World ended in 2012

Has anyone felt alive since then? I had just turned 20 and man it seems like all the good days had passed and everything in American and Europe started to go down hill.

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (640x639, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg
youtube.com/watch?v=z-NMBJFrdE4
youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2012 you are all dead

the world ended in 1999
youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcPYcg

1920s here world ended in '17 and ya just dont know it yet
youtube.com/watch?v=z-NMBJFrdE4

Get the fuck out of here zoomer and go play fortnite

Row, row, row your boat
Gently down the stream
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
Life is but a dream

Attached: bogs.jpg (700x505, 40K)

Attached: susward.jpg (256x256, 14K)

that's typical for a 20 y/o, they usually think things evolve around them and assume the bad things in their lifetime are the worst of all lifetimes.
you'll learn every generation thinks like that user, your dad did, your grandad did and your children will feel the same.
Its just you being self-involved.

The world died September 11th, its a holiday for the jew.
Patriot act niggas

I feel like the world symbolically ended in 2012. At least, I didn't start noticing the rise of SJWs until 2013.

>Trayvon Martin - Feb 26, 2012
>Aurora mass shooting - Jul 20, 2012
>Sandy Hook - Dec 14, 2012

Attached: brule rule.gif (400x226, 601K)

This, except kys instead OP.

You were born in 1998 you fuck face go get a life Jesus how pathetic can u be

2012 was the point of no return, the beginning of the end of Kali Yuga. Just surf it, it's ending soon. And holy shit, it's gonna be a show.

youtube.com/watch?v=WGU_4-5RaxU

I don't even know why I'm here.

Attached: 1494558707467.jpg (598x444, 57K)

>Has anyone felt alive since then?

Nope. This is purgatory or hell or some other dimension, but it sure as fuck isn't where I started.

Digits predict apocalypse this Christmas

2012 was the end, 2018 was some kind of weird timeline shatter. I dont know where we are right now, and also when.

I've thought the same thing. It has to be some sort of punishment.

You were a kid in 2012. Now you are an adult.

The world ended in 2001 user :(

t. 1985

pretty much for oldfags this is when it all went to shit

I remember a number of good if paranoid threads along these lines some years back, sometimes the gate threads kind of touch on similar stuff.
Many of us felt like we had died or been transferred into a sort of copy where things are not quite real. Seems like most people say 2008-2012, some say 2001 was also relevant.
Some think it's more metaphysical, purgatory or hell or a simulation or archons or whatever. I tend to think, if it's not something so out there, that it's a sort of psychological phenomena and people who are attracted to pol, maybe more introspective types, are really struggling. Social networks and this kind of uniparty media is like literal opium for certain psychologies, a kind of religious experience, but psychological warfare for others.

I remember. It's like after that day we got sucked into an alternate timeline.

Attached: 1545083066188.gif (275x208, 1.43M)

Ancap Andy was great.

>That stupid bag hat on Wojack
>Turned 20 in 2012
I know who you are, OP, and you are DEFINITELY a faggot.

another good theory on this time of subject is, that this is a slave planet and we are just food for the old ones.

Uncomfortably deep.

I had a jail sentence which began on December 21st, 2012. Its been weird.

>gif related
Stupid accident or genius suicide?

20?
You got a long way to go pussy

You're right--and NPCs are bodies whose souls ascended to heaven or descended to hell in 2012. We're in purgatorio.

This makes sense

It ended in 2015. January 2015.

the truth

>tfw 27 years old
>tfw first time in 11 years I've been 100% sober , just hit my 8 month sober date
>tfw know the world is still going to shit, but fuck it I'm happy

Dad is a degenerate liberal. So what now?

Good for you, man.
Sobriety is extremely underrated.

The world started going downhill in 1 BC and you know exactly why

Things went downhill after '01 friend.. But I feel you.

Attached: pepe knows.jpg (264x191, 4K)

>Doomsday clock has never been so close to midnight.
>Don't worry user, everyone thinks they have it rough, its called being self-involved
>Don't look at the current state of the world user
>user pls.

