality/319622

Jews have honestly been the worst plague on earth. The middle east was always shit (although MUCH better than it is today) and the Jews had to come along and ruin everything.

I'm German, why are you posting this?

Civilization started in the Middle East though. I just wish that Islam hadn't destroyed so many ancient cultures, as Christianity destroyed so many European cultures.

Attached: h5_31.13.2.jpg (940x400, 189K)

Europe has loads of bestiality, we dont, stop repeating insults. Besides, how old are you if you need to insult people in an argument

Does anybody have the map of States wiht Israel loyalty oaths? It was on Jow Forums earlier today

I'm not sure how much of the issue is solely due to islam. Much of it stems from funding of wahabbis (from USA) which have spread their extremism across the region.

Islam and Christianity are derivatives of Judaism, so you can thank kikes for that too.

Judaism works for jews because it's aim is to destroy the goyim in favor to build for jews.

Kek. Muslims fuck goats and sheep if they cannot get their hands on little boys. I spent enough time among you filthy subhumans.

God, i remember the stench and the filth. Absolutely disgusting.

>oy vey goyim, be careful, you might agree with da mooslems on one thing, that is dangerous, don't you actually hate them??
Wtf I love Israel now!

Something tells me that a few are attempting to carve out that tumor in 2019

You must be a shill, or just a teenager

Stop sperging out like a 65 year old boomer autist you nigger. You're completely (and conveniently) missing the point of this thread.

Greg Abbott is all fucking talk.

I would eridicate the group making me choose between either. Then exterminate both.

Attached: pll-1544914724-e1545064534779-1024x762.jpg (1024x762, 73K)

ISIS certainly hasn't helped, although thankfully this statue was put back together (no thanks to the US).

Attached: Lion_in_the_garden_of_Palmyra_Archeological_Museum,_2010-04-21.jpg (1024x768, 170K)

I said it before and I will say it again...there are more than 1 shit stained muslim goat fuckers in all of the texas school districts.
This one is a diversion from the fact that 1000's got a free pass. There is not a single one of these niggers that would ever willingly support israel to keep a lame career in the failed teaching sector.
They sacrifice this one so all the redneck shitards fall in line to praise and worship the jewish cock.
I am a texan and this spells the end of this state. This is one of the final attempts of the jewish global agenda to take over what is viewed as the last predominantly red state in the republic...that actually matters.
Fuck the jews, fuck the muslims and why in the hell didn't Hitler finish the job

That's pretty sad.

Attached: 1517574147789.png (1590x572, 121K)

ZOG is real lads

yes, but ISIS is a direct result of 2 things:
1. Foreign intervention in the form of a coup (I believe ISIS was primarily founded by many of Saddam's people)
2. Funding Wahhabi extremists so that the populations are more sympathetic towards ISIS.

hownew.ru

Attached: sudoku.png (394x394, 333K)

Probably a boomer from r*ddit

You can ignore the Jew but the Jew never ignores you...keeps to itself GTFO

does anybody have a source for this?

>commit a mass sudoku
you mean seppiku? or just say hari kiri.

is she her? she is an arab milf

>I believe ISIS was primarily founded by many of Saddam's people
I think the US made a big show of expelling Saddam's men instead of making them work for them as they had with Hitler's men after WW2, so a bunch of guys out of work with top military training...

Sudoku is a fucking number puzzle you dumb Pollack. Kys, and give the Aryan's your fucking land. I think the word your low-brow potato nigger mind was looking for is seppuku. It's god damn hard for us real humans having to carry your fucking burden, so shape the fuck up.

Attached: 1542148542947.jpg (480x609, 44K)

>being this much of a newfag
Oh nononono

Back to r*ddit newfag

>>>/reddit/

god this board quality really has declined in the past 4 years

Attached: I wonder who could be behind this post mudslime.png (491x491, 270K)

It's not real.

God chose THEM not us. To serve God's people is to serve God himself. Deal with it, accept it.

