Why does pol hate niggers? I have many nigger friends and my wife's son is half nigger. I don't see the problem

Why does pol hate niggers? I have many nigger friends and my wife's son is half nigger. I don't see the problem

Attached: 1545082536837.png (480x288, 188K)

Seriously, someone give me one thing that is wrong with niggers

lazy, they smell

Che's quote is actually:
>“The black is indolent and a dreamer; spending his meager wage on frivolity or drink; the European has a tradition of work and saving, which has pursued him as far as this corner of America and drives him to advance himself, even independently of his own individual aspirations.”

>high crime and violence rate
>majority are on drugs
>most of the black boys are bisexual
>low Iq
>contribute nothing to society
>they hate white people

Jow Forums hates them because they are outcompeting them when it comes to getting white women. White women have woken up to the fact that sex with a black man is much better than sex with some pasty white guy.

No actually. Black boys don’t really fuck women that are white, and the ones they do are usually trashy to begin with.

It's right there in your post
Even Che Guevara explained it and he was a murderous commie psychopath

I just don't get all the hate. I don't even like saying the N word, but when in Rome I guess...

But so many are nice and thoughtful

Sounds pretty redpilled, too bad he was a commie.

>I don't like saying the N word
Congrats you've become aware of your programming. It's time you take that word back.

Outliers
You don't protect a pack of wolves just because one of them is nice.
Civic nationalism will be the death of America

is there something about them that is supposed to be likable???? If so I am totally missing it

Lolololol you’ve never taken a step outside of your suburban town

Attached: 1521286363054.jpg (762x646, 100K)

I have many low socio economic African American friends. I just really appreciate their rich culture

They come to my country to claim gibbs.
They don't work but impregnate their whore wifes. To stupid to use birth control and to dumb to properly raise a family.
Their average IQ is lower than that of any other race. They are not able to do the simplest of jobs and are usually lazy as fuck.
Also they bring their violent culture that praises violence and ignorance.
Everyday I get new reasons to hate this fuckers.
Everyday I see them standing around at corners selling drugs, in the gym being idiots and not clear up their shit.
They live off us like a parasite.
Then they form gangs and commit the most horrific crimes. And they have the fucking audacity to blame my people!
Every. Fucking. Day.

Attached: 16290738-polizeieinsatz-im-fluechtlingsheim-2BHBY7WBVNG.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

But aren't Germans the "niggers" of europe?

No you are thinking of the Greeks Yank.

>my wife's son is half nigger
this is some basic bitch bait right here

Attached: Bruh+in+less+than+5+years+this+is+going+to+_76dcd19c07470c68a3532ba168f49e44.jpg (360x346, 42K)

They are ugly, spooky and stupid.

>and my wife's son is half nigger.
And you favourite söylent flavour is?

Seeiously? Pol has a problem with onions? It's insanely good for you