ITS OVER!!!!

KEKSERVATIVES ARE ABANDONING RAND PAUL EN MASSE AFTER THIS TWEET!!!

HE WILL NEVER RECOVER!!!

WHO DOES THIS RUSSIAN STOOGE THINK HE IS!?!?

Attached: 31E448A6-1973-434F-9857-AD251823E438.jpg (727x1415, 602K)

Nobody is abandoning Paul.

like Rand Paul ever gave a shit what neocons think

jewish attacks can be viscous. stay strong rand

i don't get it? a fag rag ends publication and everyone is butthurt? are they all fucking boomers or something?

All he's doing is shitting on neo-cons, what's new?

>Neocohens absolutely SEETHING

based randyboi

I’ve gained another modicum of respect for that man

He even got BTFO by BASED Ben “the man” Shapiro!!!

Attached: 9C9425A2-96A4-41F9-8B4F-AA5E525CFA41.jpg (1125x537, 235K)

All I see are buttmad neocohen warmongers crying that their shit-rag was shut down.

>Kompromat Paul has abandoned Kompromat Trump.
The Kremlin must realize Trump is finished. They're putting all of their support behind their next Kompromat asset, Rand Paul.

>Neocohens

Attached: 1385962774878[1].jpg (816x816, 250K)

Le Ebin neo-conservative Daily Wire meme account “comfortably smug” says Paul is a “garbage person” should be thrown in Gitmo!

How will he ever recover?

Attached: 2301BBBD-BAEF-45ED-BCAB-F275EC08DEDD.jpg (723x193, 57K)

Few have bigger balls than the Pauls

Trump is a kike stooge

Death to Israel

Based Rand.

Attached: 1439260325503.jpg (1200x799, 177K)

Weekly Standard was a neoliberal rag in “”””””conservative””””” drag

I always read hit tweets with a “voice”.... a robot talking through its nose.

isn't rand also a RINO?

Based Zionist Ben BTFO antisemitic Randal

no

I like rand but he is fighting a losing war . Zog will cause the end of usa with retarded wars in middle east

It's fucking awesome that these jew puppets out themselves like this

Christopher Caldwell is the only one writing there worth a shit.

>muh they’re JOURNALISTS who lost their jobs!!!

Someone can explain what is this about? Paul said something bad about some magazine and is getting backfired?

WHY DO YOU TYPE LIKE THIS FAGGOT!!

ALL CAPS, REDDIT SPACING, AND DOUBLE EXCLAMATIONS!!

STUPID FUCKING SHITPOST.

>consistently holds to principles over decades
that fucking fucketty fuck bastard!

are you sure? because he looks like a RINO after what he did in two years as the House speaker.

An anti DRUMPF magazine went belly up because they became a neoliberal shit rag. Rand is making fun of them

>WON'T SOMEONE PLEASE THINK OF THE NEOCONS?!?!?

Attached: Helen_Lovejoy_Tapped_Out.png (176x400, 11K)

Kek the verified neocons are really losing it for some reason

Why did Rands tweet hit such a nerve?

Attached: 78134E1B-A176-44E2-8ACD-984DBB32A8D4.jpg (728x238, 46K)

i fucking hate that fucking jew so much lads

You are thinking of Paul Ryan you retarded spaghet.

literally nothing of value was lost

WTF is this about even? I've never heard of this boomerzine in my life.

ok this is epic

you're right, I'm an idiot. here, take a Pizzi

Attached: n_3a9cb7fdd3.jpg (469x600, 60K)

Based jack

Attached: 59D7D7A1-7360-4080-8546-84CDF0A49592.jpg (1242x1760, 748K)

RINOs and DINOs are endangered

Newsweek has got to be the next to go, surely

Does anyone else hate neocons even more than libshits these days?
At least libshits are somewhat sincere

Keked and checked

Me too but I love his sister. What is it about the dudes you hate having sisters that you want to fuck?

Attached: 1544375975970.jpg (870x680, 122K)

>mfw seeing far-leftists DEFENDING neocons and pro-Iraq war "conservatives"

Attached: Ben Shapiro grabs SJW newborn baby of Feelings by the legs. Bashes its skull against rocks of FACTS (297x368, 15K)

OP is a cocksucking faggot retard that thinks leftards posting on (((twitter))) means he's losing support.

>US NEOCONS CAN'T LOSE, WE SOLD OUR FRIENDS OUT FOR APPEARENCE OF INTEGRITY. IF WE LOSE WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT. REEEEEEEEEEE

>all these leftist progressive bolsheviks defending neocohens and warmongers
Makes me THINK

Attached: 1539306740091.jpg (460x650, 57K)

Whenever I see something he said in writing, I always imagine it said in an annoyingly high pitched nasally voice

WTF OP, I SUDDENLY BECAME A MAGA REPUBLICAN!!!!

Attached: 1543338393458.jpg (420x410, 17K)

I love Illya. I hope she is real. I am marrying a blond woman because I want to hopefully create Illya as our daughter.

I wonder what world view accurately predicts the secret ingredient here

Based Rand

The anti-Semitic one.

But how do you plan for red eyes

Attached: 1518459970587.jpg (1600x2400, 575K)

Yes. And they "trust the plan" and think that a wall is being built.

s-shut up

Attached: IMG_1690.png (498x613, 490K)

>WHO'S GONNA DEFEND ISRAEL NOW????

Attached: download (2).jpg (233x216, 3K)

based and kaleidopilled

slimy kike

>Republican publication
>no Republican writers
Oh man how did this happen!?

>go to iraq

Attached: me.gif (400x388, 87K)

fuck RINOs and fuck neocons! They've conserved absolutely nothing.

they thought they picked the winning team to be on. they got high on smelling their own farts for years, basically a pre-social media echo chamber.
they never really understood that the majority of American conservatives and right-wingers detest neocons more than most Democrats.
Now they're coming to grips with the facts that they're politically toxic and have next to no political influence anymore. So they're lashing out.