Attached: 1544535230744.jpg (540x305, 29K)

Out of curiousity, the fuck are you happy about?

Attached: laughter.jpg (625x446, 74K)

The world ended on Christmas 1991

damn

>Born too late to explore the world.
>Born too early to experience cyberpunk.
>Born too early to explore space.

Attached: 1542777702088.png (1606x896, 960K)

Im 30. its gotten so much better since 2012.

Was 2008 for me when it all went downhill. I was 20 in 2008. I'm 30 now.

It's hard to explain what it feels like to be happy. When you stop drinking, your mood just gets better over time.

I haven't felt alive since my dad died of liver cancer a couple years back.

This decade can fuck off.

19 year old zoomer here
i miss 2011/2012/2013 i miss football trainings i miss school and i miss watching pewdiepie horror lets plays and minecraft youtube videos

Attached: 1506098192312.png (600x452, 132K)

19 year old zoomer here
i miss 2011/2012/2013 i miss football trainings i miss school i miss playing counter strike with friends i miss playing football and basketball outside and i miss watching pewdiepie horror lets plays and minecraft youtube videos

Attached: 1506098192312.png (600x452, 132K)

I just had this thought literally 20 minutes ago. I'm 2 years clean from heroin, plenty of benzo & alcohol mixed in there, too. I still drink here and there, but yeah, the happiness that comes with being sober (or rather, "clean" in my case), is indescribable if you've never been in that active addiction. Addiction wipes your memory of being happy before drugs. I walked around convinced everybody was high off something for the 7 years I was in opioid hell CONVINCED they were either faking happiness or they were high themselves. All these thoughts were real to me, even though I had clear memories of being 18/19 happy as hell without a lick of substance. Didnt matter, dope induced amnesia in regard to happiness. Getting high/drunk is such a concentrated form of joy, that you might thing nothing compares to it, but truthfully, being clear headed does compare. If only because life is no longer falling down all around you anymore.

imagine if zoomers had their own website. they could wallow in their own nostalgic agony instead of being constantly at war with the culture here.

Nothing ended, we just entered the age of aquarius

id sack your ass on the gridiron. I used to throw the old pig skin around back in the old days. You probably never even gave it 110%.

I’m sorry user. Self achievement and help others. Easy way to feel a bit better

my coach was a real hard ass. If me and the guys goofed off to much, he'd yell "I WANT YOU CLOWNS TO LINE UP AND GIMME 50 JUMPING JACKS"
but we always scored the touch downs and gave it 110%

nope, but it is a nice idea. My life is awesome, not gonna lie. Everything I do is working out for me. It’s great.

That's just an aspect of entering your 20s. You have your entire life ahead of you and for the first time you're likely free to decide it how you want. It gets way better the more financially independent and secure you become.
t. Oldfag cerca 2005 that just turned 29.

Yup. Don't sweat it. The years from 22-26 were also the worst for me. You will learn to live with the pain and desperation.

a fucking leaf

Better luck next year, Yugi.

>1 post by this ID
The fact that you were possibly lurking this thread, saw my post and stopped to reply to me says a lot.

Thank you, user. I've been having a shitty day and that made me feel better. Thank you for the advice.

>2012 world ends
>2018 Jow Forums dies

F

It's after 2012 when that meme started...

The year 2012+1, 2, 3, etc.

I also turned 20 in 2012 but I feel like the downturn was 2014 for me.

My theory is that we had a lease with God that began on August 11, -3114 BC and it was to end after 13 cycles of the great calendar wheel on December 21, 2012. During the time in the lease, you were able to pray to God and he would answer them, sometimes he would give you what you prayed for depending on timing and your heart's intent, etc.

Now, God doesn't talk to us anymore and so all the prayers that we thought were 'answered' were actually just a series of incidents that led up to that particular coincidence. We're basically in Purgatory now and all we can do is live good lives and hope that someone in Elysium is watching and is willing to pray for our souls to not enter Infernum.

I thought current year was 2015?