I side with Christ, not with false prophets

>Perhaps the most shocking aspect is the punishment: Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 MILLION AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

theintercept.com/2018/12/17/israel-texas-anti-bds-law/

nothing weird here
keep walking

Attached: trumpjoo.jpg (568x595, 63K)

3 (you)s in a row. I mean, the leafs are easy, but I even got a croat.

Attached: ba632d0640bd53bbe6cafed22ad7536d.jpg (619x820, 40K)

So when do we protest Israel and/or get Women's Marchers to all pay millions of dollars to the Jew?

>the Universe has trillions of trillions of Earthlike Planets
>God chose Jews of planet Earth
Huh

>Islam and Christianity are derivatives of Judaism
False. Judaism is way younger than Christianity. Judaism was formed between 4th - 6th century. So how again Christianity is derived from Judaism? It's not. Same goes for Islam - formed about 6th century.

If anything Judaism and Islam were derived from Christianity. Jews before Judaism were following the Mosaic Law of Moses, which they rejected along with Jesus, and broke the Covenant with God. They are no longer Chosen People.

Jesus Christ is God, repent because you are all sinners in the Eyes of God and unworthy of entering the Golden Kingdom of Heaven.

Attached: paradiso-after-gustave-dore-david-badgley.jpg (723x900, 256K)

>Merely pretending

Yikers

Satan chose them. They are the synagogue of Satan you disgusting Anglo cunt.

those planet are creations of scientific fantasy, space is fake

Attached: Sky Centric.gif (320x180, 2.16M)

This.

>You

Soon cometh the day of the rake leaf nigger.

And lest we forget that Jesus named the jew and they nailed him to a cross for it

Great way to remove kebab from their school.

based french crisp

Attached: 1540589830020.jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

Muslims are the pets of kikes. They do their bidding. Just look t jewish involment in the Muslim takeover of Spain.. Yes mudshits Suck but they are the weapon, which is being welded by kikes in power

I am a Pajeet, and even I will side with Jews than muslims.
>Agreed Jews are evil,
>But Jews are the lesser evil

>I am a Pajeet
Sure you are. Classic jewish shilling technique right here
>LARP as a goy
>don't outright say jews are good (this would be too obvious)
>insult the alternatives and draw attention away from the issue at hand (but muslims/arabs/whatever are worse)
Fuck off

It's all a blob of weaponized religion going back to the Levites killing any Israelite who wanted to follow a different path.

Islam is CANCER.
>Why the hell USA is tolerating this motherfucker muslim bitch to be alive and well in Texas?
>You spineless Christians are too weak to murder and dispose her body off
> Kill her, hang her in the town square, and set an example as to what happens if a filthy cancerous shithole religion like islam voices its opinion in USA
> We must all actively work together towards eradicating Islam from this planet.
> USA, Europe, India, Japan, Australia, Israel, alliance

Muslims and Jews both have similar interests to subvert our nation's and take them over. Fuck them both

Dumb amerimutt!
I AM a pajeet , not lying. Here's my skin color. Why the fuck would i lie? I told u i am pajeet to give u a global perspective

Attached: IMG_20181218_135635.jpg (3456x4608, 3.38M)

Attached: hindu piss drinkers.jpg (1280x724, 239K)

dark jew

Seriously how is this allowed. How is this even constitutional. I don't pledge allegiance to fucking Israel. Fuck Israel. Fuck kikes. Fuck this shit government. Here's how democrats win in 2020.
Run an anti-immigration male muslim for president. Promise to end funding that middle eastern shithole.

Hi Ahmed, I hope you know we also rape and murder your sisters and mothers here in India don't you?

google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jul/20/mobs-killing-muslims-india-narendra-modi-bjp

Timestamp, please.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?
I hope you're trolling. I could've just shown u my aadhar card (which is a social security card from india) but this is Jow Forums.

Damn. This is the whitest hand I've ever seen. You sure you're an indian??

I thought poos are cool

Attached: ap118362008024_wide-227c1d906393b2e6dd969d0e4712018b7b8f5c69-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 69K)

>smelly poo is also a proud rapist

Attached: pooperpower2020.jpg (1200x749, 336K)