The wall is being built you 24/7 disinfo shill.

kys op

Attached: 1519169276733.jpg (2400x2700, 946K)

h-holy shit
SHOTS FIRED!

Attached: trump tweet rand.png (590x340, 66K)

Fake and gay but you don't need a tweet like that to know he's a neocon kike puppet.

OP you are retarded and can't even read. Holy shit.

>Cross the jew
>Get hounded by said jew
Who would have thought.

Rand Paul is the man who should be sitting in the white house. I hesitated to write that because Ive defended Trump 100% until now. We gotta face facts people. Trump has good ideas, and he is the all-time king of trolling, but he cares too much about what certain others think. This has hamstrung him terribly and stalled his agenda. He should have said “fuck the optics” and come at the problems of this country like a rabid pit bull jumping on a wounded rabbit. Instead he has tried to walk the middle ground, which would have been good advice ten years ago but doesnt work today. I give Trump full marks for effort but he cannot put things right unless the right rises up with him. Problem is, whenever we try, we get thrown in jail and Trump hasnt defended his supporters when theyve been attacked, doxed, fired from their jobs, and even criminally persecuted. So why would anyone volunteer for the chopping block? Trump needs to realize who has his back and who will never have his back. He has pandered to the left and to various special interests and it means nothing to them.

>Cancelled the Iran deal.
>Gives billions of dollars worth of arms to Saudi immediately - 'great deal!'
>Assembles a cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
>'Gives' Israel Jerusalem.
>'Declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
>Withholds PA funding.
>Increases Israel funding by 10% (3b to 3.3b) - now even higher, 4b?
>Fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
>Withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
>marries his daughter to the wealthy Kushner family (i.e. joins the Trump and Kushner families together)
>lets a jewish supremacist Chabbad Lubavitch cult not only into his family but his White House
>Has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.
>Best friends with Netanyahu
>Netanyahu regularly sleeps in Drumpf's son-in-law's childhood bed on his visits to the US
>flew on the Lolita Express multiple times?
>Escalates in Syria, actively attacking the Syrian military and killing hundreds of Russians
>Getting ready to stage a third false flag gas attack in two years and get ready for the big invasion of Syria
>more sanctions on Iran
>more sanctions on Russia
>pulled out of missile treaties with Russia
>fired McMaster and replaced him with Bolton because McMaster dared to criticize Israel
>pardoned convicted jewish grifter Shlomo Rubashkin
>under Drump's presidency South Carolina makes it illegal to criticise Israel
>under Drump's presidency a New York judge (with rumoured ties to Trump) declares that Iran did 9/11
>and the creme de la creme...the Trump Dept of Education makes it illegal to criticize Israel at public universities as it constitutes 'antisemitism'....hehehehehe

Attached: trump babby.jpg (960x640, 158K)

This spicy jew had his copypasta ready to go in record time.

>if you criticise Israel, ur a jewish shil!
the absolute STATE of drumpshit mental gymnastics. kys.

Neocons whole thing is that they're the respectable cool kids who are going to get to gatekeep all those filthy nationalists and paleocons right out of politics so that they can get a seat at the table of the winning side. Now they're out of power, and their masters have no use for them if they're not going to give results. Since they're overwhelmingly jewish this results in a hysteric womanly tantrum.

hi jewI6

They are international communist Jews

Lol snarky jew man

National Review is next Insahallah
Doom Paul comes for you all

GO FUCK YOURSELF COMMIES

1776 WORLDWIDE

It’s literally not political

It’s us vs. (((them))) (and their fucking golems)

Because they are losing their jobs
Look at how journalists reacted to the Brussels airport and subway bombings vs the other terrorist attacks
When it is near them they feel it

>talking shit about Ron Paul
What a fucking kike shill. Ben is the perfect example of a neocon piece of shit. All he REALLY cares about is supporting Israel. Fuck that Jew faggot.

So bit by bit with this fattening the pig approach, he is making Israel look like a repugnant spoilt child in the eyes of the rest of the world

FREEDOM OR DEATH

I'm sorry I doubted you Rand...

We went to school together. I wasn't really friends with him because he was kind of weird, but we talked sometimes and I could barely understand his jewish accent. Most of us were just normal kids that kept growing, but he never stopped growing after about 5'2. It was weird. Eventually, I started to hear rumors about him--they were always about strange, sexual stuff. One rumor was that he and sister would have 3 ways with random niggers/shitskins. Another was that he was gay. Another was that he only had one testicle. None of these rumors turned out to be true, as I would later find out. Ben himself was actually starting the rumors. The thing is though, the reason for the rumors was not to have people talking about him and thus increasing his popularity, the reason was far more sinister. Ben liked to fuck kids. And he and sister would kidnap children and then make tapes of them fucking and murdering them. I don't know how this guy is allowed to live.

fuck you kike shill OP

The rest of the world is already redpilled on Israel.
Only America is still blind.

Attached: PIC_UNRELATED_23.jpg (800x636, 82K)

Hell yeah

I stand with Rand

Attached: 1482304922993.png (807x935, 208K)

today Rand Paul is honourable 6'2

twitter is not real. most of them are hasbara idl kikes posting on fake accounts in tel aviv. many of them are bots.

fuggin shill
iszreul is based
saardi is are ally

rand paul is a cuck AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>The rest of the world is already redpilled on Israel.

Wew lad

>AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
i want to see a zoomer post without using the latest cancerous memeslang

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALEX JONES.gif (230x230, 1.13M)

The standard was the neocon and nevertrump publication.

They are mostly asspained because it is yet another reminder that the power of the neocons is in decline.