Red Pill Rage

I've been red pilled for about 2 and a half years now and the rage at the state of things has just kicked in.
>How do you cope.

Attached: 1543194444155.gif (239x239, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/after-a-billionaire-and-his-wife-are-found-dead-their-children-try-to-crack-the-case-1530293424
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the founding fathers of our country "cope"?
No. We reject the hideous things imposed upon us. We reject and sooner than you think you won't have to cope like a little baby. Let it strengthen you and ready your body and mind for the coming downfall. Let it be the source of your strength.

Attached: 1544412567560.jpg (640x840, 166K)

I lift, read and make redpilled graffiti around the city. I stopped drinking - I didn't have problems with revealing my power level, the bigger issue was that rage leaked out, often ending in fights or/and police intervention.

with the white pill that when everything goes to shit (the west is basically a weimar republic 2.0) the people will see the message of beauty and truth that is fascism

Attached: BlackSun.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Just remember that you only know things because (((they))) want you to know. Your are pissed because (((they))) want you that way. Learn why.

Explain why, don't be cryptic.

i believe they want the level of divisiveness to to hit critical mass. Where people see a filthy leftist or a right wing bigot in every passing face they see. they dont want us to trust our friends or peers. they only want us to trust what they push as popular opinion, thus making us all easier to predict and control.

Worry only about yourself, your friends, and your family.

Caring about some 10 year old boy that was turned into a drag queen on the other side of the country will not affect your daily life.

Caring about roving rape gangs of Muslims in a country on the other side of the world will not affect your daily life.

Caring about who is the President is pointless because you're going to get fucked either way. Whoever is the President will not affect your daily life.

You've got yours, fuck everyone else.

Attached: black-pill.jpg (800x487, 42K)

Seek liberty and justice for all.

Start with your family.

Now my next question is are their tactics necessarily evil, or is it that their intentions are the modifier that makes it evil?

also this, you should only focus on YOUR group
why would i care about a group that i never had any kind of connection, you can be interested and learn about it but why giving a shit if it doesn't affect you or your group
The biggest blackpill of all is that your worst enemy is yourself

Just let it turn into spite.

Attached: 1495660253864.png (1128x1002, 105K)

Probably both. They somehow use a doctrine of egalitarianism to push infighting in the group that they fear the most( the small people). The keeps the population at large from looking at their lavish decadence.

i'm looking for some accurate books about weimar of the time. Would you happen to have any suggestions?

You don't. You swallow the black pill next, which is becoming jaded.

If we look back in history, humans have never been connected globally like we are right now. There were people that lived their enitre lives without even knowing about other continents. Now we know what Trump had for breakfast halfway across the world within 30 seconds.

Right now, the information overload of knowing what happens around the world within seconds is taking a toll on our psyche.

you can always built your own tank and "protest peacefully"

mein kampf

>he believes in the big bad worldwide jewish conspiracy
>he fell for Jow Forums's satire
Kek

The small world granted us some feeling of control. Now, its only chaos.

This, honestly just wish we could go back to the 90's or even 10 years ago where we had just enough technology but not enough to completely take over our lives and constantly stimulate the instant gratification complex. Also a time where things were more peaceful because you could still wonder about things but now you see everyone's fucking business and drama and I hate it.

>How do you cope
Very carefully.

wsj.com/articles/after-a-billionaire-and-his-wife-are-found-dead-their-children-try-to-crack-the-case-1530293424

Be careful, Eliot Higgins and his followers are monitoring you. They think you have a mental illness.

The Weimar Republic: The Crisis of Classical Modernity is prety good
there always was some kind of connection between nations (chaos kampf is a good example) but not in this way, also you forgot that there are a few nation that can govern themselves because thanks to globalism if your nation want to do something it need the approval of almost everyone
I don't think it's about the amount of information but rather that we are forced to listen to useless info that makes us dumb

Forgot pic

Attached: Hang All Kikes.png (1280x1004, 1.12M)

Wouldn't you join a group at this point?

Let it hurt you. Feel every ounce of pain and loneliness and loss as often as you can and strengthen your soul. It will happen when the weather cools.

Don't fall into the antisemitic trap
1. 20 percent of American Jews are hard right. Even more would be if they didn't live in the Jewish ethnostate Israel.
2. Remember that Hitler killed a lot more white people than Jews. Are Slavs actually inferior that murdering them is justified?

You have the power to create a pseudo-90's life for yourself. One day a week abstain from using any modern tech. Pick up a CRT TV and some VCR tapes from your local Goodwill or something and turn off your smartphone/Internet. Maybe some retro game consoles too. The most important thing is to disconnect from the Internet and mainstream media for a little while...give your brain some time to relax.

If you enjoy doing that once a week, then you can try increasing it to a full week or turn it into a lifestyle.

It's not a trap to recognize a malignant tumor upon your society. Jews need to gtfo.

Thanks.

Attached: good mutt.jpg (991x644, 65K)

This is a good idea. I already have some retro game consoles, my main issue is getting off the internet/my smartphone for a awhile but setting small goalposts like a day a week will be helpful for my cause. Thanks, I'm going to try this.