Is a no deal brexit part of her plan?

Is a no deal brexit part of her plan?

Attached: theresamay.jpg (750x563, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E
youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I said this a month ago and told you to screencap.

Attached: 1536443988199.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

No, she wants to (the people who hold dirt on her and tell her what to I should say) delay Brexit indefinitely, create some kind of situation where we can't leave or have some sort of limited confrontation with Russia that scares people into forgetting about Brexit.

MI5 literally WMD'd the spies they were chaperoning and made sure it was right next to Porton Down (cos you got to follow elf n safety when yous doin your false flags m8), then when the public didn't give a shit they killed a british woman and still the public didn't give a shit, they're thinking of how far they can push it to get war panic without starting an actual war so they can cancel Brexit when people are distracted.

Notice they made the chequers deal during a heatwave when the world cup was on. They're nonces, blackmailed by MI5 in camera-rigged rape dens and that's on record time and time again.

No, she’s going to push through her deal.

There's a plan?
That would surprise me.
I don't think 4D chess is her thing.

Resigning soon is also part of her plan.

Attached: 2018-12-12 Tom Newton Dunn Tory MP says Theresa May has just told them she will resign as PM before (538x300, 43K)

>I don't think 4D chess is her thing.
It's not actually her plan, apparently.

Attached: joker.jpg (480x480, 24K)

There will be a govt no confidence before that happens. Could be no deal in 2 years time

YOU need to take your meds

I'm inclined to disagree. It's a nice idea, but it doesn't check out. Shes openly been a remainer for many years before the referendum. The only way it could be true is if all of this were planned many many years in advance

I thought Leave meant Leave. The EU can go suck a log of shit.

I see something in the back.

Attached: 59a.jpg (620x388, 194K)

go watch TV rotebrain

Doesn't matter in the end. The EU will get what it wants. It doesn't matter if with or without deal. That's why they aren't negotiating anymore, they stopped caring.

No more women!

No. She's a traitor, playing for time, hoping that the leavers will blink first and accept her deal.

wtf is that a zombie?

She's pro-EU
Of course not.
She wanted to rustle up a plan that favoured the EU side of the bargain but her cabinet didn't let her.

youtube.com/watch?v=2114HzzR_7E

Here's your meds prick

A remainer.

"Waman in Politics"
HA HA
HI HI
HO HO
The jokes write themselves.

Attached: Joke.jpg (1920x1080, 232K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8

Nobody in Britain hates Russia. Kids don't even know where it is and anyone who remembers the cold war does not want that back again.
I don't believe your MI5 conspiracy kek

Attached: hatebase.png (848x481, 69K)

there is some guy who writes about what is going on and he always seems to be right I read one of his articles on Zerohedge but I can't remember what his name was or who he actually writes for or if he just has a blog

I think the spirit of Old England will rise up and there will be a hard Brexit. The British navy will sail into the port of Paris and make its demands.

all the papers are talking about dooms day and troops being drafted in to try and scare the oap's

Attached: 51dfda415a48d666a816092cdfb142c3.jpg (720x720, 45K)

It's not a conspiracy theory it's a fact, you fear ridicule from watching panel shows, probably go on smug reddit uk hugboxes if you ignore facts just because they're oh so ghastly and fantastical and don't gel with internet LARPing as a level-headed stiff upper lip brit for yanks on leddit.

British Navy doesn't exist anymore - cuts

No. As someone watching across the pond at the Brits' situation on Brexit, it appears to me that she is over her head and incompetent at best, and at worst, she is doing everything she can to derail Brexit (she's openly a remainer). So, worst case scenario, it would seem that since she isn't getting the remain, she's doing everything she can to fuck it up as punishment for not getting her way.

They're at that shit all the time. We'll become so immune to it that even if there was a nuclear holocaust then all the media would have to do is blame it on brexit and we'll all stubbornly carry on like that old couple from "When the wind blows" just to stick another two fingers up at them.

Remain is the best case scenario. Brexit means more Muslims and Africans from the commonwealth, as well as less EUropeans

Remember when GCHQ chief Robert Hannigan quit his job all of a sudden?

Right after I was sworn in.

Ho ho

He was so serious and I couldn't surprise him once.
He already knew all the punch lines.

Ha ha

Attached: Jokes.jpg (572x395, 29K)

Dunno what it is about you Yanks, whether it's the combination of having enough distance to judge things objectively whilst being simultaneously involved to give a shit, that you're able to sum things up so succinctly while probably getting the situation so nailed on.

Tories are nonces blackmailed by MI5, talking about puppets like they have any agency is like a child believing WWE is real and getting emotionally invested in it - it's pure theater.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjJeQSfFhj8

Any of the other UK cunts saying otherwise are tophat pip pip cheerio guvnah reddit cunts who LARP as british gentlemen who know the queen and have tea and scones every day to get sucked off by yanks and other foreigners